Aye, What Should I Do? (Serious)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Koala MeatPie
So For Christmas, I received a Rotery Toolkit (See Image Bellow) Because she remembered that I wanted to get into Rock Carving, but did not have the necessairy tools

5 years ago.

The thing is, I Grew out of it concidering I never got the Necessairy tools back then, and now I have no use for a Rotary.

I am still very gratefull, but I don't know what to do / say.

Eclipso
Okay this is very serious, listen very closely.

1. Walk up to her.
2. Give her a hug.
3. Tell her your thankful to have her in your life and you love her. And that she is the best gift of all.

ThePittman
You can never have enough tools, you will need it someday so just simply thank her for the great gift and the thought that went behind it.

Shelbert Lemon
Originally posted by Eclipso
Okay this is very serious, listen very closely.

1. Walk up to her.
2. Give her a hug.
3. Tell her your thankful to have her in your life and you love her. And that she is the best gift of all. I agree. Even though you outgrew it before getting into it... she remembered and it was obviously on her mind. Its a very thoughtful and caring gift, no matter if it is 5 years later.

Impediment
1. Kiss her ass because she bought you such a gift.

2. Store said gift in a place that she will never come across.

3. Forget all knowledge of existense of said gift.

Koala MeatPie
My mother gave it to me* thought I wrote that in.
Hopefully I will find a use for it, Seeing as I'm in Pollitical Science, i don't really need tools other then for Drawing my Comic or my bike.

Thank you, I'd still like more responsese, and what you said was helpfull I was going to say something along the lines of

"I thank you very much, I find your gift very thoughtfull, I can't beleive you remebered after all those years, that means a lot, Don't get me wrong, I like it a lot, but i don't have any use for it. If I had it 5 years ago, i would have gotten into it, but now I'm over it seeing as I never got into it"

But please, keep the advice comming.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.