Carmella DeCesare

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tonnochi
Just thought I'd bring this girl to attention, because there seems to be alot of Eva Longoria lovers here.

If You like Eva Longoria, but are a bit pissed off because she is one of those actresses who don't like to get nude, then Carmella DeCesare is the perfect alternative for you.

Carmella DeCesare is a former playboy/now non-nude model with about the same measurements as Eva Longoria, and looks just like her.

Here is a pic. I have more.

http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/7682/r44fk.jpg

LORDSIDIOUS01
Greetings, Whats good Tonnochi, Carmella DeCesare is smoking hot. I have her playboy issue. Eva or Mrs. Tony Parker is smoking hot also. I hope that Carmella would take up acting and do a prime time show.

gabrielangel
Eva really can't compete with this girl. Eva would look much better with implants. Fake is much better than flat.

Tonnochi
Originally posted by gabrielangel
Eva really can't compete with this girl. Eva would look much better with implants. Fake is much better than flat.

Here here! I have to be honest, a girl could have the best ass and a great face, but if she's flat, no dice.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.