Pepper Sprayed in the Eyes by Santa Claus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

InnerRise
Well I have this very bad little cousin, who I warn each year that to go to bed for Santa Claus arrives or he'll put pepper in his eyes.

Well my little cousin just recently discovered what Pepper Spray was by seeing it on tv and he asked if that is what Santa Claus uses on little kids who stay up late on Christmas Eve.

I told him no, he uses regular pepper that you put on food. My little cousin then sucked through his teeth and said he wasn't scarred of Santa Claus putting pepper in his eyes then and he'd be too fast for him anyways.

He then told me he'd be staying up all night to catch a glimpse at Santa Claus.

I then told him that Santa Claus didn't exist

Nah....I didn't tell him that....b/c of course THAT WOULD BE A BOLD FACE LIE CHILDREN. no expression

But yeah, after he said that I was like alright....if you say so, but remember I warned you.

So just a while ago, I left my house and walked down the street to my little cousins house and sneaked into the house through a window that I had purposefully left open when I was over there earlier.

The window I enter through puts me into the living room right behind the Christmas Tree.

As soon as I get into the house I close the window and with little thump sound and I accidentally rustle against the Christmas Tree a bit.

Low and behold what do I hear, but little foot steps scurrying down the hallway toward the living room.

I'm like "Oh Shit", I'm screwed now.

Then I hear his parents holla out of their bedroom for him to be in bed and that they better not catch him up. I then here him stop and scurrying quickly back to his room.

I'm like......*PHEW* *SIGH*....after my heart rate slows back down I proceed with my plan.

I made sure to dress in a Big Red Hoody just in case he did see me from afar in hopes he'd think I was Santa Claus, but the plan was for him to not see me anyways so.....

After I here him go back into his room and close the door, I leave from behind the Christmas Tree and silently go down the hall to his room.

Let me explain by the way that if his parents or mine knew that I was doing this I'd be in big trouble.

So as I creep down the hallway, I hear movement in his room as if he just silently rolled out of bed so that his parents wouldn't hear him.

I don't know if he's heard me or not.

So I stand still.

*D@MN!!!*

His door starts to creek open.

Where I'm positioned, he won't be able to help but to see me if he peeps out.

So I wait for the inevitable to happen. I just know he's going to peep his head out and there's nothing I can do.

He peeps his head out, but first in the direction of his parents room to see if they heard him. He's about to turn around in my direction and just as he's about to see me, I pull out my Pepper Spray.

He yells, "SANTA CLAUS!!!!"

I whisper, "SHUT THE HELL UP AND GO TO BED" and I quickly Pepper Spray him in order to blind him before he realizes that it's me.

He falls on the floor crying and thrashing around violently screaming.

I turn around and high tail it toward the living room.

All of a sudden his father, my uncle, is coming out of the Kitchen into the hallway blocking my way.

He was running to see what was wrong and then he saw me, in hopes that he couldn't recognize me in the dark with the hood over my heard I quickly Pepper Spray him.

He immediately brings his hands up to his face and eyes and rubs at them rather quickly and moaning some kind of awful and yells for his wife to call the police, who is my aunt.

I run for the living room window and I hear her down the hall yelling hysterically that someone has broken into their house and that her husband and son are in intense pain and that she doesn't know what has happened.

I'm like...."F**K THIS SH!T, I'M OUT OF THIS CAMP."

I jump out of the window and run home and here I am.

My mom just got up and left so I'm sure she's on her way over there ahora mismo.

I pretended that I was sleep so that she wouldn't expect me to come along.

So yeah.

I disposed of the Pepper Spray on the way home in a garbage can.

I hope they don't find it and check for Finger Prints.

Merry Christmas Everybody!!!!!!!!

doped

Anata Wa Wakarimasu Ka.....

Naz
hysterical You're absolutely evil!

dave_kodak
no expression

wasnt expecting that.

InnerRise
Double Post.

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

InnerRise
Originally posted by Naz
hysterical You're absolutely evil! A warning is a warning. doped

Little brat. I bet he'll be wearing his glasses from now on. wink

Ohhhh....I hope my uncle didn't have his contacts in......confused

Now I'm getting these phone calls from my mom saying asking if I have a red hoody b/c she can't remember and isn't sure.

My little cousin, in between his yelps of pain, is mouthing off saying how I lied about Santa not pepper spraying little kids.

He better shut up before he receives another visit from me on another Holiday.......Halloween....oh that'll be real good.

That is if I don't get caught this time.

If he keeps going on about it and my mom keeps questioning about a red hoody I might just get caught and I'm very nervous ahora mismo.

Mom is coming over here to check my closet.

I believe she thinks that I did it.

Well I just cut up my Red Hoody and I'm flushing it piece by piece down the toilet and the pieces that won't fit, I'm digging through the trash can and putting it at the very bottom and then putting the other trash back on top of it.

I feel very dirty ahora mimso.

But if I get away with it, it will have been worth it.

I hate little snot nosed kids.

And I got him a Go-Cart for Christmas. schmoll

I guess I'll have to ask my little cousin to let me show him how to drive it, so I'll get in and then speed off without him. Little stupid kid.

I love him though. He is family.

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....Originally posted by dave_kodak
no expression

wasnt expecting that. He wasn't either. no expression

Naz
I'm loling really hard, but if the kid yaps about you telling him that Santa pepper sprays kids, and that you told him this, they're going to suspect you.

InnerRise
Originally posted by Naz
I'm loling really hard, but if the kid yaps about you telling him that Santa pepper sprays kids, and that you told him this, they're going to suspect you. I know.

If they find evidence.......I'm screwed. cry

But as of ahora mismo, it's my word against there's.

I am really sorry it had to come to this and on Christmas Eve Night at that.

But you gotta look out for Numero Uno yes?

And that's what I did.

Just a case of being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

dave_kodak
Originally posted by InnerRise
I know.

If they find evidence.......I'm screwed. cry

But as of ahora mismo, it's my word against there's.

I am really sorry it had to come to this and on Christmas Eve Night at that.

But you gotta look out for Numero Uno yes?

And that's what I did.

Just a case of being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

clearly it was, i'd hate to have it happen to me, but then again it would count as contact with the outside world.

Kongu Dude
Haha. laughing out loud

I'm not going to read all that. no expression

dave_kodak
you should.

Kongu Dude
*Reads it*.

tohslaugh

dave_kodak
its funny.... u know this... euro

Kongu Dude
I do? herbeuro

dave_kodak
yes you do

Blow up the world!!! - Boole

Kongu Dude
blink

dave_kodak
im so very bored.

Kongu Dude
Me too. no expression

kayakat
OMG you're evilhysterical

i love it stick out tongue

Kongu Dude
I am? flirt1

kayakat
Originally posted by Kongu Dude
I am? flirt1
hahahaha, i was talking about Innerise, but hey if you want you are too

Kongu Dude
Originally posted by kayakat
hahahaha, i was talking about Innerise, but hey if you want you are too
Of course I am, *****. evil face

kayakat
Of course I am, *****. evil face
fine you're evil... and i like evil

Kongu Dude
fine you're evil... and i like evil
naughty

kayakat
naughty
hahaha ermm

Kongu Dude
ermmgrin

dave_kodak
ermmgrin
day old pizza.

Kongu Dude
Originally posted by dave_kodak
day old pizza.
ermmha

dave_kodak
ermmha

yum!

kayakat
day old pizza.
wtf ermm

dave_kodak
wtf ermm
Christmas Pizza, is the best pizza in the world.

its been here for a day, but its better then it was when i got it, which is kinda sad really.

Kongu Dude
ermmgay

dave_kodak
its good what can i say.

kayakat
Christmas Pizza, is the best pizza in the world.

its been here for a day, but its better then it was when i got it, which is kinda sad really.
ok...ermm

dave_kodak
ok...ermm

i heard a story last night... i couldnt stop loling at it.

Kongu Dude
no expression

kayakat
i heard a story last night... i couldnt stop loling at it.
do tell

Kongu Dude
I don't get a Thing. no expression

dave_kodak
do tell

my grandpa had said "so there's this guy i work with, his name is french and it starts and ends with the letter's K and K, so we all call him K2K, and the last few letters of his last name are Zack, so one guy at work calls him Zack, and there's this other guy at work his name is Zack, and i asked him was that his full name and he said yes, and i asked him his last name and he said its smith" my grandpa stopped for a second laughed and said, " ha ha his name is Zack smith"

now me and my sister and my cousin sat there and didn't get it, however i couldn't stop laughing for 20 mins over the story, there was no point in it at all, my grandpa looked so offended that i couldn't stop laughing.

so i went upstairs to ask my mom what the hell he meant, i walk into the room and nobody's talking, then my grandma says "i saw a squirrel, and it walked up to me, so i turned around and went the other way"

then i walked back down stairs, looked around the room and started laughing even more.

dave_kodak
I don't get a Thing. no expression

nor do i, but i couldnt stop laughing.

kayakat
ok...

dave_kodak
yeah i dont get it myself.
but it was damn funny at the time.

Kongu Dude
blink

dave_kodak
damn it now i started laughing again,.,,,,, old people are so funny.

Strangelove
what kind of Santa Claus carries pepper spray.....confused

dave_kodak
Originally posted by Strangelove
what kind of Santa Claus carries pepper spray.....confused
the same kind that has a gun.....

Kongu Dude
Me. no expression

InnerRise
Originally posted by Strangelove
what kind of Santa Claus carries pepper spray.....confused The kind that doesn't get caught. mhm

I'm still here aren't I.

doped

I really don't feel like going into the details at the moment of the current happenings though.

closedeyes

Mišt
laughing

JaehSkywalker
You're my hero InnerRise! eek!

that was the best Christmas Present you could ever give to anyone!

InnerRise
Haha.

Yeah. I thought so. wink

thankyou

I only hope that I won't outdo myself next year. shifty

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.