something bigger than imagination !!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

silver heart

Weeping Fairy
Lurvely poem lol happy i like it good job, i cant wait to read more, keep 'em comin big grin

Immortality
nice poem, loved the ideas expressed in there, but not sure about the structure though...

silver heart
hiiiiiiiiiiiiii welcom big grin

thx a lot for your nice words ... that really encouraged me very much ..

when i wrote this poetry .. i meant from it .. that the love is bigger than everythings . and the love is the most interesting thing in this life .. the love give the life meaning to live inside this world .

Perhaps the structures is not clear but the message of meaning is clear ... the love in the first palce .

thax again

best

silver heart

Fatima
Thats very nice Alia , wish to you all best ...

We cannot describe the love ....its very deep emotions ... wink

silver heart
yes fatima ... you are right ... ....its very deep emotions .. it is make you fly wilth all birds and butterflys ....thx wink

best

silver heart roll eyes (sarcastic)

Fatima
Yup ...I wish to fly like abird ..but I afraid you would eat me ... stick out tongue

Did you love before ...?

silver heart
hiiiiii fatooma

but I am not such a monster of jungle .. But I am adore flying with Lovely birds ...

yes

I liked My mother and father, my brothers and sisters .. all my friends ..

so i think ... I did not fall in love, so far.. iam lucky wink

Immortality
Wow! You got that right! It's a bloody nightmare falling in love, especially if there are certain...obstacles standing in your way!

Fatima
Originally posted by silver heart
hiiiiii fatooma

but I am not such a monster of jungle .. But I am adore flying with Lovely birds ...

yes

I liked My mother and father, my brothers and sisters .. all my friends ..

so i think ... I did not fall in love, so far.. iam lucky wink

I miss baba w mama sad ...

Yea , I know you are very kind ..I tought you to be a nice .. smile

Weeping Fairy
When they say love hurts.... boy they arent lyin lol. Love hurts... baby there were never truer words laughing out loud

silver heart
hiiiiiiiii ...

Immortality
t's a bloody nightmare falling in love, especially if there are certain.. I agree with you strongly wink

fatima
Do not worry. they will return fine .. god willing smile

When they say love hurts.... boy they arent lyin lol. Love hurts... baby there were never truer words .. yeah .. i think it is truly words .. laughing

best

silver heart

Fatima
Hey , Alia

Sorry , My sister post that one ...And she say hellow to you ....

Immortality
Bets of luck to you guys anyway...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.