Christian Brainwashing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bicnarok
Just found this on google video, very disturbing.

The question is, is it the tip of the iceberg or is mass brainwashing going on.

VIDEO LINK

Deano
mass brainswashing. like any other religion.

Grand_Moff_Gav
I am still in the middle of watching this but the line

Thats the one that really worries me...

How ironic, the camp "Kids on Fire" is held in Devil's Lake...

Upon watching this all I can say is I am very happy that the Pope isn't a Pentecostal Evangelist.

Evil Dead
all religion is brainwashing.

children have two sources for their information. They record information from their own observations made with their own five sensory organs. The other source is simply believing what is told to them by authority figures that they trust.

any time an adult tells a child anything of religion, it is brainwashing.......as the principles or no religion can be backed up by empirical evidence, therefore not truths. Children are given lies, purposely misrepresented as truths for the sole purpose of continuing the religion unto another generation....keeping the numbers up....as all religion is about strength in numbers. The more members of any religion, the more powered wielded by that religion.

Bicnarok

Menetnashté

NuclearWinter
Well let's not stop at "Christian brainwashing".

Religion in general is one of man's downfalls. (Separation/Division by beliefs).

I love Christ. And I love Jesus, Buddah, and all the rest. But religion needs to be abolished if we ever expect to thrive together without these barriers that are the cause for the reasons people hate eachother.

Here is a good video for you guys to check out, it's on the conspiracy of religion. I think you guys will like it. It's one of my favorites indeed.

Just click on the link below and enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LiJKE5Sd8DI&eurl=

Bicnarok
Thats a very inaccurate video which nit pics statements, quotes the bible out of context, makes totally unfounded claims, considers man to have been and idiot in the ancient days I could go on, no evidence whatsoever.

Although the using religion as a rod of fear is very accurate.

True religion, those who are on this path know it, is wonderfull. forget all the books etc, look inside yourself and you will find the ntruth

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by NuclearWinter
But religion needs to be abolished if we ever expect to thrive together without these barriers that are the cause for the reasons people hate eachother.

Really cause I just ya know accept people's beliefs and we get along fine. (except consipracy theorists I hate them because Christ said to wink)

Laurie
Originally posted by Evil Dead
all religion is brainwashing.

Succinct, to the point, and so true!

KharmaDog
Originally posted by Deano
mass brainswashing. like any other religion.

So says the man with the finely washed brain. Washed by Icke, rinsed by Rense, and buffed to a new shine by Jones.

NuclearWinter
Religion's end is near. lol. It simply won't have much use after The Age of Peace begins.

Once we all realize that we all came from the EXACT same source, institutions like modern day religions with different rules and regulations with different versions of the Greatest Truth will be meaningless.

The Age of Pisces has been the Age of modern Institutionalized Religions.

The Age of Aquarius WILL NOT BE.

NuclearWinter
Under the Golden Age, my friends, I promise you ALL, we will be UNITED and ONE with our CREATOR again.

This is every good Man or good Woman's dream. And it's a dream that's soon to come to pass.

Deano
Originally posted by KharmaDog
So says the man with the finely washed brain. Washed by Icke, rinsed by Rense, and buffed to a new shine by Jones.

nah they are not forcing there beliefs on me like religion does. i chose that path myself without no pressure. i look at all information available and make up my own mind

KharmaDog
Once we all realize that we all came from the EXACT same source, institutions like modern day religions with different rules and regulations with different versions of the Greatest Truth will be meaningless.

I was going to make a joke about this post, but it left me speechless...and not in the good way.

Originally posted by Deano
nah they are not forcing there beliefs on me like religion does. i chose that path myself without no pressure.

That's even more pathetic.

Deano
no it isnt. i chose to take a different route. no one enforced it on me. the mainstream are constatntly telling us what to believe is real. i do what i believe is right, and so do you. thats fine, we're nto always right but its what we believe is right.

NuclearWinter
December 21, 2012 KharmaDog.

Keep that date in mind. That is, if you're still around when it comes.

That's up to you.

Deano
mayan calender ends on that date.

they know or think thye know something is going to happen on that date, they were very knowledgable in astronomy. whether something happens is another story.

maybe another major cycle is about to be completed that will bring about earth changes.

NuclearWinter
From all I have studied Deano, I would say that you were pretty damn close with that assessment. =)

But I do have a question for you Deano.

What would you like to have happen by that date? I'm seriously interested.

In other words, by that date, what would you wish to have happen to the World and the people who live on it?

Deano
well i know the elite are trying hard to get there new world order system in by that specific date. i

i have no clue what will happen to be perfectly honest. i hope the world wakes up from the hypnotic trance though. i suppose thats one thing.

what do you think will happen?

NuclearWinter
The New World Order will not succeed. It has already been written.

I like what you said about people waking up though. Thanks for sharing that with me.

As far as what I believe is coming by then, that's going to be the section in this thread after the Pole-Shift part.

I have much to say on the matter. But I am willing to be patient until that time comes.

Deano
there was evidence of a pole shift in the past. and another cycle is probably due.

i'll look forward to hearing what you have to say anyway

NuclearWinter
Alright sounds like a plan. =)

Until then, remember this quote eh?

"Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth."

beta-wolf_101
You guys are funny. Brainwashing, abolishment of religon, new world orders, and mayan calenders. If the mayans are so good at predicting the future, why didn't there calender end when they were wiped out? How will the abolishment of religon unify people? If I remember correctly they tried it under communism in russia and china. If I am brainwashed to follow my religon by my parents, why did they fight so fervently against my becoming a Roman Catholic? Was it the television then, not that there are many "Join the Church" commericals for the Catholic Church. Was it one of my aunts, my uncle? All of my father's family are baptists and all of my mother's family lived out of state and where non practicing. Never even spoke to a preist privately until after First Communion. And for the love of our Lord and Savior, who are the "they"'s in all these new world orders?

NuclearWinter
Look, Beta, just Breathe.

Breathe and Watch.

Just like God.

Grand_Moff_Gav
Religion's end is near. lol. It simply won't have much use after The Age of Peace begins.

The Age of Pisces has been the Age of modern Institutionalized Religions.

The Age of Aquarius WILL NOT BE.

I pray you visit Italy and say that.

lord xyz

lord xyz
double post

Grand_Moff_Gav
The Roman Catholic Church can only be a good thing, it worked for Micheal Corleone.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.