Neron vs Mephisto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

juggernaut66666
Neutral ground
Who wins?

darthgoober
Wrong forum.

juggernaut66666
Yeah sorry

Rewmac
juggs you ass shifty roll eyes (sarcastic) big grin

Rewmac
Mephisto takes this in my opinion I mean he was toying with Surfer....

guy222
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Neutral ground
Who wins?

Neron

Mider999
what are neron's feats

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Mider999
what are neron's feats

Neron seems to be able to grant any wish or desire one can ask. He was able to even beat or control Asmodel. Something like that. He can make powerful beings vastly more powerful.

Galan007
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
He was able to even beat or control Asmodel. So?

Superman Blue has done that.

Martian_mind
Originally posted by Galan007
So?

On a warm summers eve..on a train bound to nowhere,i met up with a gambler and we were both to tired to sleep.So we took turns of starin,through the window at the darkness till boredom over took us and he began to speak.

Galan007
Originally posted by Martian_mind
On a warm summers eve..on a train bound to nowhere,i met up with a gambler and we were both to tired to sleep.So we took turns of starin,through the window at the darkness till boredom over took us and he began to speak. That was nice....

But I don't follow. confused

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Galan007
So?

Superman Blue never beat Asmodel. NEVER. If not for the fact that superman was so pure, the light of heaven would heaven would surely have creamed him. Asmodel didn't even use his sonic cry. It seemed more like Superman Bluse merely wrestled with Asmodel.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.