Worst Rocky Moment Ever

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ultraman Baltan
I am one of the biggest Rocky fans ever, so when I saw number five, I was outraged to see this crap.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=heFkyvHG47Y
WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT?!?!?! It looked like a fan-made movie!

§P0oONY
Rocky recieved brain trauma from the Russian boxer in IV, that's why he could no longer box. This is why there are clips from IV. Both IV and V suck balls anyway

Dusty
Oh, the street fight.

That was a funny scene.

The Core
Why is this here?

Dusty
Originally posted by The Core
Why is this here?

The reason is simply lack of knowledge about forum placement.

Ultraman Baltan

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Ultraman Baltan
Durr, I saw the movie. Oh, and 4 was great. Five sucked.

You thought 4 was great.... laughing out loud

Rocky Fights Communism!!! What a crock of shit.

The scene was crap.... Just like the whole film... Rocky got shit after III.

Ultraman Baltan
Rocky DESERVES to fight communism! He IS America!
Rocky fighting a street punk, though? Insulting.

Dusty
Rocky DESERVES to fight communism! He IS America!
Rocky fighting a street punk, though? Insulting.

Technically, he wasn't a street punk.

Ultraman Baltan

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by Dusty
Technically, he wasn't a street punk.

He pretty much was, though. Compared to enemy's like Draco and Clubber, he was a walk in the park.

§P0oONY
laughing ROCKY FOUGHT A WRESTLER! I like that movie as well, but don't even TELL me that 4 was far-fetched when you bring up 3.

Since when does a Rocky film's prestige come from it's realism? None of them are realistic. You're sadly delusional if you think IV is better than III.

RogerRamjet
when the 5th came out most of you weren't even born...

§P0oONY
Originally posted by RogerRamjet

'kay... petpet

Ultraman Baltan

RogerRamjet

Ultraman Baltan
It DID? Awesome!

§P0oONY
Apparently.....

No... I'm saying the storyline to the movie was a crock of shit...

the III. even won an Oscar...

That's because the film was actually decent.

RogerRamjet
yup...Best Soundtrack: Survivor - Eye Of The Tiger...

Ultraman Baltan

Ultraman Baltan
yup...Best Soundtrack: Survivor - Eye Of The Tiger...

I used to have that on my iPod until my iPod messed up. I have a new one, now. I need to put EOTT on there.

§P0oONY
Rocky fights a WRESTLER, and MR. FRICKEN' T. No too worried about that issue.

Not all great films got awards. I can list 30 amazing movies that deserved awards.

Rocky III is better than IV.... Simple as that... Start a poll... You're wrong.

Ultraman Baltan
Personal opinion isn't wrong, you idiot.

§P0oONY
Personal opinion isn't wrong, you idiot.
Your opinion is, as you're a reject human.

Ultraman Baltan

§P0oONY
At least I AM human, you darn tea sipper.

It's funny because you got banned for being emotional...

Ultraman Baltan

§P0oONY
It's funny you are not liked by humanity for being a society-rejected retard.
Cute emotional member. petpet

Ultraman Baltan

§P0oONY
Cute Englishman. Oh wait, they AREN'T cute. Neither are lizard people. Wow. You're not cute times two.

Awww... Don't cry about it.

Ultraman Baltan

The Core

Ultraman Baltan
"Rocky 4" was an intentional Cold War allegory. It's also the most popular of the sequels, and rightfully so. I've seen it atleast 50 times.

Exactly! Pretty much everyone loved it!

Dusty
Hearrtss on firreeee, strooongg deessiiiireeee

Mr Parker

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by Mr Parker
I know.Its hilaroius that he thought 4 was great. laughing Like you said,Rocky 4 and 5 sucked balls. Rocky 4 was so unbelieveable and not at all realistic its pathetic.Rocky 5 at least had some realisem and believeablity to it.In real life,Rocky would have died as well from Dragos punches just like Appollo did.Plus its just a copycat rip off from Rocky 3.Rocky 3 he Refights Clubber Lang because he feels responsible for Mickeys death since he pushed Mickey into training him one more time to fight Clubber Lang when Mickey really didnt want to.Because of that,Rocky feels responsible for his death since Clubber Lang shoved him into a wall causing Mickey to have a heart attack.Rocky fights him because he feels responsible for Mickeys death. Rocky 4 Rocky fights Drago because he again like the first one,feels responsible for the death of someone,this time Appollo Creed because Creed wanted Rocky to fight Drago and Rocky tells Appollo no.So Appollo then sets out to fight him and just like Mickey,he dies as well.Rocky AGAIN feels responsible for the death of a friend so he then fights Drago.what unispiring screenwriting and a rip off from Rocky 3.Stallone should have done the humane thing and ended the series after Rocky 3 as a trilogy.

wonder why this is in the off topic section anyways.something tells me its going to be moved to the movie discussion section and be merged with the rocky thread there.

Go to the movie forum. Rocky 4 is winning my poll. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Mr Parker
Exactly! Pretty much everyone loved it!

Dude The Phantom Menace star wars movie is one of the top 5 biggest grossing films of all time but most star wars fans and critics dont like that film.same with Rocky 4,yeah its the biggest grossing film of the series but most rocky fans will tell say the same thing,that Rocky 4 and 5 sucked.

Ultraman Baltan
Dude The Phantom Menace star wars movie is one of the top 5 biggest grossing films of all time but most star wars fans and critics dont like that film.same with Rocky 4,yeah its the biggest grossing film of the series but most rocky fans will tell say the same thing,that Rocky 4 and 5 sucked.

GO TO MY POLL. ROCKY 4 IS WINNING.

Mr Parker
Go to the movie forum. Rocky 4 is winning my poll. roll eyes (sarcastic)

a poll that you just NOW got started no less. roll eyes (sarcastic)

TheKingofKINGS!
Spiderman was a great movie. Almost as good as Rocky III.

Ultraman Baltan
a poll that you just NOW got started no less. roll eyes (sarcastic)

And 4 is winning.

Ultraman Baltan
Dusty voted for 4. When DUSTY votes for 4, it will win.

Mr Parker
And 4 is winning.

yeah like "3" votes proves anything laughing you kill me. laughing

Mr Parker
Dusty voted for 4. When DUSTY votes for 4, it will win.
again you kill me with your logic. laughing Im done with you,you cripple yourself with your logic. laughing

Ultraman Baltan
yeah like "3" votes proves anything laughing you kill me. laughing

Against ZERO, it's alot. laughing roll eyes (sarcastic)

TheKingofKINGS!
again you kill me with your logic. laughing Im done with you,you cripple yourself with your logic. laughing I'm moderately sure that he was being facetious.

Ultraman Baltan
again you kill me with your logic. laughing Im done with you,you cripple yourself with your logic. laughing

Coming from the guy who PMs people to tell them the Spiderman films sucked when they get great reviews. laughing Go back to the Spiderman forum!

TheKingofKINGS!
again you kill me with your logic. laughing Im done with you,you cripple yourself with your logic. laughing This coming from the guy who says "Someone said it was the governments fault, so it is."

Ultraman Baltan
KOK: I will no longer read your posts. I'm not going to get into trouble again. I promised the mods I would ignore you and Spoony. So I will.

TheKingofKINGS!
KOK: I will no longer read your posts. I'm not going to get into trouble again. I promised the mods I would ignore you and Spoony. So I will. Just so you know, if you do decided to read this, my last post wasn't directed at you. Outside of PMs, I haven't been anything short of decent towards you.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by TheKingofKINGS!
This coming from the guy who says "Someone said it was the governments fault, so it is."

and this coming from a guy who is afraid of the truth on what REALLY happened on 9-11 and ignores facts. roll eyes (sarcastic) well Im sure as hell not going to waste my time arguing with two guys who recently got banned arguing with each other.I'll let you two guys argue with each other again and hopefully you both end up getting banned again.

TheKingofKINGS!
and this coming from a guy who is afraid of the truth on what REALLY happened on 9-11 and ignores facts. roll eyes (sarcastic) well Im sure as hell not going to waste my time arguing with two guys who recently got banned arguing with each other.I'll let you two guys argue with each other and hopefully you both end up getting banned again. Didn't you say "You're on my ignore list, so don't bother posting" to me several times?

Ultraman Baltan
and this coming from a guy who is afraid of the truth on what REALLY happened on 9-11 and ignores facts. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Are you kidding? Holy crap! crylaugh Believe it or not, I really did laugh! You're a conspiracist! Hahahahahaha! laughing

TheKingofKINGS!
Are you kidding? Holy crap! crylaugh Believe it or not, I really did laugh! You're a conspiracist! Hahahahahaha! laughing Ditto.

Mr Parker
I see your just as ignorant as he is about that and like him, have been swallowing the same lies the mainstream media tells you.Like him you obviously cant think for yourself so that explains your logic. laughing good bye,have fun with king of kings.

TheKingofKINGS!
I see your just as ignorant as he is about and have been swallowing the same lies the mainstream media tells you.Like him you obviously cant think for yourself so that explains your logic. laughing good bye,have fun with king of kings. At least we can seperate the forst word of a new sentence from the period that ended the previous one.

Didn't you say "goodbye" before?

Ultraman Baltan
I see your just as ignorant as he is about and have been swallowing the same lies the mainstream media tells you.Like him you obviously cant think for yourself so that explains your logic.

The Core
Do I need to call a babysitter or what? You guys have differing opinions, and no real basis, so it's hard to take anyone seriously here.

Couple of factoids, though. "Rocky IV" is the highest grossing sports film. Ever. $300 Million dollars.

I'll also throw in this. The fight between Stallone and Lundgren? Real. Stallone had to go to the hospital at one point because one of Lundgren's chest punches caused his heart to bounce off of his breastplate, resulting in Stallone's heart swelling, as well as an irregular heartbeat shortly thereafter. The reason I'm providing you with this is to prove that it's not as far-fetched as you may think, given the fight wasn't staged, but infact very real, and Stallone still survived.

In the end, it's a movie. Wether or not someone of Stallone's stature could sustain a punch from someone like Drago is obsolete. It's a movie. One with a VERY STRONG an intentional agenda targeted towards the then USSR in regards to the Cold War. There was a lot of "dramatic license" taken, if you will. As I said before, each Rocky movie in some way is a clone of the last.

Eclipso
Any scene in Rocky IV when it has that stupid robot he gives his brother-in-law. Or any scene with Tommy Gun in it.

§P0oONY
"Rocky 4" was a wholly intentional Cold War allegory. It's also the most popular of the sequels, and rightfully so. I've seen it atleast 50 times. It's also got some of the greatest training sequences ever.

..and BTW..."Hearts On Fire" > "Eye Of the Tiger".

Most popular of the sequals my foot. I'd like to see some evidence for that.

Ultraman Baltan
Actually, it is.

§P0oONY
I'd like to see some evidence for that.

Ultraman Baltan
Considering it made more than any other sports film and is mentioned way more, I thought it would be a given.

a1hsauce
I am one of the biggest Rocky fans ever, so when I saw number five, I was outraged to see this crap.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=heFkyvHG47Y
WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT?!?!?! It looked like a fan-made movie! whats wrong withthat scene?..its awesome! "Yo!...I didnt hear no bell!"

Rogue Jedi
apollo dying. how sad. not really, he was taking on a frigging giant!!!

Mr Parker

Scythe

He's right.

All abandon! Abandon all your hope!

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
apollo dying. how sad. not really, he was taking on a frigging giant!!!

thats why rocky 4 is so stupid because rocky would have died as well.No human can take that kind of punishment and live.He would have died early on in the rounds like appollo did.

Ultraman Baltan
thats why rocky 4 is so stupid because rocky would have died as well.No human can take that kind of punishment and live.He would have died early on in the rounds like appollo did.

This is where you are stupid. Rocky is not human. He is the representation of not only America's courage, but the underdog in all of us. When it seems something is too big or too tough, Rocky will be there to challenge it. THIS is why the fourth film matters: It gives its representation an even bigger issue to cope with.

fantasygirl

§P0oONY
This is where you are stupid. Rocky is not human. He is the representation of not only America's courage, but the underdog in all of us. When it seems something is too big or too tough, Rocky will be there to challenge it. THIS is why the fourth film matters: It gives its representation an even bigger issue to cope with.

If he represents Americans then y'all need a lot of speech therapy.

Ultraman Baltan

KILLA420
the new one that just came out sucked balls

Ultraman Baltan
I heard it was really good. I wanted to see it on opening day, but the date was juggled so many times that I didn't know when it was.

TheKingofKINGS!
thats why rocky 4 is so stupid because rocky would have died as well.No human can take that kind of punishment and live.He would have died early on in the rounds like appollo did. You realize that it's a damn movie. Not everything makes sense in Holly-land.

KILLA420
I heard it was really good. I wanted to see it on opening day, but the date was juggled so many times that I didn't know when it was.
i saw it last thursday, it was supposed to come out shristmas, but i saw it early i guess. it sucked tho. see blodd diamond if you want a good miove

Ultraman Baltan
No. I will end up watching both probably. I am a big Rocky fan, so I will most definately watch the sixth one in theaters. BD looks good as well.

§P0oONY
He represents our COURAGE, you moron. That's the whole point! He never stopped fighting and always stoodup to the challenge. THAT is true courage. And THAT is what he represents.

It was a joke you moron.

Ultraman Baltan

§P0oONY
In your joke, it states that he is representing America. He isn't. He is only representing their COURAGE. Thus your joke sucked.

You really are an emo bastard aren't you... Jokes don't need to be factually accurate... Get a life you scrawny patriotic piece of shit.

KILLA420
speaking of jokes i have a funny as hell one, wanna hear it?

Kongu Dude
Say it.

KILLA420
alright so a guy goes into a whore house, and he sees all the girls are busy so he asks what rooms are available, and only the "specialty room" was. so he goes in there and all he sees is a goat, so he decides, 'what the **** i might as well' so he drops trou and ****s the goat. he comes back a week later to the same whore house, and once again all the girls are busy, but this time the only room availbe is the "observatory" room. so he goes in there and sees a guy ****ing a chicken! he says "thats ****in sick!" then someone next to him says "you think thats sick? you shoulda seen the guy in here last week who ****ed a goat!"

Kongu Dude
leftright

KILLA420
come on... it was hilairous

Kongu Dude
It was? eek!

crylaugh

Spearhead
Wow...usually I even smile after a joke, but nope, didn't even get that

Kongu Dude
Not me either.

Ultraman Baltan

KILLA420
didnt anyone think that joke was funny

Kongu Dude
Eko! Eko! Eko!

The Core

Did you decide to totally ignore the part of my last post where I said that Dolph Lundgren and Sylvester Stallone's fight in the movie was REAL? Stallone survived. A human can take his punches.

As I've said before, it's a movie, and all this bickering has reminded me why I rarely step foot in this ****ing forum. It's basically the internet's Kindercare.

Ultraman Baltan
Actually, the whole fight was not real. Only mini bits, like that one. And Sly had to go to the hospital.
Also, Drago's power wwas supposed to be stronger than the actor's.

Storm
I will be handing out warnings if this thread proceeds to have nothing but bashing value.

Kongu Dude
Should it be closed?

Mr Parker
the way its degressed into now.Yes.

Storm
That entirely depends on the members participating.

KILLA420
storm wasnt that joke funny?!?

Storm
Not in my opinion.

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

Kongu Dude
That was funny. stick out tongue

Storm
Not I tells ya schmoll

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

Ultraman Baltan
the way its degressed into now.Yes.

YOU'RE a cause of that.

bakerboy
When rocky 4 and 5 were made.

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Kongu Dude
Should it be closed?

Of course... This thread shouldn't even be in this forum anyway.

I apologise for being a nuisance Storm, he's just been getting on my nerves lately with his UK bashing.

Ultraman Baltan

§P0oONY
And yet you have been bashing America for a year.
I bash the US in a jokey way to people on the forum who get a joke. I do it to people on the forums I genuinely like... I've never and will never say a bad word about the American people in a sincere way.

Nothing like:

At least I AM human, you darn tea sipper.
Cute Englishman. Oh wait, they AREN'T cute.
Which is just racist.

Storm
This thread is getting too heated.

Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.