To End All Rumors

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord Tyrant
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y102/Nemo09/EmmaandVishal.jpg

THIS IS EMMA WATSONS BF.

The Phantom
Originally posted by Lord Tyrant
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y102/Nemo09/EmmaandVishal.jpg

THIS IS EMMA WATSONS BF. I don't care but it's fake.

Destiny_Desire
it looks like a manip. sort of...

Lord Tyrant
Yeah, It very may well be, but I don't care either.

Barker
wtfnone

Lord Tyrant
Whats a manip?

Destiny_Desire
its short for manipulation.

Lord Tyrant
Oh, but who is that guy?

Destiny_Desire
shrug dunno, dunt care.

Lord Tyrant
Hmmm, he looks familiar.

Demonic Phoenix
Hmmm, he looks familiar.

Youno expressionstick out tongue?

Destiny_Desire
Hmmm, he looks familiar.

ermmGo look in a mirror

The Phantom
It's probably just fan making it look like he is with her. Very poor job too.

Destiny_Desire
Yup.

Blue_Hefner
Looks like it was taken years ago.

Nickey
Originally posted by The Phantom

For the first time since I've been here, I finally agree with Phantom

siriuswriter
Plus, isn't that Emma from... a really long time ago?

Lord Tyrant
Originally posted by Destiny_Desire
ermmGo look in a mirror

Thats not me! sick

Nickey
Thats not me! sick

How do we know that? stick out tongue

I'm sorry, but you just seem to match everything Phantom said. And I rarely agree with him.

Lord Tyrant
Well, it's not me, just know that. I live in the USA.

Nickey
So. Ever heard of long distance relationships? Not that Emma Watson would even consider dating you.

Diamonds
Obviously it's not real.
But, er, I seriously doubt Lord Tyrant is him messed Unless I've got it all wrong and you're joking around...whatever, it's probably a fan-made thing.

Destiny_Desire
Thats not me! sick

petpet If you say so.

d-fly_girl008
Well that was pointless.

Nickey
Nice sig, Diamonds

Lord Tyrant

The Phantom

Lord Tyrant
High five.

laughing

Nickey

Lord Tyrant
Oh I see what you meant by I would regret messing with you because you would snitch, well I was only defending my self-respect so I will be fine.

Nickey
Look. I'm trying really hard to ignore you, but you're not making it easy since you're a hard headed ignorant bastard. So this is last time I'm gonna tell you to leave me the hell alone. Do you get that or do you Phantom to tell you? You are the most stupid and conceeding person I have met on this website. So if you think that you can make me feel bad because you have a few friends to back you up. Think again. I've met worse than you. To me, you're just a little boy seeking attention. So once more, I will ask you to leave me THE HELL ALONE!

Lord Tyrant

d-fly_girl008
You both need to take a chill pill.

Lord Tyrant
I'm not the one fliping out.

d-fly_girl008
I noticed, but you're not exactly being nice. I can see why, but still.

Nickey
And what's that supose to mean dgirl? stick out tongue

d-fly_girl008
Nothing. stick out tongue Just that I think that both of you are overreacting just a little. But I can see why.

Nickey

Lord Tyrant
Am I the one who called someone else a ignorant bastard?

Nickey
Originally posted by d-fly_girl008
Nothing. stick out tongue Just that I think that both of you are overreacting just a little. But I can see why.

It's not me. He was the one who made a fool of himself when he posted false information in that other thread. And everyone eles was stating their opionion, and I stated mine. But then he PM me and started rambling about how I said he's that guy he posted. And that wasn't me. That was his little buddy Phantom. Then I made a little joke that Emma Watson would never date him, and he started throwing insults. So I think I have a right to tell him what's on my mind.

Nickey
Am I the one who called someone else a ignorant bastard?

Am I the one who called someone eles unattractive?

Lord Tyrant
I think ignorant bastard means worse, but okay, if it offends you, I'm sorry.

d-fly_girl008
There you go.

Nickey
Fine. I'm sorry. But next time don't point fingers at me. I never said you were the boy in the pic. It was Phantom. Anyway, I'm sorry.

Lord Tyrant
Okay, Its all good, so what do we do with this topic now?

Nickey
Um.. Let's talk about why did you decide to post this thread?

Lord Tyrant
It would help to the read the very first post.

Nickey
It says "THIS IS EMMA WATSON'S BF"
Anything eles?

TheKingofKINGS!
Originally posted by Nickey
For the first time since I've been here, I finally agree with Phantom And for the first time since you've been here, you're right.

Lord Tyrant
Originally posted by TheKingofKINGS!
And for the first time since you've been here, you're right.

Man, no offense at all, but why do so many people dislike Nickey?

The Phantom
Fine. I'm sorry. But next time don't point fingers at me. I never said you were the boy in the pic. It was Phantom. Anyway, I'm sorry. What?! Excuse me? I did no such thing. I denied it only. Go back through the pages and quote me.Originally posted by Lord Tyrant
Man, no offense at all, but why do so many people dislike Nickey? She doesn't follow rules well.

Lord Tyrant
Oh, I see.

The Phantom
Oh, I see. Plus she attacked me the first days she was here. But lets not go into that.

BTW, I never said it was you.

The Phantom
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
Youno expressionstick out tongue? Originally posted by Destiny_Desire
ermmGo look in a mirror

See.

And reading the pages I missed because I was away, damn looks like Nickey made more enemies.

Lord Tyrant
Yeah, I know, it's all good.

Nickey
I'M JUST GOING TO IGNORE ALL OF YOU BEFORE I LODE MY TEMPER!

Nickey
I'M JUST GOING TO IGNORE ALL OF YOU BEFORE I LODE MY TEMPER!

My bad stick out tongue
I meant lose

Nickey
And to answer your question, Lord Tyrant, the reason I have certain enemies is because one of them acts like he's Mr. Perfect. The other one is always instagating. The other one is just so disrespectful against women. And F.Y.I Phantom. Those people weren't talking to me. So you need to get yoor facts straight ad actually read the whole thing!

Lord Tyrant
And to answer your question, Lord Tyrant, the reason I have certain enemies is because one of them acts like he's Mr. Perfect. The other one is always instagating. The other one is just so disrespectful against women. And F.Y.I Phantom. Those people weren't talking to me. So you need to get yoor facts straight ad actually read the whole thing!

Okay, just relax.

Nickey
I'm relaxed. It's him always doing that. There are sometimes I don't even bother him, or I'm talking to someone else, he buggs me. There was one time I tried to call a truce, but he ignored it and continued to bother me. There was also a time we were sending PM messages to each other, and all of a sudden, he had a ***** fit. So I'm not the one who needs to relax, he does. I've told him many times to leave him alone. But he insists on bugging me. So, I don't mean to pile this on you, Tyrant, but I'm not the one who needs to slow their roll.

Destiny_Desire
WOW.... triple poster. stick out tongue

Nickey

BTW, Phantom. Here's your proof.

Destiny_Desire
BTW, Phantom. Here's your proof.

petpet You've misunderstood.

Lord Tyrant
She is going through a hell of a time, just chill, Nickey how old are you?

Destiny_Desire
She is going through a hell of a time, just chill, Nickey how old are you?

you dont know her like I do, and besides, Why does age matter? Shes 14.

Lord Tyrant
She sounds much younger.

The Phantom
LISTEN WOMAN! STOP MAKING IT LIKE I'M THE BAD PERSON! YOU SAID IT WAS ME THAT STARTED THE THING THAT IT WAS HIM INT HE PICTURE. I PROVED IT WRONG. STOP BEING A LITTLE ***** AND GROW THE **** UP!

Now back to your regular tv program.

d-fly_girl008
Wow... the last person you lost your temper on like that was... me, I think.

The Phantom
Wow... the last person you lost your temper on like that was... me, I think. Yea, and that was a long time ago.

d-fly_girl008
A VERY long time ago. Wow... memories.

The Phantom
A VERY long time ago. Wow... memories. Let's keep those tucked away.... big grin

Anyway.... Yea. Fake picture. Yadda yadda ydda.

TheKingofKINGS!
I'm relaxed. It's him always doing that. There are sometimes I don't even bother him, or I'm talking to someone else, he buggs me. There was one time I tried to call a truce, but he ignored it and continued to bother me. There was also a time we were sending PM messages to each other, and all of a sudden, he had a ***** fit. So I'm not the one who needs to relax, he does. I've told him many times to leave him alone. But he insists on bugging me. So, I don't mean to pile this on you, Tyrant, but I'm not the one who needs to slow their roll. You're not following the rules, and Phantom is a kinda "Semi-mod" of the HP forum, so it's his duty to harrass you.

d-fly_girl008
Hidden for ever and ever... for no one else... yeah.

Yeah... uh... Obviously fake.

The Phantom
Originally posted by TheKingofKINGS!
You're not following the rules, and Phantom is a kinda "Semi-mod" of the HP forum, so it's his duty to harrass you. Oh don't call me that. I'mma get a bad rep that way....

Lord Tyrant
Funny.

RoguePw25
Hmm, now that I've had the pleasure of reading this thread:

Nickey, I'm trying to figure out why you reported Lord Tyrant? Especially when you said this:

So. Ever heard of long distance relationships? Not that Emma Watson would even consider dating you.

You outright call him out like this and then you report him? Oh no. If anything, he should have reported you. We don't say things like the above here. You're inviting an argument.

Look. I'm trying really hard to ignore you, but you're not making it easy since you're a hard headed ignorant bastard. So this is last time I'm gonna tell you to leave me the hell alone. Do you get that or do you Phantom to tell you? You are the most stupid and conceeding person I have met on this website. So if you think that you can make me feel bad because you have a few friends to back you up. Think again. I've met worse than you. To me, you're just a little boy seeking attention. So once more, I will ask you to leave me THE HELL ALONE!

This is completely unnecessary Nickey and it is member bashing. Prior to this did anyone call you any names, or whatnot, yet here you are, opening member bashing others. Please stop doing this.

I have read this entire thread and I'm just shaking my head. Nickey why do you constantly continue posting off topic posts? I specifically call you out because you're the only one saying that others won't leave you alone. Yet, what have you done? You continue the argument yourself, calling people fools, bastards, etc. NOT NECESSARY.

I made a little joke that Emma Watson would never date him, and he started throwing insults. So I think I have a right to tell him what's on my mind.

Your "little joke" was rude and I'm not surprised that he reacted the way he did. You were insulting him. As for Phantom, there's nowhere in this thread where that he was the boy in that picture. You misunderstood him, but this is yet another place where you are inviting an argument Nicky. Please do not do this.

And no triple posting. We don't do this here. If you have any questions, PM me but do NOT continue posting about it here. Thank you. smile

TheKingofKINGS!
BTW, Phantom. Here's your proof. He meant a generic fan, not necessairly that person.

Lord Tyrant
Originally posted by RoguePw25
Hmm, now that I've had the pleasure of reading this thread:

Nickey, I'm trying to figure out why you reported Lord Tyrant? Especially when you said this:

You outright call him out like this and then you report him? Oh no. If anything, he should have reported you. We don't say things like the above here. You're inviting an argument.

This is completely unnecessary Nickey and it is member bashing. Prior to this did anyone call you any names, or whatnot, yet here you are, opening member bashing others. Please stop doing this.

I have read this entire thread and I'm just shaking my head. Nickey why do you constantly continue posting off topic posts? I specifically call you out because you're the only one saying that others won't leave you alone. Yet, what have you done? You continue the argument yourself, calling people fools, bastards, etc. NOT NECESSARY.

Your "little joke" was rude and I'm not surprised that he reacted the way he did. You were insulting him. As for Phantom, there's nowhere in this thread where that he was the boy in that picture. You misunderstood him, but this is yet another place where you are inviting an argument Nicky. Please do not do this.

And no triple posting. We don't do this here. If you have any questions, PM me but do NOT continue posting about it here. Thank you. smile

Mod Power cool

Destiny_Desire
leftright Wow.

Running Mascara
I don't care but it's fake.

Nickey
laughing Wow, you guys remind me of Madia's family reunion. You guys may fight with each other but you still stand up for each other. laughing All of you gaining up on me makes me laugh.

'Falls to the floor and starts laughing'

Good times

Lord Tyrant
KMC, is like that sometimes.

Nickey
I've noticed

The Phantom
Wait. We're a family? bawling

Nickey
Yeah, I guess so. Anyway, sorry Phantom. No hard feelings?

Demonic Phoenix

Poor guy, no one knew how he'd take learning that he has another familypetpet

Lord Tyrant
LOL

The Phantom
Yeah, I guess so. Anyway, sorry Phantom. No hard feelings? Mmhmm.Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
Poor guy, no one knew how he'd take learning that he has another familypetpet big grinOriginally posted by Lord Tyrant
LOL o.o

Lord Tyrant
Yo things my sig is damn tight.

Demonic Phoenix
Mmhmm.

Why does everyone here say mhmmweep?

Yo things my sig is damn tight.

o.o

Destiny_Desire

Demonic Phoenix
Aww, is the wittle baby cwying?

Lord Tyrant
Watching Holiday Bowl

Texas AM -0
Cal - 0

Destiny_Desire

schmoll shut it.

Lord Tyrant
Done Watching the Holiday Bowl.

Texas AM - 10
Cal - 44

Nickey
Mmhmm.

Does that mean you forgive me or what.

Destiny_Desire
hmm Maybe...

Nickey
This guy is so unpredictable

Destiny_Desire
no expression Maybe to you.

Nickey
I know he doesn't like me DD. But in life, sometimes you have to step up and be the bigger person.(And I don't mean fat) I'm trying to do that, but he's making it very hard.

Destiny_Desire
yeah, I know what you mean.

Lord Tyrant
You guys just forget it, this the online wolrd, everything goes down.

Destiny_Desire
smile Okie.

Running Mascara

Nahh, I put it to sleep already ermmhappy

Diamonds
Blimey it's like being in the OTF stick out tongue
I love Rogue. Such power happy
And, yeah, we are a family. We fight but if anyone tries to pull us apart or insult us and it's like waving a red flag to a bull. Yay us!

Demonic Phoenix
schmoll shut it.

Wow, a talking babyshock

Originally posted by Running Mascara
Nahh, I put it to sleep already ermmhappy

I don't think you're DD's nannyermmhappy

Originally posted by Diamonds
Blimey it's like being in the OTF stick out tongue
I love Rogue. Such power happy
And, yeah, we are a family. We fight but if anyone tries to pull us apart or insult us and it's like waving a red flag to a bull. Yay us!

Power corruptsmad, he bribed me with cash to vote for him in the Best Mod ever gamecry.

Gravitation

Power corruptsmad, he bribed me with cash to vote for him in the Best Mod ever gamecry.

Hahaha. laughing out loud Ever get the money?

Destiny_Desire
Wow, a talking babyshock

Shut it. leftright *throws food @ DP*

Sunlight_shines
Wow, a talking babyshock

haha..

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by Gravitation
Hahaha. laughing out loud Ever get the money?

Nocrybaby. It was a cancelled credit cardweep

Shut it. leftright *throws food @ DP*

*spanks her* tongue

Sunlight_shines
Reading all the posts made me crycry

*spanks her* tongue
haha

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by Sunlight_shines
Reading all the posts made me crycry

Awwhug

Gravitation

that sucks...are you going to sue?

lol!
j/k Rogue!

Diamonds
Nocrybaby. It was a cancelled credit cardweep laughing out loud

Demonic Phoenix
that sucks...are you going to sue?

lol!
j/k Rogue!

Sue? Sue Rogue? I'd be lucky if Rogue doesn't have me hung by my feetweep.

Gravitation
Why would he have you hung by your feet?

Destiny_Desire

ermmhappy cos he deserves it.

Gravitation
You know,Rogue hasn't been on for a few days...quick Demonic Phoenix,run before he comes back.

lol.I think we've gone off-topic now. laughing out loud

Destiny_Desire
hmm I guess so

Gravitation
But yet,the original topic kinda...died...

Destiny_Desire
Yeah... I think the squirrels got bored of her.

Demonic Phoenix

because he would want to hang me, but he cannot kill me, so he'll hang me by my feet instead of my neckweep

ermmhappy cos he deserves it.

Quiet, diaper usermhm

You know,Rogue hasn't been on for a few days...quick Demonic Phoenix,run before he comes back.

lol.I think we've gone off-topic now. laughing out loud

Good thing for him too, because I'd show him what happens to people who bribe me with cancelled credit cardsmad.........Run? Me? Are you off your rockerstick out tongue?

Gravitation
Why would he want to hang you anyway?

That would be interesting laughing

Demonic Phoenix
You don't want to knowstick out tongue

You just laugh all you want, I'll show you and Roguestick out tongue.

Gravitation
laughing out loud I'm sure you will.

Running Mascara

Am too! miffed

I did it for free happy

Destiny_Desire
Am too! miffed

I did it for free happy

ermm Prove it.

Demonic Phoenix
laughing out loud I'm sure you will.

Yes, another believerflexstick out tongue

Am too! miffed

I did it for free happy

What does she pay you in? Used diaperserm?

I refused, and he bribed me, plus threatened to cancel my credit cards tooweep

Sunlight_shines
Yes, another believerflexstick out tongue

What does she pay you in? Used diaperserm?

I refused, and he bribed me, plus threatened to cancel my credit cards tooweep
laughing out loud

Aww..hug

Sunlight_shines
Why would he want to hang you anyway?

That would be interesting laughing
Sorry about the doublepost but how come your quotes are different?

Gravitation
*shrugs* I did it different.

The Phantom
Sorry about the doublepost but how come your quotes are different? Edit button...

Sunlight_shines
Edit button...
Right..sorry

*shrugs* I did it different.
ook

Gravitation
sorry if I seem off. I stayed up until 2:30 AM. And I've been playing my keyboard for awhile. But for those quotes, I didn't click the quote button at the bottom of the post.

Sunlight_shines
sorry if I seem off. I stayed up until 2:30 AM. And I've been playing my keyboard for awhile. But for those quotes, I didn't click the quote button at the bottom of the post.
You need to get some sleep..

Gravitation
I did. I got 7 hours of sleep. big grin

Sunlight_shines
I did. I got 7 hours of sleep. big grin
okbig grin

Gravitation
...now what?

Destiny_Desire
Whuts up?

Sunlight_shines
...now what?
three broomstics

Destiny_Desire
because he would want to hang me, but he cannot kill me, so he'll hang me by my feet instead of my neckweep

Quiet, diaper usermhm

Good thing for him too, because I'd show him what happens to people who bribe me with cancelled credit cardsmad.........Run? Me? Are you off your rockerstick out tongue?
Well, isint that nice of him.

Make me ermmhappy fckyou

Sunlight_shines
Whuts up?
Good

Destiny_Desire
Good

o.O

Demonic Phoenix
Well, isint that nice of him.

Make me ermmhappy fckyou

That's the problemno expression, this is the flippin internet. fu

Destiny_Desire
That's the problemno expression, this is the flippin internet. fu

No use to tell me to shut up then. stick out tongue

Demonic Phoenix
I never did in the first placestick out tongue. I said quiet, that's a different wordsmart

Destiny_Desire
I never did in the first placestick out tongue. I said quiet, that's a different wordsmart

petpet In other threads you did.

Demonic Phoenix
So? You were kinda annoying me back thenstick out tongue.

Destiny_Desire
Exactly... So what if I did stick out tongue

Demonic Phoenix
It sucks, so stopstick out tongue.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>