I'm looking forward to the new Dark Tower prequels

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Flame On!!
Anyone else get the freebie comic sketchbook of this ongoing series from Marvel?

All things follow the beam!

smile

Black Adam
i got it...not as excited as you seem to be. I guess I'll check out the first issue.

and I thought it was a mini?

Flame On!!
Originally posted by Black Adam
i got it...not as excited as you seem to be. I guess I'll check out the first issue.

and I thought it was a mini?

I was led to understand in the shop it was ongoing but you may be right.

I'm excited because I loved the series of books Roland Deschain of Gillead is a fantastic character imo. smile

SnakeEyes
It's a 7-issue mini-series.

I'll probably check it out.

Flame On!!
Originally posted by SnakeEyes
It's a 7-issue mini-series.

I'll probably check it out.
Thanks for the info.

smile

SnakeEyes
Sure, no problem.

They talk about it a bit in the latest Wizard magazine.

Howard_Jones
Can't wait. Love the Dark Tower series.

long pig
Originally posted by Flame On!!
Anyone else get the freebie comic sketchbook of this ongoing series from Marvel?

All things follow the beam!

smile
I'm not going to like you, am I?

mad

By Crom!
Originally posted by long pig
I'm not going to like you, am I?

mad

He seems a nice guy smile

manorastroman
flame on, by crom!

i look forward to it as well. from what i've seen the art looks fantastic. does anyone know if king himself will write? i'm not sure i trust roland's brand of simple minded complexity in the hands of another writer.

Mider999
i read on forbidden planet comics i think that he was overseeing it personally, for pre order there was a guide, and also seven issues seven of seven issues of the story itself.

Black Adam
Originally posted by manorastroman
flame on, by crom!

i look forward to it as well. from what i've seen the art looks fantastic. does anyone know if king himself will write? i'm not sure i trust roland's brand of simple minded complexity in the hands of another writer.

PAD is going to write it. He's in good hands

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.