Jaime Braddock vs Scarlet Witch vs James Jaspers vs Franklin Richards Full Potential

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

guy222
Who wins

guy222
Originally posted by guy222
Who wins

nut vs hexes vs nut vs celestial wink

xmarksthespot
Jaspers.

guy222
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Jaspers.

did he lose to the fury wink

guy222
did he lose to the fury wink

smile

Grimm22
Franklin ftw no expression

He's the only Omega mutant here

SpunkySmurph
Jamie with the sword and everything?

marvelprince
Full potential Franklin takes it

King Kandy
Jaspers can win this fairly easily.

Galan007
did he lose to the fury wink And who created the Fury? wink

guy222
Originally posted by Galan007
And who created the Fury? wink

at least ur not mad at me smile

thanks, i appreciate the help

bigbran
Originally posted by Grimm22
Franklin ftw no expression

He's the only Omega mutant here And if Iceman were in this?
I can tell you, that Iceman would not beat Jaspers.

Just because he is an Omega, won't give him the win.

Jaspers.

Mider999
jaspers lost only cause the fury put him somewhere he had nothing to copy

guy222
Originally posted by Mider999
jaspers lost only cause the fury put him somewhere he had nothing to copy

I believe Rachel Summers put a hole in Fury. Ending the threat

guy222

bump

Endless Mike
Unless this is HoM Chaos Wave Wanda, Jaspers wins.

guy222
Originally posted by Endless Mike

frankie and jaime pretty good

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Endless Mike

Even HOMWanda would probably go down to 616Jaspers.

Mr Master

That was a WEAKER version of the Fury created by Jamie Braddock.

The Jaspers Fury resisted the Nullifier erasing an entire Universe, unharmed.

guy222
Originally posted by Mr Master
That was a WEAKER version of the Fury created by Jamie Braddock.

The Jaspers Fury resisted the Nullifier erasing an entire Universe, unharmed.

Mr M, do u think Braddock has the potential to surpass Jaspers

Mr Master
Mr M, do u think Braddock has the potential to surpass Jaspers

I'm investigating Jamie more indepth as of late, he has shown immense power, on a rediculous scale.

But Jaspers' potential is to Warp the entire Omniverse,

whatelse is there?

Unless we take into account Wanda's Chaos Wave that threatened the so called "Ascension" mentioned by Roma,

a place beyond the Omniverse itself, Heaven? (i don't know)

http://img95.imageshack.us/img95/9752/sc8bk1.th.jpg
"If the breach is not sealed, the Chaos Wave will continue to expand, perhaps to the ASCENTION itself"

guy222
I'm investigating Jamie more indepth las of late, he has shown immense power, on a rediculous scale.

whatelse is there?

Unless we take into account Wanda's Chaos Wave that threatened the so called "Ascension" mentioned by Roma,

"If the breach is not sealed, the Chaos Wave will continue to expand, perhaps to the ASCENTION itself"

He's quite powerful. Thank u

GalacticStorm
I'm investigating Jamie more indepth as of late, he has shown immense power, on a rediculous scale.

whatelse is there?

Just speculation from Merlyn. Nothing to say he could or would have lived up to this alleged potential if he wasnt taken out.

You seem to be talking about the wave as if it was a direct manifestation of Wandas power as opposed to just something her actions merely set off. If youre not then dont worry yourself with responding. If you are then please prove the point.

Romas saying "perhaps the ascension" shows she is unsure. It is not proof that if unchecked the chaos wave would certainly have reached beyond realitys borders.

GalacticStorm
We'll discuss this tomorrow gotta go. Work in the morning!! smile

Mr Master
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Just speculation from Merlyn. Nothing to say he could or would have lived up to this alleged potential if he wasnt taken out.

Merlyn the Omniversal Guardian, but who's counting.

If his word isn't reliable...

You seem to be talking about the wave as if it was a direct manifestation of Wandas power as opposed to just something her actions merely set off. If youre not then dont worry yourself with responding. If you are then please prove the point.

Wanda's power generated the Chaos Wave, she didn't control it, she made it possible.

She breached the walls of Causality which is in her power to do, so she's responsible for the Chaos Wave.

Romas saying "perhaps the ascension" shows she is unsure. It is not proof that if unchecked the chaos wave would certainly have reached beyond realitys borders.

I agree, not certainly.

GalacticStorm
Merlyn the Omniversal Guardian, but who's counting.

If his word isn't reliable...

Its his opinion that Jaspers had the potential to be an omniversal threat. However that is just word of mouth unsupported by on panel feat of a similar degree to said speculation. Jaspers did nothing on panel to make us say oh thats conceivable.

On top of that Merlyn was just talking about potential. As we all know potential does NOT equate to power. Merlyn speculated about a possibility, thats all, so to use Merlyns word on a future possibility (Jaspesr omniversal threat level) as reason to place him higher than beings with higher level feats than him is flawed logic.

Wanda's power generated the Chaos Wave, she didn't control it, she made it possible.

She breached the walls of Causality which is in her power to do, so she's responsible for the Chaos Wave.

Wandas power never generated the chaos wave. Wandas tamperings with reality caused a breach in the walls of reality which resulted in the chaos wave unbeknownst to her or anyone outside of the Uncanny X-men story arc. It wasnt a manifestation of her power, just something her actions proved a catalyst for. Therefore all of this talk of Wanda with control of the chaos wave is ridiculous.

I agree, not certainly.

Cool. So no little value in referencing it.

Mr Master
Its his opinion that Jaspers had the potential to be an omniversal threat. However that is just word of mouth unsupported by on panel feat of a similar degree to said speculation. Jaspers did nothing on panel to make us say oh thats conceivable.

On top of that Merlyn was just talking about potential. As we all know potential does NOT equate to power. Merlyn speculated about a possibility, thats all, so to use Merlyns word on a future possibility (Jaspesr omniversal threat level) as reason to place him higher than beings with higher level feats than him is flawed logic.

Well I disagree.

Jaspers 238 warped his whole Universe and 616 Jaspers was far more powerful.
http://img127.imageshack.us/img127/1219/m17iu3.th.jpg
And Merlyn is not speculating, he's letting it be known what WILL happen if Jaspers 616 is not stopped. (notice he's speaking in definite terms)

Besides the fact that Cobweb, who's power is to See the Future, was depicted showing us Jaspers' finality if he's not stopped.
http://img529.imageshack.us/img529/1782/m9ej7.th.jpghttp://img349.imageshack.us/img349/2961/m10cr3.th.jpg
"But if this Game is Lost, I see a Universe eaten alive by Chaos, and ANOTHER Universe, and ANOTHER, like Dominos, Tumbling...I see the Future"

Jaspers was an Omniversal threat.

Wandas power never generated the chaos wave. Wandas tamperings with reality caused a breach in the walls of reality which resulted in the chaos wave unbeknownst to her or anyone outside of the Uncanny X-men story arc. It wasnt a manifestation of her power, just something her actions proved a catalyst for. Therefore all of this talk of Wanda with control of the chaos wave is ridiculous.

Wanda caused the Chaos Wave, the only reason the Chaos Wave existed, was because of Wanda.

That's where I stand.

GalacticStorm
Well I disagree.

Jaspers 238 warped his whole Universe and 616 Jaspers was far more powerful.

And Merlyn is not speculating, he's letting it be known what WILL happen if Jaspers 616 is not stopped. (notice he's speaking in definite terms)

Besides the fact that Cobweb, who's power is to See the Future, was depicted showing us Jaspers' finality if he's not stopped.

"But if this Game is Lost, I see a Universe eaten alive by Chaos, and ANOTHER Universe, and ANOTHER, like Dominos, Tumbling...I see the Future"

Jaspers was an Omniversal threat.

Your point remains unproven.

Merlyn says that Jaspers has the potential to be an omniversal threat if he isnt stopped. Once again potential is different to power. Potential isnt necessarily realized. Potential can be left unfulfilled and just remain potential.

On top of that that potential was only if he was left unchecked as stated. If Jubilee was allowed to run around on a destructive spree unstopped by anything then she could eventually blow up every major city on the planet. Does that mean she has global scale power? If Silver Surfer was allowed to run around blowing stuff without being stopped he could eventually destroy the universe. Does that mean he has universal scale power? If Galactus was allowed to go on a rampage unchecked with nothing stepping in to stop him then he could destroy the multiverse. I think you get the point.

The fact is it was just potential and it could only be met if left unchecked. It wasnt. 616 Jaspers got stomped before he could even reach the universal.

Wanda caused the Chaos Wave, the only reason the Chaos Wave existed, was because of Wanda.

That's where I stand.

Where you stand doesnt justify speaking of the chaos wave as if it was a part of Wandas repertoire to have at her disposal as and when she pleases.

The Chaos Wave was merely something she brought about by accident. Something she didnt even know about. It wasnt something she generated, it was something she indirectly caused by ripping a hole in the walls of reality through her amateur tamperings with causality.

Legion caused a similar wave to smash through reality by messing about with time/space causing a tear in the fabric of reality:

http://img1.putfile.com/thumb/2/3813341112.jpg

http://img1.putfile.com/thumb/2/3813341224.jpg

http://img1.putfile.com/thumb/2/3813401994.jpg

http://img1.putfile.com/thumb/2/3813441449.jpg

http://img1.putfile.com/thumb/2/3813441550.jpg

http://img1.putfile.com/thumb/2/3813441769.jpg

http://img1.putfile.com/thumb/2/3813441752.jpg

http://img1.putfile.com/thumb/2/3813542161.jpg

Does Legion causing such a wave as a side effect of doing something else then give anyone justification to say Legion is top tier of Marvel he can unleash a reality warping wave that can destroy all the multiverse?

What next on the versus forums? " Legion with reality destroying crystal wave VS Living Tribunal"? erm

Ridiculous logic.

King Kandy

That's where I stand.
If I remove a rock which starts an avalanche, it doesn't give me the power of the avalanche.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by King Kandy
If I remove a rock which starts an avalanche, it doesn't give me the power of the avalanche.

Simple and concise.

Beautiful. smile

Mr Master
Your point remains unproven.

Merlyn says that Jaspers has the potential to be an omniversal threat if he isnt stopped. Once again potential is different to power. Potential isnt necessarily realized. Potential can be left unfulfilled and just remain potential.

On top of that that potential was only if he was left unchecked as stated. If Jubilee was allowed to run around on a destructive spree unstopped by anything then she could eventually blow up every major city on the planet. Does that mean she has global scale power? If Silver Surfer was allowed to run around blowing stuff without being stopped he could eventually destroy the universe. Does that mean he has universal scale power? If Galactus was allowed to go on a rampage unchecked with nothing stepping in to stop him then he could destroy the multiverse. I think you get the point.

The fact is it was just potential and it could only be met if left unchecked. It wasnt. 616 Jaspers got stomped before he could even reach the universal.

Actually your point remains not only unproven but bordering fallacy.

The difference is that Juilee, Silver Surfer and Galactus have to travel to their targets in order to eventually destroy a City (Jubille), or the Universe (Silver Surfer) or the Multiverse (Galactus)

Jaspers can gradually wipe out the Omniverse while sitting drinking tea on Earth 616

I think you now get my point.

I already showed you Cobweb seeing an unchecked Jaspers Warped Future:
http://img529.imageshack.us/img529/1782/m9ej7.th.jpghttp://img349.imageshack.us/img349/2961/m10cr3.th.jpg

It's not just potential.

Cobweb SAW Japspers "potential" realized.

Mr Master
The Chaos Wave was merely something she brought about by accident. Something she didnt even know about. It wasnt something she generated, it was something she indirectly caused by ripping a hole in the walls of reality through her amateur tamperings with causality.

Legion caused a similar wave to smash through reality by messing about with time/space causing a tear in the fabric of reality:

Does Legion causing such a wave as a side effect of doing something else then give anyone justification to say Legion is top tier of Marvel he can unleash a reality warping wave that can destroy all the multiverse?

The Chaos Wave was generated by Wanda,

the Chaos Wave is Chaos magic, what Wanda's power derives from.

Wanda was subconsciously driving the Wave.

The Chaos Wave was born on Earth 616 ... Roma said,

"a trans-temporal Tsunami. Originating from Earth 616"

Well if it "Originated in 616, HOW did it miss 616, when Other Universes were affected by the Chaos Wave?

"Your Dimension is a Cancer, bringing DEVASTATION to BRANES (Universes) ALL ALONG the SIDEREAL STRING"
http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/305/b6mj8.th.jpg
"Sparing Yours condemns the REST"

hum

It seems that coincidentally the Chaos Wave CAN'T destroy the 616 Universe which just happens to be where Wanda is ... wink

Mr Master

Nice logic,

too bad it has nothing to do with Wanda and the Chaos Wave.

GalacticStorm
Actually your point remains not only unproven but bordering fallacy.

The difference is that Juilee, Silver Surfer and Galactus have to travel to their targets in order to eventually destroy a City (Jubille), or the Universe (Silver Surfer) or the Multiverse (Galactus)

Jaspers can gradually wipe out the Omniverse while sitting drinking tea on Earth 616

I think you now get my point.

Considering you completely missed my point, your rebuttal isnt as relevant as you would like.

The point is, that threat level doesnt necessarily translate directly into power level. Thanos is a universal scale threat as stated, however that isnt because he is the equal of the abstracts in power. Factors come into play to get him that status. It isnt necessarily about power.

As stated stated Jaspers was a "potential" omniversal threat IF HE WAS LEFT UNCHECKED.

If he wasnt stopped then his reality warp could spin out of control and go on to consume all reality. However the crux of the matter is that that is a future possibility, a future potential that doesnt correspond to his standard status.

Jaspers as he was on panel never got to achieve this potential because he got stopped before he could do anything beyond warping the planet. Therefore you cannot in any debate credibly try and use a future possibility that was far from realised, a future possibility that you DONT KNOW the determining factors of (i.e. exactly how it came about) as evidence of what present Jaspesr could do.

I already showed you Cobweb seeing an unchecked Jaspers Warped Future:

It's not just potential.

Cobweb SAW Japspers "potential" realized.

Indeed. We were shown the future if Jaspers was left unchecked. Jaspers wasnt left unchecked and he was stopped before he could do anything but warp Earth 616, therefore trying to use that future possibility as a representation of what current Jim Jaspers is capable of now is incredibly flawed logic. Thats like me creating a match up with baby Nathan Summers and then using scans of Cable telekinetically lifting up "Providence" or telepathically synching with everyone on earth as evidence of what the lil tykes capable of.

Again, poor logic. It was a future possibility. Jaspers did nothing of that scale on panel and got stomped way before he did.

On top of that you dont know all the factors which lead to that future possibility. All you know is the current and that future, but nothing in between.

GalacticStorm
The Chaos Wave was generated by Wanda,

the Chaos Wave is Chaos magic, what Wanda's power derives from.

Wanda was subconsciously driving the Wave.

All speculation, with none of it stated on panel. The chaos wave was set off by Wanda when her tamperings with reality tore a hole in the dimensional wall. That point is actually stated in that scene you have taken that cropped scan from.

Theres no evidence to say it was generated directly by Wanda nor any to say it was controlled even subconsciously by Wanda so dont present that here as fact. Its just your opinion.

The Chaos Wave was born on Earth 616 ... Roma said,

"a trans-temporal Tsunami. Originating from Earth 616"

Well if it "Originated in 616, HOW did it miss 616, when Other Universes were affected by the Chaos Wave?

"Your Dimension is a Cancer, bringing DEVASTATION to BRANES (Universes) ALL ALONG the SIDEREAL STRING"
http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/305/b6mj8.th.jpg
"Sparing Yours condemns the REST"

hum

It seems that coincidentally the Chaos Wave CAN'T destroy the 616 Universe which just happens to be where Wanda is ... wink

Just before we get started allow me to correct a few errors. By branes she means dimensional walls, not the universes directly. As illustrated in that very issue the chaos wave eroded dimensional walls which would in turn cause that universe to collapse on itself. It removed reality support, bring about chaos!!! lol The points actually stated on panel so if you have the issue as opposed to just a few scans from it then please read it prior to posting a response to that point.

The Chaos wave originated from Earth 616 which is true as that is where Wanda warped reality and unwittingly tore a hole in the dimensional brane. The wave was caused by the interaction of the warped reality of Earth 616 with the normal reality beyond the tear which allowed them to react to one another sparking off the chaos wave. It was the tear that caused the wave just as Roma actually stated, which is precisely why the heroes were offered the choice of closing the tear or having their universe destroyed.

As for your attempt to support your theory about the wave being generated and controlled by Wanda because the wave didnt affect 616 itself. Thats really not the case. Observe:

http://x402.putfile.com/2/5307432432-thumb.jpg

http://x402.putfile.com/2/5307443087-thumb.jpg

The wave was travelling on a collision course with 616 anyway and after the last scan after Meggan slowed down the wave, the heroes bound together the tear to stop the wave breaking through, thus ending the threat of the wave.

Just to summarize, as stated on panel the wave was just something set off by the dimensional tear Wanda unknowingly brought about. The interaction between the warped reality of Earth and the reality beyond the tear resulted in the wave. In support of this point the threat of the wave could be stopped merely by closing the tear or by destroying 616. It wasnt something directly generated and controlled by Wanda, it was just the interaction of alternate realities with the warped 616 one as a result of the tear.

No tear, no chaos wave. Chaos wave was topped by closing the tear.

That will suffice.

LORDSIDIOUS01

meh. jaspers is overrated. it is verified frankie's potential far exceeds that nut, sidious says. frankie is psi lord. meh jaspers ain't **** to the PF

GalacticStorm
Nice logic,

too bad it has nothing to do with Wanda and the Chaos Wave.

Your premature cockiness has always been your downfall. Hav epatience son and wait to see how things pan out prior to firing off.

Have a good day. smile

guy222
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
meh. jaspers is overrated. it is verified frankie's potential far exceeds that nut, sidious says. frankie is psi lord. meh jaspers ain't **** to the PF

When was Franklin Psi Lord?

LORDSIDIOUS01
When was Franklin Psi Lord?

looking for the issue

guy222
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
looking for the issue

did u find it

guy222
did u find it

waiting

guy222
waiting

wavey
bump

starlock
Franklin-for the win

Fantastic Force-the whole run i believe Psi Lord was the leader of the group-he wore silver psi armor to monitor his powers and such

llagrok
James is still the prime minister of England?

Xplosive
Mad Jim Jaspers for the win. All here mentioned are crazy powerful, but somehow I think Mad Jim Jaspers goes on top.

llagrok
Originally posted by Xplosive
Mad Jim Jaspers for the win. All here mentioned are crazy powerful, but somehow I think Mad Jim Jaspers goes on top.

He's the prime minister of England.

'nuff said

guy222
Originally posted by llagrok
He's the prime minister of England.

'nuff said

Good morning smile

Terryc250
Franklin Richards FULL potential ftw, hes omega right? They have unlimited potential so if he somehow possibly reached FULL potential, it would be crazy, I dont think wanda, MJJ, or Jamie reached there full potential.

At his young age he was able to create a pocket-universe in another reality and transport heroes.

Imagine him at adult, reached his full potential, and have total control over it. He would probably send them all to nothingness space where they wont beable to do nothing.

Mr Master
(IMO)

1. Jamie Braddock

2. Jaspers/Wanda (I can't decide)

3. ...

4. ...

5. Franklin (he's way out of his league here)

guy222
(IMO)

1. Jamie Braddock

3. ...

4. ...

Welcome back, Mr. M

One query on Franklin. He's respected by the Celestials, do u keep him last

GalacticStorm
Franklins created pocket universes and is respected by the Celestials and said to be their equal in power at full potential.

Wanda on the other hand has warped the planet What the f**k?

Franklin aint last. erm

Xplosive
(IMO)

1. Jamie Braddock

3. ...

4. ...

I don't know much about Jamie, little, but never read to have done anything on scale of Jaspers.

guy222
I don't know much about Jamie, little, but never read to have done anything on scale of Jaspers.

Jaime Braddock>MJJ

Mr Master

Jamie has created entire Alternate UniverseS from nothingness.

Even Jaspers can't do that.

GalacticStorm

Xplosive
Jamie has created entire Alternate UniverseS from nothingness.

Even Jaspers can't do that.

But that is something, based on his powers, Franklin Richards could alos do.

And creating Alternate Universes from nothingness woudln't say is more than what MJJ has done, I mean to be a threat to whole Omniverse (speaking potentially of course), colapsing everything, from Alternate Universes to everything.

Mr Master
But that is something, based on his powers, Franklin Richards could alos do.

Not exactly,

Franklin has created Pocket universes, not whole Universes.

And creating Alternate Universes from nothingness woudln't say is more than what MJJ has done, I mean to be a threat to whole Omniverse (speaking potentially of course), colapsing everything, from Alternate Universes to everything.

Jaspers can't create from nothingness.

But I agree, a FP Jaspers would defeat Jamie.

It's just, it takes Jaspers some time to reach FP.

If Jamie can defeat him with in that timeframe, well then he wins.

They can both Alter Reality,

but Jamie to a greater degree because he can actually Create it as well.

Hyperion Prime
Who wins

Is (Kevin MacTaggert Proteus) as powerful as these four?

I have been reading marvel comic books since the early 80s, but I have only within the last month heard of Jim Jaspers

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proteus_%28comics%29

Mr Master
Nope. All Jamie did was warp reality enough within an alternate universe to create a city where a representation of himself which he also created fought the X-men. When he was distracted from his activities Jamies city and his manifestation within the alternate universe dissapeared.

Same ol, same ol.

no one can do anything,

Phoenix rules.

Phoenix is the Big Bang,

but she's never created even a single Universe.

but she's never created even a Pocket Universe.

So what,

Phoenix is the life-force of Rreality, the Big Bang

and Jaspers' Power Source (funniest shit I ever heard) hysterical2

Mr Master
If he created the universe when everything faded why was Excalibur left standing in reality on firm ground to remark on how the city faded away? Surely they would have been left in a void if he created the universe as you claim?

They were lost in the Timestream after that,

because they were left in the middle of no where.

Read the next issue,

and take a break,

you don't have to be ***** everyday of your life you know.

Hi peeps. For further information, refer to this thread wherer the argument has been had in full:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/449146_2-phoenix-force-first-fallen-james-braddock-vs-mad-jj-fury-eternity

All this link leads to is the Phoenix Avatar (Host-less) getting stomped.

And 616 Jamie manipulating an Alternate Dimension/Universe which he created.

Mr Master
A small taste of Jamie Braddock Respect Thread - Coming Soon:

Here 616 Jamie has created an entire Universe from scratch,

he even made a counter-part of Himself in this Alternate Universe he Created,

Kitty Pride notices and explains:

http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/7540/91717725sy0.th.jpg

Here Jamie is absorbing Rogue's, Phoenix 2's and Meggan's powers all at once,

again 616 Jamie who's IN the 616 Reality is manipulating everything,

in this separate Whole Universe He Created:

http://img75.imageshack.us/img75/383/j1ht7.th.jpg

Here Jamie turns all the STARS in this Universe into Snow Flakes,

in order to take away Havok's power's at the time which relied on Stellar Energy:

http://img75.imageshack.us/img75/9025/j2cp4.th.jpg

Here back on 616 Kitty realizes how to defeat Jamie,

she talks to him like she's his mother and makes him go to bed. laughing out loud

immediately the Alternate Universe fades away including the Alternate Jamie:

http://img75.imageshack.us/img75/9669/j3gx4.th.jpg
(Excalibur escape)

Mr Master
Jamie Braddock Warped the White Hot Room ("Heart of the Phoenix"wink like child's play.

This is the WHR

http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/3728/wyz2.th.jpg

http://img174.imageshack.us/img174/7650/m2jo5.th.jpg

Jamie teleported Rachel and Betsy to the Room, then after a short while he begins to Morph the White Hot Room

http://img119.imageshack.us/img119/2512/j1ma3.th.jpg

He appears flying by an image of Captain Britain

http://img119.imageshack.us/img119/3619/j2hw6.th.jpg

Jamie Braddock with total control of the WHR ("Heart of the Phoenix"wink
http://img249.imageshack.us/img249/4193/j3cw1.th.jpg

Jamie Warps it into a Crystal like object.

pointandlaugh White Hot Room

mykke
This fight will defintely turn out to be Mad Jim Jaspers vs. Jamie Braddock, not enough knowledge on both to decide which will win, both have insane reality warping abilities. Wanda and Franklin are outclassed in this.

Terryc250
(IMO)

1. Jamie Braddock

3. ...

4. ...

...the topic says FULL POTENTIAL franklin

u seem to be basing on wut franklin has done so far, he clearly isnt at his full potential yet, hes an omega right? Omegas have unlimited potential, so wut happens if he reaches that full potential? He'll be clearly way up there, maybe even higher then them.

Mr Master
Originally posted by Terryc250
...the topic says FULL POTENTIAL franklin

u seem to be basing on wut franklin has done so far, he clearly isnt at his full potential yet, hes an omega right?

FP Franklin is anyone's guess.

But,

FP Jaspers = the Omniverse is mine.

FP Wanda = the Omniverse is mine.

FP Jamie = I'm not sure, but he's already being partly credited with Jaspers' resurrection.

Jamie Warped a Nexus of Realities (the WHR)

and this is just Jamie now, at Full Potential ... that's a scary thought.

Omegas have unlimited potential, so wut happens if he reaches that full potential? He'll be clearly way up there, maybe even higher then them.

I'll disagree with that.

There's no indication of any kind that tells me Franklin will one day

have influence on an Omniversal scale.

Terryc250
we're not talking about Full potential MJJ or Scarlet witch or Jamie, we're talking about the current them vs franklin when hes at full potential, at a young age he created a pocket universe in another reality, and even the celestials acknowledge him, that already indicates how powerful he could be at full potential, was scarlet witch or MJJ able to do that at a young age?

guy222
we're not talking about Full potential MJJ or Scarlet witch or Jamie, we're talking about the current them vs franklin when hes at full potential, at a young age he created a pocket universe in another reality, and even the celestials acknowledge him, that already indicates how powerful he could be at full potential, was scarlet witch or MJJ able to do that at a young age?

Good point smile

Franklin is respected by the Celestials. Ashema the Listener especially

Mr Master
we're not talking about Full potential MJJ or Scarlet witch or Jamie, we're talking about the current them vs franklin when hes at full potential,

My bad, I noticed.

at a young age he created a pocket universe in another reality, and even the celestials acknowledge him, that already indicates how powerful he could be at full potential, was scarlet witch or MJJ able to do that at a young age?

Franklin will rival a Celestial when he's of age.

That's powerful, but in comparison with the other three,

he's still child's play.

guy222
Franklin was Psi Lord and Avatar. Even with all his incredible power, he was killed in an alternate future

Jaime FTW

Dark-Jaxx
MJJ IMO.

TrollDog
MJJ ftw.

guy222
Jaime's power exceeds MJJ IMO

I respect both of ur opinions. Thanks for posting

Xplosive
Scarlet Witch

guy222
Interesting choice, friend

Chaos Wave is greater than Jaime warping the WHR?

Xplosive
I don't see a problem Scarlet Witch doing that after all what she had done. And SW did greater and bigger feat then MJJ or Jaime.

I would say CW is greater.

LordKaos
Interesting choice, friend

Chaos Wave is greater than Jaime warping the WHR?

Jamie did not warp the WHR he teleported Besty and Rachel out of it, it was a blank white space and nothing happened there to suggest he warped reality, he pulled strings and they were back on Earth, an Earth that was under a reality warp that affected his sister whom he protected from such things. A merged MMJ and Fury was one shotted by Brian during the Chaos Wave and was not heard from again until much later. Jamie before the the First Fallen arc was said to only be able to warp reality locally, Scarlet Witch reality warps are more like cut and paste since a powerful enough psi can see the real world underneath it, full potential Franklin takes it.

BruceSkywalker
Jaime

guy222
wavey

Mr Master
Wow, I remember this thread. laughing out loud

A few things have been updated/learned since then fellas.

Wanda is definitely above all of them,
she literally did warp the entire Omniverse on panel,
and she did it from within 616.

We know Jamie Braddock warped the White Hot Room effortlessly, (a nexus)
no amount of spin will change that on panel fact we all see with our eyes.

(what I posted up top)

Jamie didn't create that Universe entirely, he created MOST of it, I later learned.
Still, he had absolute control of that entire alternate Universe,
as we saw him warp all it's Stars, and all the sound waves.

Jamie, according to Handbooks, is manipulating events across the Omniverse.
ie. They attribute some part of Jaspers' resurrection to him,
either that, or Jaspers' merger to Fury.

It may have been the merger, cause Wanda's power definitely resurrected Jaspers.

Jamie can also manipulate Time with his strings,
meh, he can manipulate really anything,
his power was ever increasing.

And although it seemed like he might've died off-panel
with the narration talking about his sacrifice,
nothing was depicted on panel, I'm sure they left it that way,
cause actually he ain't dead at all.

Meh, through out that arc, it seem to me like he was testing Betsy and co.

MJJ,

no one ever defeated him except for his anti-Jaspers plot device, the Fury.

Let's see ...

238 MJJ (the far weaker version) warped his entire Universe,
his warp was so powerful, that to this day,
that Universe was the most retrograde
of all the worlds across the inter-dimensional continuum.

Even Matrix/Merlyn's power was thwarted by 238 Jaspers warp.

Matrix/Merlyn,
who was a true absolute Omniversal power over Space/Time on a ridiculous scale.

So to save us time ...

616 Jaspers >>> 238 Jaspers according to the story, and official Handbooks.

Besides overwhelming the 616 Universe with his warp,
Cobweb, who is psychically linked to her Future and Past selves,
connected to a possible Future self, and SAW 616 Jaspers warping the entire Omniverse,
had the Fury NOT stopped Jaspers.

Best I've seen from Future-self Franklin is explode an entire alternate Universe,
I'm sure he has Universal creation/remaking power but doesn't impliment such levels regularly,
still, I think the others are above him for sure.

In true Full Potential mode they all stalemate,
cause they're all Mutants,
and as such,
are destined to become gods unto themselves withIN their own creations.

That's the destiny of Mankind in fact in Marvel.

guy222
Jaime Braddock

http://img503.imageshack.us/img503/4413/captainbritainandmi1307zg8.th.jpghttp://img444.imageshack.us/img444/17/captainbritainandmi1307cz7.th.jpg

Enyalus
Wanda says, "No more Jaime, Jaspers, and Franklin," and it is so. stick out tongue

I think she'd win. The Chaos Wave even threatened to destroy Jaime, and was at least partly responsible for resurrecting Jaspers.

guy222
AIM just created Gavin. A powerful reality warper in the mode of HOM Wanda. Time will tell, if he achieves that potential

Enyalus
AIM just created Gavin. A powerful reality warper in the mode of HOM Wanda. Time will tell, if he achieves that potential

Ah...see, I'm ignorant of these things until someone knowledgeable like yourself comes along and explains the more recent stuff so I can check it out.

Heh. I'm always like, months behind.

guy222
Ms. Marvel Storyteller #1

Good story and infinite potential, if they bring back Gavin

I posted some scans on Herochat

Enyalus
Ms. Marvel Storyteller #1

Good story and infinite potential, if they bring back Gavin

I posted some scans on Herochat

Checked it out.

Dude, that is the worst waste of uber power I've ever seen. Dragons pirates in Manhattan? Though, Ms. Marvel in a pirate outfit...*drool*

Knowsbleed33
Gavin has potential. Teleported himself to the moon and created his own atmosphere.

Good to see Jaime back, even if it is an illusion.

guy222
True True

gobstakid777
jaspers shits on all deez niggas.needed to obliterate a universe to stop him

gobstakid777
and molecule man,pre or post retcon, shits on all the reality warpers on this list

guy222
Reece was powerful

Post Retcon lost to Aron the Rogue Watcher. He's coming back

For the thread....and I know the guy really well

HOM Wanda FTW

Mshinu
1: HOW Wanda
2: Franklin Richards
3: MJJ
4: Jamie Braddock

thanos-prime
Mjj
Franky
Jamie
Wanda

Xplosive
Wanda is clearly on the fist place.

1.) Wanda
2.) JB
3.) MJJ
4.) FR

nicamarvin
Originally posted by thanos-prime
Mjj
Jamie
Franky
Wanda
... stick out tongue

Xplosive
Originally posted by thanos-prime
Mjj
Franky
Jamie
Wanda

Let us see:

MJJ ,done nothing compared to her. And wasn't Wanda power that resurrected MJJ? I think so.

Franklin has done nothing compared to Wanda. Nothing. Even his mentioned potential is nothing compared to her.

Jamie has done nothing compared to Wanda.

Even such powerhouses as those three didn't do anything that could even compare to Wanda. She played with an Omniverse, with powerhouses,... with pretty much no effort.

Or were you maybe confused because the title didn't say HoM Wanda?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.