Living Tribunal vs Spectre one last time

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Who is the superior. Here a question Is these Universal Mutiversal and Omiversal Living Tribunal?

Living Tribunal- http://www.marvel.com/universe/Living_Tribunal

vs

Spectre- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spectre_%28comics%29

nvrbeenwthagirl
Niether. Both have been defeated by more powerful beings.

nvrbeenwthagirl
But the LT got owned by REED in an alternate Timeline. So technically, the Lt is dead.

golem370
roll eyes (sarcastic)

golem370
IMO I believe LT is on another level.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by golem370
IMO I believe LT is on another level.

He got owned by REED. He's technically dead. Stupid noob writer.

golem370
Living Tribunal is a Judge of Marvel so ether it was bad writing or he felt that him dying was suppose to happen

guy222
Originally posted by golem370
Living Tribunal is a Judge of Marvel so ether it was bad writing or he felt that him dying was suppose to happen

LT>The Spectre

The whole 'Last Planet Standing' was silly. If u remember the Odinsword was used by Odin/Destrroyer, had no effect on the Celestials. Here, it was portrayed as the ultimate weapon in the galaxy. Second, u have all those Cosmics getting embarassed by Reed. Surely, with the Living Tribunal's powers he would have cancelled Reed's blast with a thought. Oh, MC2 that's why

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by guy222
LT>The Spectre

The whole 'Last Planet Standing' was silly. If u remember the Odinsword was used by Odin/Destrroyer, had no effect on the Celestials. Here, it was portrayed as the ultimate weapon in the galaxy. Second, u have all those Cosmics getting embarassed by Reed. Surely, with the Living Tribunal's powers he would have cancelled Reed's blast with a thought. Oh, MC2 that's why

It' still the SAME LT. NO GETTING AROUND THAT. It's still cannon for the LT. The LT Got Owned by a human. Spectre>>>>>>. LT laughing

Mider999
you have no proo that LT is more powerful then spectre thanks, Spectre at his strongest was sent to defeat the great evil beast spectre is more powerful then LT.

Howard_Jones
Originally posted by Mider999
you have no proo that LT is more powerful then spectre thanks, Spectre at his strongest was sent to defeat the great evil beast spectre is more powerful then LT.

Hey, it's the kid who thought Doomsday could beat Thanos! He must be very knowledgable! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Thanos_THOTU
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
But the LT got owned by REED in an alternate Timeline. So technically, the Lt is dead.
Actually after he was defeated Reed woked up ... It was all a dream.

Thanos_THOTU
I see it like this:
If the Living Tribunal is Eternity then Spectre is Galactus.
If Galactus is at full power he equals Eternity.
If Spectre is at full power he equals Living Tribunal.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU
I see it like this:
If the Living Tribunal is Eternity then Spectre is Galactus.
If Galactus is at full power he equals Eternity.
If Spectre is at full power he equals Living Tribunal.
Spectre at full power= God (imo)

Lord Urizen
Living Tribunal is more powerful than Spectre

Howard_Jones
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Spectre at full power= God (imo)

Bullshits and Tricks. Spectre got punked by The Presence.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Howard_Jones
no expression

Rewmac
This has been done trillion times. My bet is on LT. Altough he hasn't got as much asrenal of feats as the Spectre I'd say he is stronger.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Rewmac
This has been done trillion times. My bet is on LT. Altough he hasn't got as much asrenal of feats as the Spectre I'd say he is stronger.

Based on what?

Mrrungo Mu
Wait....LT is dead?

Howard_Jones
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
no expression

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y112/avalonofthewind/imppower.jpg
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/c/c9/Ic_spectrenewhost.jpg

no expression indeed.

nvrbeenwthagirl
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y112/avalonofthewind/imppower.jpg
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/c/c9/Ic_spectrenewhost.jpg

no expression indeed.

Wasn't that the source who did that? The source is like THOTU.Make note that the spectre is one of the many faces or aspects of God himself. The Lt is just an agent of God. A part of God>>>>>>> an agent of God.

nvrbeenwthagirl
The Spectre has never been destroyed. The LT on the other hand has. The Spectre is a Face of God. The LT is only an agent and Thus is not equal to the Spectre.

Howard_Jones
Wasn't that the source who did that? The source is like THOTU.Make note that the spectre is one of the many faces or aspects of God himself. The Lt is just an agent of God. A part of God>>>>>>> an agent of God.

Yep. That's what I was calling Juggs on. Spectre will never equal the Source, which is God in DC.

Saying Spectre = Source is like saying LT = Jack Kirby or Stan Lee.

Or KMC Phoenix = Jack Kirby or Stan Lee.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Yep. That's what I was calling Juggs on. Spectre will never equal the Source, which is God in DC.

Saying Spectre = Source is like saying LT = Jack Kirby or Stan Lee.

Or KMC Phoenix = Jack Kirby or Stan Lee.

The Spectre will never be equal to the source. But the spectre is a face of God, and there for unkillable. The LT is able to be destroyed.

Howard_Jones
It took the Heart of the Universe to take out LT though. Then again, the HOTU essentially made Thanos both Stan Lee and Jack Kirby, because he was creator.

Rewmac
Which comic is the scan from?

Howard_Jones
The second one is from IC. I don't remember where the first one is from

nvrbeenwthagirl
It took the Heart of the Universe to take out LT though. Then again, the HOTU essentially made Thanos both Stan Lee and Jack Kirby, because he was creator.

NO it didn't, he wasn't able to get to Death or Worlock. And he was questioning about others who might challenge him. He certainly didn't have the power of the creators. He could have simply did like mxy and wiped it all out. He missed a couple spots.

juggernaut66666
Presence=TOAA

juggernaut66666
So this doesn't made to much sense.
Presence=TOAA

Howard_Jones
NO it didn't, he wasn't able to get to Death or Worlock. And he was questioning about others who might challenge him. He certainly didn't have the power of the creators. He could have simply did like mxy and wiped it all out. He missed a couple spots.

I think Death and Warlock may have been in Soul World, or those two would be the only people he'd want as companions.

guy222
I think Death and Warlock may have been in Soul World, or those two would be the only people he'd want as companions.

I believe they were outside of the universe. Thanos was being used by God

guy222
Originally posted by guy222
LT>The Spectre

yes

Mider999
was HOTU even canon, its still in dispute last time i checked, spectre was sent to defeat the great evil beast i think the great evil best is above LT, id love to see some actual feats from the LT not just some hear say, all i ever get is hear say, oh he turned of the IG really so what, warlock once manipulated the mind gem whats your point, oh he turned it on who cares i already stated the above, LT jobs plenty the last planet standing wasnt the only time, he also lost to korvac and had to run away like a coward.

Priest
was HOTU even canon,its still in dispute last time i checked,
it debatable, id say yes, because it did take place in the 616, no one in the universe remembers the incident because thanos erased everyones minds after the arc, but Thanos, and Warlock still should retain memory of it.
spectre was sent to defeat the great evil beast i think the great evil best is above LT,
Still specutation, LT is only second to TOAA in the Marvel MU.

id love to see some actual feats from the LT not just some hear say, all i ever get is hear say, oh he turned of the IG really so what,
Unlike Spectre, LT only deals with multiversal threats, defeating Warlock w/ IG is pretty impressive considering that he did it with a thought. the most impressive Spectre feat that i heard of is when the spectre defeated Pharallax.
LT/IG feat > Spectre/Pharallax feat because LT did it effortlessy.

warlock once manipulated the mind gem whats your point, oh he turned it on who cares i already stated the above, LT jobs plenty the last planet standing wasnt the only time, he also lost to korvac and had to run away like a coward.
LT being "defeated by reed richards is stupid because that tok place in a non-cannon universe, besides that, the only thing reed did to LT was send sending him to another dimention, not much of a defeat in my opinion. Oh and i never seen LT get smacked around like he did when spectre fought a amped Capatain Marvel wink.
the fact of the matter is LT average Showings >>Spectre's average showing.

arclight
LT is more powerful

guy222
Originally posted by arclight
LT is more powerful

yes

Galan007
Originally posted by Priest
Unlike Spectre, LT only deals with multiversal threats, defeating Warlock w/ IG is pretty impressive considering that he did it with a thought. To be fair...

Warlock didn't even try to fight LT's judgement against the IG. He allowed LT's judgement to pass without any opposition, simply because he didn't want to cause universal devastation by engaging LT.

I'm not saying that the IG was greater then LT's judgement, but LT's decree that the Gems could never be used in unison simply wasn't challenged.

It's still a good feat on LT's part though.

Priest
Originally posted by Galan007
To be fair...

Warlock didn't even try to fight LT's judgement against the IG. He allowed LT's judgement to pass without any opposition.

I'm not saying that the IG was greater then LT's judgement, but LT's decree that the Gems could never be used in unison simply wasn't challanged.

It's still a good feat on LT's part though.
Very True, but Warlock didn't have a problem smacking up the other cosmics in LT's realm, LT was unaffected by Warlocks temper-tandrum smile . Who knows, maybe Warlock knew he couldn't beat LT erm
but yea the general consensus, is LT >IG

Galan007
Who knows, maybe Warlock knew he couldn't beat LT ermThrough the Time Gem, Warlock was able to see the Universal destruction that would come about if he engaged LT in battle.

Warlock didn't want that to happen, so he willingly allowed LT's judgement to pass without any opposition.

but yea the general consensus, is LT >IG Absolutely.

Though I personally don't think there is as great of a gap in power between them as most people think.

As for this thread, I've seen more impressive feats from LT, so...

LT ftw.

guy222
was HOTU even canon, its still in dispute last time i checked, spectre was sent to defeat the great evil beast i think the great evil best is above LT, id love to see some actual feats from the LT not just some hear say, all i ever get is hear say, oh he turned of the IG really so what, warlock once manipulated the mind gem whats your point, oh he turned it on who cares i already stated the above, LT jobs plenty the last planet standing wasnt the only time, he also lost to korvac and had to run away like a coward.

what if v.1 #32

Mider999
does it matter if its a what if last time i checked he was the multiversal judge not just one universe, even lord order and chaos said there was other universes LT had to over see.

guy222
does it matter if its a what if last time i checked he was the multiversal judge not just one universe, even lord order and chaos said there was other universes LT had to over see.

it was a good issue proved a lot smile

Mider999
same old song and dance LT only deals with multiversal threats blah blah blah im so sick of hearing it, ive never even heard of any super feats he's done, the IG he doubted in himself defeating it, any other feats you guys have for me to ponder on no. i never heard of the LT spreading himself through out the universe or anything like that like spectre. Or defeating a truly multiversal threat like the anti monitor even though he didnt the presance said he could have and punished him cause he didnt.

oh and the great evil beast is greater then the LT he's the equal of the presance.

guy222
same old song and dance LT only deals with multiversal threats blah blah blah im so sick of hearing it, ive never even heard of any super feats he's done, the IG he doubted in himself defeating it, any other feats you guys have for me to ponder on no. i never heard of the LT spreading himself through out the universe or anything like that like spectre. Or defeating a truly multiversal threat like the anti monitor even though he didnt the presance said he could have and punished him cause he didnt.

oh and the great evil beast is greater then the LT he's the equal of the presance.

what's ur pt i respect ur opinion

Lord Urizen
LT beats Spectre...

Spectre has been pwned, outsmarted, and/or over ruled bar far weaker characters (Nabu, Eclipso, Darksied, etc.)

guy222
Originally posted by Lord Urizen
LT beats Spectre...

Spectre has been pwned, outsmarted, and/or over ruled bar far weaker characters (Nabu, Eclipso, Darksied, etc.)

i will agree w/that

Mider999
thats only because his power level varies lord urizen, he doesnt have a set power level the presance determines how much power he needs and gives it to him as he see's fit, he once lost to dr fate but then ended up killing nabu the guy who gives fate his powers.

Galan007
thats only because his power level varies lord urizen, he doesnt have a set power level the presance determines how much power he needs and gives it to him as he see's fit, he once lost to dr fate but then ended up killing nabu the guy who gives fate his powers. That's true, but what real low-showings does LT have, besides getting beaten by THOTI?

Even if we base our decision from both high and low showings, LT still takes this.

Priest
same old song and dance LT only deals with multiversal threats blah blah blah im so sick of hearing it,
Thats what he does, he deals with multiversal threats. what else should we say about the Living Tribunal confused
http://img524.imageshack.us/my.php?image=lt2cm.jpg

ive never even heard of any super feats he's done, the IG he doubted in himself defeating it,
Why would LT need to do any super feats when he can end a MULIVERSAL Threat with a single thought.

any other feats you guys have for me to ponder on no. i never heard of the LT spreading himself through out the universe or anything like that like spectre.
your right, LT dosent spread him himself thought a Universe because he's far beyond a universe, he spreads himself out throuhout the MULTIVERSE.

Or defeating a truly multiversal threat like the anti monitor even though he didnt the presance said he could have and punished him cause he didnt.
The IG is multiversal roll eyes (sarcastic)

So your tyring to imply that Spectre is above the presence?

Galan007
he's far beyond a universe, he spreads himself out throuhout the MULTIVERSE. Multiverse(s)

The IG is multiversal roll eyes (sarcastic) Finally, someone gets it!

Priest
Originally posted by Galan007
Multiverse(s)

mad mad
U dare correct me!

stick out tongue

Galan007
mad mad
U dare correct me!

stick out tongue laughing out loud

I'm sorry....
emot-vsuicide

stick out tongue

Lord Urizen
thats only because his power level varies lord urizen, he doesnt have a set power level the presance determines how much power he needs and gives it to him as he see's fit, he once lost to dr fate but then ended up killing nabu the guy who gives fate his powers.

I don't think you get my point Mider

Spectre loses due to other factors, besides power level. I am aware that his power level varies, I DO collect his series you know (I'm a big fan btw, his series is fkn hott, rivals even Lucifer's and Spawn's)

Spectre, despite being the embodyment of God's wrath, is also human. Now, mix the human element with the primal element of divine anger....he is flawed and any genuis manipulator can beat him (by making him beat himself)

LT is beyond that, he is beyond wrath and the human passions....he is not good or evil...while Spectre focuses on destroying evil, even though he has never succeeded in wiping out all evil, Living Tribunal ONLY deals with threats on a multiversal scale.

He is willing to sacrafice one universe to save a hundred universes, he is willing to sacrafice a hundred universes to save a thousand, and so on.

The Korvac saga, like we said before, is TOTAL PIS, and like we also stated before, it contradicts every single canon Marvel has endured.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.