IPod users..?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bunny B
Okay question....

confused

Can you reset a playlist on your IPod?

B/c I just got a 4gb one for xmas and I used my sisters computer to upload songs to it. But i didn't know about like unchecking all the songs I didn't want on there.

Could this be done w/o whiping all the songs off of it?

Some advise some be most helpful. happy

Bardock42
Originally posted by Bunny B
Okay question....

confused

Can you reset a playlist on your IPod?

B/c I just got a 4gb one for xmas and I used my sisters computer to upload songs to it. But i didn't know about like unchecking all the songs I didn't want on there.

Could this be done w/o whiping all the songs off of it?

Some advise some be most helpful. happy

Can't you update your itunes in a manner that those would be gone?

Strangelove
I would create a playlist on your iTunes of the songs you want on your iPod and change the settings so your iPod only uploads those songs when you hook it up.

boobsmagee
or if u wnat a playlist on the ipod al u do is go to a song that u want in the play list (with the ipod) hold down teh middle button on the song , it will blink, meaning its added to te new play list, u can edit the playlists on the comp (once uve made a playlist on the ipod it will appear when u plug it into the comp im not good at explaining things but hopefully u got the idea

Kongu Dude
stupid

Barker
Originally posted by Strangelove
I would create a playlist on your iTunes of the songs you want on your iPod and change the settings so your iPod only uploads those songs when you hook it up.

Kongu Dude
Originally posted by Barker

DragonWoman
Create a separate playlist on your iTunes program and when you fill from there then click the option that allows you to clear what you have on your pod when you fill it again.
If you dont wanna loose certain songs then uncheck it and right click the songs to remove them from your pod alltogether.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.