Just a question. Not moaning

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

drewbiefan
I just wanted to know something. I have seen some threads with a oldish content to them. For example, they might have swear words in the content. I admit I have sworn on here a little, but it does not allow the word to actually show stick out tongue But how come content that does show the full word is actually allowed to be used on here as children could join this. wink Just wouldn't think that a 13 year olds parents would be happy to see their child seeing this sort of content.
I am not blaming anyone, please don't get the wrong end of this stick out tongue I was just wandering wink

Kongu Dude
What the **** are you ****ing talking about? 31

drewbiefan
Just content on here that children may happen to see if they joined thismessed You do not understand any of my threads laughing out loud
That is ok because it does not show the wording that you are using! smile

Kongu Dude
Sarcasm.

Well, it might be because the age limit here is age 13. 13

And when you're 13, you're pretty old.

drewbiefan
Yes. But i am not being sarcy big grin
Well when I was 14, my parents hated me swearing, they don't like it now laughing out loud

Kongu Dude
1. I was the one using Sarcasm. stick out tongue

2. We aren't swearing, we are using **** instead. 13

dave_kodak
lol, im just going to sit back, watch, and ****ing lolz my *** off.

Kongu Dude
I see your ****ing point, ****er. 13

dave_kodak
hells yeah?

Kongu Dude
Yeah.

dave_kodak
boo-yeah mother ****er!

Kongu Dude
Mutha ****a.

dave_kodak
same diff.

Kongu Dude

Bardock42
Originally posted by drewbiefan
I just wanted to know something. I have seen some threads with a oldish content to them. For example, they might have swear words in the content. I admit I have sworn on here a little, but it does not allow the word to actually show stick out tongue But how come content that does show the full word is actually allowed to be used on here as children could join this. wink Just wouldn't think that a 13 year olds parents would be happy to see their child seeing this sort of content.
I am not blaming anyone, please don't get the wrong end of this stick out tongue I was just wandering wink

They are just words. I don't see anything wrong with swear words, but apparently some parents due. I think it is their duty to watch that though. Swear words should not be banned anywhere for any reason.

Kongu Dude
Yep.

dave_kodak
Originally posted by Kongu Dude

Happy Dance

Kongu Dude
laughing out loud

dave_kodak
Originally posted by Bardock42
They are just words. I don't see anything wrong with swear words, but apparently some parents due. I think it is their duty to watch that though. Swear words should not be banned anywhere for any reason. evil face mad

Kongu Dude
?

drewbiefan
Why do you guys always turn my threads into hilarious pages? laughing out loud
I did not say to swear, I said why do people use content with the words showing, when some parents may not be happy with it. And i am certainly not talking about myself laughing out loud

Kongu Dude
I see your ****ing point.

drewbiefan
Ok, what was the need for that laughing out loud

Ambience
If the parents carew so much, I don't think their angel should be using the internet. Just saying. =x

Ambience
Originally posted by Ambience
If the parents care so much, I don't think their angel should be using the internet. Just saying. =x

Ambience
Damn, what did I do? o_0

Kongu Dude
Ok, what was the need for that laughing out loud
Who the **** knows? 13

drewbiefan
Yep that is a good point ambience. However how people are these days, they might not even tell their parents laughing out loud

Bardock42
Why do you guys always turn my threads into hilarious pages? laughing out loud
I did not say to swear, I said why do people use content with the words showing, when some parents may not be happy with it. And i am certainly not talking about myself laughing out loud

Because it is not their problem. If you want to be offended by words, by all means be, but leave me the **** alone with it.

Kongu Dude
Originally posted by Ambience
Damn, what did I do? o_0
Triple posted, posted smileys that doesn't really excist, quoted yourself, Posted again. 13

drewbiefan
I am not talking about youmessed People can see these threads before they join, in that case kids/anyone could see the content people are using on their pictures on this forum.

Bardock42
I am not talking about youmessed

And I am not talking about you.

Kongu Dude
I am not talking about youmessed People can see these threads before they join, in that case kids/anyone could see the content people are using on their pictures on this forum.
When they see the name Kongu Dude, they all might run away. firefirefireph

LanceWindu

Shit. smile

Kongu Dude
Originally posted by LanceWindu
Shit. smile
Oh ****?

Shelbert Lemon
Just wouldn't think that a 13 year olds parents would be happy to see their child seeing this sort of content.
I am not blaming anyone, please don't get the wrong end of this stick out tongue I was just wandering wink Heya, I was just looking at your profile and seen your pictures, you have amazing eyes! happy

Oh and as far as the content... you mean swear words? Well, I have daughters old enough to join here and Im not offended nor would I mind ... They see and hear worst on TV and from family and friends (myself included). THey know whats allowed and appropriate in this house and as long as they are not cussing at or around me... or ... around other elders in their life.... then its no big deal. KMC isnt gonna be that much of an influence on my girls language if they were to join. smile

Kongu Dude
Pics? eek!

Shelbert Lemon
Originally posted by Kongu Dude
Pics? eek! of my daughters? messed

EDIT: ....or maybe drewbie profile pics.. my bad stick out tongue

Eclipso
Yep that is a good point ambience. However how people are these days, they might not even tell their parents laughing out loud

Then the parents have to be more vigilant. It's there job to decide what their kids are exposed to not the rest of the world's.

Kongu Dude
Originally posted by Shelbert Lemon
of my daughters? messed

EDIT: ....or maybe drewbie profile pics.. my bad stick out tongue
laughing out loud

Kongu Dude
Now shut up everybody, I'm buying a Walkman Phone.

Please...? 13

Kongu Dude
I buyed it. 13

drewbiefan
bought laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.