Tattoo question

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

drewbiefan
I know that some people have different feeling when they have a tattoo done, pain. However, i was wandering, to have one done on a softer part of your body, does it really hurt? Do you think you could cope having two done? Or is the pain just a one off thing, that you could not stand again?
I want a tattoo, obviously not more than one as i know i would get fed up of them elsestick out tongue Just heard that they are like a scratching/burning on your skin, is that the feeling? I know that they do hurt, as everyone says so, but is it a big pain?

Strangelove
I've never had one, but I heard that they hurt worst on the spine and places where there are a lot of veins

drewbiefan
Ew that goes through me laughing out loud Ya i agree, hence why i would never have one in those places laughing out loud

Mišt
Get one on the eye. smile

drewbiefan
WHAT!!? eek!

Mišt
Or...tongue. smile

ThePittman

Kongu Dude
I don't have a tatto. haermm

drewbiefan
I would love to have a black and white one, maybe with a little bit of color.

Tonguemessed?

Mišt
Originally posted by drewbiefan
I would love to have a black and white one, maybe with a little bit of color.

Tonguemessed?

Yeah, go for it! And the eyes too!pirate

ThePittman
Get a F*CK OFF on your lower lip, guys find that way sexy pitt_shifty

Kongu Dude
i dunt lik tattus tat mch haermm

Stupid Leo. no expression

Mišt
Originally posted by ThePittman
Get a F*CK OFF on your lower lip, guys find that way sexy pitt_shifty

Or "Wrong Lips!" shifty

Leo.M
Originally posted by Kongu Dude
i dunt lik tattus tat mch haermm

Stupid Leo. no expression

Say that to my face little boy mad

stick out tongue

Kongu Dude
Originally posted by Leo.M

stick out tongue
i was kidn u haermm

jk!

drewbiefan
Hey, talk sense guys. Why would i have one on my tonguemessed?

ThePittman
Originally posted by Leo.M

stick out tongue Fight, Fight embarrasment

amity75
It's more of a sensation than a pain. And it's a bit like having a touch of sunburn afterwards.

Gannon
Get either a batman logo on the arm or chest or some words across your back like in Momento.

Dusty
I like the Memento idea.

drewbiefan
Originally posted by amity75
It's more of a sensation than a pain. And it's a bit like having a touch of sunburn afterwards.
That is exactly what i thoughtsmile And i do not think i would be so tense having it done either.smile

Oh ya having **** off on me, keep well away laughing out loud

Pandemoniac
yeah, you could put a shoppinglist upside down on your belly!

drewbiefan
umm, whatmessed?

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Strangelove
I've never had one, but I heard that they hurt worst on the spine and places where there are a lot of veins

Nerves mortal... Nerves....... Not veins.

Kongu Dude
Originally posted by Dusty
I like the Memento idea.
Homer like donuts. smile

LanceWindu
The pain is not so bad as to keep you from getting more tattoos. I've got 3 currently and will be getting even more in the coming months.

Kongu Dude
oh

drewbiefan
Well especially not on a soft part of your body, where i hope to get one. It is just scraping? not too badbig grin
Well it is where your bones are.

Kongu Dude
Yeah. no expression

xXxPunkchickxXx
I have a tatto on my ankle. It didnt hurt that much. I am saving to have some dragonflies flying on the arch of my foot.

PandoraMomo
I cant speak about most areas of the body, but getting a tattoo on your ribs can really be bothersome at times, but in the end, any pain you get for a tattoo you love and really want is more than worth it.

Shelbert Lemon

soin2cal
Well for example, around navel? For a medium in sized tattoo, that surely cannot be that painful. As i imagine, just a sensation of burneslaughing out loud

~Da Rev~

K.Diddy
Originally posted by soin2cal
I know that some people have different feeling when they have a tattoo done, pain. However, i was wandering, to have one done on a softer part of your body, does it really hurt? Do you think you could cope having two done? Or is the pain just a one off thing, that you could not stand again?
I want a tattoo, obviously not more than one as i know i would get fed up of them elsestick out tongue Just heard that they are like a scratching/burning on your skin, is that the feeling? I know that they do hurt, as everyone says so, but is it a big pain?

The more skin you have,the less it hurts,The pain also isn't as bad as some people make it out to be,The only part that really hurts is the outline alien

~Da Rev~
Originally posted by K.Diddy
The more skin you have,the less it hurts,The pain also isn't as bad as some people make it out to be,The only part that really hurts is the outline alien Its usually when a line crosses over another line that hurts the worse.

Dr. Badass420
my friend just got one, and im in the process of drawing mine now eek!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.