Vulcan vs Apocalypse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

juggernaut66666
No Darwin.
No Prep.
Who wins?

Grimm22
Vulcan 10/10

supervenom
He's still Omega without Darwin, right? If so,

10/10

General Kon-El
Vulcan 8/10.

Wonder Man
This would be a good fight for Vulcan. Alot of people look at Apocalypse as just another Mutant and he is, however he is like a force of nature.
I think Apocalypse could beat 100ton guys like Surfer or Gladiator or Thor.
Vulcan would have to prove his net worth to be able to defeat someone like Apocalypse who is more like a mini-watcher or celestial.

Lord S
Originally posted by Wonder Man
Alot of people look at Apocalypse as just another Mutant and he is, however he is like a force of nature. laughing

laughing laughing

laughing laughing laughing

TricksterPriest
A celestial? No way. He may have their tech, but he's not at their level. Beating Gladiator&Thor, yes. Beat Surfer? He'd need a pretty good amount of prep.

As for beating Vulcan, hard to call. Vulcan has a clear power advantage, but Apoc has experience and is quite difficult to hit. I'd say Vulcan 6-7/10.

ExtraMision5555
isint apoc supposed to be uber? im confused at his power levels

:/

Grimm22
Originally posted by Wonder Man
This would be a good fight for Vulcan. Alot of people look at Apocalypse as just another Mutant and he is, however he is like a force of nature.
I think Apocalypse could beat 100ton guys like Surfer or Gladiator or Thor.
Vulcan would have to prove his net worth to be able to defeat someone like Apocalypse who is more like a mini-watcher or celestial.

The same apocolypse that got pwned by Namor is going to take down guys like Gladiator and Surfer?!? What the f**k?

SpunkySmurph
You know, I'd really like to see a fight, in the comics, where Apoc beat down someone like Vulcan. In fact, preferrably Vulcan, just to quell all the hype he's gained on the forums.

Not that I'm saying Apoc defeating him right now would be feasable, but I'd like to see Apoc be written properly and get back up to the power levels where he could be to Vulcan what Juggernaught is to Thing. To me, thats always what level of power it seemed like Apocalypse SHOULD have been written at.

TricksterPriest
Apocalypse was an alpha level mutant before he was enhanced by celestial technology.

http://www.marveldatabase.com/Apocalypse_%28En_Sabah_Nur%29

and here's the apoc respect thread. The feat scans are on page 3 and up.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...pect-apocalypse

IMO, Apoc can take almost anyone short of a Herald level power 1v1. He's extremely versatile, if underwritten. His problem is the writers job him out and don't use his powers to their best capability.

edit: I agree, beating someone like Vulcan would be a great way to get his respect back. And yes, Apocalypse is dramatically underwritten. He does these crazy feats like turning Ozymandias into a stone guy under his control or warping reality or holding down an angry hulk, but the writers won't take it to the next level. They job him out to Namor, or Cable or the overpowered ******* of the week.

norrinradd43
Apocalypse could maybe beat normal Thor or Gladiator but he could never beat surfer...as for the fight, I say vulcan takes 8/10

Mider999
apoc wins maybe a stalemate he is more knowledgable about his powers isnt he.

Grimm22
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
You know, I'd really like to see a fight, in the comics, where Apoc beat down someone like Vulcan. In fact, preferrably Vulcan, just to quell all the hype he's gained on the forums.

Not that I'm saying Apoc defeating him right now would be feasable, but I'd like to see Apoc be written properly and get back up to the power levels where he could be to Vulcan what Juggernaught is to Thing. To me, thats always what level of power it seemed like Apocalypse SHOULD have been written at.

Current Juggs? confused

Because that would mean that Apoc, would be more powerful than Vulcan

TricksterPriest
Apoc being more powerful than Vulcan isn't something I can commit to claiming just yet. I haven't seen enough of Vulcan and I need more evidence to make a claim like that to Apoc.

Methinks Spunky is thinking of Juggs when he was de-powered, or he screwed up the order.

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by Grimm22
Current Juggs? confused

Because that would mean that Apoc, would be more powerful than Vulcan

That's what I meant.

Perhaps Juggernaut to Thing is a bit of an extreme difference, but the point is made.

I'd like to see Apocalypse written to full potential and even powered up a bit, so that he WOULD be able to defeat opponents like Vulcan. Perhaps not in a curbstomp, but at the end of the fight having an undisputed win.

Apocalypse jobs nearly as much as Rhino.

Kurash
yep im sure ill get flamed for this, but im writing this with that knowledge already in hand, i agree, if written correctly Apocalypse would be about on Thanos level, a little less, but still within the general power frame.

TricksterPriest
Ok, Thanos level is a bit much. Herald level, yeah I could see that. Able to stand up to Silver Surfer, definetly doable. BUT THANOS?! What the f**k?

Edit: I agree Apoc jobs way too much, but nobody jobs like Rhino. laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.