Thanos Vs. Asmodel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Can the Titan Stand up to the power that is Asmodel?

Eclipso
No way. Thanos is powerful, but Asmodel was one of the strongest angels in heaven.

Soleran
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl

Nope

TricksterPriest
Didn't superman blue kick Asmodel's ass? Or am I thinking of a different guy?

Soleran
Originally posted by TricksterPriest

No, not really. Asmodel felt he was such a noble soul he didn't want to just outright kill Superman, he let Superman feel even mroe noble wrestling with an angel, so cute.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by TricksterPriest

Superman Blue was VASTLYmore powerful than Regular Superman. ANd yet he still didn't win.

Eclipso
I don't think anyone is going with Thanos on this one...

guy222

No, Asmodel easily

King KAM
Thanos with prep wins

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by King KAM
Thanos with prep wins

Where does it say prep? And what is going to do? Asmodel is a being on par with Tyrant.

Avalonofthewind
I remember doing this thread a long time ago.

And Asmodel wins.

Desaad
Originally posted by Soleran
No, not really. Asmodel felt he was such a noble soul he didn't want to just outright kill Superman, he let Superman feel even mroe noble wrestling with an angel, so cute.

Huh?

Speculation is fun, but I think some might believe you on this...

Desaad
Physically yeah, he was wrestled by Superman Blue - who, from what I saw, didn't demonstrate anything particularly impressive in comparison to standard Supes.

Now, that said, Superman was able to do so well because his soul was so noble that the scouring light of heaven didn't effect him. Thanos would have no such luck, and would probably be destroyed.

Mrrungo Mu
Without prep,it looks like Thanos is in deep shit.

thedude1948
Originally posted by Eclipso
I don't think anyone is going with Thanos on this one...
Agreed, Thanos gets destroyed.

Considering nvrbeenwthagirl's thoughts on every other Thanos thread, it seems hard to believe this is anything but spite.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by thedude1948
Agreed, Thanos gets destroyed.

Considering nvrbeenwthagirl's thoughts on every other Thanos thread, it seems hard to believe this is anything but spite.

Who the hell can tell with Thanos what is freakin Spite. You guys make him out to be a forum God. Hell You all actually think he stalemated ODin for real. So who knows who he can fight and who he can't. SHit. WHy in the hell do we even put thanos in Threads. You all think he beats anyone even near his power lvl so what's the point. So when I try and come up with a challenge, then it's spite. WTF!!!!!?????

Soljer
Who the hell can tell with Thanos what is freakin Spite. You guys make him out to be a forum God. Hell You all actually think he stalemated ODin for real. So who knows who he can fight and who he can't. SHit. WHy in the hell do we even put thanos in Threads. You all think he beats anyone even near his power lvl so what's the point. So when I try and come up with a challenge, then it's spite. WTF!!!!!?????

No one thinks he stalemated Odin, dipshit. Saying that is as dumb as the people that try to look cool by bitching about the Wolverine fanboys saying he'd take down people like the Silver Surfer.

No fanboy's said that, and you're just trying to make the character look bad by saying that they have.

Darkseid is approximately Thanos level.

He'd beat Despero hand to hand.

He survived against Odin.

He had a good showing against Tyrant.

He one-shots heralds like it's his job.

You're a rabid, DC fanboy that needs to get his ridiculous bias and baseless hate out of this forum.

None of the statements thus far have been false.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.