hello

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sgt. Bustahnutt
basically the only reason i joined is because when my brother first said that Star craft would have no problem beating Halo when i already knew he had no idea what the hell he was talking about like he does half the time he sias something
so i researched the conflict and i found this website, clealry somepeople arn't exactly clear on how both games work and also the exact size for each thing on SC cus i know that everytihng isn't exactly the rite size, e.g. the carrier is only like ten feet long but in reality its like a 500 m long, command centers are like tree houses, the doorway for the command centre is only big enough for a frigging grunt to walk through it etc etc. so anyway i may sound like an absolute dick acting like i know exactly like i know what im talking about but this is one of those things that i know for sure is rite or wrong, and i know for sure that Halo would absolutly anal rape SC any day of the goddamn week.
-Sgt. Bustahnutt Onurbutt
smokin'

Scottie
wave Hey and Welcome

Storm
Welcome to our house in the middle of our street welcome2

Morning_Glory
http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k87/homergirls/hithere.gif

Greystar
heeeeeeeello there!!!! raver I'm new too!

Symmetric Chaos
Welcome to KMC (beware of dog)

TRH
Welcome to the forum that never sleeps

bluemouth12
Welcome.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.