Scythe's Luck, Gather 'Round Everyone

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scythe
Man, I just had a moment to think about KMC. Looking at the bad rep I had when I first arrived, I've come a long way. I've earned the respect of many, lost the respect of others. Very, very few people despise me. Made some great friends, both Xerus and SelphieT are here. Launched my successful Sprite Comic that I really thought was gonna flop, and I'm still kickin'.

I do believe this deserves a toast, thanks everyone for being the best forum users I've ever met.

SelphieT
I can't help but to think of that guy Xerius, and not our Xerus.

Scythe
Yeah, Xirius. And there was Xavius and Xavier. Tis enough to 'splode our heads.

My guess is they're planning on something....all of them! They're up to something.

§P0oONY
You're alright in my book...

Scythe
Thanks Spoony, although those extra two periods toward the end make me wonder, I'm sure it's fine.

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Scythe
Thanks Spoony, although those extra two periods toward the end make me wonder, I'm sure it's fine.

Ignore the dots, it's become habit...

Bardock42

Scythe

SelphieT
indeed.

Scythe
Mhmm.

Strangelove
cheers

you're an upstanding fellow, a little odd, but aren't we all?

Strangelove Seal of Approval thumbsup

Eclipso
To us!
beer drunk cheers drunk beer

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Scythe
Man, I just had a moment to think about KMC. Looking at the bad rep I had when I first arrived, I've come a long way. I've earned the respect of many, lost the respect of others. Very, very few people despise me. Made some great friends, both Xerus and SelphieT are here. Launched my successful Sprite Comic that I really thought was gonna flop, and I'm still kickin'.

I do believe this deserves a toast, thanks everyone for being the best forum users I've ever met.
laughing out loud oh yeah, the stabbing incident!!! laughing out loud

Scythe
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
laughing out loud oh yeah, the stabbing incident!!! laughing out loud

Yeah, thanks to that day, I can drink coffee out of ten different places.

Scythe
That's still creepy. No matter who you are.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.