Tassels, beads,rings, and a shin bone of a deer!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Turbo-charged
If you watched Jack:from head to toe it explained the title and if not well,... all they talked about is his make-up, and costum.
So why do you think they made Cap'n Jack Sparrow into a walking junk stand?Besides the reason they gave us!

Bwa Ha Ha
he's a pirate

willofthewisp
Jack loves just getting stuff. I think he's a bit of a packrat, too. I think he feels that having all of that makes him cool.

Depprived
Just because. Randomness is good. Seriously, I think Jack has all of the weird bits & pieces because they each have their own story attached. They may have some sentimental value I guess.

IheartPocky
He's gotta put his stuff somewhere no expression

Bwa Ha Ha
lol yes everything has a story

PirateDiva
He's a Pirate He likes to collect things! Did ya see the fertility symbol he's ALL OF A SUDDEN WEARING!? big grin

Bwa Ha Ha
lol yes

willofthewisp
he really wasn't wearing it in the first movie?

Turbo-charged
what about the lace? from a lady perhaps?

Bwa Ha Ha
i think so.....not sure

Mistypirate
Really a lace? I haven't noticed that.

Bwa Ha Ha
the one on his wrist is

Turbo-charged
ya on the second disc:jack sparrow head to toe" If you play all it will tell you about that.

Mistypirate
I thought it was an old dirty rag lol

Turbo-charged
no it was lace!

Mistypirate
LOL Ok it makes sense to me now. Everything Jack is wearing describes his adventures

Turbo-charged
ya so what does the deer bon mean???no expression

Mistypirate
deer bon? where does he have it?

Turbo-charged
sorry deer bone
and he has it in his hair! that long white thing!

Mistypirate
Oh yes that long thing. I didn't know it was a deer bone ewww. I'm going to look it up. big grin

Turbo-charged
DMC disc 2
Jack Sparrow:head to toe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.