Sinya vs. Bok

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darthsith19
I don't know, this might not be that good of a thread but it hasn't been done, I'm not sure even if these two have ever been in a vs. thread. Sinya was the personaly bodyguad or Darnada, a black sun Vigo, who wielded two lightsabers although she didn't use the Force. Bok was a Nikto Warrior who's DNA was used to create a Nikto-Clone army for the C.I.S. near the end of the Clone Wars. I'd go with Sinya, she got pwnd badly by Maul but it seemed like Bok got pwnd even more badly by Aayla Secura and she wasn't even using a lightsaber! And Maul is stronger than Aayla, even when she is using a lightsaber. But I've never read Star Wars Republic: Rite of Passage so I don't know if he did anytthing good in there.

jollyjim311
Kind of abstract characters, huh? All I know is that Sinya was owned, along with the rest of her forces, by Maul.

darthsith19
True, but at least she lasted longer than the others and at least made Maul leap out of the way of her blades once, and clashed with him twice, while everyone else did absolutely nothing. And seeing as how Bok got pwnd at least as badly by unarmed Aayla...

Lightsnake
I'd give it to Bok....he's a Morgukai...next to a random bodyguard? No real contest

Sexyback
I'd say Bok wins comfortably, maybe even pwns.

Sinya really wasn't that impressive; she got pwned badly by Maul and she's not even force sensitive; the design of the lightsaber generally means that you have to be a force sensitive to wield one effectively, due to the weightless beam and having to be able to properly 'sense' the beam, so that you do not cut yourself up.

All she has going for her are her unorthodox and deadly lightsabers, and the fact that she was the top bodyguard to Darnada, one of the Black Sun Vigos. Black Sun was the largest crime syndicate in the galaxy at the time, the syndicate was headed by 1 leader, and the next in command were 9 vigos, who served as lieutenants and were responsible for a region of the galaxy and a particular segment of Black Sun's operations, so Darnada would be pretty high up. The fact that she would be the personal bodyguard of one of the top guys in the criminal world speaks for something.

But Bok's just too great a warrior for Sinya, and his cortosis staff and armour would make Sinya's lightsabers virtually useless; you really need to be incredible to go up against a warrior like Bok with a lightsaber and win, only top jedi would be able to do so.

General Kenobl
Bok wins.

darthsith19
I wouldn't really call Sinya a random bodyguard. Would a black sun vigo really hire a random bodyguard? Would a random bodyguard really fight with lightsabers?

I agree, but was Bok?

While Bok got pwnd badly by unarmed Aayla Secura.

Neither if Bok.

Why would you have to be Force Sensative to fight with a weightless beam? And you don't have to be Force Sensative to avoid cutting yourself up - non-Force users use Vibroblades all the time and don't get cut up. Same thing.

True, I forgot about the Cortosis armor.

So you'd call Ayala Secura "incredible" and "a top Jedi"? And she didn't just barely win, she wtf pwnd! Nah, I doubt most Jedi'd have problems with eitehr Sinya or Bok. After re-thinking, I guess Bok'd win but only because of his Cortosis armor.

Lightsnake
Originally posted by darthsith19
I wouldn't really call Sinya a random bodyguard. Would a black sun vigo really hire a random bodyguard? Would a random bodyguard really fight with lightsabers?
Compared to a Morgukai, Sinya is a random thug.

Bok was trained expertly by Tsyr. He started off as a rookie, but he got loads better later

Happens when there's a gate of energy nearby and your enemy can use Force Push...Aayla would step over Sinya, btw.

Even without that, Bok simply needs to url out his blade disks and watch Sinya fall to pieces. Bok was also able to give Quin Vos trouble and was one of the top Seperatist warriors for a reason

darthsith19
Really? And what have Morgukai's done that is so impressive?

What did he do that was loads better?

Yes, there was a gate of energy nearby, but even before Force Pushing Bok into it she was pwning him badly. And yeah, Aayla'd step over Sinya if she had her lightsaber, but if she was unarmed it would be closer, not that close but closer than her vs. Bok was.

What state of mind was Quin in? And Bok was a top Separatist Warrior cause he was superior to Battle Droids, so is Sinya, Bok is above Battle Droids and is Clones but not anying Dark Acolytes or anything. I'm unfamiliar with his blade disks, so I've nothing to say about that.

Lightsnake
Really? And what have Morgukai's done that is so impressive?

They can take on Jedi for one?

Stood his ground with Jedi. Had Anzati training, etc

Oh, right, a kick to the face means she was pwning him? Please

a battle droid would leave Siny a corpse. She's nothing special, just a random thug a Vigo hired.
Bok was apparently one of Bulq's top three lieutenants as well and the genetic material for an entire army

Sexyback
Wasn't Bok's dad the genetic material for the clone army?

darthsith19
Okay, which Jedi have they killed?

Which Jedi?

She dodged all of his atatcks, kicked him twice in the head, one which made blade come out of his mouth, while talking to him.

So Sinya was ahead of all of Darnada's other thugs yet she'd get killed by a single Battle Droid? By friend, if that was truely the case then why would Darnada even hire her and not just buy a Battle Droid from the Trade Federation?

Nope, not a Thug, a bodyguard. His personal bodyguard. I doubt he'd hire a random thug for a bodyguard.

Who were his other three? That one Azanti and Skorr? Sinya was #1 for Darnada.

Sexyback
Bok's dad, Tsyr was able to defeat Tholme. He also fought Ma'kis at some point, and while we don't know much, we do know that they were both scarred from the battle.

Lightsnake
Okay, which Jedi have they killed?
Tsyr took on Tholme expertly, Quin Vos and Ma'Kiss

In the end, he beheaded her, moot.

A super battle droid? Sinya is not as fast as a Jedi, nor is she as good. A Morgukai is

A high paid thug is still a thug

Rath Kelkko and Skorr, yes.
And Darnada is a Vigo....that's nothing compared to a Seperatist leader

Sexyback
A Vigo at the time was still very high up, being the personal bodyguard of one speaks for something.

darthsith19
Okay, so we know that his dad is a badass. Butn what did Bok do?

confused Bok didn't behead Aayla secura...

Maybe, mabe not, but definately ahead of a B-1 Battle Droid and I could definately see her being above a SBD, surley at least some of those Thugs were, and she's above all of them.

Not a thug, a bodyguard. And a random bodyguard wouldn't be highly paid.

No, it isn't, but it's still pretty high up, you'd have to be pretty good to be a Vigo's personal bodyguard.

Lightsnake
Okay, so we know that his dad is a badass. Butn what did Bok do?

confused Bok didn't behead Aayla secura...
I meant after Quin killed Tsyr, Bok was kicking his ass

Surely some of those thugs were? Seriously, no. A troop of SBs would butcher a group of Black Sun's men

She's Darnada's personal thuf, that's all

The best of the scum is still scum

Sexyback
Lightsnake, this was the largest and most powerful crime syndicate in the galaxy, you can hardly call the organisation's best men 'scum'.

darthsith19
Hmm, okay. Just be in Rite os Passage.

Agreed. But if, say, 30 Black Sun thugs each put into a separate room and each separate room had one SBD in it I'd be suprirsed if not one Thug left the room alive. Do I think that more would die than live? Yes, of course, but I'm guessing maybe 3 or 4 would be victorious.

Personal bodyguard.

So then by your logic Mighella and Guri are scum, too?

Lightsnake
Hmm, okay. Just be in Rite os Passage.

Agreed. But if, say, 30 Black Sun thugs each put into a separate room and each separate room had one SBD in it I'd be suprirsed if not one Thug left the room alive. Do I think that more would die than live? Yes, of course, but I'm guessing maybe 3 or 4 would be victorious.

That's an incongruous fight. Put 30 Black Sun thugs against one Morgukai or Jedi and they'd be slaughtered, but a Black sun thug to an SBD would be slaughtered. Those droids are state of the art and one alone could kill a Black Sun guy 9 times out of 10 except in cases of luck or serious malfunction

And Bok was Kh'Aris Fenn's personal guard for a bit

Both were the leader's personal guard and Xizor spents, literally, billions on Guri's design. Mighella was taken from Dathomir too and was a trained force user

Sexyback
Lightsnake, you seem to be implying that an SBD would be able to take Sinya, which is completely false. Sinya was a personal bodyguard for a Black Sun Vigo, a vigo was one of the most powerful men in the galaxy at the time, Sinya would be extremely skilled, an SBD can't even independently think, it's a droid, that's all, nothing more, to assume that Sinya wouldn't be able to take one is ridiculous; all she would have to do is close the distance, which wouldn't be too hard, and then pwn it in close combat.

darthsith19
Is that so? So Morgukai cna block laser bolts?

An avg one, yeah.

And Fenn's higher than a Vigo?

Yes, but, as you said before, the best of the scum is still scum, right?

Sexyback
Yes, agreed about the Morgukai, they were damn good, but not quite on par with a jedi. A Morgukai would in no way slaughter 30 SBDs, that's a ridiculous comment.

darthsith19
Originally posted by Sexyback
Yes, agreed about the Morgukai, they were damn good, but not quite on par with a jedi. A Morgukai would in no way slaughter 30 SBDs, that's a ridiculous comment.
No, Lightsnake said one Morgukai Warrior would slaughter 30 Black Sun Thugs, not SBD's.

Sexyback
Oops, just saw, but even then, an average Morgukai would in no way slaughter 30 Black Sun members, it would be overwhelmed by too many opponents.

Also, am I missing something about the SBDs? I saw them in AotC, and I've read a bit about them, and they don't seem very skilled at all, maybe above an average Black Sun member, but not by that much. One wouldn't be able to take out someone like Sinya in a million years.

General Kenobl
Bok is a trained Morgukai warrior. Sinya is a Black Sun bodyguard. In the comic, Maul kill several thugs and Sinya charges from behind. Yet even then, Maul was able to flip backwards over Sinya. She could have easily gotten him, but failed.

Lightsnake
Tsyr butchered numerous Twi'lek guards looking after a clan heir after fighting a Jedi commenting they were 'no challenge'

Sexyback
The whole purpose of the comic was to basically overpower Maul, not many people wouldn't get pwned by Maul with the way he was fighting in that comic. I don't think Sinya's getting enough credit here, I'd easily put her on the same level as an average jedi padawan, hardly on the level of a random street thug or battle droid like Lightsnake is, but really, Bok would be too good for her.

General Kenobl
Sinya might be on the level of the lower echelon of PT Jedi Padawans.

Sexyback
General Kenobl, I don't know if you're just posting for the sake of it, but you really don't know what you're talking about.

General Kenobl
Then my friend, you apparently don't understand the meaning of how-to-read and the meaning of replying-to-a-previous-post.

Sexyback
Yeah, Ok!! smile thumb up thumb up

General Kenobl
Point proven.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.