WLAN enable button?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Shelbert Lemon
I connected a Belkin router to my computer to allow my sisters laptop to run off the wireless ... I know the router works... I followed the the installation kit to the tee. I had it connected in minutes and it worked great last night! .... this morning though, her laptop wont connect and it tells me the reason is because the WLAN was disabled and instructs me to enable it... .... clicked on the WLAN icon and I see where the option is but its not an option at the moment for some reason... any ideas will be most appreciated.... WLAN enable button? confused

cain marko
my noteook told me to do that so i just went into the start menu and open up internet connections and it enabled it for me.

El_NINO
Originally posted by Shelbert Lemon
I connected a Belkin router to my computer to allow my sisters laptop to run off the wireless ... I know the router works... I followed the the installation kit to the tee. I had it connected in minutes and it worked great last night! .... this morning though, her laptop wont connect and it tells me the reason is because the WLAN was disabled and instructs me to enable it... .... clicked on the WLAN icon and I see where the option is but its not an option at the moment for some reason... any ideas will be most appreciated.... WLAN enable button? confused

Go into your routers settings and make sure the WLAN is always enabled other than that I cannot see why it would shut off by itself.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.