x-men

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

capt it up
has any one been reading x-men recently? It rather confusing. there a wolverine look a like running around. There north star and his sister runniogn around with massive up grades. Theya re moving at the speed of light now. Is any one elses a little confused with what is going on?

Darth Vicious
Nope. Everything is pretty much explained, specially the upgrades. Since Wolvie is in multiple titles not everything happen at the same time.

capt it up
Originally posted by Darth Vicious
Nope. Everything is pretty much explained, specially the upgrades. Since Wolvie is in multiple titles not everything happen at the same time.
there not realy explained. north star is due to the hand of course, but his sister not really explained. Also both are really bad ass.

I know wolverine has multy titles. I am not talking about that. I mean you see wolverine in the issue and then theres a guy who looks like logan, but he has tatoos.

I missed the first 2 issues how ever

Super Guy
You know what really confuses me, Capt? your appalling spelling and grammar. Honestly, my dyslexic hamster's retarded, mind-wiped clone's pet iguana has better literary skills than you!

capt it up
Originally posted by Super Guy
You know what really confuses me, Capt? your appalling spelling and grammar. Honestly, my dyslexic hamster's retarded, mind-wiped clone's pet iguana has better literary skills than you!

There really was no need for that. I really could care less about what you think. You have never ounce impressed me with your debating skills. I have heard you attack me like this on 4 seperate occassions. I am not sure what you hope to gain by this personal attacks, but there no need for them. If you have a problem with me say it, don't attack me for no reason.

capt it up
You do realize that dyslexia is normally a sign of vast intelegence. I am not even sure a person who is mentally disable can actaully be dyslexic.

Black Adam
Originally posted by capt it up
there not realy explained. north star is due to the hand of course, but his sister not really explained. Also both are really bad ass.

the group of super powered freaks that have been the main part of the storyline gave them the upgrade.

I know wolverine has multy titles. I am not talking about that. I mean you see wolverine in the issue and then theres a guy who looks like logan, but he has tatoos.

sabretooth?

capt it up
Originally posted by Black Adam
the group of super powered freaks that have been the main part of the storyline gave them the upgrade.

sabretooth?
ya, but how did they get north star to beggin with?

naw not sabertooth lol.

jrodslam
ya, but how did they get north star to beggin with?

naw not sabertooth lol.

Im reading current X-Men, Capt (due to Iceman). I believe that IS Sabes youre talking about thats on the team.

Im at work right now, but if i recall the members correctly, its.....

Rouge
Iceman
Cannonball
Mystique
Sabertooth
Northstar.

jrodslam
They seem to switch members. This is the X-Men cover to the next issue.

http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/7556/627793fulqm1.th.jpg

In X-Men #192, the team consisted of.....

Rogue
Cable
Iceman
Sabertooth
Canonball
Karima (Aroura?)
Lady Mastermind

DigiMark007
Everyone should just do themselves a huge favor and stop paying attention to the muties and their bass-ackwards comic.

stick out tongue

outavodka
not fair i love the xmen and their crazy ass backwardness, shits not to far from what Supes does, >crazy power changes,upgrades,crazy stories,multi rectcons,etclove it or hate it. Charles's UberMen will always be the way they are.

Disappear
maybe capt's referencing perro, one of the children who looks somewhat feral. or maybe one of the many nameless ones seen after the children on the conquistador are defeated.

basically, the children of the vault are mechanically enhanced humans who gained powers as varied as mutants, though through mechanical means. they all lived in seclusion, and they hate mutants. aside from that, you dont need to know much about them.

seraphina, apparently the one with the most widely-varied powers, siphoned energy away from the sun and fed it to northstar and aurora and sent the twins on a mission to destroy the x-men. they exhibited new powers, and did some damage. you can see that in the alpha flight respect thread, though i think you have that comic.

seraphina taps lady mastermind's powers, via a machine hooked up to the unconscious girl, and uses them on cannonball to **** up his day. seems unimportant, really.

the conquistador, the mobile base of the children, shows up and the x-men fight it and eventually beat the team assembled on the ship. there's a fastball special in there, too.

relatively disinteresting story.

Howard_Jones
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Everyone should just do themselves a huge favor and stop paying attention to the muties and their bass-ackwards comic.

stick out tongue

Cosign. stick out tongue

Murda Ma$e

I missed the first 2 issues how ever

Its probably Patch.wink Just kiddin.

You got any pics?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.