Official Great Teacher Onizuka thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

boobsmagee
just started this recently, i love it so far, its a bit funny, and theres a little bit of action, supposedly was a huge success in japan for how huge it was said to be it doesnt seem to live up to the title, but i do believe this is a good show, and reccommend it (even tho im only five episodes in lol)

oh and also for a basic summary:
its about a guy who used to be ina gang, pretty tough guy well known lol, who has given up on all that and is now trying to become a teacher, mainly at first to get with hot high school girls in short skirts lol

boobsmagee
sorry to double post but no ones talking about this at all, if no ones seen it look it up on youtube some guy named lilazzn or something has the entire show on english, im a bit farther through it and its just getting better on so many levels i give this show a 5/5 and it just gets funnier lol
has no one else seen this?

solarwing
I have seen that show. It's one of the best animes I have seen and yep it has been a hit. The songs are really great and Onizuka is just so cool. . .I have seen the live action movie too smile

boobsmagee
yah i noticed they had some real life thing goining on but to me it didnt look like it would be half as good as the anime erm currently im only on ep 22

solarwing
Originally posted by boobsmagee
yah i noticed they had some real life thing goining on but to me it didnt look like it would be half as good as the anime erm currently im only on ep 22
Yep you have got a point here. The anime is much better than the movie but if you have liked the anime, you would definitely want to see the live action movie.

boobsmagee
ill check it out thanx lol

boobsmagee
my god i just finished this, and wow its brings alot of things tomind this is truly the greatest anime ever created

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.