Hi Forum dudes! Newbie chekin in.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rustiswordz
Hi Im RustiSwordz, Im an early thirtysomething dude from the UK.

Ive always been a fan of films Sci Fi especially. My likes include: Aliens, Blade Runner, LOTR, T2 and Matrix. I also Like The Untouchables (the BDP version) and Usual Suspects and the like.

Ive been an artist for only about 2years when i discovered a long buried talent lurking there! I recently finished a course @ Pinewood Studios in the art of Production Design.

My teacher Terry, Co designed the Aliens M41a Pulse Rifle ( i got to hold Ripleys real one!) and co designed Tim Burons Batmobile. Im currently updating my portfolio, so my website has been ignored for ages! But it has only a basic idea of what i do.

Im currently working on concept designs for a graphic novel for a computer game.

I came across this forum and lurked a bit and here i am.

Hi everyone. smile

Please i cant tell you all what ive seen on my travels like plots and giveaways because im not gonna spoil things for you all. smile

yerssot
hi there! welcome aboard!
stick around and post, AND have fun of course!

mah
welcome again. post away

Corran
Hello, welcome and please wipe your shoes on the way in.

Fire
hi nice to meet another nice chap here,

btw took a look at your work it's very nice, like the spaceships but they most of them have the same basic form, that makes me think of a gun actualy

anywayz nice work smile

Ushgarak
Howdy howdy! Glad that you like things here!

Gundark
Welcome ! cool

Dexx
hey man, welcome....checked the drawings..pretty kewl. Like hand drawing myself

Thomas H
welcome!

Billy The Kid
Hi there!
rolling on floor laughing

ToMacco
hey. wanna beer?

Captain REX
To's way of sayin hello. big grin

Wazzup Rusti?

I remember seeing that screenname somewhere....

ToMacco
Yeah, Rex, you saw it earlier on the page before you scrolled down.

*Throws beers to everyone*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.