THE ZECTRA CREATORS GROUP! Would you like to join?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Prophecy
This is to help with the creation of Zectra if you are an artist a writer or anything else fell free to join. Or you can just come to give advice and/or suggestions.Let me know.

Thank You,
The Prophecy

The Prophecy
anyone?

Rewmac
I'm kind of the creative guy big grin I can think of characters but I can't really write the stories. But I can think of characters with names, background info, way he she lives and so and so...

The Prophecy

The Prophecy
anyone else?

Magee
Im good at drawing, I used to illustrate my own comic heroes that I would I dream of when i was stoned. ;p

p.s Not to be big headed but I am good at drawing, very good. eek!

The Prophecy
1.Rewmac
2.Magee

The Prophecy
Originally posted by Magee
Im good at drawing, I used to illustrate my own comic heroes that I would I dream of when i was stoned. ;p

p.s Not to be big headed but I am good at drawing, very good. eek!
Can I see some of you art work?

Magee
No scanner.

might have a digital camera lying about somewhere, I will look about.

edit: mums bringing one home later so I will either post or send u in pm.

Mindship
Small piece of advice: Before settling on a character name, run the name through google. The results may (or may not) inspire you to come up with a more unique moniker.

The Prophecy
Originally posted by Mindship
Small piece of advice: Before settling on a character name, run the name through google. The results may (or may not) inspire you to come up with a more unique moniker.
Thanks! smile

Newjak
I wouldn't mind getting invloved with writing I'm a pretty creative writer

yer
im a pretty decent writer

The Prophecy
1.Rewmac
2.Magee
3.Newjak
4.yer

The Prophecy
any artist? also do any of you guys mind look joining The Qezel creators group aswell Him and Zectra are kind of connected.

The Prophecy
anyone else?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.