Gauntlet!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Godzilla
Exar Kun and Darth Bane run the gauntlet!

1 hr. rest after each match, no healing.

1. 15 Droidekas
2. Boba and Jango Fett
3. 25 ARC Troopers
4. Plo Koon, Ki-Adi-Mundi, Kit Fisto, Agen Kolar, and Quinlan Vos
5. RotS Obi-wan and Anakin; TPM Qui-Gon; RotJ Luke
6. Darth Tyranus, Darth Maul and Darth Vader (RoDV)
7. Darth Vader (ESB), Darth Sidious (RotS), and Darth Malak
8. Post-KotOR Revan
9. RotS Mace and Yoda
10. DE Sidious

Gideon
Number 8 should be Number 9. Anyways, Revan probably kills one of them. RotS Yoda and Mace annihilate the survivor.

Darth Godzilla
Thanks

Gideon
Originally posted by Darth Godzilla
Thanks

Yeah. Yoda is more powerful than Revan by himself. Adding Mace in there? Overkill to the extreme. Those two would probably give DE Sidious a hell of a time.

Darth Subjekt
Im inclined to say 7, unless Sidious is that far behind them.

Gideon
Originally posted by Darth Subjekt
Im inclined to say 7, unless Sidious is that far behind them.

I didn't even pay attention to 7. I saw Mace and Yoda, lmao.

Edit: Okay, you're right. I'm inclined to say that one of them (or possibly both of them) die at 7. They will definately be mortally wounded if both of them survive. Revan likely kills them. And if by some divine intervention that they survive him, Yoda and Mace will wipe their asses with the survivor/s.

Darth Godzilla
Originally posted by Gideon
Yeah. Yoda is more powerful than Revan by himself. Adding Mace in there? Overkill to the extreme. Those two would probably give DE Sidious a hell of a time.

Not sure about the Yoda thing. Yoda was "the greatest Jedi of all time" up to that point. But Revan, once he discovered his identity, wasn't much of anything, was he? Was he a Jedi? Was he a Sith? He seems to swing back and forth. Since he doesn't fit into either category, maybe it's possible he was more powerful than Yoda, or even Sidious.

I don't wanna start a fight on this, though.

Darth Subjekt
lol yea, but really, i would say 7 could take out 9, right? 3 very powerful Sith vs mace and Yoda??? thats just what i think anyway...

Darth Godzilla
Oops. Ah, well. Mace and Yoda might be more dangerous to a darksider, even if they're not stronger, because of Vaapad and Shatterpoint.
Malak will get crushed in an instant in that fight- he's not powered by the Star Forge. Yoda and Sidious could go either way. It all hinges on Mace and Vader, which is disputed. So, who knows? Battle could go either way.

PS- Revan is garbage disposal for anyone who's wounded at 7.

Gideon
Originally posted by Darth Godzilla
Not sure about the Yoda thing. Yoda was "the greatest Jedi of all time" up to that point. But Revan, once he discovered his identity, wasn't much of anything, was he? Was he a Jedi? Was he a Sith? He seems to swing back and forth. Since he doesn't fit into either category, maybe it's possible he was more powerful than Yoda, or even Sidious.

I don't wanna start a fight on this, though.

DE Sidious = most powerful Sith ever. Meaning that he was more powerful than Revan's Sith form. Yoda = most powerful foe the darkness ever faced (prior to Luke). Meaning he was stronger than a light sided Revan. Revan redeemed himself after his identity was discovered and returned to follow the light side of the Force.

Yeah. But aside from Luke, Mace may very well be the most difficult foe for a dark sider to tackle. Hence why I'd put him higher.

Sexyback
If they are fully healed after each match, they complete it.

Gideon
Originally posted by Sexyback
If they are fully healed after each match, they complete it.

1 hour of rest.

Rest isn't going to do much if they lose a limb or three. 7 will wound - if not kill them. Revan is garbage disposal. There's no way their making it to Yoda or Mace - let alone past them.

Sexyback
Well Exar Kun's amulet blasts don't drain him of energy, he could just continuously use them, getting through the rounds quickly, and not wasting any energy. He alone could do this for every round except 8 and 10. If they work together well, they could do this.

Gideon
Well Exar Kun's amulet blasts don't drain him of energy, he could just continuously use them, getting through the rounds quickly, and not wasting any energy. He alone could do this for every round except 8 and 10. If they work together well, they could do this.

Sidious can dodge them. The only one who would fall susceptible is Vader. And Sidious + Malak are more than capable of damaging either combatant. Hell, Sidious could damage either one of them himself.

Revan's knowledge exceeds Bane's as far as we know. And people have been spouting proof that Revan > Kun. So, he can likely kill Bane and Kun if one of them is damaged or weakened (and they will be).

RotS Mace and Yoda? They'll annihilate what's left with ease.

Sorry, son, Baney-poo won't survive this. sad

Sexyback
The only people who can likely defend against the amulet blasts are Revan and Sidious, so all rounds except for 8 and 10 will be quick, they won't get wounded, and afterwards, they won't be fatigued. Either alone are stronger than Revan, together they comfortably win, and then they'll be in almost perfect condition to face Sidious, who they quite comfortably beat too.

Gideon
The only people who can likely defend against the amulet blasts are Revan and Sidious, so all rounds except for 8 and 10 will be quick, they won't get wounded, and afterwards, they won't be fatigued. Either alone are stronger than Revan, together they comfortably win, and then they'll be in almost perfect condition to face Sidious, who they quite comfortably beat too.

No.

Prove that either of them are stronger than Revan. smile Especially when Bane's knowledge is, apparently, nowhere near on the level of Revan's own.

Again, Yoda can dodge them. And when has Exar shown to use his blasts in a fight? Sorry. Bane can't generate the blasts, so it'd be Exar. Vaapad > Bane's style. Bane doesn't know Vaapad. There's nothing to indicate that he could defeat Mace in a lightsaber match when the form itself is a super conductive loop against dark side energy, and please, Yoda is more than capable of handling Exar - whether it be to keep him at bay or kill him.

They're not going to make it to Sidious, and even if they did, neither of them are as powerful as he is on a good day. He'd crush them.

Kadesh
And since when sidious could dodge amulet blasts? You are assuming that sidious gets out of sight before exar fires the amulet

The blasts get bigger with every pulse of anger. Again exar can fuel his powers with the golden globe before coming into this gauntlet

And the dark side source book did state exar mastered lightning, another useful tool

Sexyback
Bane pulled a fricking moon out of orbit. Saberwise, he has much more going for him, considering he was basically on par with Kas'im, who's been proven to be uber. He also possesses orbalisk armour, making him almost physically invincible.

Exar pretty much mastered sith magic almost instantly, his amulet blasts and his mastery over them are incredible (they can be defended against, but not easily, and it doesn't drain Exar of energy), he effortlessly froze roughly a million senators.. Exar also has much more going for him saberwise as well, considering he was slightly better than Ulic, who was able to stalemate a very power jedi who was tapping into the darkside of the force, while cut off from the force and decades out of practise.

I'd say it's safe to place either above Revan.

Knowledge isn't everything, and both posses enough of it.

No he can't, his speed is way over hyped, and the blasts are of too great a magnitude and too quick for Yoda. They're also continuous, and they don't drain Exar of energy, Yoda can't run forever.

He never needed to.

Did I say Bane could?

1. Forms really don't mean that much, and Vaapad isn't that much different to Juyo, only a few improved manoeuvres, the major difference is mental.

2. Bane proved himself to be as good as Kas'im at the end of PoD, and it's been proven that Kas'im >>> Mace in saber combat.

3. Bane's orbalisk armour makes him almost invincible in saber combat.

Based on one vague line in a novel? Please, that situation has been completely blown out of proportion, Vaapad really isn't that much more effective against darksiders than other forms are.

Exar is leagues above him with the force and with the saber, and Yoda can't defend against his awesome amulet blasts. Yoda's getting pwned.

They'll make it to him, in not too bad condition, and they'll win. Sidious can just beat either one, alone, but together, they comfortably beat him.

Also, need I mention that Bane's orbalisk armour almost perfectly protects him from physical damage, meaning he won't wound, and constantly pumps adrenaline into his body, meaning he won't tire. Bane also developed a lightsaber resistant mask, so his head is perfectly protected as well.

Gideon
Originally posted by Kadesh
And since when sidious could dodge amulet blasts? You are assuming that sidious gets out of sight before exar fires the amulet

The blasts get bigger with every pulse of anger. Again exar can fuel his powers with the golden globe before coming into this gauntlet

And the dark side source book did state exar mastered lightning, another useful tool

Kadesh, dude, read. I really don't want to get as mean with you as I have been forced to with Planet, here. One of them will be dead if they make it to Sidious. The survivor will probably be wounded as hell. Now, we know that neither of them can take Sidious on a good day. Do you honestly think that any of them could after going through RotS Sidious, Malak, Yoda, Mace, and Revan?

Kadesh
o ok, forgot there was only a 1hr break, but i think the tag team can beat any of them had this been a different match, like they fight each team fully healed then i think they could advnce right to sidious in DE.

But yea seems logical, they get tired after each battle making it easier for their opponents to beat them.

But id have to agree with planet in somepoints, bane did get pretty strong after POD and i mean hell strong(dont get mad please)

They most likely stop at 7 and get man handled

Lightsnake
They don't get past 5.
Case closed there, they DIE hard there before they even meet a Sith

zephiel7
edit

zephiel7
They would be far too tired with only 1 hr of rest. They commence with the pwnage until they reach seven, in which case they will be wounded. I say Kun goes down at Revan and Bane gets seriously damaged at Yoda and Mace, most likely dieing.

If Bane gets past these two, he will be in no shape to fight DE Sidious. He would perish.

Darth Sexy
they lose at 7

jollyjim311
Originally posted by Lightsnake
They don't get past 5.
Case closed there, they DIE hard there before they even meet a Sith

Probably.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.