Trump Gets Back at Rosie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Vinny Valentine
laughing

The Video

This had me laughing pretty hard, but honestly. Rosie is a ***** to alot of Guys. For Example, All she did was make fun of Mike Boogie when he won BB7 and came on a show which she was working with.

Go Trump w00t

Comments? Your View on Rosie? Trump?

vincent

Bardock42
Amused me.

chris_64256
That was beautiful very nice..

http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r262/chris_64256/OldLadyKickedintheFace.gif

=Tired Hiker=
I gotta say that Trump has a huge set of balls for saying all of that. Normally I'd think a public figure saying those things would be idiotic, but in this case, being that it's about Rosie, I have to say I indeed lol'd. I can't stand Rosie, and lately she'z been pissing me off with her comments on stuff, so I think what Trump said was okay.

Naz
I lol'd. My favorite quotes:
"Rosie, you're fired."
"I'll probably sue her just for fun."
"Rosie is a loser."

Eclipso
Wow, Trumps on a tear, first Martha, then Carolyn, now Rosie.

There is however one common thread amoungst them, they all deserved it.

I don't like Rosie's smugness and ego. But maybe that's just me.

Mišt
"I'd look her right in that fat ugly face of hers, I'd say "Rosie, you're fired"."

laughing laughing The guy should do stand up cause that was ****ing gold laughing

xmarksthespot
Meh. They're both vile people.

Strangelove
Wow.....ouch on that one

Bardock42
Originally posted by xmarksthespot

But that one with the weird hair was funny.

Ultraman Baltan
I suddenly like Trump.

Rogue Jedi
FJ was watching this on the TV last night. i would think trump would be above such petty shyat.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
FJ was watching this on the TV last night. i would think trump would be above such petty shyat.

Dunno, I find it very good that he speaks his mind.

Rogue Jedi
i agree, but come on. he has an image to uphold, dont you think?

Bardock42
i agree, but come on. he has an image to uphold, dont you think?

I think he shouldn't. If he thinks something why can't he say it. I don't like that you can't speak your mind anymore without being called out for it. If someone disagrees fine, but saying he shouldn't say it is a bit weird to me. I mean he would still think it. Not saying you do that, just generally.

Rogue Jedi
he as talking via satellite to someone, i think it was larry king, and man, he was going off. calling rosie a "fat ass" and threatening to have her lady stolen from her.

Bardock42
he as talking via satellite to someone, i think it was larry king, and man, he was going off. calling rosie a "fat ass" and threatening to have her lady stolen from her.

I watched that video.

Rogue Jedi
rosie the fat ass. like we needed him to tell us she was a fat ass.

Bardock42
rosie the fat ass. like we needed him to tell us she was a fat ass.

Go on. Your point?

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Bardock42
I think he shouldn't. If he thinks something why can't he say it. I don't like that you can't speak your mind anymore without being called out for it. If someone disagrees fine, but saying he shouldn't say it is a bit weird to me. I mean he would still think it. Not saying you do that, just generally. He's free to say it. I just wonder if he realises that he's as repugnant as Rosie O'Donnell is, and that his tirade is pretty hypocritical.

Bardock42
He's free to say it. I just wonder if he realises that he's as repugnant as Rosie O'Donnell is, and that his tirade is pretty hypocritical.

Probably not, I think he probably thinks he is really cool.

Rogue Jedi
Go on. Your point?
just saying that he is stating the obvious, next thing you know she'll be making fun of his hair.
whats up with his hair, anyways?

xmarksthespot
just saying that he is stating the obvious, next thing you know she'll be making fun of his hair.She already did. no expression

Rogue Jedi
this is how closely i am following this. i didnt even know that. i guess i have better things to do than follow the ramblings of two millionares.

xmarksthespot
Like posting half a dozen non sequitur comments to have the last post in multiple threads, I presume.

Bardock42
Like posting half a dozen non sequitur comments to have the last post in multiple threads, I presume.

Oh.

Rogue Jedi
here we go again, folks. i bet someone is just shaking with excitement at the posts to come.

Bardock42
It was a very funny comment.

But I'm off to bed. With a smile on my face.

Captain REX
"I'd like to sue her...because...it'd be fun!"

Rogue Jedi
watch it, rexie, the gloves are off here tonight. say anything they dont wanna hear, and the savages will string you up and sodomize you.

Rogue Jedi
It was a very funny comment.

But I'm off to bed. With a smile on my face.
i bet. nite nite, B, and dont forget your jar of vaseline. laughing out loud

BackFire
Rosie's underwear has a dick hole. She's the most annoying man in the world.

Rogue Jedi
Yeah, she's pretty butch.

FeceMan
Rosie O'Fat is a disgrace to humanity and needs to die in a fire, Trump needs to follow her in and leave his inheritance to someone who isn't him, Kelly Ripa's a *****, and Clay Aiken is a homo.

Have I missed anyone?

Strangelove
Originally posted by Ultraman Baltan
I suddenly like Trump. Sure, it's funny that he struck back so ferociously, but it doesn't make Trump himself any less of a douchebag.

The Pict
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine

laughing

The Video

This had me laughing pretty hard, but honestly. Rosie is a ***** to alot of Guys. For Example, All she did was make fun of Mike Boogie when he won BB7 and came on a show which she was working with.

Go Trump w00t

vincent

laughing out loud

Owned!

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Strangelove
Sure, it's funny that he struck back so ferociously, but it doesn't make Trump himself any less of a douchebag.

Bardock42
Sure, it's funny that he struck back so ferociously, but it doesn't make Trump himself any less of a douchebag.

I want to be rich.

Ya Krunk'd Floo

Yeah, they both make good cases for post-birth abortions.

Vegas
She deserved what she got.

Rogue Jedi
and he? did he?

FistOfThe North
I wonder what the reaction would be of D. Trump and the guys in this thread had Rosie looked like Jessica Alba....

Bardock42
Originally posted by FistOfThe North
I wonder what the reaction would be of D. Trump and the guys in this thread had Rosie looked like Jessica Alba....

We'd probably wonder why he calls her a fatass.

Rogue Jedi
jessica alba is not the least bit fat.

xmarksthespot
We'd probably wonder why he calls her a fatass. And wonder how Jessica Alba tried and failed to have both a talkshow and magazine... and when she was sued... and when she became a host on The View... and when she badmouthed Donald Trump on her TV show... all without anyone anywhere ever noticing.

Bardock42
jessica alba is not the least bit fat.

Yes...yes...thank you.

FistOfThe North
lol, on top of which J. Alba was just an example i used in the place of a beautiful woman, we know J. Alba's not fat...and we know she definitely not a loser. What, over a mag and a show that fell through?..She's come a long way since that tv show she was in when she was a tyke on the D. channel. The thing is, is that all IBM hearing about is how fat and ugly Rosie and how ruff she's getting it from people yet if she were a beautiful woman everyone would be on Trumps case or side with her ...And basing your idea on who's right or wrong or more irritating, on looks, is lame. Which is what alot of people, even Trump, are guilty of. You people do it so blatantly but unconsciously. Let's be reasonable here. IBM not on either side because i feel indifferent about gossip and cat-fights but when basic reasoning becomes superficial then that's when i become interested.

office jesus
She needs a new agent and acting lessons, however. *talking about Alba*.

Bardock42
Originally posted by office jesus
She needs a new agent and acting lessons, however. *talking about Alba*.

I think (and I believe we can all agree) what she really needs is less clothes.

xmarksthespot
I think (and I believe we can all agree) what she really needs is less clothes. She usually has a no-nudity clause in her contracts iirc... which is annoying...

WrathfulDwarf
Trump> Rosie

guy222

laughing

The Video

Go Trump w00t

vincent

Is this the same Donald whose suing over a flagpole?

FeceMan
He probably would have called her a ****.

EDIT: Wtf? S-l-u-t is censored?

Rogue Jedi
Yes...yes...thank you.
youre very welcome.

HarmoNiC FLo
So this is in all the news or whatever. I beg your pardon? ROSIE VS THE DONALD? is she THAT stupid?

Donald flaunts his money around too much, but so what it doesn't mean she can flaunt her big mouth of non-sensical bullshit with NO purpose.

Atleast the other guy that said Trump was poorer than people thought, WROTE A BOOK about it.

My verdict : Rosie get the fcuk of TV you're the ugliest lesbian i've ever seen on national TV. if you want a fight, pick ur equal not someone wayyyy smarter and wayyy richer than you.

INFO : CNN reports Trumps wealth is at a conservative 3 billion dollars and since his holdings are private - they could be a lot more in fact. Trump claims 7 billion in total.

Bardock42
I don't know if Trump is smarter than her. But they both annoy me now. Funny for a second, lets drop it.

Fishy
Yeah lol hahahaha real funny, just like the other thread about the exact same subject... That one is funny too smile

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/435218_1-trump-gets-back-at-rosie

PVS
thats a bit harsh...i've seen uglier lesbians than rosie

Bardock42
Originally posted by PVS

Trust PVS on this, he even is one.

Tonnochi
I'm on Trump's side with this. Rosie O'Donnel is a disaster.

Robtard
Originally posted by PVS

Dude, you gave someone the perfect setup for a "Yo Momma" joke and no one took it.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Robtard
Dude, you gave someone the perfect setup for a "Yo Momma" joke and no one took it.

I called him a lesbian, which, as homosexuality is genetic, kinda says that his momma is a lesbian too. And uglier one than Rosie obviously.

PVS

yeah, i thought id make a crack at your mother, but then i felt guilty over it.

...i thought "eeeh, give the big ugly shebitch a break for once"

so i left her out of it big grin

HarmoNiC FLo
Rosie smarter than donald? ha i dont think so. Just because she talks her ass off doesn't mean shes more smart than donald.

I'm sure the Donald has a lot of opinions but he's at a position where he can lose money if he lets them all out. For example if he said something against gays - gays might not wana go to his label which will cost him $$$

Whereas if Rosie said something against a certain group of people, it would only boost her "diversity" in being part of the women of the View with "different personalities"

Adam_PoE

Rogue Jedi
I'd take it, but me and PVS have.....oh what the hell. how fat is she? wait...thats a fat joke.

leonidas
trump talked some of the greatest smack EVER. the crack about sending one of his girls to 'steal away' rosie's girlfriend was priceless.

they are both dipshits, no doubt about it. but damn, it's also endlessly amusing to see noteables (i use the term loosely in reference to rosie) go at each other's throats!

laughing out loud

Rogue Jedi
best smack ever? not even close.

2-D

laughing

The Video

Go Trump w00t

vincent

That was pretty damn shit if u ask me retarded

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by Adam_PoE

And both have done more for the needy than either of us have been able to do with our time on the planet. But I understand that is not the point.

This is a ridiculous sideshow, and anyone who invests too much of their time in their verbal abuse of each other only validates their reasoning for partiaking in such a stupid and irrelevant behavior. Both of them should be ashamed for even taking up such pricey media time with their banal behavior. If the time spent on either of these two idiots were given away to political candidates in an election year for free, then something might get accomplished in this country.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by 2-D
That was pretty damn shit if u ask me retarded
so any time two grown people act this way in front of millions, and they are celebrities to boot, its the shit? its retarded?

Strangelove
lol, on top of which J. Alba was just an example i used in the place of a beautiful woman, we know J. Alba's not fat...and we know she definitely not a loser. What, over a mag and a show that fell through?..She's come a long way since that tv show she was in when she was a tyke on the D. channel. The thing is, is that all IBM hearing about is how fat and ugly Rosie and how ruff she's getting it from people yet if she were a beautiful woman everyone would be on Trumps case or side with her ...And basing your idea on who's right or wrong or more irritating, on looks, is lame. Which is what alot of people, even Trump, are guilty of. You people do it so blatantly but unconsciously. Let's be reasonable here. IBM not on either side because i feel indifferent about gossip and cat-fights but when basic reasoning becomes superficial then that's when i become interested. it's remarkable how irrelevant to the topic of the thread you're being

xmarksthespot
it's remarkable how irrelevant to the topic of the thread you're being It would only be remarkable, if it wasn't so predictable.

Leo.M
I want someone to just punk Trump and shave off all his stupid ass hair that never changes.

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by Leo.M
I want someone to just punk Trump and shave off all his stupid ass hair that never changes.

Trump Owns Rosie.

Leo.M
Trump Owns Rosie.

Oh I agree on that. laughing I just want to cut his hair. stick out tongue

Rogue Jedi
it's remarkable how irrelevant to the topic of the thread you're being

2-D
so any time two grown people act this way in front of millions, and they are celebrities to boot, its the shit? its retarded?

ermmyes..................

Rogue Jedi
doesnt take too much to entertain you, i see.

theendisnear
I watched the video, and I thought it was funny. Kind of sad though. Trump and Rosie are millionaires, so I can't understand why the two have such angst for one another. I guess this is proof once again, that wealth can't provide one with true happiness or contentment.

Rogue Jedi
exactly. i'd like to be comfortable, but not rich. too many problems spring up.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.