WTF is up with Youtube?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blaxican
I went on today to watch some of my favourite vids to find that the videos are gone and the peopel who made them are banned. At least eight of the members that I subscribe to have been banned. Wierd.

Ultraman Baltan
Youtube has gotten way too pushy.

Barker
Their videos were probably copyrighted.

Join the other losers that were bitching about it.

Blaxican
Were would I find these other losers? I need emotional support.

Barker
srug

Seach is down.

I think the thread was called "Bash youtube to pieces" or something. Some inbred 10-year-old had her Anime videos deleted.

Eclipso
They are updating the site and revamping the look, it will be wonky for the next few days.

Blaxican
erm

Ah well.

Kongu Dude
Originally posted by Barker
Their videos were probably copyrighted.

Join the other losers that were bitching about it.

Blaxican
I dont really give a sh*t about the videos. I was just wondering what happened.

drewbiefan
I added some on my website. Some do not let me see them anymore, it says the video is no longer available. So annoying!

Blanka
I dont know

Gravitation
Originally posted by Barker
srug

Seach is down.

I think the thread was called "Bash youtube to pieces" or something. Some inbred 10-year-old had her Anime videos deleted.

F.Y.I! I'M 15!!! And all those vids together would've taken 2-3 months to make. mad

Blaxican,what's up with YouTube is that since Google has bought them they're trying to get rid of all Copyright material.

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by Gravitation
F.Y.I! I'M 15!!! And all those vids together would've taken 2-3 months to make. mad

Blaxican,what's up with YouTube is that since Google has bought them they're trying to get rid of all Copyright material.

Gravitation
ermm

=Tired Hiker=
I noticed that none of my videos were deleted since my material is totally original, music, dialogue, everything . . . like this one! eek!

_aqBjWR0sKY

Barker
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
I noticed that none of my videos were deleted since my material is totally original, music, dialogue, everything . . . like this one! eek!

_aqBjWR0sKY
laughing

Naz
hysterical

=Tired Hiker=
It's an oldie, but a goodie. big grin

Naz
You crack me up, TH. laughing out loud

BakaXero
Quick someone create a site similar to youtube!!
all the people will scramble to that and you'll make Millions!!!

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by Naz
You crack me up, TH. laughing out loud

thanks batman

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by BakaXero
Quick someone create a site similar to youtube!!
all the people will scramble to that and you'll make Millions!!!

I just tried, but I don't have enough ram and I really don't know how either. erm

BakaXero
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
I just tried, but I don't have enough ram and I really don't know how either. erm
lol

Blaxican

Blaxican,what's up with YouTube is that since Google has bought them they're trying to get rid of all Copyright material. [/QUOTEGoogle bought them? Damn corporations!

Kongu Dude
Originally posted by Blaxican

You ****ed the quote up. 31

Gravitation
Yup,since then they have been getting strict.

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by Blaxican
I went on today to watch some of my favourite vids to find that the videos are gone and the peopel who made them are banned. At least eight of the members that I subscribe to have been banned. Wierd. copyright

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.