Salems lot was boring

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

K.Diddy
smile

vintageSW77
wrong

K.Diddy
Originally posted by vintageSW77
wrong

Right

K.Diddy
I sat there for 2 hours waiting for something to happen then got bored and turned it off

vintageSW77
which one
Rob Lowe or David Soul?

K.Diddy
which one
Rob Lowe or David Soul?

The old one confused

SelphieT
Originally posted by K.Diddy
smile laughing out loud hahaha, K.Diddy, you so silly

vintageSW77
The old one confused

Well you are DEFINATLY WRONG

wha do u want?
Vampires right away?
aint you heard of tension and character building?

i think its a classic

K.Diddy

i think its a classic

I think its boringconfused

JDFE
Yes it was boring.....

DraconianDevil
got a reason as to why it was boring? you cant just say a film is boring without giving your opinion on WHY it was boring.

K.Diddy
Originally posted by DraconianDevil
you cant just say a film is boring without giving your opinion on WHY it was boring.

confused Well, yes I can and I just did

botankus
Well you are DEFINATLY WRONG

wha do u want?
Vampires right away?
aint you heard of tension and character building?

i think its a classic
VintageDita, haven't you heard? Today's kids all have ADHD. For some bizarre reason, it's like 1,000 times more prevalent than it was 20 years ago. It must be some kind of epidemic.

DraconianDevil
confused Well, yes I can and I just did

Extremely mature

roughrider
The old one was made for TV. It would be more restrained - to some, that means 'boring'.

vintageSW77
Originally posted by botankus
VintageDita, haven't you heard? Today's kids all have ADHD. For some bizarre reason, it's like 1,000 times more prevalent than it was 20 years ago. It must be some kind of epidemic.

Yip

sitting through a 3 minuite trailer will soon be a stretch for them

K.Diddy
Originally posted by botankus

I'm 21,I'm not a kid

botankus
In the spirit of the Baby Boomers and MTV Generation graduates, you're still a ADHD-er for life.

Murda Ma$e
got a reason as to why it was boring? you cant just say a film is boring without giving your opinion on WHY it was boring.

He did, he said nothing happend that entertainded in the 2 hours that he watched it.

Zilverz
Originally posted by Murda Ma$e
He did, he said nothing happend that entertainded in the 2 hours that he watched it.

he nullified that with a child like response .. see above

Affinity

Of course you can do that, except you'll look really ignorant at the expense of doing that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.