Akuma vs Heihachi Mishima

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Major Snafu
The Master of the Fists vs the King of Iron Fist. Ansatsuken vs Mishima Karate.

After failing to get the Devil Gene (and killing Jinpachi, Kazuya and Jin), Heihachi turns to Plan B.

He has heard about the deadly Ansatsuken fighting style, whose power rivals that of Mishima Fighting Karate.

Heihachi hatches a scheme to get the Satsui no Hadou for himself. After discovering Akuma on his island, he dispatches a platoon of Tekken Force to the island.

Unfortunately, as with what had happened with Kazuya, Akuma wipes out the Tekken Force, forcing Heihachi to come after Akuma himself.

Heihachi looks at the broken bodies of his men. In the midst of them, is Akuma. Akuma's projectile attacks and supers are disabled.

Akuma: Third Strike version

Heihachi: D.R. version

shin_remy
ahahahaha ooh please, i haven't showed up here on the forum for months and the place is a mess.

Gouki wins with one arm on his back

Swe_Bum
do you always say that a SF character wins? Seems like you do erm

TricksterPriest
*sigh* You need to accept that Tekken is not on the same level as SF. And this is a spite thread. Heihachi cannot defeat Gouki.

Emperor Ashtar
I don't think tekken characters are weaker per say, It's just there feats aren't wel defined. And there's jobbing comparable to that of kof, well not that bad but, still.

Sado22
please.
i agree Heihachi loses since akuma's that overly exaggerated godtier character of SF. i mean come on...punching islands? its a bit too much.

as for "accepting that tekken is not the same level" you need to stop exaggerating sF characters first too. aside from gouki, and the other godtier freaks, the SF cast is pretty evenly matched against Tekken. In fact I'd say that Kaz and some of the other high tiers of tekken will practically rape the regular SF cast. you have people breaking bullet proof armored 7 foot robots with one body blow. watch the intro of T5 to get a better idea.
plus they have no flashiness....as in no ki BS. they do it with their BARE HANDS. also i hope you know that hadou-ken feels like being hit by a powerful kick, in ryu's case and a powerful punch in ken's case. not to mention fire balls really don't mean shit against people who defeat firebreathing ogres, lasser beam shooting demons and regenerating cyborgs with their bare hands. keep the SF godtiers aside and please name one feet from the regular SF cast that can match that.
~Sado

Emperor Ashtar
Tekken has the same "KI BS" as you put it as street fighter. Energy blast are just a an extension of there physical power. Like I said before, they are about the same.

And comparing feats with a handicap doesn't make sense, either they can compete or they can't.Like I said, they are roughly the same.

Remulous
I believe 2d fighters are stronger than 3d fighters. 3d is too realistic while you can do basicly any thing with a 2d sprite. Anyway, Gouki wins, the Shungokusatsu will instantly kill him. Heihachi seems pretty evil to me and Heihachi doesn't seem to be capable of destroying extremly large objects. I doubt he can destroy a titanic like ship with a single kick.

Superboy Prime
Heihachi is tough and all of that but he gets schooled by his grandson, and somehow I don't see that same fate happen to Gouki.

Sado22
Dude aside from Devil, ogre and Jinpachi you don't see anyone throwing flames etc now do you? that is what i mean.

sorry but i don't see it that way at all.
~Sado

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by Sado22
Dude aside from Devil, ogre and Jinpachi you don't see anyone throwing flames etc now do you? that is what i mean.
Jin has ki boxing gloves, and jack 5 has guns.How is that so different from street fighter?

Sado22
Jin's powers are electric by nature. same as kaz, hachi and pachi. its the mishima's power that manifests itself as electricity. its not his gloves. and before you say something, its there for the purpose of "effects". he doesn't "shock" anyone with it unlike benimaru or something. its regular punches with the electricity as an effect. same way Paul doesn't burn anyone with his punches...his fire is there for effects too. that is the reason why you don't see electricity jumping around in the T4 or T5 intro when kaz and hachi were pounding the jacks. same happens when the power up. the electricity jumps around but and all but its not like how benimaru uses it to attack.

also the Jacks doesn't have guns. He arms punch in that manner. it uses machine gun machinism. if you're being confused, which i bet you are, it works like the piston and it uses a large "bullet" to get the effect done. that is why Jack can't hit you from far away. its a punch using the operating mechanism of a machine gun.

oh and i said "regular cast" as in the regular human beings. that is the reason why i didn't brink Bryan Fury into this cuz he's a cyborg.

~Sado

Emperor Ashtar
Jin's powers are electric by nature. same as kaz, hachi and pachi. its the mishima's power that manifests itself as electricity. its not his gloves. and before you say something, its there for the purpose of "effects". he doesn't "shock" anyone with it unlike benimaru or something.

That's not what I'm talking about, in tekkken 5. Jin has a move where he makes his hands glow with energy it increases the amount of damage he does. I'm not talking about the hit animations.

oh and i said "regular cast" as in the regular human beings. that is the reason why i didn't brink Bryan Fury into this cuz he's a cyborg.

~Sado

Yoshimistsu has a beam sword, and raven has teleportation. Again, how is that different from street fighter. Maybe they have less, but you can't complain about street fighter having flashy moves when tekken has the same.

Emperor Ashtar
http://www.tekkenzaibatsu.com/tekken5/faq/gen-basics-01.txt

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39jssNsms04

It seems everyone has it

Sado22
Raven is the only regular cast guy to have teleporation along with yoshi which is explainable since they are ninjas and its ninja cliche to do that smoke, teleportation thing.
however, you realize what i was syaing don't you? you don't have Jin doing a lightening attack, or yoshimitsu doing a senpuurestsuzan like Haohmaru or paul doing the orochinagi. that's what i was talking about as KI BS.

~Sado

Remulous
So now people are trippin on special moves? IMO, SF does special moves better than any other fighter, hell, SF invented it. Complaining about SF special moves mean complaining about everyone elses.

Sado22
no one is complaining. i'm just passing a comment on how Tekken characters don't do Ki moves like SF. also KoF guys do ki moves as good as SF cast if not better.

~Sado

Remulous
no one is complaining. i'm just passing a comment on how Tekken characters don't do Ki moves like SF. also KoF guys do ki moves as good as SF cast if not better.

~Sado So that twirling thunderous uppercut move dosn't involve chi? What about laser beams that come out of Jin, Kazuya, and Angel. Tekken does not do outrages chi attacks becuase it's made to be more realistc than not. Plus it's 3d. Do you know how much it would cost or how long it would take to make a Tekken with where every character had extraordinary special moves?

Sado22
^^
read what i said to emperor, boke! i was talking about regular cast. also kazuya doesnt THROW electricity now does he? Paul doesn't do orochinagi now does he? that is what i mean.
~Sado

Remulous
Read why I said Tekken doesn't do over exadgurated special moves. If Tekken was 2d it would be another SF, KOF/ Guilty Gear.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.