Spawn's power level

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mider999
What is spawn's power level in comparrison to guys like eternity, or even lucifer morningstar or maybe a member of the endless.

first age

second age

third age

fourth age

Howard_Jones
First age- your average herald

second age - maybe Thanos level

Third age - back around Herald level, maybe around Stardust or Surfer

Fourth age - possible Skyfather, but we don't know much yet.

id369

Mider999
why the hell would anyone say 2nd age spawn is thanos level, the guy stopped time, in another comic he rewrote the world, and also had the power to melt heavens gates, beside that he grew to the side of a skyscraper, the guy is definatly UP THERE IN POWER, but now he's able to destroy entire armies of hellspawn, there was an angel who defeated a being who ate galaxies and she was weaker then spawn, that should give you a hint to how strong spawn has become.

Howard_Jones
Originally posted by Mider999
why the hell would anyone say 2nd age spawn is thanos level, the guy stopped time, in another comic he rewrote the world, and also had the power to melt heavens gates, beside that he grew to the side of a skyscraper, the guy is definatly UP THERE IN POWER, but now he's able to destroy entire armies of hellspawn, there was an angel who defeated a being who ate galaxies and she was weaker then spawn, that should give you a hint to how strong spawn has become.

Slow down. I can't even understand what you're saying.

Also, don't ask the question if you already know the answer.

Takion
There was no fourth age.....

id369
Originally posted by Takion
There was no fourth age.....

I took it upon myself to name Nigh Omnipotent Spawn (161-162) into 4th age.

Galan007
Wasn't 2nd age Spawn the King of Hell or something?

Takion
Originally posted by id369
I took it upon myself to name Nigh Omnipotent Spawn (161-162) into 4th age.
I apologize for that. I didnt read the Spawn thread in a while, and thanks for the scans.

id369
Originally posted by Galan007
Wasn't 2nd age Spawn the King of Hell or something?

Yes, king of the eighth layer of Hell. Not King of the entire Hell.
There are suppose to be several lords of Hell. Each in charge of their respective dominion. But all serve (supposedly) under Satan, who happens to be the True King of all of Hell.

I apologize for that. I didnt read the Spawn thread in a while, and thanks for the scans.
No problem, I had just updated the thread yesterday.

Galan007
Originally posted by id369
Yes, king of the eighth layer of Hell. Not King of the entire Hell.
There are suppose to be several lords of Hell. Each in charge of their respective dominion. But all serve (supposedly) under Satan, who happens to be the True King of all of Hell. I see.

So would that technically be his most powerful version?

id369

Lord Urizen

greenenergy327
do you think current spawn could defeat urizen?, that thread could sure use some more scans, like span #158, and 159-160.

TricksterPriest
Depends. Were god&satan able to beat Urizen last time, or did the earth do most of the work?

greenenergy327
hmm tough question.

id369
Originally posted by greenenergy327
do you think current spawn could defeat urizen?, that thread could sure use some more scans, like span #158, and 159-160.

The respect Thread covers all those chapters.
Its just that you have to look for them, because of massive amount of bumping and spaming of the thread.

The respect thread is most likely the most complete one here in KMF.
It covers Spawn#1-162 plus more (side stories, mini series, etc..)

Mider999
so lets say spawn was to invade the MU or DC who could stop him.

id369
so lets say spawn was to invade the MU or DC who could stop him.

Its hard to gauge his strength.
There is insufficient Data on what the limits of his abilities and strengths are in his 4th age.
If we go by what we have seen prior to 4th age, there are many MU and DCU characters that can take him down (based on feats).

Mider999
the power to controll the earth is no laughing matter if it can destroy the armies of heaven and hell, angels who can make stars go nova and such thats pretty damn amazing, those armies would probably own asgard and most the MU and DCU, and spawn destroyed them even in DC the power of just plants goes a long way look at swampthing.

Howard_Jones
the power to controll the earth is no laughing matter if it can destroy the armies of heaven and hell, angels who can make stars go nova and such thats pretty damn amazing, those armies would probably own asgard and most the MU

laughing laughing

Mider999
i dont know what your laughing about buddy you obviously never seen a hellspawn in action or something, these hellspawn dont have power limits like spawn did either they can heal from nearly anything, and have just freaking amazing powers, so what's so funny.

Howard_Jones
i dont know what your laughing about buddy you obviously never seen a hellspawn in action or something, these hellspawn dont have power limits like spawn did either they can heal from nearly anything, and have just freaking amazing powers, so what's so funny.

I own every Spawn comic, and even the Curse series.

He's not taking down the MU or DCU. You're just pulling fanboyisms. That's why I'm laughing.

Once again.
laughing laughing laughing

id369
Like I mentioned earlier.
IF, Spawn has full control of
Time Manipulation
Reality Warping
Matter Transmutation
Or Grand Scale Damage (Planet Busting and beyond)

Keeps his
Nigh-Immortality
Nigh-Unlimited amount of energy

Then he has a vary good chance of taking on just about any Nigh-Omnipotent being at a Universal Scale.

Any Being beyond Universal Level is beyond Current Spawns League.

The problem is
We have not seen (as of know)
Full control of his Time Manipulation in battle
Grand Scale Reality Warping out side of Hell (this was when he was King of hell)
Or grand scale of Matter Transmutation.

Having power over earth is insignificant, because Nigh-Omnipotent being are more then capable of destroying a single planet.

I have read Spawn 1-162 and I am currently reading Curse of Spawn. Hopefully I can add more information to this thread to help determine what Spawn limits are.

Howard_Jones
Thank you, id. More or less he's become a Dr. Strange/Ghost Rider mix with his abilities. Saying he's that uber is just, well, dumb.

id369
I also want to add that,
2nd and 4th age spawns are boring. Granting a character the ability to do what ever he wants is kinda lame.

I think I like 3rd age spawn the most.

Um...
Ghost Rider seems to be a match for 1st age Spawn.
(This is the 2nd and 3rd version)

Mider999
did the guy above me mention that he did the time manipulation and other such powers when he was in his second stage power, right now his power drawfs that, howard jones if you dont even know what your talking about which you dont, shut up please, and i dont care if you own every spawn comic your still just damn rude.

Howard_Jones
did the guy above me mention that he did the time manipulation and other such powers when he was in his second stage power, right now his power drawfs that, howard jones if you dont even know what your talking about which you dont, shut up please, and i dont care if you own every spawn comic your still just damn rude.

laughing laughing

Mider999
see thats the sign of a lame debator someone who uses cuss words, insults and stuipd smily faces instead of actual defenses.

Lord Urizen
IF you are talking about God Spawn, then yes, he can take down anyone in MU or DCU

Let us review, shall we ?

1)God Spawn is the equal of God and Satan. Therefore, he is indestructable and immortal. When God and Satan challenged him, Spawn withdrew, arguing that he refuses to engage in a battle where the 3 of them will spend all of eternity beating the crap out of each other.

2)The Mother of Creation has already stated that God and Satan are infinity powerful and undefeatable. A battle between God and Satan will go NO WHERE, because neither will EVER LOSE.....

Likewise, God Spawn, being the equal of God and Satan is infinitely powerful and indestructable. He will NEVER die (in his God form)...the ONLY being capable of his defeat is the Mother of Creation

If God Spawn went on a rampage in MU or DCU, he'd end up killing off most of that universe, since he cannot die or be destroyed, and has infinite power to spare.

3) Having Control over the Earth in Image is a big deal, and no laughing matter. You forget that the Earth is not just a giant rock in Image, the way it is in Marvel or DC. The Earth is a vast organism, with its own life, its own force known as Greenworld. The force which helped defeat and contain Urizen (who is also immortal and undestroyable)

ALSO, keep in mind that each world has its own God...the Mother CLEARLY stated that she has countless children, each of whom she gives a world to shape in whatever way they choose....to destroy a world in Image, NOT only means to destroy the cosmic soul of that planet, but it also means to challenge and offend the God who owns that world.

So destroying a planet in Image is a FAR greater feat than destroying a planet in Marvel or DC.....

Lord Urizen
God Spawn's Feats

In his short time on the series, "4th age Spawn" or God Spawn has done many impressive things:

1) Destroyed Zera
2) Destroyed the armies of Heaven and Hell
3) Destroyed Earth / Human Race
4) Survived direct attacks from God and Satan like it was nothing
5) Recreate the Earth and everything on it, every human being, every molecule, etc.
6) Closed the portals of Heaven and Hell to Earth

He had ultamate power, and decided to give it all away. He was eternal, all powerful, could do wtf he wanted with this power.....but he asked the Mother to take it all away and turn him into Al Simmons.....

Mider999
so he's not all powerful no more?

Beta Ray Howard
Originally posted by Lord Urizen
IF you are talking about God Spawn, then yes, he can take down anyone in MU or DCU

1)God Spawn is the equal of God and Satan. Therefore, he is indestructable and immortal. When God and Satan challenged him, Spawn withdrew, arguing that he refuses to engage in a battle where the 3 of them will spend all of eternity beating the crap out of each other.

God and Satan have done absolutely nothing to show any power, at all. Saying that he's that powerful doesn't do much for him, because he doesn't have anything featwise to show a good increase.

2)The Mother of Creation has already stated that God and Satan are infinity powerful and undefeatable. A battle between God and Satan will go NO WHERE, because neither will EVER LOSE.....

Likewise, God Spawn, being the equal of God and Satan is infinitely powerful and indestructable. He will NEVER die (in his God form)...the ONLY being capable of his defeat is the Mother of Creation

If God Spawn went on a rampage in MU or DCU, he'd end up killing off most of that universe, since he cannot die or be destroyed, and has infinite power to spare.

If he can beat beaten by one creation, then he can be beaten in any other, so rhetoric doesn't mean jack squat. There are PLENTY of characters in both universes that cannot die or be destroyed, but they have been beaten on more than one occasion. Look at Wolverine. Are you gonna say that Wolverine can't be beaten in the MU or DCU, because he's immortal? Nope.

Once again, what have the God and Satan of that universe done to show if they're beatable or not? Wasn't Malebolgia supposed to be really uber? Look at how quickly he went down.

3) Having Control over the Earth in Image is a big deal, and no laughing matter. You forget that the Earth is not just a giant rock in Image, the way it is in Marvel or DC. The Earth is a vast organism, with its own life, its own force known as Greenworld. The force which helped defeat and contain Urizen (who is also immortal and undestroyable)

Yet he was defeated and destroyed by a being that is no stronger than a Herald. Though Urizen was tough, he's not anything that someone along the lines of the Silver Surfer or Majestros couldn't take out. Once again, you're claiming something with a fallacy. If it's supposedly unbeatable, but can be beaten, that nullifies the claim that someone cannot be defeated in battle.

ALSO, keep in mind that each world has its own God...the Mother CLEARLY stated that she has countless children, each of whom she gives a world to shape in whatever way they choose....to destroy a world in Image, NOT only means to destroy the cosmic soul of that planet, but it also means to challenge and offend the God who owns that world.

So destroying a planet in Image is a FAR greater feat than destroying a planet in Marvel or DC.....

Not really. Marvel and DCU both have their pantheons and different gods for different planets and races. The Skrulls have a pantheon. The Korbinites had a pantheon before they were wiped out. The Kree, the Shi'ar, etc. Every place has their own God, or multitude of Gods.
Anyone who has read Thor's Spiral and Reigning storylines could tell you that.

If you had ever picked up a Spectre, Thor, or any comic that deals with those pantheons, you would be fully aware of that fact. However, you are obviously not aware of it. In fact, it's painfully obvious. You're making a lot of claims that are honestly completely and totally ignorant of the other universes.

So, in closing, Spawn coming to the DCU or the MU wouldn't be that big of a deal until he does something along the lines of what Thanos did with the Heart of the Infinite. He'd be treated as either another JSA villain, or a Defenders villain. Nothing more.

If you'd like to test your theory, I'd be more than happy to make a thread of Thanos w/HOTU vs 4th age Spawn, Phoenix Force vs Spawn, or Spectre vs Spawn, and see how it goes.

Until that time, please refrain from the crap you're spouting.

id369
I would love to see Lucifer vs 4th age Spawn.

Beta Ray Howard
Lucifer from MU or DCU? The one from Marvel is pretty new.

id369
Originally posted by Beta Ray Howard
Lucifer from MU or DCU? The one from Marvel is pretty new.

DCU or Vertigo.

He is another Nigh-Omnipotent that fits the whole angelic/demon theme.

Beta Ray Howard
Ah. The Vertigo one has a wierd fallacy about him, but that's for another thread.

id369
Ah. The Vertigo one has a wierd fallacy about him, but that's for another thread.

All Cosmic at one point or another reach a point ware their powers, abilities, and/or personalities contradict their original character. Thank you vary much DC and Marvel for switching writers just about every arc.

Rewmac
His current power level is something that I hope will be detailed. I really hope that he will kick total ass with this "half-breed" stuff...

Mider999
umm thats just dumb saying what you said, each hellspawn is at least herald level with there magic, yet it took the entire hellspawn army and heavens army to take down urizen, and no one world is not the same as another, if you attack earth and the celestial homeworld your gonna get beaten alot worse in the celestial world, and since who are you to tell us that MU rules and DCU rules over image, as i remeber it they each have there own multiverse and powers, DCU and MU does not overpower image, we've already seen that image has just as much power as DCU or MU, just not as many damn guys i guess so what, and a skyfather isnt that powerful buddy, they put odin creating a universe and suns and effecting the multiverse yeah how funny that when thanos had the HOTU king thor and zues ran off to eternity for help, oh yeah and no wonder the LT gathers all the skyfathers together when they have to take down a cosmic threat, yet not the skyfathers. They say in MU sometimes that skyfathers equal galactus which is pure bull, how come none of the races he's destroyed how come none of there gods helped them.

Mider999
what i said about the skyfathers is a valid argument, there not the only beings who have been called super omnipatent then suddenly dont live up to those standards later on, galactus was suppose to be the greatest power in the MU said by the watcher before eternity showed up, beyonder was also suppose to be greater then the entire multivers then they reconned it to being a half cosmic cube, same thing with Apoc, he has done alot of big feats for a mutant back in his prime, now they give him crap writing all the time cause marvel has to keep the fanboys of surfer and thanos happy, just like DCU has to do that for the lovers of superman and guys like him, so tey allow him to suddenly defeat a guy who can punch through dimensions, and also defeat a guy with the power of ten thousand suns just to say to marvel SEE SUPERMAN COULD BEAT THE sentry. Even the IG is now reconned to be weaker then eternity, yet in the IG eternity, and all the cosmics where very much defeated by it, now its just a fancy bracelet that makes you powerful but not as powerful as eternity in the IG saga they had to bring the LT to stop it, in his prime LT was snapping his fingers turning the IG off yet now due to the reconn we know that dont mean he's stronger then eternity, he once put surfur in touch with all reality some people say OH MAN HE MADE SURFER INTO A UNIVERSE, thats just misleading. Today you see LT getting KO'd by reed richards, and he has also had his powers copied by a mutant yup A MUTANT.

Beta Ray Howard
what i said about the skyfathers is a valid argument, there not the only beings who have been called super omnipatent then suddenly dont live up to those standards later on, galactus was suppose to be the greatest power in the MU said by the watcher before eternity showed up, beyonder was also suppose to be greater then the entire multivers then they reconned it to being a half cosmic cube, same thing with Apoc, he has done alot of big feats for a mutant back in his prime, now they give him crap writing all the time cause marvel has to keep the fanboys of surfer and thanos happy, just like DCU has to do that for the lovers of superman and guys like him, so tey allow him to suddenly defeat a guy who can punch through dimensions, and also defeat a guy with the power of ten thousand suns just to say to marvel SEE SUPERMAN COULD BEAT THE sentry. Even the IG is now reconned to be weaker then eternity, yet in the IG eternity, and all the cosmics where very much defeated by it, now its just a fancy bracelet that makes you powerful but not as powerful as eternity in the IG saga they had to bring the LT to stop it, in his prime LT was snapping his fingers turning the IG off yet now due to the reconn we know that dont mean he's stronger then eternity, he once put surfur in touch with all reality some people say OH MAN HE MADE SURFER INTO A UNIVERSE, thats just misleading. Today you see LT getting KO'd by reed richards, and he has also had his powers copied by a mutant yup A MUTANT.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paragraph

Mider999
Thats another lame way to avoid a debate. The paragraph is not that hard to read pal and if it is you need to go back to school. You havent proven anything with solid evidence that spawn wouldnt take down people in the MU, someone like overlord had that one power indestructability he basically killed everyone in the galaxy and shruged off surfers power cosmic, my point being indestructability aint no cheap power, urizen and spawn both have those, hell even before he had divine powers he was pretty much unkillable. Stop waisting my thread space you havent proven nothing.

Beta Ray Howard
Thats another lame way to avoid a debate. The paragraph is not that hard to read pal and if it is you need to go back to school. You havent proven anything with solid evidence that spawn wouldnt take down people in the MU, someone like overlord had that one power indestructability he basically killed everyone in the galaxy and shruged off surfers power cosmic, my point being indestructability aint no cheap power, urizen and spawn both have those, hell even before he had divine powers he was pretty much unkillable. Stop waisting my thread space you havent proven nothing.

Haven't proven nothing? Then, in that case, I have proven everything.

Double negative, you know.

Mider999
thats just dumb thanks........now go away and stop bothering my thread.

id369
Mider999 I think maybe you should re-analyze Spawn and compare them to other high powered characters.

Have you read Annihilation? If not I can send you a link to down load all the issues for you to read.

I really enjoy Spawn. His character (and comic) is a bit more consistent then most marvel and dc characters. I would like to think that although we are all fans of the Spawn series, we do not give into extreme fanboysim.

Mider999
im not a fanboy thanks, so dont call me one, i have read about alot of high powered characters in marvel

eternity
galactus
thanos
lord order and chaos
the lords of order and chaos from dc
lucifer morningstar I OWN ALL THE SERIES
sandman and alot of his mini's
swampthing

etc thanks stopping time isnt a big power to you i guess, whatever buddy not my problem, i know odin's feats and i know that technically they shouldnt be greater then galactus, he's not a great cosmic power he's not needed, when cosmic level trouble comes, they dont call him they call the cosmics, not odin or zues.

I dont have extreme fanboyism i just like to respect a companies right to there powerful characters, and for this other dude to be saying oh well MU and DCU are stronger then spawn, by what proof does he have that he isnt, odin can create galaxies in his prime who cares, the argus ate MULTI galaxic life, an angel lower then spawn, who is now WAY LOWER defeated it.

king thor took over the world wow big woop, spawn did too and his powers where still not as big as they are now, and he didnt lose like king thor, he didnt have any usurpers or inserectors, he was in total controll, he lost it and turned everything back. I know about annihilation i know that two being ageis and tenebrus have equal power or almost equal power to galactus, who cares, there not indestructable.

Also who has endurance in the MU to go up against spawn pray tell, anyone have equal endurance to heavens gates in DCU or MU if so point him out, cause spawn had the power to melt those gates when he was king spawn. Swamp thing was just a plant but he took on the word a nigh omnipatent from DCU, are you just gonna call him a plant thats sad.

why dont you put up some proof instead of just calling me stupid, if you wanna embarress me go ahead i couldnt care less. Just put some proof cause i hate when people go oh he's stronger and use fancy words like this other dude, instead of giving proof, thats why i supposidly lost a fight against some dude just cause i said the thing would lose to deathstroke, suddenly everyone sides with him, not cause of his so called knowledge but just cause he kept saying oh mider your grammer is bad and blah blah blah

Beta Ray Howard
Spawn taking over the world was Non-canon, kiddo. It happened in a possible future for a different universe. no expression

Mider999
Oh and just to add something, there was a spawn who killed entire pantheons of gods in at least two spawn comics was there not, so not one but two hellspawn, in godslayer i believe as well as in the alternate timeline spawn comic.

id369

Mider999
a bit tricky, your obviously not trying at all, so why dont you stop talking already your arguments are lame as they are sad.

Mider999
thirst age herald level

second age king thor level in his prime maybe more so he didnt have the same probs thor did in fact he rewrote the world no problem

third age unknown but herald level i guess

fourth age well indestructable, and can do all the stuff king spawn did but times a lot more i dont know, dwarfs angels that can kill multi galaxy killing being unknown he's just damn strong maybe around cyttorak level since he's magical cyttorak if he's not jobbing i mean, he also recreated the entire earth and such, including all its people, and also destroyed them in the first place

he also kill all the armies of hell all herald level hellspawn

its sad how you rate spawn you say you like spawn yet your a misleading person about his power level

Beta Ray Howard
a bit tricky, your obviously not trying at all, so why dont you stop talking already your arguments are lame as they are sad.

Why, because Id is accurate? The fact that you're blowing what's on the page so far out of proportion that it's horrible?

Kiddo, you need to chill out and take off your McFarlane happy goggles.

Mider999
i dont blow nothing out of proportian at least i can pick out feats for the guy what the hell do you do sept go HE'S NOT THAT STRONGGGGG DERRRRRRRRRRRR

Beta Ray Howard
Wow. That was beyond dumb. If you wanna prove me wrong, post some scans, kiddo. That seems to be your kryptonite.

id369

Mider999
ive done more then you two thats what ive done least i can AT LEAST post instances of his power, unlike you or the other dude, ima ask you two nicely to get out of my thread or leave it alone. This wasnt a debate before well if all you can do is say spawn is this and that and not even post some darn examples then your not much of a debator when it comes to spawn, and the other guy i dont own a scanner.

Beta Ray Howard
You can still get scans from other threads, kiddo. You're just spouting nonsense.

id369

Mider999
how is it nonsense its the truth, you just dont care or dont wanna hear it. and stop calling me kiddo im 21 not younger.

Beta Ray Howard
how is it nonsense its the truth, you just dont care or dont wanna hear it. and stop calling me kiddo im 21 not younger.

It ain't truth til you prove it, kiddo. You've given sad analyzations with no scan backing or issue reference.

There's no need to get pissed off, just either prove it with scans from respect threads, or find someone to help you.

TricksterPriest
Then stop acting like a fanboy. 4th Age Spawn is probably more poweful than De-powered Tyrant, but not on the level of Full power Tyrant or Galactus. Which is pretty impressive, but eventually he'd go down. He's not like Thanos, he can't win against the entire DCU or MU. If he played it very very smart, (which is not in his character), he'd take maybe half of them out. Eventually, somebody would take him down. Probably Galactus, one of the reality warpers like Jamie Braddock, or someone insanely powerful like Hyperstorm or Eternity. In DCU, harder to call due to my lack of knowledge.

Edit: was talking to mider, not you beta. Didn't mean to make it seem like you.

Beta Ray Howard
Tis cool, Trickster. To be honest, I don't think that Spawn's really shown anything that's impressive enough to make him the level of an Abstract.

Mider999
i aint no fanboy buddey, and you own the damn series pal your the one who should know the things that i said did happen, and if your so damn smart why dont you put some damn scans, oh and your critizism of my posting is pathetic just cause your defense is as weak.

Beta Ray Howard
i aint no fanboy buddey,

Saying that your favorite character could mow over the entire DCU and MU is pretty fanboyish. I think you and DevilHulk could hang out.

and you own the damn series pal your the one who should know the things that i said did happen, and if your so damn smart why dont you put some damn scans, oh and your critizism of my posting is pathetic just cause your defense is as weak.

Considering I was criticizing another's analyzation of scans, the burden of proof is on the person to come up with the counterpoint.

Meaning, either yourself or someone else who disagrees with me needs to show evidence that Spawn is the level of TOAA or the Presence.

TricksterPriest
I can believe Man of Miracles is that high, but not Spawn. MoM actually has considerable on-panel feats and evidence to support my making that statement. Spawn, despite his recent power boost, has not demonstrated that level thus far. Btw, what issue are we at now? I've read up to 162 where he nukes the human race.

Mider999
im not saying he can beat the entire DCU pally wally, i dont think he could take on the DCU and win, there are two many powerful guys there, they would have to trap him, but even then they could not destroy him, ask for the MU i think he would cause some real havak there, LT is jobbing like crazy these days, and the IG is now weaker then eternity, and the skyfathers are now lower then the cosmics i believe, if they all ganged up on him his indestructability would take the brunt of it and he'd eventually win is all im saying, but DCU you got the spectre, so he'd probably put him somewhere he cant get out of but then again the guy could melt heavens gates earlier so who knows where he could put him, but im not saying he would lose to the presance, but who knows maybe the presance is equal to image god and image satan, they did in fact create the entire battle ground for the past few years for spawn.

TricksterPriest
................ What the f**k? just stop before you destroy what little credibility you have left.

Mider999
im so frightend dude i really am see how i tremble oh no thats just cause its cold down here at the moment..........why dont you all destroy it for me you havent been able to so why dont you hurry up and do it.

Lord Urizen
God and Satan have done absolutely nothing to show any power, at all. Saying that he's that powerful doesn't do much for him, because he doesn't have anything featwise to show a good increase.

Let's see.....

God and Satan are rulers of Heaven and Hell. There are over 100 comic books displaying the feats of Hell and Heaven.

Malebolgia has feats.....Mammon is hundreds of times superior to Malebolgia.....The Forgotten are the equivalent of Mammon, and Zera murdered all of the Forgotten.

God Spawn mutilates Zera in a heartbeat....that alone says a whole damn lot, dont ya think ?

Angela has impressive feats as well, and she is no more powerful than Spawn himself is....

God and Satan shaped the Earth to thier liking.....Earth is linked to Greenworld which is the natural life force of the Universe, under MOM....
Earth is not just a giant rock in Image the way it is in Marvel and DC....you fail to understand that.

Heaven and Hell are also nearly infinite in dimension....just read Spawn 100, and a couple of other key issues, and you will see.

The power of God and Satan from Spawn is not just considerable.....they would beat nearly anyone from Marvel of DC.

They are undefeatable...that simple. They cannot die or be destroyed, they are infinitely powerful...that is NOT pure rhetoric, the Mother herself claimed this, and she does not lie.

If TOAA or Yahweh claimed something, you wouldn't challenge it, would you fanboy ?

I doubt it...so why would you challenge a statement that the MOM made herself ? erm

If he can beat beaten by one creation, then he can be beaten in any other, so rhetoric doesn't mean jack squat. There are PLENTY of characters in both universes that cannot die or be destroyed, but they have been beaten on more than one occasion. Look at Wolverine. Are you gonna say that Wolverine can't be beaten in the MU or DCU, because he's immortal? Nope.

First of all, you sound like a total idiot comparing Urizen, God, and Satan to Wolverine. thumb down

Wolverine is not undestroyable by any means at all. If you blow up the planet, he will die. If you send him in the vacuum of space without ne protection, he will die.

What a horrible comparison you make.....

Considering how Marvel and DC will claim almost all their characters are
"indestructable" in some way, and considering the loads and loads of TOTAL PIS that Marvel and DC are filled with....I would never take it seriously when Marvel or DC claim to be undefeatable.

Spawn doesn't contain loads of PIS and exxagerated bullshit. In Spawn, in IMAGE, when something is claimed, it is what it is.

Characters are not constantly resurrected in Spawn the way they are in DC and Marvel.

Urizen was only defeated TWICE....once by the armies of Heaven and Hell who locked him up the first time, and second by Spawn and Angela with the help of Greenworld....Greenworld is the DOMAINE of the MOM, incase you didn't know....so ofcourse his second lock up would be inevitable....

God and Satan are truly indestructable, the MOM claimed so, she does not lie, and she is the most powerful being in Image....so for you to challenge what she says is a whole other issue, and not my problem.

They will fight for all Eternity with no victory, since niether can be destroyed.

You seem to know VERY LITTLE, if NE THING about the Spawn mythos....

Once again, what have the God and Satan of that universe done to show if they're beatable or not? Wasn't Malebolgia supposed to be really uber? Look at how quickly he went down.

Malebolgia was the Lord of the 8th Circle of Hell, who had killed angels, slew his master, created Hellspawn, collected souls, etc.

By issue 100, Malebolgia lost most of his power, enabling Spawn to defeat him with the help of Angela. Not to mention, Hell was no longer supporting Malebolgia in his defense, after the risk he took my releasing Urizen.

NEVER was it claimed that Malebolgia was infinately powerful, or immortal. He was never. Malebolgia is a liar, always has been, and anything he claims could not be trusted.

God and Satan are infinitely powerful and truly immortal, MOM claimed so, so any argument you make against that is POINTLESS.....

You obviously have not read Spawn extensively, else you would summon your knowledge of the power of Heaven, Hell, and Greenworld, then put two and two together to realize how powerful these characters truly are.

Yet he was defeated and destroyed by a being that is no stronger than a Herald. Though Urizen was tough, he's not anything that someone along the lines of the Silver Surfer or Majestros couldn't take out. Once again, you're claiming something with a fallacy. If it's supposedly unbeatable, but can be beaten, that nullifies the claim that someone cannot be defeated in battle.

Spawn did NOT defeat URIZEN ON HIS OWN. INFACT, SPAWN WAS KILLED THE FIRST TIME HE FOUGHT URIZEN ON HIS OWN....

AND YES Spawn at that AGE was STRONGER than any Herald...much more durable....have you even read the fkn comics ? You're ranting a lot of bullshit right now dude......

For you information, since you severely lack knowledge about Spawn, Spawn defeated Urizen with the Gift he obtained from GREENWORLD.

Greenworld....is the lifeforce of the Universe empowered by the Mother herself....by Man of Miracles. She claimed to be the leader of Greenworld....

SO URIZEN was defeated indirectly by the CREATOR OF THE UNIVERSE...not my Spawn on his own.....

It was never stated that Urizen could not be defeated....he just cannot be DESTROYED....only contained

That is because he is a GOD, like God and Satan, however, because of his imprisonment in the Void, he was summoned in a SEVERELY weakened state...... read the issues 95-99 for the info.

Another argument of yours down the toilet.....

Not really. Marvel and DCU both have their pantheons and different gods for different planets and races. The Skrulls have a pantheon. The Korbinites had a pantheon before they were wiped out. The Kree, the Shi'ar, etc. Every place has their own God, or multitude of Gods.
Anyone who has read Thor's Spiral and Reigning storylines could tell you that.

The "Gods" and "Pantheons" of Marvel and DC do not compare to God and Satan, because they are not truly immortal or indestructable. The deities of Marvel and DC are a joke.....they have been stumped defeated by lesser characters, and have had a full serving of the usual PIS that Marvel and DC delivers.

Every single WORLD in Image has its own GOD.....you cannot compare that to empires having a pantheon. It is not the same thing. Especially when that God is eternal and can NEVER die......

Tell me....what GOD in Spawn's mainstream series HAS EVER DIED ?

CAN U NAME ONE ????

If you had ever picked up a Spectre, Thor, or any comic that deals with those pantheons, you would be fully aware of that fact. However, you are obviously not aware of it. In fact, it's painfully obvious. You're making a lot of claims that are honestly completely and totally ignorant of the other universes.

I have picked up the Thor and Spectre series, and I am a big fan, but like I said before, those Gods do not compare to the Gods of Image.

You my freind, have proven to be totally ignorant of Spawn since you can't even explain how Urizen was defeated....you either only go by what you HEAR, or you don't actually READ the comic books, you only look at the pictures laughing

So, in closing, Spawn coming to the DCU or the MU wouldn't be that big of a deal until he does something along the lines of what Thanos did with the Heart of the Infinite. He'd be treated as either another JSA villain, or a Defenders villain. Nothing more.

Although God Spawn has not proven to be on Par with Thanos with HOTU, he would definately be wayyyyy above any JSA or DEFENDERS villian......he'd be on par with Galactus in the very least.

God Spawn created the WORLD and RESURRECTED EVERYONE ON IT you DUMBASS......

If you'd like to test your theory, I'd be more than happy to make a thread of Thanos w/HOTU vs 4th age Spawn, Phoenix Force vs Spawn, or Spectre vs Spawn, and see how it goes.

Seeing as how God Spawn cannot be destroyed, I'd say he'd have a totally fair chance at batlling Pheonix or Spectre.

Thanos w Hotu is another story since in Marvel he could change the rules of reality, but that would also be defying the transformation that MOM made on spawn, so that argument would never end.

Until that time, please refrain from the crap you're spouting.

You're entire argument was Baseless and mistaken. You have made it clear that you do not truly know Spawn.

Beta Ray Howard
Let's see.....
God and Satan are rulers of Heaven and Hell. There are over 100 comic books displaying the feats of Hell and Heaven.

Malebolgia has feats.....Mammon is hundreds of times superior to Malebolgia.....The Forgotten are the equivalent of Mammon, and Zera murdered all of the Forgotten.

God Spawn mutilates Zera in a heartbeat....that alone says a whole damn lot, dont ya think ?

Angela has impressive feats as well, and she is no more powerful than Spawn himself is....

What, exactly, did Malebolgia do? He sat there, and got decapitated.

Congratulations. He's worthless.

God and Satan shaped the Earth to thier liking.....Earth is linked to Greenworld which is the natural life force of the Universe, under MOM....
Earth is not just a giant rock in Image the way it is in Marvel and DC....you fail to understand that.

Heaven and Hell are also nearly infinite in dimension....just read Spawn 100, and a couple of other key issues, and you will see.

The power of God and Satan from Spawn is not just considerable.....they would beat nearly anyone from Marvel of DC.

And what have they done to show that? God and Satan, quite literally, have no visible feats to show for in that comic. Like Spawn has described himself, they sit back and watch what's going on.

Also, Earth isn't just "a big rock" in Marvel and DC either. In fact, nothing has ever happened to suggest that. In Marvel, it's been called "most favorable of worlds" by the Watcher, and the fact that it's special to TOAA speaks for itself. I'm sure that DC probably has similar things to show for it.

Also, I guarantee that God and Satan from Spawn couldn't do jack shit to even the Phoenix Force or Spectre, so if you wanna test that one, take it to the VS forum.

They are undefeatable...that simple. They cannot die or be destroyed, they are infinitely powerful...that is NOT pure rhetoric, the Mother herself claimed this, and she does not lie.

That statement in itself is contradictory. How can you give the power to defeat something, which MOM gave Spawn, if something is undefeatable?

Makes no sense whatsoever, so it's just rhetoric. Plain and simple.

If TOAA or Yahweh claimed something, you wouldn't challenge it, would you fanboy ?

I doubt it...so why would you challenge a statement that the MOM made herself ? erm

First of all, you sound like a total idiot comparing Urizen, God, and Satan to Wolverine. thumb down

I think that, first of all, calling me a fanboy makes no sense whatsoever, considering that I've shown nothing in this thread, or on any other thread, to be a fanboy of anything.

So what am I a fanboy of? erm

Sounds like you're projecting, heavily.

Wolverine is not undestroyable by any means at all. If you blow up the planet, he will die. If you send him in the vacuum of space without ne protection, he will die.

What a horrible comparison you make.....

Considering how Marvel and DC will claim almost all their characters are
"indestructable" in some way, and considering the loads and loads of TOTAL PIS that Marvel and DC are filled with....I would never take it seriously when Marvel or DC claim to be undefeatable.

Spawn is a comic of recyclables. I already proved that in a different thread, so feel free to stop typing about that one, considering you can't back it up.

Also, any comic is full of "indestrucable" characters, and how many times has Spawn been blown apart, or even killed? Look at what Curse did when he dissected him.

Once again, more crap claims. Please stop.

Spawn doesn't contain loads of PIS and exxagerated bullshit. In Spawn, in IMAGE, when something is claimed, it is what it is.

Characters are not constantly resurrected in Spawn the way they are in DC and Marvel.

How many times have the Plebiac brothers died and came back, again? How many times have the similar characters with the same premise (Redeemer, Female Angels, the multitudes of different Spawns that come in during the comic) came along?

There's literally dozens. You can't say that Spawn doesn't have any repitition, because it does.

Urizen was only defeated TWICE....once by the armies of Heaven and Hell who locked him up the first time, and second by Spawn and Angela with the help of Greenworld....Greenworld is the DOMAINE of the MOM, incase you didn't know....so ofcourse his second lock up would be inevitable....

God and Satan are truly indestructable, the MOM claimed so, she does not lie, and she is the most powerful being in Image....so for you to challenge what she says is a whole other issue, and not my problem.

They will fight for all Eternity with no victory, since niether can be destroyed.

You seem to know VERY LITTLE, if NE THING about the Spawn mythos....

Yet I obviously have much more common sense. If someone is granted the power to destroy something, then that something is defeatable.

See how simple that was?

Malebolgia was the Lord of the 8th Circle of Hell, who had killed angels, slew his master, created Hellspawn, collected souls, etc.

By issue 100, Malebolgia lost most of his power, enabling Spawn to defeat him with the help of Angela. Not to mention, Hell was no longer supporting Malebolgia in his defense, after the risk he took my releasing Urizen.

NEVER was it claimed that Malebolgia was infinately powerful, or immortal. He was never. Malebolgia is a liar, always has been, and anything he claims could not be trusted.

God and Satan are infinitely powerful and truly immortal, MOM claimed so, so any argument you make against that is POINTLESS.....

You obviously have not read Spawn extensively, else you would summon your knowledge of the power of Heaven, Hell, and Greenworld, then put two and two together to realize how powerful these characters truly are.

Okay, for the last time, since this reply itself is getting beyond repetitive in its own right, if you can grant power to destroy something, that something is able to be defeated. Also, saying that someone from another universe couldn't defeat it is just sheer lunacy.

There's lots of undefeatable stuff from different universes. Image is no different. erm

Spawn did NOT defeat URIZEN ON HIS OWN. INFACT, SPAWN WAS KILLED THE FIRST TIME HE FOUGHT URIZEN ON HIS OWN....

AND YES Spawn at that AGE was STRONGER than any Herald...much more durable....have you even read the fkn comics ? You're ranting a lot of bullshit right now dude......

For you information, since you severely lack knowledge about Spawn, Spawn defeated Urizen with the Gift he obtained from GREENWORLD.

Greenworld....is the lifeforce of the Universe empowered by the Mother herself....by Man of Miracles. She claimed to be the leader of Greenworld....

SO URIZEN was defeated indirectly by the CREATOR OF THE UNIVERSE...not my Spawn on his own.....

It took Spawn to take him out, and he really didn't use anything special.

Also, saying he's got durability above a herald is just dumb, considering he's been shot through and sliced. His durability is actually far under them. He's just got a decent healing factor. erm

Spawn got a small power boost, and beat Urizen. Big deal. Urizen didn't do anything to suggest that someone along the lines of Thanos, Despero, etc couldn't take it out.

Sorry. erm

It was never stated that Urizen could not be defeated....he just cannot be DESTROYED....only contained

That is because he is a GOD, like God and Satan, however, because of his imprisonment in the Void, he was summoned in a SEVERELY weakened state...... read the issues 95-99 for the info.

Another argument of yours down the toilet.....

How can he only be contained when you're claiming the power of MOM. He/She could just blink him out of existance with the flick of a finger. erm

What were you saying about a toilet again?

Beta Ray Howard
The "Gods" and "Pantheons" of Marvel and DC do not compare to God and Satan, because they are not truly immortal or indestructable. The deities of Marvel and DC are a joke.....they have been stumped defeated by lesser characters, and have had a full serving of the usual PIS that Marvel and DC delivers.

Every single WORLD in Image has its own GOD.....you cannot compare that to empires having a pantheon. It is not the same thing. Especially when that God is eternal and can NEVER die......

Yet, MOM herself created the God and Satan of the Imageverse. If she can create it, she can destroy it. It's a basic principle of creation.

erm

It's the same way with TOAA and The Presence. Since they run the companies (TOAA and Presence are the comic versions of the heads of the two major companies) they decide who dies and who lives. Odin himself died, and was brought back.

However, you know absolutely nothing about Odin, so I'll explain.

Odin died during Thor v2, and after Thor's reign on Eath, he turned things back to make sure it didn't happen again.

Now, your general version of such would immediately think "OMG THAT IS PIS!" and not know anything about what happened.

Though resurrection is a running joke on comic boards, it not something to be taken seriously, and is sometimes integral to storylines. erm

If Spawn died for a while, and they had to resurrect him, you wouldn't be bitching like you are now.

Now Folks, I'm just gonna skip the rest of the kid's argument, because it's the same old, same old.

LU, you need to honestly calm down, and look around. My argument had plenty of base to it, and still does. More than one person could say the same thing I did, and I honestly don't appreciate the insults that you keep throwing out just because I don't buy into the same crap you do.

Spawn is a good comic, but I am not making him out to be more than he is.

I suggest you read up a bit, take in some new comics, and so forth, but I'm gonna report you next time you fill a post with insults when someone else makes a good point.

In fact, I'm gonna take this to the VS forum, and let the people decide. Maybe then you'll see the truth.

-Beta Ray Howard
--KMC Magiks Beta Ray Bill. smokin'

Mider999
howard calm down pally you havent proven nothing yourself, lord urizen proved alot more then you.

malbolgia just sat there rightttt he had the same powers as king spawn meaning he could do whatever he could, stop time, recreate the world and suck, when he did get his head cut off he was in a weak state he had just freed urizen and was definatly not at full power, oh and he killed angela before he died, and that lance is suppose to kill anything from hell so your not impressing anyone with your he just sat there and died, you read all this stuff but you dont read between the lines buddy.

then you say god and satan have no visible feats, hmm how about the nine levels of hell which satan created who else would have, oh and he had controll of all those levels meaning nine guys like spawn who where uber strong, beside that he was equal to god, same god who created the earth and heaven which itself was a seemingly infinite universe as was hell, your statement is nonsense.

where did lord urizen say they where unbeatable he just said they where indestructable, meaning nothing could hurt them not even each other but am i gonna say MU could just show up and take over like you or DCU nope.

umm everything you have shown on this thread points to you being a fanboy, you never bring proof or examples of nothing, all you do is sit there and go DCU WINS or MU WINS after we tell you how spawn can defeat or at least hang with them, after that happens you just come out and go OH YOUR PROOF IS POOP DCU AND MU WIN.

nobody said spawn was indestructable before, just hard to kill, we know he has died before this new fourth age, nobody said he didnt, your statement is now worthless, we're saying NOW he is probably indestructable or to a new level of it.

spawn may have reucurring themes but not on the level of marvel or dc why cause they are bigger, and do the same crap every single damn time, at least when image does it they are new powers, or new designs something interesting, and lord urizen is saying is that when angela or someone dies thats it there wont be no malbolgia or angela suddenly popping up saying HI IM BACK OH DONT ASK HOW IM JUST BACK. MU does that they seperate galactus from his power but now he's back at it again do they say why nope. Do they say why certain characters die then just pop up nope, DC does the same thing they say oh he was just sleeping not dead.

the mother never granted spawn the power to destroy god and satan just to even the odds between the earth and god and satans BS war again your misreading.

once again lord urizen is not saying they cant be defeated or else the MOM would not be above spawn right now.....HELLOOOOOOO.......beside that he's just saying he's indestructable and so is god and satan not that there undefeatable.

umm your argument is still lame, so urizen didnt do nothing special sept take on the armies of heaven and hell in the past and not die but only be defeated wow buddy you sure have a good point right there, yeah and its sinking, anyway he didnt even have his full power yet, i think the feat he showed in the comics was probably good since he didnt even have his full power, and so what if he didnt show anything above thanos that doesnt mean he cant, some say that surfer has better feats then galactus does that mean galactus is lower then surfer NOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

and your little thing about spawns durability, if surfer can get his head cut off and still heal then you can talk to me, in the second age he could die and just come back good enough for me buddy, his power still outmatches ANY herald in second age. in the fourth age now he cant be destroyed by satan or god you think surfer is gonna pull the power up to destroy him I DOUBT IT, oh yeah and if surfer and them or thanos both met buddy i doubt any of them have the durability to handle a hellblast capable of melting heaven's gates which spawn did not even at his strongest but second age, oh yeah please point out the times surfer and thanos stoped time on there own power......i doubt you will.

didnt you just say earlier about how some guys always say there indestructable, i guess urizen is indestructable to a super high level, even the juggernaut can be hurt with succifiant magic or power, IE onslaught. Please point out to us who in the MU or DCU is as powerful as the MoM who could destroy urizen NOBODY, sept maybe beyonder who isnt that powerful no more, eternity nope he couldnt, not if the armies of heaven and hell couldnt.

Your arguments arent that great yourself so stop acting all big and bad its not workinggggggg.

bigbran
im not a fanboy thanks, so dont call me one, i have read about alot of high powered characters in marvel

eternity
galactus
thanos
lord order and chaos
the lords of order and chaos from dc
lucifer morningstar I OWN ALL THE SERIES
sandman and alot of his mini's
swampthing

etc thanks stopping time isnt a big power to you i guess, whatever buddy not my problem, i know odin's feats and i know that technically they shouldnt be greater then galactus, he's not a great cosmic power he's not needed, when cosmic level trouble comes, they dont call him they call the cosmics, not odin or zues.

I dont have extreme fanboyism i just like to respect a companies right to there powerful characters, and for this other dude to be saying oh well MU and DCU are stronger then spawn, by what proof does he have that he isnt, odin can create galaxies in his prime who cares, the argus ate MULTI galaxic life, an angel lower then spawn, who is now WAY LOWER defeated it.

king thor took over the world wow big woop, spawn did too and his powers where still not as big as they are now, and he didnt lose like king thor, he didnt have any usurpers or inserectors, he was in total controll, he lost it and turned everything back. I know about annihilation i know that two being ageis and tenebrus have equal power or almost equal power to galactus, who cares, there not indestructable.

Also who has endurance in the MU to go up against spawn pray tell, anyone have equal endurance to heavens gates in DCU or MU if so point him out, cause spawn had the power to melt those gates when he was king spawn. Swamp thing was just a plant but he took on the word a nigh omnipatent from DCU, are you just gonna call him a plant thats sad.

why dont you put up some proof instead of just calling me stupid, if you wanna embarress me go ahead i couldnt care less. Just put some proof cause i hate when people go oh he's stronger and use fancy words like this other dude, instead of giving proof, thats why i supposidly lost a fight against some dude just cause i said the thing would lose to deathstroke, suddenly everyone sides with him, not cause of his so called knowledge but just cause he kept saying oh mider your grammer is bad and blah blah blah Can I put out proof?
Odin.
Infinity is grabbing countless worlds within his hands, and causing destruction.
http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/9189/thor18804jz3.th.jpg

The people on the planets have nowhere to run.
http://img367.imageshack.us/img367/1103/thor18805aw2.th.jpg

Infinity rivals Odin's own power.
http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/1241/thor18807is7.th.jpg

Infinity grabs another planet.
http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/1930/thor18808ii6.th.jpg

Infinity is trying to take over Odin.
http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/8652/thor18810al1.th.jpg

More destruction occurs. Karnilla attacks him to no avail.
http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/5435/thor18811nh9.th.jpg

Loki and Karnilla give strength to Odin, and that gives pause to Infinity.
http://img173.imageshack.us/img173/5489/thor1881213vh8.th.jpg

Infinity has almost claimed Odin.
http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/5435/thor18816mb4.th.jpg

The attack on Odin, has awoken Odin. Odin defeats Infinity.
http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/5843/thor18817tj0.th.jpg

"Every world, where carnage has occurred..." Then Odin heals it all.
http://img186.imageshack.us/img186/661/thor18819fe0.th.jpg

Also, about that whole, "Odin and Galactus" thing. I will agree with you there. Odin should be nowhere near Galactus.

Also about the above scans, same thing happened with Galactus... except, he was destroying the entire universe, until he stopped himself.

I don't think that the Gods, and Satan's of Image have done anything to put them at the level that some put them at.
Although, I do think they are written very well. I often pondered about that whole thing about God (real life), and it would make sense that there would be one on every planet (comics).

Anyway... another thing. Thor has turned back time before, Surfer has traveled in time, etc. Stopping time isn't a feat that would make him surpass all.

Mider999
i really couldnt care less what odin did in the past, i dont think he has that power no more, he cant even defeat the celestials yet he can do all that crap whatever i think not, beside alot of characters have been reconned even the IG who knows if Odin is not as strong as he use to be.

Beta Ray Howard
i really couldnt care less what odin did in the past, i dont think he has that power no more, he cant even defeat the celestials yet he can do all that crap whatever i think not, beside alot of characters have been reconned even the IG who knows if Odin is not as strong as he use to be.

How can a character be Reconned?

You are aware that Recon means to scope something out, right?

Mider999
you dont know nothing about comics obviously then i guess, in comics recon means reconfigure i guess or whatever, it means they change a character in a certain way to suit a future storyline, it completely changes continuity, the beyonder in secret wars was the greatest power in the multiverse he had power greater then the multiverse combined times a few million yet in later incarnations it was reconned to be a lie and he was reconned to be nothing more then HALF a cosmic cube, and his feats illusions, but before that he created an entire universe from his death, defeated the celestials HAND TO HAND, killed death then made a new one, destroyed a galaxy as if it was a joke, doom said a small not even a fraction i think of his power could darken 10 thousand suns or something like that, he could just wish anyone dead, whatever he thought came to be.

Galactus when he first showed up in MU he was called the greatest power obviously this was reconned in comics because eternity later come out and other beings of greater cosmic power

the infinity gauntlet was once the greatest power in a universe maybe more then just a universe, it could supposidly create other universes, controll all time. space, mind, soul, and reality, with a snap of the wearers fingers, it was shown to defeat eternity, and the other cosmics all at once, eternity even wanted it for himself, with the IG you could even become the new eternity but still be less powerful then the IG, yet today the IG has been reconned to be less powerful then eternity

in the past when the LT appeared in a comic it was him cause he had no counters what so ever, now they added that he does indeed have M-bodys or whatever, they say he is the greatest power sept for TOAA but he has shown very weak showings, and not like oh i didnt wanna do it so i didnt i mean stuff like he just ran from a fight from korvac, recently he got thrown out of a universe by reed richards and a super weapon, in other comics he bowed to the phoenix force.

Beta Ray Howard
you dont know nothing about comics obviously then i guess, in comics recon means reconfigure i guess or whatever, it means they change a character in a certain way to suit a future storyline, it completely changes continuity, the beyonder in secret wars was the greatest power in the multiverse he had power greater then the multiverse combined times a few million yet in later incarnations it was reconned to be a lie and he was reconned to be nothing more then HALF a cosmic cube, and his feats illusions, but before that he created an entire universe from his death, defeated the celestials HAND TO HAND, killed death then made a new one, destroyed a galaxy as if it was a joke, doom said a small not even a fraction i think of his power could darken 10 thousand suns or something like that, he could just wish anyone dead, whatever he thought came to be.

Galactus when he first showed up in MU he was called the greatest power obviously this was reconned in comics because eternity later come out and other beings of greater cosmic power

the infinity gauntlet was once the greatest power in a universe maybe more then just a universe, it could supposidly create other universes, controll all time. space, mind, soul, and reality, with a snap of the wearers fingers, it was shown to defeat eternity, and the other cosmics all at once, eternity even wanted it for himself, with the IG you could even become the new eternity but still be less powerful then the IG, yet today the IG has been reconned to be less powerful then eternity

in the past when the LT appeared in a comic it was him cause he had no counters what so ever, now they added that he does indeed have M-bodys or whatever, they say he is the greatest power sept for TOAA but he has shown very weak showings, and not like oh i didnt wanna do it so i didnt i mean stuff like he just ran from a fight from korvac, recently he got thrown out of a universe by reed richards and a super weapon, in other comics he bowed to the phoenix force.

Definition of Recon

Definition of Retcon

If you're gonna make an attempt at debating, at least get your terms right.

Oh, by the way,
http://content.ytmnd.com/content/b/1/8/b18dd7b3673b5a26b37e839234e0f489.gif

TricksterPriest
*sigh* the word is RETCON YOU IDIOT! RETCON! NOT RECON! Mider, just shut up and admit defeat. You can't win this unless you have scans and considerable evidence. You are using statements of power and hyperbole, which is worthless compared to on-panel feats and direct evidence. Btw, thanks for the infinity scans, Bigbran. Comparing Odin to the celestials is unfair, they are far stronger than him and all of Asgard, considering they slagged the destroyer with the odinsword and all of Asgard in it. And they'd probably beat out the image universe, excepting MoM. Hey....MoM. Mom. lmao.

Edit: Damn, you beat me to it. Great smiley. big grin

Takion
Dudes.....I beleive this is getting to far. I did not read the thread so can someone explain to me what is going on. I have no intention of reading page long posts, especially ones with grammatical errors.

TricksterPriest
Basically, Mider claimed that 4th age Spawn would plow through most of the Marvel universe, and take out most of the DC universe. He also argued that Image's characters were inherently more powerful and superior to Marvel&DC and that those 2 unverses would not be able to beat Image. Most of the bad grammer is from Mider, I take it? angel

manjaro
so i guess no one saw when spawn wiped out both god and satan's armies in one broad stroke...and stalemated them both?

TricksterPriest
Impressive yes, but that does not mean Spawn can take out the DCU or the MU. At most, Spawn is (so far) at De-powered Tyrant level. Which is high, but not invincible.

manjaro
WWHHAATTT!!! ARE U F ****ING INSANE!!!!!!!! We're talking THE god and THE satan of image how dare do you sully spawn by comparing him to Tyrant....TYRANT!!! a depowered one no less are u f ****ing high dude?!?

Beta Ray Howard
Originally posted by manjaro
WWHHAATTT!!! ARE U F ****ING INSANE!!!!!!!! We're talking THE god and THE satan of image how dare do you sully spawn by comparing him to Tyrant....TYRANT!!! a depowered one no less are u f ****ing high dude?!?

What did those armies do to make them that impressive. Even Hellspawn varied in power level. The Medievil version was significantly weaker.

To be honest, it's not that big of a feat. He at best is around Depowered Tyrant.

Takion
I will debate on this tommorow.

Spawn is yes more powerful then Most Dc and Marvel at most he is stronger then Lucifer or Micheal.

Mider999
i never said he image could pawn all DC or MU but i did say they could probably match them so dont put words in my mouth buddy thanks, but if god and satan are that powerful and still under the MoM id hate to see the damage she could do while in the DC or MU im talking the MoM, her kids would give DC and MU a hell of a fight alone, you on the other hand say im wrong and this and that thats all you do is SAY when i keep refuring to feets and such when you refur to insults and nothing else.

manjaro
http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p105/Manjaro_/spawn/blehbleh.jpg
Summary of Spawn 162..Zera is the most powerful being in God's army...so much so that he was forced to lock her away for Eons, cuz she was absolutley insane, and her blood lust could not be sated and could possibly threaten his reign in the kingdom of heaven, but when the war started he was forced to use her to defend the gates....yeah spawn dusted her neatly..

okay So spawn destroyed both armies...and by both armies i mean every able bodied soul in both heaven and hell. not just a small legion. every human that ever died since the history of man, and made it to either heaven or hell..yeah spawn dusted them....

http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p105/Manjaro_/spawn/Spawn163p012006eclipse-DCP.jpg
now here is where it gets tricky..the the four horse men roam the earth now, and are killing every single person in all corners of the earth, and everyone who dies comes back undead and his instantly recruited to either side....

http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p105/Manjaro_/spawn/Spawn163p02.jpg
here you can see the hordes..there are so many that the skies and ocean are literally black with them.

http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p105/Manjaro_/spawn/Spawn163p032006.jpg
then Boom, he destroys them in one broad stroke...none of that Dragon Ball Z bullshit where ppl are charging up for 2 hrs..

http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p105/Manjaro_/spawn/Spawn163p042006eclipse-DCP.jpg
the after math of the blast...aww screw it I'll just destroy the whole Earth and everything on it while im here

manjaro
all those scans are from 163. I'll have more coming up

id369
Well here is Insane Genis-Vell.
Genis ends up splitting time and space in two.
http://img82.imageshack.us/img82/7960/w34cb3xl4.jpg

Genis blinks the universe in and out .

http://img357.imageshack.us/img357/406/w35mr1wg8.jpg

So I guess, 4th age Spawn is not Genis-Vell equal.

id369

id369

id369
I was thinking of putting ranking Shaman X Man in 1st age but know I am kinda having second thoughts.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/1/10/NGreyShawman.jpg/180px-NGreyShawman.jpg

Abilities - Telepathy
- Telekinesis
- Psychometry
- Precognition
- Cross-dimensional travel

Tap into the enormous psychic resources of the astral plane in order to manipulate matter and energy, manifesting hard-psi to:
- levitate and direct physical objects
- fire mental force bolts
- cause violent explosive reactions in matter
- fly through the air
- shield himself and others from attack
- increase the physical power of his blows
- flow his molecules through another solid object to become intangible

and soft-psi to:
- scan for brain wave patterns
- project and manipulate thoughts
- intuitively translate new languages
- forge psi-links to travel in astral form
- generate realistic illusions out of psi-plasm
- establish mental defenses against new psionic attacks
- give substance to astral energy to solidify psychic forms or forge protective psi-armor

I figured that there was some question in the Arena for the tournament over how powerful Shaman Nate Grey really was, what he's done, and also, what he could do. Would he just dump someone somewhere else on the spiral? What is in character and out of character? Hopefully this list will help some. And if someone can come up with a supplementary list of X-Man's feats, BEFORE he became the Shaman, that would be appreciated as well.

Shaman Nate Grey:

Powers and Feats:

*Can Fly (X-Man #63)
*"Telekinetically moved some of the chemicals in your brain around, shut down a few secretors." (X-Man #63)
*Can "see power signatures" ("Don't try to talk. My name's Nate Grey. I saw the power flow from whatever killed your friend in the elevator. If you could see things as I do... well, to me, it lit up half of Manhattan."wink (X-Man #63)
*A powerful telekine, with 67 previous kills, attacks him with a full out attack, and Nate takes no damage, then shuts him down, blasting him a lethal psibolt then leaves him lying back in cracked concrete which was cracked as a result of the blast (X-Man #63)

*In X-Man #64, the narration describes Nate Grey as the following: "Mutant. Telepath. Shaman. Intermediary between powers. The Guardian of reality's door."
*Can break through telepathic blocks effortlessly -- "Don't get me wrong. Your telepathic blocks are excellent. But you've never met anyone like me before." (X-Man #64)
*The "Gauntlet", a group of powerful mutants, said that "the power you radiate is unbelievable." (X-Man #64)
*His power is so great that telepathic blocks are almost nothing to him -- "If I pushed your blocks any harder, I'd turn you into vegetables. I don't want to do that." (X-Man #64)
*His telekinetic and telepathic shielding stopped a downspiral monster from reaching him and the "Gauntlet" (X-Man #64)
*Crushed an entire house down on the creature (X-Man #64)

*Can fairly easily pick out 12 minds amongst 10 million people (he strained in X-Man #65 because he'd just come out of a big battle)
*Can at will leave the universe and travel anywhere on the Spiral (first appeared in X-Man #64-65 -- he disappears effortlessly in X-Man #65)
*Can survive in space and on planets with little to no air to breathe (X-Man #65)
*Can blast craters into ground (X-Man #65)
*Can catch boulders telekinetically and blast them into nothing (X-Man #66)
*While talking to a woman in the middle of New York, he telekinetically grabbed ten individuals throughout New York, raised them up into the sky, and blew them all up (X-Man #66)
*Transported a woman into one of the downward spirals, where she was trapped with the Downward Spiral creatures. (X-Man #66)

*Crushed an entire city, Quito, Ecuador, in just a few minutes, while in his sleep -- this is an example of his power levels BEFORE he was even Shaman, this is X-Man prior to becoming Shaman (X-Man #67)
*In X-Man #68, Nate learns from "Maddie" "what he is, what all Nate Greys have been on every Earth. The Ultimate Telekine, designed with a doomsday weapon for a mind. The climax of the evolution of weapons." (X-Man #68)
*Incinerated a woman with his mind until nothing remained (X-Man #68)
*Flew out of orbit, and then back into orbit at an extreme velocity, without taking any damage (X-Man #68)
*Nate is the first "truly functional Nate Grey" (X-Man #69)
*Learns how to use his telekinesis for damping pain centers in the brain, stimulating healing, neutralizing unbalanced body chemistry (X-Man #69)
*Can make the dead talk again ("It's a matter of tweaking the right neurons in the dead brain, of holding the vocal cords together and letting them vibrate. The trick is to facilitate it without pumping your own thoughts out a dead man's mouth."wink (X-Man #69)

*Has the ability to make all of Asia die with a single, huge, blast (X-Man #70)
*Destroyed an entire mechanized futuristic city with a huge single blast (X-Man #70)

*Can create portals beneath him and disappear in them, while transporting passengers (X-Man #71)
*Took a full blast from Quabri, a being who killed Thor with such a blast, and didn't even stop or take any knockback from it (X-Man #72)
*Survived a few more blasts from Quabri, becoming unconscious, but that's still a good feat considering just moments later Quabri destroyed the entire planet (X-Man #72)

*On a planet with acid sea and acid air, Nate managed to put a shield around them to make them survive, even after he and two others landed in the acid sea -- it took a lot of effort, but "it takes most of my concentration to telekinetically filter enough oxygen from the air to breathe" (X-Man #73)
*Healed a fractured being from an upper spiral, putting three beings back together into one, who was on the same level of power as Quabri (X-Man #73)
*Effortlessly transported himself and the other being with power like Quabri's onto the spiral (X-Man #73)

*Transported himself to the highest place on the Spiral (X-Man #74)
*Can easily make one forget everything about their life, their existence, even if they're a powerful being from a different elevation in the spiral (X-Man #74)

*Caused an entire neighborhood to not see him ("I'm telepathically recircuiting everyone's mind. So they won't know I'm here. I don't want to scare them. But mutant minds are hard wired differently from Homo Sapien minds. Bypassing them demands special focus. A mutant might see me." (X-Man #75)

edit - I want to add that as X-Man (Prior to becoming a Shaman) He was able to augment his strength and durability to around class 85 and more.

X-Man can easily communicate over vast distances (the other side of the world literally, with Peter once without strain).

Was controlled by Madelyne to destroy a city in his sleep with a mere "thumbs down".

That Madelyne, later revealed to be Queen Jean, stated that Nate Grey was the ultimate mutant telekine on every Earth.

Nate is able to destroy the entirety of Asia with a miniature sun.

He's powerful enough to shatter the moon itself with a TK enhanced blow, as demonstrated in a realistic dream hynotized by a Techno-Gnome.

Able to teleport, even before Shaman.

Able to shunt others to other places in the Spiral, as Shaman X-Man.

Able to connect a Silver City dweller's mind across her fractured selves across the multiverse.

Nate implies that he was created to destroy worlds.

Able to literally resurrect the certain deceased; Madelyne was give a new body, and AOA Gwen Stacy was given form, despite the AOA timeline being fully divered into Earth-238.

Nate Grey is as powerful as the Dark Phoenix. But his body can't handle such power, and he risks burning himself out if he overexerts himself.

Is descended from Alpha, the First Mutant (the AOA equivalent to the Phoenix). Manifested a Phoenix effect later when flying in space.

Able to create psi-forms that exist independantly of his mind, as he did for the new arm for his friend.

It's implied that his powers at his peak would literally remake reality, although this could be a narrative hyperbole.

Able to manifest psi-armour that enhances his strength and durability.

All I can think of for now (it is over 75 issues of memory, so I can't remember everything on the spot).

Note, Shaman X-Man is more passive than "Jesus" Cable, but if pushed, he's more willing to kill

If you want the actual scans, thier is a respect thread.
And something I did not add was, Shaman is capable of destroying a planet, and Shaman has taken Planet busting Attacks.

id369
Exodus could take on 1st age Spawn.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/c/c4/Exodusx.png/225px-Exodusx.png

Abilities
Superhuman Strength,
Speed,
Near-invulnerability (Around Class 85 Ton or higher)
Telepathy,
Telekinesis,
Teleportation,
Pyroplasmic blasts,
Psionic energy drain,
Psionic force beams,
Flight,
Resurrection,
Forcefields

Well here is Exodus in his full glory

Waaay back in the 12th century, Bennet du Paris manifests his powers for the first time.
1. http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/78/exodusorigin01cy1.jpg
2. http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/1876/exodusorigin02wy0.jpg
3. http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/6392/exodusorigin03ns5.jpg
4. http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/7726/exodusorigin04gf3.jpg
5. http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/7507/exodusorigin05dl8.jpg
6. http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/198/exodusorigin06ui3.jpg

Apocalypse transforms Bennet into Exodus and commands him to battle his former friend, the Black Knight.
1. http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/110/exodusorigin07ay7.jpg
2. http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/312/exodusorigin08pm0.jpg
3. http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/3530/exodusorigin09bc8.jpg
4. http://img242.imageshack.us/img242/5443/exodusorigin10zi0.jpg

Even with next to no experiance, Exodus' mind proves too strong for Sersi.
1. http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/8990/exodusorigin11om7.jpg
2. http://img167.imageshack.us/img167/8277/exodusorigin12ns2.jpg

Refusing to kill his friend, Exodus turns on Apocalypse and ends up being locked in a tomb till modern day.
1. http://img242.imageshack.us/img242/1774/exodusorigin13kw0.jpg

Exodus' first actual appearance.
1. http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/3278/xfactorv109215rougherbw9.jpg
2. http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/4268/xfactorv109216rougheryk0.jpg

Exodus takes on X-force during the Fatal Attractions crossover.
1. http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/5850/xforce2519xj3.jpg
2. http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/2776/xforce2520hy4.jpg
3. http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/5200/xforce2521be8.jpg
4. http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/5618/xforce2522pi0.jpg
5. http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/149/xforce2523oi2.jpg
6. http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/2818/xforce2524bp4.jpg

And again...
1. http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/4071/xforce2531bd0.jpg
2. http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/5167/xforce2532qk5.jpg
3. http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/9996/xforce2533bx6.jpg
4. http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/7488/xforce2535ui2.jpg

Exodus owns Fabian Cortez.
1. http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/6246/fatalattractionspt3uncannyxmen30403xl4.jpg
2. http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/7169/fatalattractionspt3uncannyxmen30404wq5.jpg

Exodus best showing of power happened during the Bloodties crossover. He was shown to be capable of simultaneously:
1. Amplifying Genoshan mutates' and humans hatred of each other,
2. Crushing Genosha under a massive force field,
3. Immobilising Quicksilver, the Scarlet Witch, Crystal and Jean Grey in another force field,
4. Protecting himself from attacks and,
5. Dealing out massive amounts of damage to both the X-Men and the Avengers.
Here are all of Exodus' appearances in the crossover in all their glory...

Exodus arrives in Genosha and makes his presence felt by beating on the Avengers, and War Machine.
1. http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/4109/bloodties01am2.jpg
2. http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/9380/bloodties02ay3.jpg
3. http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/9650/bloodties03ym1.jpg
4. http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/6718/bloodties04qn5.jpg
5. http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/1444/bloodties05cm4.jpg
6. http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/384/bloodties06yu8.jpg
7. http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/5139/bloodties07qz2.jpg
8. http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/493/bloodties08lz9.jpg
9. http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/1189/bloodties09nj2.jpg

Which leads to Exodus fighting, and stalemating one of the Avengers most powerful members... Sersi.
1. http://img167.imageshack.us/img167/5378/bloodties10wh4.jpg
2. http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/2065/bloodties11tl7.jpg
3. http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/291/bloodties12oo9.jpg
4. http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/6022/bloodties13pn3.jpg
5. http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/859/bloodties14vf4.jpg
6. http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/5291/bloodties15gb9.jpg
7. http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/917/bloodties16wc3.jpg

Exodus effortlessly takes care of Cortez, Quicksilver, Jean Grey, Scarlet Witch and Crystal.
1. http://img243.imageshack.us/img243/5071/bloodties17ds0.jpg
2. http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/8186/bloodties18gq5.jpg
3. http://img243.imageshack.us/img243/3775/bloodties19ty0.jpg
4. http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/4286/bloodties20sh9.jpg
5. http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/858/bloodties21cg4.jpg
6. http://img178.imageshack.us/img178/5831/bloodties22eg0.jpg
7. http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/6310/bloodties23bh1.jpg

Exodus takes out Rogue from underground.
1. http://img178.imageshack.us/img178/6745/bloodties24te4.jpg
2. http://img226.imageshack.us/img226/1678/bloodties25uf2.jpg

The final confrontation between Exodus and the Avengers/X-Men teams.
1. http://img178.imageshack.us/img178/7931/bloodties26xg6.jpg
2. http://img226.imageshack.us/img226/8269/bloodties27fn6.jpg
3. http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/1753/bloodties28zw2.jpg
4. http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/908/bloodties29ma7.jpg
5. http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/3502/bloodties30ml1.jpg
6. http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/9571/bloodties31vg2.jpg
7. http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/8818/bloodties32tb8.jpg

Exodus affects Scanner in her astral form.
1. http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/5706/affectastral01wy8.jpg

Exodus teleports Neophyte back from Avalon to earth.
1.http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/6310/teleportation01rg4.jpg

Exodus easily subdues a bunch of fighting Acolytes, including Colossus.
1 .http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/9119/vacolytes01cr2.jpg

id369
Dr. Strange.
Ability

Stops time across the planet, then wills time to reverse.
http://img203.imageshack.us/my.php?image=timerever12fl.jpg
After fighting for near 48 hours straight, Strange still has enough power to raise a full sized moon off it's axis and blow it up.
http://img137.imageshack.us/my.php?image=moon2ej.jpg
Blows a full sized planet up.
http://img141.imageshack.us/my.php?image=planblow2nb.jpg
This scan shows how effortlessly Strange can time travel. This time, he does it for no other reason than entertainment.
http://img204.imageshack.us/my.php?image=time7cm.jpg
Strange defeats MoonDragon, weilder of the mind gem in telepathy combat.
Moondragon>Prof X
http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/4936/infinityabyss3of6181ff.jpg
http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/6769/infinityabyss3of6213qs.jpg
Throws a high powered Jet fighter plane into another dimension. Again, very nonchalant.
http://img142.imageshack.us/my.php?image=plane8lt.jpg
Strange breaks through an illusion.
http://img396.imageshack.us/my.php?image=strangefeat57tk.gif
Dr.Strange, power to destroy the Galaxy.
http://img225.imageshack.us/my.php?image=gala0gm.jpg

Creditable fights
He defeats the In-Betweener with no prep. (IB>>>Thanos by far)
During the I.G saga, Strange went toe to toe with Warlock w/I.G, and stalemated for a while.
K.O's Galactus' herlad, Nova with a single blast.

Durability
Anyway, he takes a full on punch to the back from Jug. Jug comments that he "put holes in traliors with that punch", Strange is up and about a few panels later.
http://img142.imageshack.us/my.php?image=jug5wr.jpg

Ok. Now with his good shields. vs Galactus.
http://img219.imageshack.us/my.php?image=small0tr.jpg

I would go on, but there is a respect thread. I think Strange is 4th age or higher.

Mider999
dr strange gets all his powers from magic not himself i couldnt care less what he does especially with the vishanti backing him up, he once defeated shuma gorath who can destroy celestials but does that mean he did it by himself NOPE.

lobo cant clone anymore from what ive read, and spawn could just trap him like he did urizen, or stop time around him or send him to hell where spawns power is almost limitless and dont give me that bs about lobo i own most of his comics i believe i know what he can do.

genis vell's feats your comparing spawns to where done when he was delusional sooooooooooo not canon nobody cares

nice feats for exodus and shaman i know there feats, they still dont go on skyfather level i dont see those guys defeating the armies of heaven and hell, in fact i dont see any of these guys doing what spawn can do

stopping time
moving as fast as he can
melting heavens gates during second age now he's stronger
changing the world at second age now he's stronger
swollowing up all of heaven and hells armies

your feats are impressive but your just being full of it, like ive said in the past surfer has better feats then galactus dont make him greater then galactus, and that mind gem cant be used to its full power buddy.

id369

Mider999
you know i dont know what screen you see when you read this but i never said first age spawn was sky father buddy

first age is herald level

second age SECONDDDD is sky father higher then king thor

third age is unknown

fourth age is up there who knows how strong he is

your the one who drags the debate on buddy if you dont like it leave. You havent proven anything sept that you have the power to waist my and other people on here's time, your list of feats doesnt meak jack all. Even if i did put spawn on a skyfather level at first age you did the same with lobo, everyone knows thats not how lobo is depicted anymore, sept for the immortality stuff, but since then he is a match for supes, not gods, he can not clone anymore. The lobo who could clone and defeat gods and such is what i kinda refur to as classic lobo.

manjaro

Lord Urizen
What, exactly, did Malebolgia do? He sat there, and got decapitated.

Congratulations. He's worthless.

Malebolgia created the Hellspawns

Malebolgia slew his creator Leviathon to become the ruler of the 8th Circle of Hell

Malebolgia harnessed the power of Necroplasm, hell's most dangerous substance

Malebolgia has brought misery and ruin to dozens of worlds (as stated in Curse of Spawn)

Malebolgia has shaped the fabric of Hell (hell's reality in his circle) to his liking

He turned Al Simmons into the most powerful demon to date

Yeah.....

And what have they done to show that? God and Satan, quite literally, have no visible feats to show for in that comic. Like Spawn has described himself, they sit back and watch what's going on.

They sit back and watch thier armies battle, because a battle between God and Satan will never end. There will never be a victory between the two of them, that is why they send armies to fight on thier behalf, so a victory can be acheieved....like a game..

They are both infinitely powerful and immortal....they can never be destroyed. MOM stated that herself, so your argument against that will always be false.

Everything Heaven or Hell has done in Spawn is attributed to God and Satan directly, for they are above all other characters other than MOM and other characters have had amazing feats.

Zera who murdered thousands of angels all the equivalent of Mammon, Mammon who is far greater in power than any one of Galactus' heralds....

And God Spawn mutilitated Zera....hmmm......

Also, Earth isn't just "a big rock" in Marvel and DC either. In fact, nothing has ever happened to suggest that. In Marvel, it's been called "most favorable of worlds" by the Watcher, and the fact that it's special to TOAA speaks for itself. I'm sure that DC probably has similar things to show for it.

Earth is still a "favorable rock" in Marvel and DC. Earth in those universes does not have its own spirit or power the way it does in Image.... no

Also, I guarantee that God and Satan from Spawn couldn't do jack shit to even the Phoenix Force or Spectre, so if you wanna test that one, take it to the VS forum.

Oh yes they would...they are both immortal and indestructable, and can do virtually anything they wish.

That statement in itself is contradictory. How can you give the power to defeat something, which MOM gave Spawn, if something is undefeatable?.

God and Satan are indestructable, not undefeatable. Urizen is indestructable not undefeatable. They can only be defeated by being locked up or contained.

Cogliostro told Spawn that Urizen can be contained but not destroyed.

Such has been proven, as Urizen has only been defeated by means of being locked away, never destroyed.

Makes no sense whatsoever, so it's just rhetoric. Plain and simple.

Are you claiming that something that MOM states is pure rhetoric ?

What a FANTASTIC ARGUMENT ! roll eyes (sarcastic)

So I guess anything that TOAA or Yahweh says is ALSO just pure rhetoric ! eek!

I think that, first of all, calling me a fanboy makes no sense whatsoever, considering that I've shown nothing in this thread, or on any other thread, to be a fanboy of anything.

You continue to make baseless arguments, with no proof to back up your assertions, simply bashing Spawn and the characters, claiming that they can't do anything to Marvel or DC....

You make arguments like an 11 year old would.....

Spawn is a comic of recyclables. I already proved that in a different thread, so feel free to stop typing about that one, considering you can't back it up.

You have proven nothing thumb down

I have already countered that point, and you refused to look into it. I have BACKED UP every fkn thing I said. You, on the other hand, HAVE NOT.

Also, any comic is full of "indestrucable" characters, and how many times has Spawn been blown apart, or even killed? Look at what Curse did when he dissected him.

Spawn at First Age, Second Age, and Third Age was never indestructable or was said to be.

God, Satan, and God Spawn are indestructable factually. MOM said so herself, and the comic book played out that way. Stop denying what's there. No matter how many times you argue against it, you will be wrong.

Spawn has also survived being decapitated, dissected, ripped to peices, etc..during his weaker ages....sounds virtually indestructable to me wink

Once again, more crap claims. Please stop.

The only person talking bullshit is you....you have not backed up ONE of your points, and any evidense i supply you simply ignore. ya fanboy

How many times have the Plebiac brothers died and came back, again? How many times have the similar characters with the same premise (Redeemer, Female Angels, the multitudes of different Spawns that come in during the comic) came along?

Redeemer has appeared Four times, Angela has had 3 major appearances, there are more than one hellspawn btw....hellspawns are an army that Malebolgia created incase you didn't already know wink

Those were all thier appearances in 163 comic books.....

Violator has never died.....in Hell......an angel or demon's deaths on Earth do not equal true death. Only when they die in heaven or hell is it permanent.

Angela's death in hell was permanent. She never came back to life the way Spiderman, Superman, and X men do one hundred times a year.....

There's literally dozens. You can't say that Spawn doesn't have any repitition, because it does.

Like.... ?

Can you please back up your bullshit ?

Yet I obviously have much more common sense. If someone is granted the power to destroy something, then that something is defeatable.

See how simple that was?

What are you talking about ?

Spawn has never been granted the power to destroy anyone !

Okay, for the last time, since this reply itself is getting beyond repetitive in its own right, if you can grant power to destroy something, that something is able to be defeated. Also, saying that someone from another universe couldn't defeat it is just sheer lunacy.

Can you please clarify what you are talking about ?

Mom never gave Spawn the power to destroy Urizen, God, Or Satam....NEVER...she NEVER stated that.

That is either a poor misintepretation on YOUR part, or a shitty argument you are trying to come up with last minute....

There's lots of undefeatable stuff from different universes. Image is no different. erm

Image is very different from Marvel and DC. Your ignorance is alarming.....

Spawn got a small power boost, and beat Urizen. Big deal. Urizen didn't do anything to suggest that someone along the lines of Thanos, Despero, etc couldn't take it out.

A small power boost ?

Total Control over the Earth is hardly what i call a small power boost.....

Urizen was ALSO in a severely weakened state, so his being trapped was bound to happen with Greenworld's gift. It was Spawn, Angela, and the entire Earth realm VS Urizen....

Thanos and Despero cannot open and close an entire planet last time I checked......

How can he only be contained when you're claiming the power of MOM. He/She could just blink him out of existance with the flick of a finger. erm

He can only be contained by those who are his equal or superior. (God, Satan, etc.) Mom created him...she created everything in Image. Therefore she can do wtf she wants

What were you saying about a toilet again?

It's where you belong thumb down

manjaro
URIZEN....Taking ppl to school since 1947

Lord Urizen
Yet, MOM herself created the God and Satan of the Imageverse. If she can create it, she can destroy it. It's a basic principle of creation.

erm

It's the same way with TOAA and The Presence. Since they run the companies (TOAA and Presence are the comic versions of the heads of the two major companies) they decide who dies and who lives. Odin himself died, and was brought back.

However, you know absolutely nothing about Odin, so I'll explain.

Odin died during Thor v2, and after Thor's reign on Eath, he turned things back to make sure it didn't happen again.

Now, your general version of such would immediately think "OMG THAT IS PIS!" and not know anything about what happened.

Though resurrection is a running joke on comic boards, it not something to be taken seriously, and is sometimes integral to storylines. erm

If Spawn died for a while, and they had to resurrect him, you wouldn't be bitching like you are now.

Now Folks, I'm just gonna skip the rest of the kid's argument, because it's the same old, same old.

LU, you need to honestly calm down, and look around. My argument had plenty of base to it, and still does. More than one person could say the same thing I did, and I honestly don't appreciate the insults that you keep throwing out just because I don't buy into the same crap you do.

Spawn is a good comic, but I am not making him out to be more than he is.

I suggest you read up a bit, take in some new comics, and so forth, but I'm gonna report you next time you fill a post with insults when someone else makes a good point.

In fact, I'm gonna take this to the VS forum, and let the people decide. Maybe then you'll see the truth.

-Beta Ray Howard
--KMC Magiks Beta Ray Bill. smokin'

This entire argument is irrelevant thumb down

What does Odin have to do with anything? I have no mentioned him once......

Godspawn is immortal, cannot die, same with God and Satan

God created Heaven

Satan created Hell

Heaven and Hell are infinite in dimension, they are like pocket universes....

Earth was a gift to them from MOM and they used Earth as the means to settle thier fued...

They did this, because they NEED a VICTORY. Neither can destroy the other, because they are both all powerful and immortal. And not "bullshit" immortal, truly immortal. Mom claimed this, she is the voice of certainty, she is the "writer" like YOU Said yourself...

So what she says is truth, and you argue against what SHE herself claimed. thumb down

God Spawn created a whole new Earth with everybody on it. He resurrected every single soul, restored all, closed off Heaven and Hell to new Earth, made it so that no demon or angel could ever communicate with a human again.

God Spawn mutiliated Zera with almost no effort......

Zera murdered ALL of the Forgotten....

The Forgotten are hundreds of angels who are all the equivalent of Mammon

Mammon has proven to be far above Herald level...he is a thousand times more powerful than Malebolgia, he is the one who set Los Angeles with the Earthquake in service to Satan, he is one of the most powerful Angels to exist, wayyy more powerful than Angela, and he took over most of Hell in Satan's absence

Angela has travelled at Cosmic Speed from galaxy distances, slayed demons, dragons, and creatures of such might, and defeated a galactic level threat (The ARGUS) ALL ON HER OWN.

Angela is AT LEAST as powerful as the Silver Surfer.....yet she is one of the weaker characters in the Spawn mythology....

I rest my Case here......I did not mean to insult you in other posts, for that i apologize. But none of your arguments have had any base to them, and you continue to simply IGNORE any evidense I provide you, and if you cannot face the facts that have been supplied for you, then you are not worth debating.

Lord Urizen
Originally posted by manjaro
URIZEN....Taking ppl to school since 1947

cool

id369

Beta Ray Howard
This entire argument is irrelevant thumb down

Only because I'm using too big of words. Let me dumb it down for you.

You don't know jack shit about anything beyond Image comics.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

DaJadgeraut
Only because I\'m using too big of words. Let me dumb it down for you.

You don\'t know jack shit about anything beyond Image comics.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Please Beta Ray Marcus Respect Svend

Takion
Only because I'm using too big of words. Let me dumb it down for you.

You don't know jack shit about anything beyond Image comics.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Thats really not correct to say to someone that actually does.

Lord Urizen

Lord Urizen

thank you Takion thumb up

How have you been man, long time, no talk !

Takion
thank you Takion thumb up

How have you been man, long time, no talk !
I totally lost everything on Spawn until a few days ago, School has been a killer. sad

Lord Urizen
I totally lost everything on Spawn until a few days ago, School has been a killer. sad

Do you need an update ?

Takion
Do you need an update ?

Oh no, I have been reading your posts, that good enough for me.

Lord Urizen
Oh no, I have been reading your posts, that good enough for me.

big grin

Takion
big grin

It's odd, the person who recently updated teh scan thinks Fourth age is stil Doctor Strange level.

Beta Ray Howard

Yet it's horridly obvious that he doesn't.

no expression

The funniest part is that he didn't even come up with an answer for this:
I already said it. Spawn was at one point the King of Hell. Now he's at that level again, powerful as Satan.

The Legion showed up when he took over hell, then he used the again, but gave them an actual name.

Also, the whole "powers of hell used against it" has already been used.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghost_Rider

Also, the symbiotic costume has also been used by McFarlane before.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Venom_%28comics%29

Fighting a demon that affects humans has already been done
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blackheart

Fighting Vampires has already been done
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blade_%28comics%29

so, saying Spawn and everything he does is completely original is just dumb. Good comic, but nothing really new.

Lord Urizen

no expression

Go away you sore loser.... thumb down

I've been a consistant defender of Thanos, Dark Pheonix, Spectre, Living Tribunal, and other Marvel/DC characters before you even joined these forums.

Ask anyone, they will vouch for you.....

you are a horrible debator. You cannot back up not even ONE of your claims. You are only talented in bashing other characters and other members....please....go find something to do, you already lost

Takion

no expression

No dude. Lord has been on here for a while. He has defeated some of our top debators, he is one of our top debators.

Takion

no expression

Dude, thats wiki. I could on there and say Blackheart is actually TOAA!

Beta Ray Howard
Go away you sore loser.... thumb down

Pretty sure you haven't proven anything you said. You make wild claims that you can't back up.

I've been a consistant defender of Thanos, Dark Pheonix, Spectre, Living Tribunal, and other Marvel/DC characters before you even joined these forums.

Ask anyone, they will vouch for you.....

Yet you say that Spawn > All of them? Yeah, you're sooooo knowledgable

you are a horrible debator. You cannot back up not even ONE of your claims. You are only talented in bashing other characters and other members....please....go find something to do, you already lost

What did I lose? Considering the fact that 95% of your argument is insults and temper tantrum, backed up by bullshit claims that just about anyone can see, then what did I lose?

Did I lose a contest of who throws a ten year old tantrum first?

In that case, you win that contest every time. big grin

SO, if you're finished, just stop posting. We'll take this to the VS forums and see what everyone else says. wink

Lord Urizen
I already said it. Spawn was at one point the King of Hell. Now he's at that level again, powerful as Satan..

Spawn was the King of the 8th Level of Hell...he took Malebolgia's place, that's ALL....he was not even on par with Mammon in terms of influence over Hell....

Satan has absolute control over ALL OF HELL, not just the 8th plain....

Your point is mute....

Spawn is now the equal of Satan AND GOD.....he's not the ruler of Hell..that was only ONCE

Your point is mute....again......

The Legion showed up when he took over hell, then he used the again, but gave them an actual name.

That was NOT the "Legion" you dumbass...

Those were all the hellspawns that Malebolgia created, who backed up Spawn and chose his side in Spawn's battle against Violator.

The Legion was a NEW army of souls that MoM fused with Spawn's heart, they had nothing to do with Malebolgia....

Again your total ignorance of Spawn mythos is revealed....

Also, the whole "powers of hell used against it" has already been used.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghost_Rider

And your point is ?

Also, the symbiotic costume has also been used by McFarlane before.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Venom_%28comics%29

And your point is ?

Fighting a demon that affects humans has already been done
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blackheart

And your point is ?

Fighting Vampires has already been done
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blade_%28comics%29

And your point is ?

so, saying Spawn and everything he does is completely original is just dumb. Good comic, but nothing really new.

I NEVER said Spawn was completely original. NOTHING is completely original, everything is influenced by another ....

I SAID that Spawn is not LOADED WITH PIS and CONSTANT resurrection of characters and storylines...

I STAND BEHIND what I said full force, and you have not proven me wrong

YOU FAIL

AGAIN thumb down

Takion
Pretty sure you haven't proven anything you said. You make wild claims that you can't back up.

What did I lose? Considering the fact that 95% of your argument is insults and temper tantrum, backed up by bullshit claims that just about anyone can see, then what did I lose?

Did I lose a contest of who throws a ten year old tantrum first?

In that case, you win that contest every time. big grin

SO, if you're finished, just stop posting. We'll take this to the VS forums and see what everyone else says. wink

Dude your acting a little Spawn hating. Trust Lord, when he came teh first thread he went on was to protect Thanos, no Spawn. Then he went to the respect thread and elaborated everything.

Lord Urizen

Yes I have....you simply ignore the proof.....it's evident to everyone on this thread.....

I NEVER said that. What is it with all these false accusations? Trying to make yourself look better ? erm

I have provided you with the comic book information itself. If you see that as bullshit claims, then that is your problem, not mine.

Takion
Im off for a while.

Lord Urizen
Im off for a while.

Dude....Beta does not know what the hell he is talking about...

1) He has not countered ANY of my points

2) He makes false accusations against me, trying to make pretend I made a claim that I never made....

3)And he ignores the evidense of events I provided him....he's not worth debating....

Beta Ray Howard
Yes I have....you simply ignore the proof.....it's evident to everyone on this thread.....

Not really. erm
Considering the fact that the powers of Spawn have already been found to be the same as other characters, saying that he's > everyone is unfounded.

I NEVER said that. What is it with all these false accusations? Trying to make yourself look better ? erm

Lying is bad. sad

I have provided you with the comic book information itself. If you see that as bullshit claims, then that is your problem, not mine.

I haven't seen one scan from you, ever. no expression

Lord Urizen
I haven't seen one scan from you, ever. no expression

You have seen the scans on this thread, which another debator has posted, which supported some of what I have claimed.

The rest is straight out of the comic series itself...if you don't beleive me, read the series YOURSELF, extensively....do your own research. I have told you nothing but the facts about Spawn....there's an entire thread discussing his powers, why don't you check that out ?

If you still demand scans instead of statements which are loyal to the comic book itself, then I will scan everything......

In another thread, I will make a thread of scans for every single point I have made.....it will take me a lot of time though to sort out my comic books, and scan, and save, but I will do it just for you....

Will you be happy if i do so ? Just say so, because I tire of this pointless argument. I will shut u up with one thread....dedicated solely to backing up everything I said.....and it will be done.

And regardless, i have displayed FAR MORE evidense for my claims then you have....I have explained to you the FEATS, the character descriptions, and what MoM herself stated....and you simply ignore it.

You didn't even bother to COUNTER not one of my claims......instead you continue to rant on like a troll about how im "full o 'shit" and about how I can't back up anything I said, even though I already did....

Lord Urizen
Not really. erm
Considering the fact that the powers of Spawn have already been found to be the same as other characters, saying that he's > everyone is unfounded.

I never stated that...another flaw is that you keep putting words into my mouth....cut it out

Beta Ray Howard
I never stated that...another flaw is that you keep putting words into my mouth....cut it out

How about I put your own words back in there.

You're lying about things you said IN THE EXACT SAME THREAD!

Takion

Your just interpreting it wrong.

Beta Ray Howard
Your just interpreting it wrong.

There's virtually nothing to misinterpret. He put it pretty simply. sad

I have a LOT of respect for Spawn, and for the fact that he's the first extremely popular Black superhero.

I really just don't like it when people blow him out of wack. If someone started a thread about Beta Ray Bill taking on Galactus and winning, you bet your ass I'd be pissed about that too.

Takion
There's virtually nothing to misinterpret. He put it pretty simply. sad

I have a LOT of respect for Spawn, and for the fact that he's the first extremely popular Black superhero.

I really just don't like it when people blow him out of wack. If someone started a thread about Beta Ray Bill taking on Galactus and winning, you bet your ass I'd be pissed about that too.

Lord never said, "Any Spawn can take down MCU or DCU." He only said God Spawn can because he had an extreme power boost. BETA RAY CAN TAKE DOWN GALACTUS, ALL HE NEED IS A LITTLE HELP FROM WOLVERINE!

Beta Ray Howard
Lord never said, "Any Spawn can take down MCU or DCU." He only said God Spawn can because he had an extreme power boost. BETA RAY CAN TAKE DOWN GALACTUS, ALL HE NEED IS A LITTLE HELP FROM WOLVERINE!

laughing

You're a funny dude, Takion.

Takion
laughing

You're a funny dude, Takion.

Im a Magik as well.

Lord Urizen

Dumbass, do you have a problem reading ?

I said God Spawn can take on anyone in the MU or DCU, NOT that he is greater than the entire MU or DCU as you so mistakenly intepretted it.

Living Tribunal is not part of Marvel Universe 616, he is beyond that. So you're dumb spite thread is irrelevant.

ONCE AGAIN thank you for failing to counter any of my points....

Mider999
ugh i wish i could kick beta ray and that other guy out of here, all you do beta is slander the other debators and never ever EVER back up anything you say, you keep saying that we say spawn can defeat everyone which we keep telling you is now what we said but you keep going on and on about how we say that.

you and that other guy with your lame little feat list of x-man and exodus wow you sure showed up nah you didnt you just showed how ignorent you are of comics

you say you own all the spawn comics how is it someone who owns the entire series of something doesnt know hardly anything about it.

Lord Urizen
ugh i wish i could kick beta ray and that other guy out of here, all you do beta is slander the other debators and never ever EVER back up anything you say, you keep saying that we say spawn can defeat everyone which we keep telling you is now what we said but you keep going on and on about how we say that.

you and that other guy with your lame little feat list of x-man and exodus wow you sure showed up nah you didnt you just showed how ignorent you are of comics

you say you own all the spawn comics how is it someone who owns the entire series of something doesnt know hardly anything about it.

Exactly thumb up

Beta Ray Coward doesn't know anything about Spawn. That's why he called everything i said bullshit.....my arguments are clearly superior to his own, and all he does is slander and spam....he's annoying.

Anyways, it matters not. I am preparing a thread for God Spawn, which will back up everything I mentioned earlier.

id369
It's odd, the person who recently updated teh scan thinks Fourth age is stil Doctor Strange level.

That would be me, and I am being vary lenient. Dr. Strange has much better feats.
So I deemed him superior.

Any how I started a match with both of them, so if you want to prove me wrong.

Mider999
your not very smart are you surfer has better feats then galactus do you deem him supiriour?

Beta Ray Howard
Exactly thumb up

Beta Ray Coward doesn't know anything about Spawn. That's why he called everything i said bullshit.....my arguments are clearly superior to his own, and all he does is slander and spam....he's annoying.

Anyways, it matters not. I am preparing a thread for God Spawn, which will back up everything I mentioned earlier.

Reported for slander. You're just pissed because I caught you in a lie.

id369
Spawn can never claimed he destroyed a planet. The best he could do (releasing all its energies) was wipe out existence on earth.

If I am not mistaken, Odin takes down Galaxies.

your not very smart are you surfer has better feats then galactus do you deem him supiriour?
I am not being rude to you, so why are you acting inappropriate?
Oh and make an effort to fix up your writing, you can make a proper paragraph right?

BTW - what ever happened to the member “Spawn Rules”?

Beta Ray Howard

http://img295.imageshack.us/img295/6843/917294338b0420c6dam128fcl8.jpg

You didn't even know the difference between Recon and Retcon.

id369

DigiMark007
Closed at the request of the thread starter.

...shame on you guys for taking it to the point where he wanted it closed though. I'll skip the official warnings this time, but is it really necessary to insult people and bash them as much as what I've been reading in the reports from this thread?

erm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.