Hulk VS Godzilla

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tyranno-Chris
The New York version of Godzilla that is.

I vote for Godzilla, what about you?

vrempire
I vote for Hulk.
This is my imagination:

Godzilla try to stomp on Hulk.
Hulk quickly jump high in the air.
Hulk get ready with a powerful punch.
He drop down from air with powerful speed and punch the Godzilla eyes.
Godzilla blind and drown into sea.

errr..is that logic or not?

Tyranno-Chris
Gozilla wouldn't even feel the punch. He'd just step on him and be done with it.

Ultraman Baltan
Hulk wins. If this was a JAPANESE version, though.....

Tyranno-Chris
You mean the rubber one? Or the one that runs 200 miles an hour, is way bigger, swims faster, and has bigger claws? Or the guy in a rubber suit?

In Fate's Hands
what verison of the hulk are we going with because if it's the one from the comics its game over for godzilla with out a reason being needed.

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by Tyranno-Chris
You mean the rubber one? Or the one that runs 200 miles an hour, is way bigger, swims faster, and has bigger claws? Or the guy in a rubber suit?

He does not swim faster, he is smaller, and he lost to the Japanese Godzilla.
9K6StwFhOEw

LORD JLRTENJAC
Oh, the crappy US version? Duh, the hulk.

JAPANEESE GODZILLA ALL THE WAY!

Originally posted by Tyranno-Chris

Rubber...one...has cool blue light... shoots from mouth... kills everything...

Besides, if you wanna go that way the American one is just a CGI model...much less painful than rubber.

I'm sorry, I have as of yet been hurt by a picture, but that rubber mallet at my church really stings.

Blanka
T rex for the win

Tyranno-Chris
It's a proven fact that he is bigger. They say in the bonus features on the dvd (which I own) that he is taller, faster, more agile, stuff like that.

Impediment
Hulk wins. Peroid.

LORDSIDIOUS01
The New York version of Godzilla is terrible. The Hulk smashhttp://images.killermovies.com/forums/smilies/cartoon/alien.gif
alien

Tyranno-Chris
Originally posted by Awesome Man
He does not swim faster, he is smaller, and he lost to the Japanese Godzilla.
9K6StwFhOEw
Here is a link to a fight. http://members.aol.com/Elliot493/Current_Battle.index.html

LORDSIDIOUS01
HULK SMASH

batcavenumber1
Hulk! Incredible Hulk!
The one created by Stan Lee and Jack Kirby

Utaro
http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/5306/125td1.jpg

Godzilla , I mean look at that not even the avengers FF4 sheild and the other heros couldnt hurt him all joining together

Ultimate Hulk43
The Hulk would kill any form of Godzilla with ease.

In Fate's Hands
The New York version of Godzilla owned any other version, an on top of that the Hulk would get smashed from Godzilla. I mean yea the Hulk is super duper strong but he can't lift up Godzilla which is all tall as 20 story building, he would get stomped, and even if he jumped up a mile high Godzilla would fry his ass with his dragon like fire.

THE END, GODZILLA WINS!!! smile

Blaxican
Savage Hulk has lifted a Mountain. Mountains > Godzilla. Hulk wins.

In Fate's Hands
Ok, I am not letting my brother use my account no more for KMC, plus the hulk would kick Godzilla's ass any way since he can lift a mountain and he most likely could punch right through Godzilla's body easily. Plus with movie Hulk would be able to take Godzilla. Godzilla died from 3 to 5 missles from fighter planes when movie Hulk took a hit from a nuke and lived.

Oh yea nice try brother, if your on my account some other time since you don't have one and you read this you should come get me if your going to reply in a vs. thread.

Ultimate Hulk43
The Hulk in any form would be able to take Godzilla. Godzilla is just a dumb giant lizard.

maddani
I was just talking to my 5 year old abouth this he and I say HULK over gpdzilla.

Blaxican
The Hulk lifting an entire Island... click

click

click

mith fox
The hulk would probably find a giant antenna and through it threw Godzilla
and then there would be a dramatic scene were Godzilla dies and a whole bunch of people gather around Godzilla and the hulk just jumps away.

Rick/Genis
Too bad Godzilla is the most powerful being in the universe!

Godzilla>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Hulk!

In Fate's Hands
Originally posted by Rick/Genis
Too bad Godzilla is the most powerful being in the universe!

Godzilla>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Hulk!

yea okay pal, Hulk has lifted a mountain, an island and took a nuke.

When godzilla cant even lift a bulding and got killed by 3-5 missles from the US Air Force.

Utaro
Originally posted by In Fate's Hands
yea okay pal, Hulk has lifted a mountain, an island and took a nuke.

When godzilla cant even lift a bulding and got killed by 3-5 missles from the US Air Force.

Thats the stupid USA Godzilla he is weak. Jap Godzilla can defear the hulk. If it was Burning Godzilla and Hulk tried to kill him him. Godzilla would melt down and destory the earth.

lordmohahat
hulk lifted 150 billion tonnes with ease.check the hulk respect thread. godzilla would try and eat hulk and hulk wpould snap his puny jaw right open. HULK SMASH PUNY LIZARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lordmohahat
FACT

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Hulk wins

Ultimate Hulk43
CGI wise, American Godzilla wins. In a fight, Godzilla would get his head torn off & thrown halfway across the world.

ragesRemorse
If anyone has seen a godzilla movie they know that godzilla hos no range of motion.

What the shit would Godzilla do once hulk latches onto his kneck and starts pounding? Godzilla's breath is radioactive, radiation does not effect the Hulk. Godzilla is slow, very extremely slow. Hulk would jump around and all over Godzilla before he realized the the Hulk had ripped his eye's out.

2D_MASTER
The hulk would kill Godzilla fairly easy, even the japanese version, as much as I love Godzilla. Now the Hulk Versus Gamera, thats a slighty better match, at least Gamera can fly.

Menetnashté
Originally posted by Utaro
Thats the stupid USA Godzilla he is weak. Jap Godzilla can defear the hulk. If it was Burning Godzilla and Hulk tried to kill him him. Godzilla would melt down and destory the earth.
you obviously don't know anything about the Hulk. This is how the fight goes.

Godzilla swings his tail.
Hulk jumps over it.
Godzilla tries to step on Hulk.
Hulk jumps to the side.
Godzilla shoots his beam out of his mouth.
Hulk gets tired of playing around, jumps up onto Godzilla's head, digs one of his hands into Godzilla's head to hold on, then uses his other hand to slam it into Hulk's skull causing it to cave in.

Ultimate Hulk43
The Hulk can't die. Godzilla's atomic breath wouldn't even work. The Hulk has had all of the flesh ripped completely from his body & what happened? He regenerated. American Godzilla is kind of weak unless you are talking about American Godzilla's son from the animated series who was basically like Japanese Godzilla with a different look. However, Japanese Godzilla can regenerate but in any case the Hulk would still defeat Godzilla pretty easily & without a problem. It'd really be over if either Godzilla pisses the Hulk off enough for him to go on a complete rampage.

TheVapor
The Japanese Godzilla has shown different abilities in different movies but here's a one

Nuclear Pulse: powerful shockwave, which wouldn't beat the Hulk but it would prevent him from getting close.

If Godzilla was in his Meltdown form he would eventually meltdown which would destroy the entire earth . i know they hulk is strong, but the entire planet being dissintegrated wouldn't really be a survivable thing, would it?

Another form of Godzillla had super fast regeneration, and that was hardly needed as he was basically inpenetrable. his breath weapon also was MUCH stronger than in other movies.

I degress though because i am not too familiar with the Hulk. I'm just saying, Godzilla wouldn't go down as quickly, if at all, as some of you speculate.

Mirai Gohan
Godzilla is nothing to the Hulk.

MightyEInherjar
GINO gets f*cking trashed by the Hulk.

alfmartinez
hulk is quite strong

Stewie_Griffin
It depends on the version of Godzilla. If it's Final Wars Godzilla, the Hulk loses but the comic Hulk will probably be able to take on Godzilla and give 'em a good fight.

Blax_Hydralisk
Comic Hulk would probably defeat any version of Godzilla, to be honest.

Stewie_Griffin
Not Final Wars Godzilla, he has infinite power.

Dark-Jaxx
Hulk throws him in orbit.

Blax_Hydralisk
Originally posted by Stewie_Griffin
Not Final Wars Godzilla, he has infinite power.

So does the Hulk.

Hulk wins.

Stewie_Griffin
You know nothing about either character. The Hulk doesn't have infinite power. Yes, he's strong and durable, but that doesn't mean he has unlimited power.

MightyEInherjar
You know nothing about either character. The Hulk doesn't have infinite power. Yes, he's strong and durable, but that doesn't mean he has unlimited power.

He does...that's part of his character.

Stewie_Griffin
The Hulk may have a lot power, but he doesn't have infinite power. If he did, there'd be no need for him to be able to grow more powerful as he gets angry. Read up on the Hulk, kiddies.

Stewie_Griffin
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Hulk throws him in orbit.

I assume that you aren't aware that Godzilla weighs over 40,000 tons and that the Hulk can only lift 100 tons in his base form. That whole 'throwing him into orbit' argument is so weak it's not even funny.

TheVapor
Godzilla is impenetrable to most missiles, and any damage he does suffer is healed with rapid regeneration. While the Hulk may be strong I don't think he can outmatch Godzilla's stronger adversaries which include deity's and demons. While the radiation in Godzilla's beam wouldn't harm the Hulk, the extreme heat is prob. a completely different story. Hulk also doesn't have "infinite power", or he would probably stay in Hulk form. His power is based on his anger, which if sedated at all puts him at more of a disadvantage then he already is. Hulk's greatest advantage is his size, but even if ge got close Godzilla would use his nuclear pulse to knock him back .

If it was the American Godzilla then yes, Hulk would win, but against Japanese Godzilla he would lose.

Stewie_Griffin
There are certain versions the Hulk can and can't beat. Final Wars Godzilla would kill him with so much ease it wouldn't even be funny.

Blax_Hydralisk
The Hulk may have a lot power, but he doesn't have infinite power. If he did, there'd be no need for him to be able to grow more powerful as he gets angry. Read up on the Hulk, kiddies.

That's what infinite power means, fool. Infinite means it never ends, it never stops rising. Because the angrier he gets the stronger there is, technically, no limit to his strength. Thus, his power is infinite. Read up on the definition of infinite. And I've watched Final Wars and the Hulk is my second favorite marvel character. I am aware of both of there potential. Hulk wins.

MightyEInherjar
I assume that you aren't aware that Godzilla weighs over 40,000 tons and that the Hulk can only lift 100 tons in his base form. That whole 'throwing him into orbit' argument is so weak it's not even funny.

No, he lifts 100 PLUS tons. Being able to lift 101 tons or 100x10^999999999 tons all falls into the "100+" category.

There's nothing even FW Godzilla can do to take down the Hulk, and it'd be more than likely that the Hulk would be growing that much stronger from the massive amounts of radiation that Godzilla emits.

Blax_Hydralisk
Exactly. His strongest beam looked strong because you could see little chock waves across the planet, but that's deceptive.

And the Hulk has carried entire islands before. I don't see why Godzilla would be that hard.

Stewie_Griffin
Originally posted by MightyEInherjar
No, he lifts 100 PLUS tons. Being able to lift 101 tons or 100x10^999999999 tons all falls into the "100+" category.

There's nothing even FW Godzilla can do to take down the Hulk, and it'd be more than likely that the Hulk would be growing that much stronger from the massive amounts of radiation that Godzilla emits.

No, at his base he can only lift 100 tons, when he gets angrier he can lift 100+ tons. Some of you really need to learn your history of the Hulk.

There's nothing FW Godzilla can do? Boy, you don't know what you're talking about. Besides him having infinite power, even if the Hulk could hurt him, he has an incredibly healing factor on his side that once even allowed Godzilla to regenerate and heal from virtually nothing. There are some versions of Godzilla that the Hulk could beat but FW Godzilla isn't one of them. Saying the Hulk can beat FW Godzilla is like saying Captain America could beat Superman without Kryptonite.

Blax_Hydralisk
First off.

Don't call me boy. Ever.

Hooray. They both have healing factors.

Prove it.

TheVapor
-The Hulk has lifted islands, but Godzilla has lived in and traveled through lava .

-As for the comment about the Hulk feeding off Godzilla's radiation, Hulk was created from Gamma radiation, a different type than what mutated Godzilla.

-As far as weaknesses go, Hulk is endangered if he looses his anger , Godzilla's are electricity and oxygen destroyer devices, and Hulk has none of those. wink

-FW Godzilla obliterated monsters that could be no tougher skinned than the Hulk. GMK Godzilla did the same.

also , didn't Wolverine come close to killing the Hulk sometime in the last few years? Compare Wolverine to Godzilla, now Godzilla seems like the more likely winner.

Blax_Hydralisk
Originally posted by TheVapor
-The Hulk has lifted islands, but Godzilla has lived in and traveled through lava .

Hulk's survived worse.

Not likely? Try not possible. Not in this circumstance.

Doubtful. And even if he has, Hulk's dealed with thicker skinned beasts then Godzilla.

never has, and if he has then it'd be PIS.

Stewie_Griffin
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
First off.

Don't call me boy. Ever.

Hooray. They both have healing factors.

Prove it.

Listen, boy, FW Godzilla has infinite power, something the Hulk has never been said to have. FW Godzilla is the strongest version of Godzilla, EVER. If you don't know Godzilla's power, then you shouldn't even be discussing this with me because you don't know the extent of each of their power's.

MightyEInherjar
Originally posted by TheVapor

-As for the comment about the Hulk feeding off Godzilla's radiation, Hulk was created from Gamma radiation, a different type than what mutated Godzilla.

Yet he's been shown on multiple showings in the past to absorb everything from radiation given off by nuclear blasts to several different varieties of 'made up' radiations in various books.

When has Godzilla ever taken a physical shot that's even close to anything the Hulk could dish out? When has Hulk ever had trouble fighting giant irradiated super-monsters? This is the type of fight the Hulk is custom made for.

Who other than Kaiser Ghidorah has FWs Godzilla "obliterated" that has a durability level anywhere even close to that of Hulks? I don't think kicking Anguirus like a soccer ball past King Caesar's imaginary goal is anywhere close to "obliterating."

Blax_Hydralisk
Listen, boy,

Say it again, and I'll report you.

You obviously don't even know your talking about. Define "infinite power".

And he'd get his ass kicked by the Hulk. If you have proof to the contrary, show it. Prove up, or shut up. Your argument so far is "Godzilla wins cuz' I say so. lol." Not good enough.

Stewie_Griffin
For one, get your head out of your ass, okay? Second of all, I never said my argument is Godzilla wins cuz I said so. For one, Godzilla has been through a hell of a lot. He was once reduced to virtually nothing and regenerated back to his full form. Godzilla has also thrown monsters his own size or even bigger who all weigh over 20,000 tons. The Hulk can only lift 100 tons at base and I don't think he'd get angry right away so a few hits from Godzilla and maybe some atomic breath would probably KO the Hulk.

Watch this video and you'll see how easily Godzilla lifts King Ghidorah who weighs anywhere from 25,000-80,000 tons.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezENj0ABv3g&feature=related

Blax_Hydralisk
You first, friend. When I asked you nicely the first time you should have complied.

As has the Hulk. Actually dunno, I don't think the Hulk's durability has ever been tested that far.

Isn't too great of a feat for a monster who is as big, bigger, and just as heavy as the one's he tossing. Dunno what this has to do with anything though, so has the Hulk.

He wouldn't try to BFR Godzilla immediately anyway. And he'll get pretty angry pretty darn quick.

Doubtful. Hulk's taken atomic level attacks before, and just because that atomic breath attack from FW showed little shockwaves running around the planet isn't all that impressive considering they weren't destructive. Hulk's taken worse. And who says he'll just take the blasts anyway? He's only about 20-30 feet tall outside of base form, if he's close to Godzilla, I.E., attacking him, he won't be able to use hsi atomic breath; it'd be like shooting a sniper rifle at your feet. The atomic breath is used for large, sllow moving targets like his usual enemies. Between his size, the fact that he can jump multiple miles in a single bound, and the fact that for the majority of the fight he will be right up on Godzilla, I don't see the Hulk taking even one atomic breath blast. At least not for awhile.

Stewie_Griffin
Dude, the Hulk has never tossed around kaiju that weighed that much. And considering that Zilla was 300 ft tall (possibly taller) and he wasn't strong, that doesn't mean every kaiju can lift that much or is that strong. Also, the Hulk's durability has never been tested that far, the farthest it's been tested was him being reduced to his skeleton. I could see the Hulk taking on other versions of Godzilla and winning, but he can't beat Final Wars Godzilla. He has infinite power and easily handled basically every monster he came up against in the movie. Now I'm forced to believe that you're just being ignorant and I also believe that you know nothing about Godzilla.

MightyEInherjar
For one, Godzilla has been through a hell of a lot. He was once reduced to virtually nothing and regenerated back to his full form.

Which is not a big deal in the realm of feats. The Hulk has come back from near a skeletal state in seconds. He owns one of the best healing factors in all of comicdom.

Are you serious? 20,000 tons is NOTHING to the Hulk. Battleships, mountains, islands, giant robots (of which are drawn to be at least 200 meters tall, around Godzilla's height) have all been thrown around like nothing by the Hulk. 100 Tons at base strength? Did you even read what I posted?

Hulk's base strength is 100 PLUS. This essentially means we have no idea where his strength 'starts,' which is completely irrelevant because we've seen Hulk go from tired and playing around to picking people up and flinging them across the state in a single panel.

There isn't a single feat of durability or strength that Godzilla has done that the Hulk couldn't either replicate or do better.

MightyEInherjar
Sorry for the double post, but I'd like to apologize if I'm coming off hostile. Both the Hulk and Godzilla have been my favorite franchises since I was a little kid. I've been having this debate my whole life.

Ironically I have both a Hulk and Godzilla model siting on top of my monitor as I type this. stick out tongue

Stewie_Griffin
No, it's not 100+, it's just 100 at base and his strength increases as he becomes angrier. And you especially should know that Final Wars Godzilla will kill the Hulk.

MightyEInherjar
No, it's not 100+, it's just 100 at base and his strength increases as he becomes angrier. And you especially should know that Final Wars Godzilla will kill the Hulk.
How? How does he do it? You haven't given a single hypothetical way that Godzilla could beat the Hulk other than "he kills him".

Please explain how Godzilla would deal with a few of these likely scenarios:

- The Hulk latches on top of Godzilla's head and proceeds to hammer-fist his orbitals and his skull until it cracks.

-The Hulk jumps behind Godzilla and latches onto his back, pounding on the spots inbetween his plates until his spine is much.

-Hulk jumps into Godzilla's mouth and lets himself be consumed, and the proceeds to destroy Godzilla's internal organs.

- The Hulk grabs Godzilla's foot and flips him onto his side, where he then scales his body and pummels Godzilla's ribs.

- The Hulk does a small hop and delivers a haymaker to Godzilla's knee-cap, blowing it out.

-The Hulk jumps onto Godzilla's head and makes his way to Godzilla's ears. He then thunderclaps repeatedly, rupturing Godzilla's eardrums.

Godzilla has poor dexterity, and his arms can't reach his back or the top of his head to swat the Hulk off.

Godzilla is mad powerful, but Hulk is basically a 11' tall Godzilla who's considerably faster and minus the energy manipulation.

Alpha Centauri
Why is anyone entertaining the pathetically stupid idea that a big dinosaur who can fire a beam will destroy The Hulk?

Considering what The Hulk has actually endured (Far worse than anything Godzilla can dish out), it's a ridiculous idea.

Hulk can take nuclear warhead, he's been at ground zero of nuclear blasts and not only survived, but grown in strength as a result, that's where Maestro Hulk comes from.

As for Hulk never demonstrating enough strength to throw around Godzilla, the man tapped into enough strength to brace a 150 billion ton mountain in seconds. I doubt he'd have trouble knocking around a mutated dinosaur who factually doesn't weight that much.

Hulk wins, to deny this is stupidity.

-AC

Stewie_Griffin
Stupidity? Godzilla is incredibly strong and has been in many fights where he's taken a lot of damage. He also has an incredible healing factor that may even be ahead of the Hulk's. Stupidity is saying the Hulk can beat every single incarnation of Godzilla.

Alpha Centauri
So that's your argument? "Godzilla can heal and is strong."? He's not stronger than Hulk, his healing power certainly isn't better by any means, and nothing he can dish out is capable of killing Hulk or even stopping him.

It's just a ridiculous debate. You obviously know nothing of Hulk, I've watched Godzilla movies since I was five.

I think we're done here, then.

-AC

Stewie_Griffin
I know nothing of the Hulk. You are an idiot in my book just by that statement. I've been following the Hulk for years as well as Godzilla. If you think Godzilla is weak, then you sir, no nothing about the character.

Again, Godzilla has an incredible healing factor, he healed from being reduced to almost nothing. He's also tossed monsters around his own size or even bigger that weigh thousands of tons. If Godzilla could toss these big monsters around so easily, that means he's not even using his full potential. And depending on the version, the Hulk could be helping Godzilla to win. For instance, if the Red Hulk were to fight Godzilla, since he's giving off radiation, he'd be making Godzilla stronger.

Alpha Centauri
Where did I say he was weak? Why do you keep on about healing?

A) He's not as strong as The Hulk, that's a fact and it's utterly dumb to suggest or think otherwise. B) Hulk can do the same thing with his healing powers, so what?

Hulk is stronger, faster, more agile, smarter. What do you rest your debate on? The fact that you like Godzilla more? Doesn't work like that.

Point is, nothing Godzilla could ever do could ever destroy or beat The Hulk, so the debate hinges on; what could Hulk do to beat Godzilla?

The answer is: whatever he wants.

If a dinosaur a couple of hundred feet high can only toss around things that are 80,000 tons by YOUR guess work (Not even fact), then his strength is nowhere even near proportionate to Hulk's. Seeing as Hulk is capable of lifting 150 billion of those same tons.

You're just guessing ways for Godzilla to win, but going by what has been factually documented, it's not even a match. It's a big dinosaur with the agility and hand to hand fighting skills of Stephen Hawking, and at best, a radioactive beam...vs The Hulk, who has done much more, had much more done TO him.

It's just a comedic debate.

-AC

Stewie_Griffin
Who the hell said I like Godzilla more? I'd like to know that myself.

Not fact? You need to go watch some of the movies and read some of the bios so you can actually know what you're talking about. I'm not saying that the Hulk can't beat some of Godzilla's incarnations but if he goes up against FW Godzilla, he'll lose. FW Godzilla has infinite power, he can never tire out and his powers are also higher than any other version of Zilla. Btw, the Hulk didn't actually lift the mountain, he helpd to support it and keep it from crushing the other people who were with him, he didn't actually hold it up to the point where it seemed like he was doing it with ease. He was even somewhat struggling to an extent.

MightyEInherjar

Not fact? You need to go watch some of the movies and read some of the bios so you can actually know what you're talking about. I'm not saying that the Hulk can't beat some of Godzilla's incarnations but if he goes up against FW Godzilla, he'll lose. FW Godzilla has infinite power, he can never tire out and his powers are also higher than any other version of Zilla. Btw, the Hulk didn't actually lift the mountain, he helpd to support it and keep it from crushing the other people who were with him, he didn't actually hold it up to the point where it seemed like he was doing it with ease. He was even somewhat struggling to an extent.

Sure, he struggled because he wasn't pissed off. If he can brace 150 Billion tons, he can sure as hell throw something that's only 50,000 tons.

Godzilla:

-Can't take the Hulk's punches
-Has inferior agility and speed
-Has a healing factor that IMO is inferior to the Hulks
-Has absolutely no way of defending himself against a Hulk latched to the top of his head or back

...and yes, the Hulk DOES have infinte power, as stated by many of the top scientific and mystical minds in Marvel, including: The Beyonder, Reed Richards, Dr. Doom, Dr Sampson, the Leader, Amadeus Cho, Tony Stark, Dr. Strange, the High Evolutionary, etc, etc...

Alpha Centauri

It was dropped on him and he held it up, the picture shows it, what better proof do you need? Either way, why does it matter? It was 150 billion tonnes. Supporting it alone, struggling, or lifting it with ease, it doesn't matter. It's still a shit load more strength than Godzilla has. He doesn't even have arms to use properly.

I own Final Wars, and there are simply not enough avenues to realistically say Godzilla could win, it's ridiculous.

-AC

Stewie_Griffin
Okay then, definie the Hulk's supposed infinite power.

Alpha Centauri
You're telling me that you've followed Hulk for years, and you don't actually know about his main, most famous power?

Did you think he was just a big, strong green man or something?

-AC

Stewie_Griffin
No, smart one, I know his power is able to increase as he gets angry, but he has to have a limit, if that's what you meant when you said he has infinite power.

MightyEInherjar
Okay then, definie the Hulk's supposed infinite power.
It never ends, it increases endlessly, without a limit, never hits a plateau. There has never been a point when Hulk was "not strong enough" to do something. No machine in Marvel Earth has been able to find and end or a weight that the Hulk cannot lift.

Hulk's body, much like Godzilla's, is like a radioactive battery that never needs to be recharged. Except when he's been inhibited by a plot device, the Hulk's stamina has never worn out. This is one of the reasons high-end villains tangle with the Hulk; he is an infinite power source. His anger can increase indefinitely...it was part of the mutation from exposure to gamma radiation. His anger can increase to the point when it has manifested itself physically in the way of energy, as seen in the Defenders, Peter David's Hulk, WWH, Paul Jenkin's Hulk, and more recently (in the form of heat) Red Hulk.

Hulk has an ace in the hole against giant monsters in the sense that he can fight furiously without pulling any of his punches or simply trying to get people away from him. The Hulk has no remorse for monsters as he would fighting the Avengers. The monsters don't communicate with him, calm him down, force him to enter dialog...all things that take back from part of his rage.

Alpha Centauri
No, smart one, I know his power is able to increase as he gets angry, but he has to have a limit, if that's what you meant when you said he has infinite power.

He doesn't, that has always been his main power; infinite physical strength.

-AC

Stewie_Griffin
All I'm going to do is agree to disagree. Depending upon the version, it could go either way.

Alpha Centauri
Haha, it really couldn't.

-AC

Stewie_Griffin
Then you're an ass to believe so.

MightyEInherjar
You still haven't even told us how you think that FWG is going to pull any kind of win.

Stewie_Griffin
And I'm not going to because you both think what you're saying is fact when you're completely wrong.

Alpha Centauri
Sounds like a forfeit to me.

Good, the thread can be closed now.

-AC

MightyEInherjar
And I'm not going to because you both think what you're saying is fact when you're completely wrong.
The facts that have been stated about the Hulk are indeed FACTS. If you want to argue on-panel stated truths and events, then I'm sure either AC or I could direct you to a host of scans to prove the point. You've shown us no evidence, no proof, not even a hypothetical situation to back up any of your claims.

Alpha Centauri
I certainly am not prepared to spend that level of time just to get an idiot to accept fact.

They're true whether or not he accepts it. He obviously knows he's wrong, might as well get a mod to close the thread.

-AC

Robtard
Who are the idiots who think Godzilla could take on something with god-like durability and a potential for limitless strength?

The five things Godzilla could potentially do to Hulk:

1)Stomp on him. This will only piss of the Hulk and make him faster, more durable and stronger.

2)Claw him. This will only piss of the Hulk and make him faster, more durable and stronger.

3) Tail-swat him. This will only piss of the Hulk and make him faster, more durable and stronger.

4)Atomic Breath. This will only piss of the Hulk and make him faster, more durable and stronger.

5)Bite/Swallow him. This will only piss of the Hulk and make him faster, more durable and stronger.

While the Hulk would probably be temporarily injured from any of those 5, none would be fatal, not even close to being so. Face it Godzilla fanboys, it would be a one-sided fight and just a matter of time until Hulk does enough damage to kill Godzilla.

Edit: One thing (among many) the Hulk could do to end it, punch and claw his way through Godzilla and dropkick his heart through his reptillian anus.

Stewie_Griffin
Good reasons there. The Hulk is totally superior to Godzilla in every way!

Robtard
Good reasons there. The Hulk is totally superior to Godzilla in every way!

Well yes, but you're not really agreeing, you're playing the wounded-vagina.

I'm open to you telling which aspects of Godzilla are superior to Hulk's capabilities and what Godzilla could do to kill the Hulk? Proceed, make your case for Godzilla.

MightyEInherjar
Originally posted by Robtard
Well yes, but you're not really agreeing, you're playing the wounded-vagina.

I'm open to you telling which aspects of Godzilla are superior to Hulk's capabilities and what Godzilla could do to kill the Hulk? Proceed, make your case for Godzilla.
Heh, we've been barking up that tree for days.

Alpha Centauri
His proposal is:

"Godzilla is strong and can heal.".

-AC

BackFire
godzilla wins cuz he r bigger and strongger and skaly lawl

Stewie_Griffin
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
His proposal is:

"Godzilla is strong and can heal.".

-AC

No, that isn't my proposal. I've continued to lay out feats and I've even posted videos but everything is dismissed by you, someone who has supposedly seen the movies. wink

MightyEInherjar
No, that isn't my proposal. I've continued to lay out feats and I've even posted videos but everything is dismissed by you, someone who has supposedly seen the movies. wink

You've barely given anything. I just got done watching FW again (I hadn't seen the dubbed version before), and all my points just as valid as the were.

Godzilla is tough, strong, and has a good healing factor, but the thing is that the Hulk is tougher, stronger, and has a better healing factor. He's taken a hell of a lot more than Godzilla has.

Stewie_Griffin
What's the worst that the Hulk has endured and has to have healed from?

MightyEInherjar
What's the worst that the Hulk has endured and has to have healed from?
Damn, I can't think of one that stands out as 'worst' on the top of my head.

He's taken nukes, gamma bombs, blasts from the High Evolutionary, re-entering Earths atmosphere (which didn't phase him), he's had his organs ripped out...etc

He's taken a grenade to the face as Banner, and by the time the shrapnel started to pierce Banner's head, the Hulk and his healing factor had already taken over. Not a high end durability feat, mind you, but shows the speed at which his healing factor works. Same with cuts he's taken that have healed before the instrument had finished it's cut.

He's been come back from a near skeletal form in a few seconds, he's taken heat equivalent to the surface of the sun, had every bone in his body broken, he's been physically hit by entire islands, mountains, cities, buildings, etc.

Can't think of any other good ones without having to go to the respect thread.

Stewie_Griffin
Really? What's the worst Godzilla has taken (I'm willing to listen to you because you don't insult people with different opinions)?

MightyEInherjar
Really? What's the worst Godzilla has taken (I'm willing to listen to you because you don't insult people with different opinions)?

Well, that's hard to think of off the top of my head too. We don't know how powerful a lot of the alien tech that's been shot at Godzilla is, but we know it's not enough to level major cities (thus the reason for using the monsters). I guess the Oxygen Destroyer has been the worst he's taken, considering it killed him.

A thing you have to remember to is that all the movies aren't necessarily canon for all of the Godzilla's. For example FW Godzilla can't use any of the feats from any of the Godzilla's before 1999, because he's from a different continuity.

He's taken pretty much everything the military can throw at him minus nuclear weapons. We know that a majority of the energy attacks that he's taken from other monsters (or Kaiju...whatever roll eyes (sarcastic) ) have been strong enough to blow up sky scrapers and put holes in mountains, but we also know that sometimes they only make small explosions on the pavement. It's real hard to find a medium for how strong their energy weapons are.

Anyways, hope that helps.

Stewie_Griffin
Still, FW Godzilla and Meltdown Godzill are the strongest incarnations.

But, you guys are seriously telling me that the Hulk can beat Godzilla easily? The Hulk can win, because of his power constantly increasing, but I still don't think it'd exactly be a walk in a park for him.

Robtard
More to the point, there's nothing Godzilla could do to the Hulk that would kill him, this would be a one-sided fight and just a simple matter of "how long could Godzilla take Hulk's punishment".

MightyEInherjar
Still, FW Godzilla and Meltdown Godzill are the strongest incarnations.

But, you guys are seriously telling me that the Hulk can beat Godzilla easily? The Hulk can win, because of his power constantly increasing, but I still don't think it'd exactly be a walk in a park for him.

But in a way, it would. The Hulk fights his best when he's fighting against something that's bigger than he is. He gets furious at the thought that there might be something stronger than him, so he goes all out. This is when the Hulk dominates people. I wants to prove he's stronger than anything that appears tough.

In turn, even though Hulk will be inferior in strength for the first part of the match, his determination to be the pinnacle of strength and power will drive his strength skyrocketing. If he gets hurt by Godzilla, he'll be enraged that anything as 'puny' as a giant lizard could hurt him, and he'll go ape-shit.

This is how almost all Hulk vs Giant Monster battles go. You'll notice many Hulk villains don't make it to mainstream comic books...this is mainly due to the fact that most of them are either giant monsters or the military. Ironically, it's the same for Godzilla. The Hulk villains that people know only stick around because they're personable and have human-like characteristics. They also don't make it mainstream comic books because half of the time Hulk beats them to death.

Stewie_Griffin
So, since you're saying comic Hulk would win, wouldn't it be even easier for 2003 movie Hulk to win since he size increases along with his strength? Or is the 2003 movie Hulk just a pansy?

MightyEInherjar
So, since you're saying comic Hulk would win, wouldn't it be even easier for 2003 movie Hulk to win since he size increases along with his strength? Or is the 2003 movie Hulk just a pansy?

Movie Hulk would get crushed by pretty much any Godzilla other than GINO. In the theoretical hierarchy of Hulks, Ang Lee's Hulk is at the bottom.

I don't think that Hulk could muster enough force to do any real damage to Godzilla.

Edit: On second thought, if somehow Hulk got to be at least half the size of Godzilla and his strength/durability went up proportionately he would more than likely beat Godzilla, but there's nothing to suggest that that would even be possible.

Alpha Centauri
Why does it matter? Hulk is Hulk, he still had the same powers as comic Hulk, so he'd still win.

-AC

Stewie_Griffin
Originally posted by MightyEInherjar
Movie Hulk would get crushed by pretty much any Godzilla other than GINO. In the theoretical hierarchy of Hulks, Ang Lee's Hulk is at the bottom.

I don't think that Hulk could muster enough force to do any real damage to Godzilla.

Edit: On second thought, if somehow Hulk got to be at least half the size of Godzilla and his strength/durability went up proportionately he would more than likely beat Godzilla, but there's nothing to suggest that that would even be possible.

I thought the Hulk from the TV show was at the bttom of the barrel? And movie Hulk seemed pretty strong but I'm going to go out on a limb and say none of his feats match up to anything Godzilla has done.

Alpha Centauri
Why are you so desperate to have Godzilla win? Like...it's evident from every depiction of the characters that nothing Godzilla could do would bother Hulk.

Hulk gets brutally attacked by the army in the movie, and in the comics, something that has killed Godzilla on multiple occassions.

Just accept that Godzilla isn't a match.

-AC

Stewie_Griffin
How about you accept the fact that people are entitled to opinions? Oh, wait, you can't because you're a jackass. Nothing movie Hulk from 2003 has done puts him on the level the Hulk is on in the comics and he'd lose. Saying he'd win is like saying the Hulk from the TV series would beat Godzilla too.

Alpha Centauri
The Hulk from the TV series was clearly and obviously ridiculous.

Movie Hulk was intended very much to be a representation of what Hulk is like in the comics. So it doesn't matter what he has or hasn't done. He still withstood some of the shit that has stopped Godzilla, like the army.

You just can't accept that Godzilla is a laughable match for Hulk. Fact. It's not even opinion about who would win. Proof? Here's proof:

If you have to start bringing in ridiculously poor incarnations of Hulk, then you're proving my point better than ever. Godzilla is such a shitty choice to fight Hulk that you have to start looking for his weaker or more poorly represented incarnations to even have a SLIGHT argument.

-AC

MightyEInherjar
How about you accept the fact that people are entitled to opinions? Oh, wait, you can't because you're a jackass. Nothing movie Hulk from 2003 has done puts him on the level the Hulk is on in the comics and he'd lose. Saying he'd win is like saying the Hulk from the TV series would beat Godzilla too.
I'd have to agree.

Proportionately, Godzilla has taken a hell of a lot more from the military than Hulk took, and it's hardly bothered him (depending on the incarnation). In that movie, the Hulk never showed that he had enough force to throw hits that could damage Godzilla.

Alpha Centauri
The very fact that it has come to that discussion proves that Godzilla is a ridiculous opponent for the Hulk.

If only people used logic, you'd see why that is.

-AC

Robtard
So now the debate has turned to Godzilla at his strongest depiction (FW or whatever) and Hulk has been gimped to what he could/couldn't do in the TV series?

Okay fine... even thought the TV-Hulk isn't canon, he still wins. I vaguely recall watching a particularly stupid episode where Thor appeared and TV-Hulk still held his own in the fight. They eventually became friends against whomever the common enemy was.

Cue "The Lonely Man" after TV-Hulk is done with Godzilla.

Edit: I Googled, it wasn't an episide, but one of the Hulk movies.

ragesRemorse
Hulk destroys Godzilla without getting very mad

Stewie_Griffin
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
The Hulk from the TV series was clearly and obviously ridiculous.

Movie Hulk was intended very much to be a representation of what Hulk is like in the comics. So it doesn't matter what he has or hasn't done. He still withstood some of the shit that has stopped Godzilla, like the army.

You just can't accept that Godzilla is a laughable match for Hulk. Fact. It's not even opinion about who would win. Proof? Here's proof:

If you have to start bringing in ridiculously poor incarnations of Hulk, then you're proving my point better than ever. Godzilla is such a shitty choice to fight Hulk that you have to start looking for his weaker or more poorly represented incarnations to even have a SLIGHT argument.

-AC

I'm not trying to bring in the weakest incarnation, I originally said that he was the weakest incarnation, not movie Hulk. And to say Godzilla is a laughable match for the Hulk shows your intelligence. Godzilla may not have withstood as much as the Hulk over the years but he still has fighting experience and multiple powers to back him up in the fight.

Alpha Centauri
He really doesn't, it would be over in less than 15 minutes.

You're being quite silly.

-AC

Stewie_Griffin
I'm not being silly at all, and I'm done with this debate. I said what I had to say and now that I've said it, to me it's done...it's dead.

Robtard
I'm not trying to bring in the weakest incarnation, I originally said that he was the weakest incarnation, not movie Hulk. And to say Godzilla is a laughable match for the Hulk shows your intelligence. Godzilla may not have withstood as much as the Hulk over the years but he still has fighting experience and multiple powers to back him up in the fight.

I refer you to my first post in here. Name some of these "multiple powers" that Godzilla could use to destroy the Hulk. ie actually name them and don't just arbitarily say "he has powers" as you have been thus far.

Make your case, surely if Godzilla is a good match, you can.

Edit: I didn't see your last post, you are being silly, you insist Godzilla could win without giving any valid examples as to how; then just basically say "I'm done, I'm right!" Silliness, that is, besides being awful debating.

Stewie_Griffin
I'm not denying the Hulk his win, but Godzilla is no weakling. As far as super-strength goes, he's lifted creatures his own size or larger and just because he's that large doesn't mean he should be able to, there are kaiju like Zilla that can't do that. He also has a healing factor that allowed him to regenerate and heal from almost nothing. His atomic breath is incredibly strong but I'm not sure which version has the strongest atomic breath. Still, it's helped him win many fights.

Robtard
Then what are you debating for if you also think Hulk wins this? That Godzilla is powerful? Sure, Godzilla is powerful, as are a slew of other characters that Hulk could also easily crush.

Stewie_Griffin
Opinions can be swayed. I do think that Godzilla would put up a fight but the Hulk would probably win. I never took into account how much he's been through.

Robtard
There you go again, does Hulk win or "probably" win this? Which is it? Because if you objectively look at both characters, there is nothing Godzilla could do to stop the Hulk; as mentioned several times, it would be a one-sided fight and a matter of 'How long until Hulk kills Godzilla", ergo Hulk wins this each and every time.

If you disagree, give some examples of how Godzilla could win, I'm ready and willing for you to sway me.

Stewie_Griffin
I'm not trying to sway anyone, it's just my opinion, I have no reason to try and force it on you.

Robtard
Then if you're just here to say "Godzilla wins or could win, just because", that is silly and awful debating.

I have a feeling that you do realize Godzilla doesn't have a chance here, since you insist on not given any examples, but you simply do not want to admit you were initially wrong. Silly.

Stewie_Griffin
I will admit that I was wrong, but as time went on I was trying to show that Godzilla isn't a weakling.

Nemesis X
Which Godzilla are we talking about here? The American or the Japanese? If it's the American one, then Hulk wins this easy. Now if it were the Japanese one, Hulk gets smashed in about 10 seconds.

JAPANESE GODZILA ROCKZ!!!

Stewie_Griffin
Actually, no. Even if Godzilla were to be able to win, the Hulk is no pushover. The Hulk wins this one. Hell, I'd even put the Hulk's strength above Superman's.

Nemesis X
Actually, no. Even if Godzilla were to be able to win, the Hulk is no pushover. The Hulk wins this one. Hell, I'd even put the Hulk's strength above Superman's.

HULK'S STRENGTH ABOVE SUPERMAN'S?!!!!! laughing laughing laughing

You dumbass. havent you even read any comic books in your life? There was a comic book series called "Superman vs. The Hulk" and Hulk's punches looked like little kid punches when he fought SM. To tell you truth, SM owned Hulk in comics shorten than maybe 4 minutes.

Stewie_Griffin
1. Don't call me a dumbass again.

2. If the writer is from DC, Superman wins, if he's from Marvel, Hulk wins. I won't take any fight as canon until we get an impartial writer or someone who'll make a decent fight.

Robtard
I will admit that I was wrong, but as time went on I was trying to show that Godzilla isn't a weakling.

Glad to see you're finally reasonable.

Ignore NemesisX, he's a sock created to troll this thread.

Stewie_Griffin
I was always reasonable, I just didn't remember/realize all the Hulk's been through.

And I know, he's been saying a hell of a lot of dumb shit around the boards lately.

MightyEInherjar
I was always reasonable, I just didn't remember/realize all the Hulk's been through.

And I know, he's been saying a hell of a lot of dumb shit around the boards lately.

Don't worry about it.

This is the type of thing that happens any time comic book characters get brought up by guys who aren't meticulous about the characters. Comic guys like myself and others are always ready to jump up in arms and argue points that aren't known to mainstream fans of movies, games, etc.

For the record, KMC has a great "Respect Thread" forum that highlights the 'all star' feats of each character. It's worth poking around a bit before you jump into a debate like this one, that way you don't get blindsided by feats you had no idea existed.

Stewie_Griffin
Trust me, I know about the Respect Forum, I had to own this guy on another site who said Goku would own Thor, Superman, and Doomsday. After I posted the link to Superman's feats, he quickly said they need to be toned down and changed the subject.

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by Robtard

I've been meaning to do this for a while now.

"So don't tell Scotty, Scotty doesn't know, Scotty doesn't know, I can't believe he is so trustin...,while im right behind you thrustin"

Nemesis X
Now that I know that the Godzilla you guys are talking about is the New York one, Hulk will demolish Godzilla.

Note: The New York Godzilla is actually called Zilla.

Stewie_Griffin
We weren't talking about Zilla, we were talking about the Japanese Godzilla.

Nemesis X
We weren't talking about Zilla, we were talking about the Japanese Godzilla.

The why did the thread say "the New York one" huh?

Stewie_Griffin
For the last few pages we were discussing the Japanese Godzilla. Zilla is a laughable fight for any comic book character, even Batman.s

Nemesis X
For the last few pages we were discussing the Japanese Godzilla. Zilla is a laughable fight for any comic book character, even Batman.s

LOL I agree

Stewie_Griffin
To be truthful, even though I like Zilla, he's pretty pathetic as he's one of the weakest kaiju ever. He's somewhat intelligent, though, I'll give him that much.

Robtard
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
I've been meaning to do this for a while now.

"So don't tell Scotty, Scotty doesn't know, Scotty doesn't know, I can't believe he is so trustin...,while im right behind you thrustin"

"I even did her on his birthday"

Combat_Guru
Godzilla would lose, Gojira would pwn.

Unlike most comic book icons, Gojira gets weaker over time.

Gojira's atomic breathe is hot enough to burn the Hulk's skin and muscle off, not that Hulk couldn't regenerate.

Gojira is probably weaker than any creature per size weight ratio, but he is HUGE.

Big enough to make his muscle mass trump the Hulk's, which is saying a lot.

Gojira can't reach every part of his body, so the Hulk could stay on some part of his body and punch him, not that it would do any good.

Stewie_Griffin
The only reason Gojira would have any chance is because he is basically pure evil and will not hesitate to kill and won't hold back, not that the Hulk would either.

Combat_Guru
Gojira's Atomic Breath would fry the Hulk.

Stewie_Griffin
Yeah, then he'd heal.

Combat_Guru
Yeah, then he'd heal.

Whoopty ****ing do.

MightyEInherjar
Originally posted by Combat_Guru
Gojira's Atomic Breath would fry the Hulk.

Wait...where is there any evidence that that would even slow the Hulk down?

Stewie_Griffin
Would you say that the 2003 movie Hulk and the Hulk from 'Ultimate Destruction' are among some of the strongest incarnations?

MightyEInherjar
Would you say that the 2003 movie Hulk and the Hulk from 'Ultimate Destruction' are among some of the strongest incarnations?

Not even close to the top.

Stewie_Griffin
Interesting, because both incarnations seemed hella strong, especially the 2003 Hulk.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>