Brick tournament.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

snoopdogg
Who wins a tournament between these 8 bricks? The #'s represent the seeds in the first round.

1. She-Hulk
2. Thing
3. Sasquatch
4. Rhino
5. Strong Guy
6. Colossus
7. Doc Samson
8. Current Juggernaut

Lucid Lui
Shulkie wins out in the end IMO.

King_Mungi
Well if it's the She Hulk that could easily lift Grimm's max weight with one arm, and let Hercules win an arm wrestling match even though she could have won herself...yeah definetly she's the last one standing.

outarddwarf
current juggernaut really shouldn't even be in this fight. He is like less than any one wreaking crew member right now. She-hulk also beat the *#&& out of thanos in hand to hand recently.

King_Mungi
I thought that Thanos was a clone

Soljer
Originally posted by King_Mungi
I thought that Thanos was a clone

It was.

King_Mungi
Well I assume there will be a cap for Sasquatch then in this tournament?

snoopdogg
No caps for anyoe. Full use of normal abilities.

golem370
She Hulk stalemated Thing

King_Mungi
Originally posted by golem370
She Hulk stalemated Thing

Recently? as she got a massive upgrade when Slott was writing her. Even beating the Champion..blah!

xmarksthespot
Well I assume there will be a cap for Sasquatch then in this tournament? What's Sasquatch peak strength/durability, without succumbing to Tanaraq?

King_Mungi
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
What's Sasquatch peak strength/durability, without succumbing to Tanaraq?

*shrugs* Impossible to say, as there has been no set number when before he transforms.

xmarksthespot
Then it basically comes down to Sasquatch or She-Hulk... where it stops, nobody knows.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Then it basically comes down to Sasquatch or She-Hulk... where it stops, nobody knows.

I'm not even factoring Sasquatch as he is just a big old question mark, I still say current She Hulk takes it.

golem370
Class 100 and I would say Metahuman stamina- 7 - Metahuman: able to sustain for several days and Metahuman Regenerative durability- 10 - Metahuman Regenerative: able to regenerate injured or missing brain cells, tissue, limbs or organs

Howard_Jones
Sasquatch.

King_Mungi
Apparently Colossus is winning the polls with a nice lead. hmm..

golem370
He did fist fight Gladiator hand to hand for a little bit before a building fell on top of them and k.o'ed Colossus which was kinda stupid

golem370
But I didn't see Current Juggernaut who wins imo

golem370
Current Juggernaut- http://www.immortalthor.net/bio-juggernaut.html

Howard_Jones
Apparently Colossus is winning the polls with a nice lead. hmm..

People are prejudice against Canadians.

Dinkus Mayhem
Well if it's the She Hulk that could easily lift Grimm's max weight with one arm, and let Hercules win an arm wrestling match even though she could have won herself...yeah definetly she's the last one standing.

QFT

snoopdogg
Well if it's the She Hulk that could easily lift Grimm's max weight with one arm, and let Hercules win an arm wrestling match even though she could have won herself...yeah definetly she's the last one standing. Is She-Hulk still at those levels? And I heard she wore some strength enhancing suit or some sh!t when she let Herc. win in armwrestling.Originally posted by golem370
She Hulk stalemated Thing When?

outarddwarf
the clone was an exact replica of thanos. the only thing altered was that one memory. If clone thanos had thanos intelect than he would know if he was lower in power. He was at the same level in my opinion.

Madvillain
she-hulk, easily

Soljer
Originally posted by outarddwarf
the clone was an exact replica of thanos. the only thing altered was that one memory. If clone thanos had thanos intelect than he would know if he was lower in power. He was at the same level in my opinion.

Regardless of your opinion, he was still just a clone. And there was no description that said "This clone is exactly as strong/fast/whatever as I am," so anything beyond the panels themselves is speculation.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Madvillain
she-hulk, easily I don't know about that, Sasquatch knocked her out with a single shot.

hunbu04
no offense to she hulk but she is not even in the same league as hercules and we saw that in the civil war battle. and winning that armwresing(spelling) was totally bad writing

Badabing
I don't know a lot about Sasquatch. If everybody thinks Sasquatch is above Ben and Piotr then I guess I'll agree. Originally I was thinking Colossus or Thing have a good chance due to their strength, skill and durability.

hunbu04
she hulk win against hercules was a joke and a lot of bad writing and it was good that civil war took care of that crap. hercules is her physical superior in every possible way. We are taking about a guy who can generate enough physical force to kick the planet out of its orbit.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by hunbu04
she hulk win against hercules was a joke and a lot of bad writing and it was good that civil war took care of that crap. hercules is her physical superior in every possible way. We are taking about a guy who can generate enough physical force to kick the planet out of its orbit. Did Herc. kick She-Hulks @ss or something in Civil War?

Accel
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Did Herc. kick She-Hulks @ss or something in Civil War?
He just shoved her aside when he went to rescue Captain America from Iron Man. She's not at those upgraded levels any more, though.

King_Mungi
Is She-Hulk still at those levels? And I heard she wore some strength enhancing suit or some sh!t when she let Herc. win in armwrestling. When?

Apparently as she is battling against all of Hulk's strongest foes right now. Next up is Wendigo I believe. I saw no strenth enhancing suit at all, and it was when she was training for the fight against the Champion

I don't know about that, Sasquatch knocked her out with a single shot.

That was old She Hulk

Originally posted by Badabing
I don't know a lot about Sasquatch. If everybody thinks Sasquatch is above Ben and Piotr then I guess I'll agree. Originally I was thinking Colossus or Thing have a good chance due to their strength, skill and durability.

Sasquatch can become an Elder God through Tanaraq, check the respect thread in my sig.

snoopdogg

That was old She Hulk

I know, but has her durabilty been upgraded also?

golem370
Current Juggernaut

xmarksthespot
But I didn't see Current Juggernaut who wins imo Originally posted by golem370
Current Juggernaut- http://www.immortalthor.net/bio-juggernaut.html Originally posted by golem370
Current Juggernaut So just to clarify, you think Current Juggernaut wins right? no expression

snoopdogg
Current Juggernaut Current Juggy has been shown to be weaker than Colossus though. I'm thinking Thing or Colossus win out.

King_Mungi
I know, but has her durabilty been upgraded also?

Should have, but can't say for sure

snoopdogg
Should have, but can't say for sure I'm pretty sure she just had a strength upgrade due to lifting weights or something.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/ColossusvsShe-Hulk.jpg

King_Mungi
Her entire muscle base got augemented and further "dense" from lifting the weights in Jen's human form.

Also come on now, old She Hulk :P

quickshot
Current Juggernaut- http://www.immortalthor.net/bio-juggernaut.html

Thats Classic, Current Juggernaut is far weaker

snoopdogg
Her entire muscle base got augemented and further "dense" from lifting the weights in Jen's human form.

Also come on now, old She Hulk :P Well Colossus is actually stronger, more durable, and skilled since this encounter. The same as She-Hulk.

King_Mungi
Well Colossus is actually stronger, more durable, and skilled since this encounter. The same as She-Hulk.

So is everyone else, but She Hulk got the highest upgrade.

snoopdogg
So is everyone else, but She Hulk got the highest upgrade. But some people don't think she has that anymore.

Cosmic Cube
Sasquatch wins.

I think.

King_Mungi
But some people don't think she has that anymore.

She didn't due to mental issues, but after House of M she's an offical class 100 character and now going against all of Hulk's strongest foes. She even recently beat a clone of Thanos.

Dr.Crankenstein
i don't see sasquatch winning this. if i remember right he recently barely slugged it out with the severely depowered juggy. i think thing wins.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Dr.Crankenstein
i don't see sasquatch winning this. if i remember right he recently barely slugged it out with the severely depowered juggy. i think thing wins.

That wasn't the best writing in the series, as Snowbird can't be in the States yet she was, and Guardian II doesn't wear a suit he generates the power himself internally but Northstar removed his outside suit leaving him powerless. Current Jugz just got owned by the Wrecking Crew and Sasquatch is just about to destroy them in Omega Flight #1.

Cosmic Cube
That wasn't the best writing in the series, as Snowbird can't be in the States yet she was, and Guardian II doesn't wear a suit he generates the power himself internally but Northstar removed his outside suit leaving him powerless. Current Jugz just got owned by the Wrecking Crew and Sasquatch is just about to destroy them in Omega Flight #1.
Exactly.

I am right.

Rewmac
If Sasquatch turns into Tanaraq than it's settled also Sasquatch is a very strong one...I'm vote is on him....

golem370
No he isn't Current Juggernaut is said to be as strong as Colossus where as Classic is high level Class 100 strength above Thor

snoopdogg
That wasn't the best writing in the series, as Snowbird can't be in the States yet she was, and Guardian II doesn't wear a suit he generates the power himself internally but Northstar removed his outside suit leaving him powerless. Current Jugz just got owned by the Wrecking Crew and Sasquatch is just about to destroy them in Omega Flight #1. I remember reading a Alpha Flight comic where Wrecker knocks Sasquatch out or out of the fight for a few pages with his crowbar and it wasn't a cheap shot, it was after Sasquatch punched Wrecker. I cannot remember the issue though. It was in the early 90's I believe. BTW Juggernaut didn't seem to be fighting back at all actually. Plus we don't know how the fight started.

Madvillain
She-Hulk has had a massive upgrade. Trust me, she blows these guys out the water.

King_Mungi
I remember reading a Alpha Flight comic where Wrecker knocks Sasquatch out or out of the fight for a few pages with his crowbar and it wasn't a cheap shot, it was after Sasquatch punched Wrecker. I cannot remember the issue though. It was in the early 90's I believe. BTW Juggernaut didn't seem to be fighting back at all actually. Plus we don't know how the fight started.

No your right, but they were augumented as Thunderball tapped into an dimension and each member was growing stronger with each passing second getting to Thor level. That wasn't the normal Wrecking Crew as they were augmented vastly than their regular levels even stated that in the comic..

snoopdogg
No your right, but they were augumented as Thunderball tapped into an dimension and each member was growing stronger with each passing second getting to Thor level. That wasn't the normal Wrecking Crew as they were augmented vastly than their regular levels even stated that in the comic.. I thought Thunderball was the only one augmented. That's why he was trying to overthrow the Wrecker as team leader. You have scans saying they were all amped?

King_Mungi
I thought Thunderball was the only one augmented. That's why he was trying to overthrow the Wrecker as team leader. You have scans saying they were all amped?

Yep on pg.14 Thunderball explains Wrecker was going to take their power away from the rest of the Wrecking Crew so Thundeball stepped up. Like really the entire Alpha Flight team was just battling Wrecker, how was he not augemented?

snoopdogg
Yep on pg.14 Thunderball explains Wrecker was going to take their power away from the rest of the Wrecking Crew so Thundeball stepped up. Like really the entire Alpha Flight team was just battling Wrecker, how was he not augemented? But you said they were amped to Thor levels and you said it stated in the comic they were amped. Now, I have not read the issue for around 10 years or so but I remember Loki taking their powers and Thuderball getting them back is all. No mention anywhere of their powers being amped but I could be wrong, I would like to see a scan stating that though.

Oh and BTW Wrecker wasn't fighting AF by himself he had the other with him. I do remember that.

King_Mungi
But you said they were amped to Thor levels and you said it stated in the comic they were amped. Now, I have not read the issue for around 10 years or so but I remember Loki taking their powers and Thuderball getting them back is all. No mention anywhere of their powers being amped but I could be wrong, I would like to see a scan stating that though.

Oh and BTW Wrecker wasn't fighting AF by himself he had the other with him. I do remember that.

Even classic Wrecker Crew can augment themselves to Thor level in the past even when Wrecker solo'ed Thor. Also no new scans today I'm heading out for the rest of the day to get ready for New years. Northstar directly states, "Uuur...this is madness! If anything, he's getting stronger! What can..we..". Then as I mentioned earlier in Omega Flight #1 Sasquatch ko'es Wrecker and Thunderball with one hit each. So take it how you like it.

Not at the end, they had to call in Wildheart and Gamma Flight to take him out. Then it took the combined efforts of the entire Alpha Flight attacking Wrecker at once to knock him out to just finish him.

snoopdogg
Even classic Wrecker Crew can augment themselves to Thor level in the past even when Wrecker solo'ed Thor. Also no new scans today I'm heading out for the rest of the day to get ready for New years. Northstar directly states, "Uuur...this is madness! If anything, he's getting stronger! What can..we..". Then as I mentioned earlier in Omega Flight #1 Sasquatch ko'es Wrecker and Thunderball with one hit each. So take it how you like it.

Not at the end, they had to call in Wildheart and Gamma Flight to take him out. Then it took the combined efforts of the entire Alpha Flight attacking Wrecker at once to knock him out to just finish him. Northstar said Thunderball was getting stronger, that's cause he was the one that was amped I believe.

I don't think it was the entire AF team that put Wrecker down, it was like 2 or three comined attacks.

King_Mungi
Northstar said Thunderball was getting stronger, that's cause he was the one that was amped I believe.

I don't think it was the entire AF team that put Wrecker down, it was like 2 or three comined attacks.

Thunderball started to share his power with the rest of the team as Wrecker was going to cut them off himself.

Nope, everyone including Puck and Wildheart, Nemesis took a whack at him.

pantysniffer
Runaways beat them all. Lol. Runaways > Alph Flight.

laughing

snoopdogg
Thunderball started to share his power with the rest of the team as Wrecker was going to cut them off himself. When was this stated? Thunderball does not share power the Wrecker does.

Nope, everyone including Puck and Wildheart, Nemesis took a whack at him. I only remember like 3 people. Can you post scans? I know you have them. big grin

King_Mungi
Originally posted by pantysniffer
Runaways beat them all. Lol. Runaways > Alph Flight.

laughing

When Runaways takes on Elder Gods rountinely than you can say that wink

When was this stated? Thunderball does not share power the Wrecker does.

I only remember like 3 people. Can you post scans? I know you have them. big grin

After Loki took all their power away from them, and then apparently later Wrecker gave them back his powers after settling their differences. Prior to appearing in Alpha Flight, Wrecker was taking it physically to Ulik and Thor at the same time.

Not scanned, I have the issue but I havn't scanned anything from it yet. Depending how hungover I am I might scans tommorow. I won't be back for the rest of the day. Happy New Years folks.

snoopdogg

After Loki took all their power away from them, and then apparently later Wrecker gave them back his powers after settling their differences. Prior to appearing in Alpha Flight, Wrecker was taking it physically to Ulik and Thor at the same time.

That does not mean the Wrecker was amped. If you can show a scan stating that he was amped then I will believe you, but I am pretty sure he wasn't.

King_Mungi
Actually it does as even the classic Wrecking Crew as noted can augment their strength matching physically with Thor. Even Bulldozer shrugged off hits from him in the issue they appeared before their AF cameo. It didn't even phaze him at all. I have some time so here are the scans when Wrecker was handling Alpha Flight solo. Prior to these scans he shrugged off a blow from Sasquatch and hit him away. So either they were augmented or Alpha Flight was not written to their best abilities..take your pick. As in Omega Flight #1 Sasquatch ko's Wrecker and Thunderball with a hit each.

1. http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l107/A_Flight11/AlphaFlight119-11.jpg
2. http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l107/A_Flight11/AlphaFlight119-12.jpg
3. http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l107/A_Flight11/AlphaFlight119-13.jpg
4. http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l107/A_Flight11/AlphaFlight119-14.jpg
5. http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l107/A_Flight11/AlphaFlight119-16.jpg
6. http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l107/A_Flight11/AlphaFlight119-17.jpg
7. http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l107/A_Flight11/AlphaFlight119-18.jpg
8. http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l107/A_Flight11/AlphaFlight119-19-1.jpg
9. http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l107/A_Flight11/AlphaFlight119-21.jpg

hunbu04
and the entire wrecking crew was almost trashed to death by hercules

King_Mungi
Originally posted by hunbu04
and the entire wrecking crew was almost trashed to death by hercules

Wrecker and Thunderball (or might have been Piledriver) got wrecked by Toxin.

Beta Ray Howard
It was Wrecker and Piledriver. He beat them down before I think they even realized what happened. It was amazing!

snoopdogg
Actually it does as even the classic Wrecking Crew as noted can augment their strength matching physically with Thor. Even Bulldozer shrugged off hits from him in the issue they appeared before their AF cameo. It didn't even phaze him at all. I have some time so here are the scans when Wrecker was handling Alpha Flight solo. Prior to these scans he shrugged off a blow from Sasquatch and hit him away. So either they were augmented or Alpha Flight was not written to their best abilities..take your pick. As in Omega Flight #1 Sasquatch ko's Wrecker and Thunderball with a hit each.

1. http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l107/A_Flight11/AlphaFlight119-11.jpg
2. http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l107/A_Flight11/AlphaFlight119-12.jpg
3. http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l107/A_Flight11/AlphaFlight119-13.jpg
4. http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l107/A_Flight11/AlphaFlight119-14.jpg
5. http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l107/A_Flight11/AlphaFlight119-16.jpg
6. http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l107/A_Flight11/AlphaFlight119-17.jpg
7. http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l107/A_Flight11/AlphaFlight119-18.jpg
8. http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l107/A_Flight11/AlphaFlight119-19-1.jpg
9. http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l107/A_Flight11/AlphaFlight119-21.jpg

You have scans saying Wrecking Crew can amp their stats to Thor levels?

And Wrecker wasn't handling AF solo. He had Bulldozer and Piledriver helping him.

This was just a good showing for the Wrecking Crew is all. They have good showing and bad showing just like every character does.

snoopdogg
Sasquatch vs Wrecker. Wrecker must have rocked Walter good cause he was out of action for quite awhile.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/SasquatchvsWrecker.jpg
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/SasquatchvsWrecker2.jpg

BTW I saw the scans of Sasquatch taking on the Crew in Omega Flight. Do you have them? I haven't looked at them closely.

King_Mungi
You have scans saying Wrecking Crew can amp their stats to Thor levels?

And Wrecker wasn't handling AF solo. He had Bulldozer and Piledriver helping him.

This was just a good showing for the Wrecking Crew is all. They have good showing and bad showing just like every character does.

Yes, Thor #431 Wrecker alone was taking it to Thor and Ulik before his AF tie in. Piledriver took a full hit from Thor and it didn't even phase him. Yet punches from US Agent ko'ed Piledriver, and Hakweye beat him as well

Actually most of the battle was Wrecker.

There is no reason why only Thunderball was augmented.

Sasquatch vs Wrecker. Wrecker must have rocked Walter good cause he was out of action for quite awhile.

BTW I saw the scans of Sasquatch taking on the Crew in Omega Flight. Do you have them? I haven't looked at them closely.

No he wasn't

what's with you asking for all the scans? I will have to find them on the marvel site again.

King_Mungi
Even in Thor #431, they directly comment that even Wrecker is equal to Thor

Sasquatch vs. Wrecking Crew: http://www.marvel.com/blogs/Agent_M/entry/580

snoopdogg
Even in Thor #431, they directly comment that even Wrecker is equal to Thor

Sasquatch vs. Wrecking Crew: http://www.marvel.com/blogs/Agent_M/entry/580 They? You mean the Wrecker says his power is equal to Thor. He was boasting something like that when Luke Cage and Spiderman beat him I think.

Wrecker was actually getting beat by Thor wasn't he? And him and Ulik didn't even fight really. Wrecker just hit him with the crowbar and Loki took his powers.

King_Mungi
They? You mean the Wrecker says his power is equal to Thor. He was boasting something like that when Luke Cage and Spiderman beat him I think.

Wrecker was actually getting beat by Thor wasn't he? And him and Ulik didn't even fight really. Wrecker just hit him with the crowbar and Loki took his powers.

Loki did as he wanted to steal all the power he took from him, he wore this helmet and got power that was suppose to go to Loki . Except on multiple occasions he has stood toe to toe with Thor.

Nope, they clashed for an extended period of time. Loki eventually took their powers, yet prior they showed they were even and Piledriver took a punch from Thor and it didn't phase him. There is no reason why only Thunderball who was getting stronger in the battle with Alpha Flight, while the others wern't

snoopdogg
Loki did as he wanted to steal all the power he took from him, he wore this helmet and got power that was suppose to go to Loki . Except on multiple occasions he has stood toe to toe with Thor.

Nope, they clashed for an extended period of time. Loki eventually took their powers, yet prior they showed they were even and Piledriver took a punch from Thor and it didn't phase him. There is no reason why only Thunderball who was getting stronger in the battle with Alpha Flight, while the others wern't Wrecker always has good showings againt Thor though. And Thunderball even mentioned Wrecker was getting his @ss kicked. Thors punch did knock Bulldozer(Not Piledriver)loopy cause he went flying and when he landed he was holding his head. Didn't Northstar actually knock Bulldozer out in the AF comic?

But anyways all I need is proof that the Crew was amped and then I will believe you. But from what info I have right now they were not. The Crew has high and low showing just like Alpha Flight does. That happens.

King_Mungi
Wrecker always has good showings againt Thor though. And Thunderball even mentioned Wrecker was getting his @ss kicked. Thors punch did knock Bulldozer(Not Piledriver)loopy cause he went flying and when he landed he was holding his head. Didn't Northstar actually knock Bulldozer out in the AF comic?

But anyways all I need is proof that the Crew was amped and then I will believe you. But from what info I have right now they were not. The Crew has high and low showing just like Alpha Flight does. That happens.

No he didn't, he says you make them look like "jerks". He wasn't loopy, and what did he say after the hit? Said Told Thor that's not even close to being enough. No, he didn't

Thunderball as stated was augmented and growing stronger, now my question is why only him? There is no reason from his apperances in Thor when he got sent to Canada that only he would be upgraded. If the Wrecker can shrug off blows from Sasquatch like nothing...right there is a signal something is up

Soljer
I'm confused.

One minute the wrecking crew is solo'ing alpha flight, the next they are ALL getting taken out by Iron Fist like nothing.

Where the HELL do they rate?

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Soljer
I'm confused.

One minute the wrecking crew is solo'ing alpha flight, the next they are ALL getting taken out by Iron Fist like nothing.

Where the HELL do they rate?

Their suppose to be Thor level, each of them that's how they are portrayed in their apperances in Thor. As the team has took it to Thor quite easily.

snoopdogg
No he didn't, he says you make them look like "jerks". He wasn't loopy, and what did he say after the hit? Said Told Thor that's not even close to being enough. No, he didn't Piledriver said "I love that big blowhole getting his ashes handed to him"

Thunderball as stated was augmented and growing stronger, now my question is why only him?
Cause he wanted to leader of the team.

Northstar still knocked Bulldozer out.

Now that I think about it they all lost their powers after they fought Thor. And fought AF after they lost their powers completely.

King_Mungi
Piledriver said "I love that big blowhole getting his ashes handed to him"
Cause he wanted to leader of the team.

Northstar still knocked Bulldozer out.

Now that I think about it they all lost their powers after they fought Thor. And fought AF after they lost their powers completely.

He was talking about the Wrecker, and was he? Nope. Bulldozer shrugged off Thor's hit.

Piledriver wanted to be the leader of the team, so why wouldn't he get augmented? That's not really a reason why only Thunderball would get augemented.

No he didn't, the only Wrecking Crew members knocked out was Thunderball (by Aurora) and Wrecker (By Alpha Flight)

They didn't as noted in AF, Thunderball was growing stronger by every minute

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Soljer
I'm confused.

Where the HELL do they rate? They are jobber characters most of the time. Unless they are fighting Thor

King_Mungi
They are jobber characters most of the time. Unless they are fighting Thor

So they jobbed against Colossus then?

snoopdogg
So they jobbed against Colossus then? Pretty much.

Northstar knocked out Bulldozer for the remainder of the fight. How could he have been amped? Thunderball was knocked out for the whole fight. He wasn't amped very much. All I need to see is a scan stating they were amped.

King_Mungi
Pretty much.

Northstar knocked out Bulldozer for the remainder of the fight. How could he have been amped? Thunderball was knocked out for the whole fight. He wasn't amped very much. All I need to see is a scan stating they were amped.

Then why did you justify it in another thread?

No he didn't, he and the rest of the Wrecking Crew grabbed the knocked out Wrecker and left. Since we didn't see Piledriver for awhile does that mean he was knocked out? No. What? Thunderball was taking Alpha Flight solo, and I mean solo. Northstar directly states he is getting stronger, I'll get that scan later today I'm heading to a dinner.

snoopdogg
Then why did you justify it in another thread? Because I never use the PIS or CIS argument. It happend in a comic. wink Jobbing is a matter of opinion.

No he didn't, he and the rest of the Wrecking Crew grabbed the knocked out Wrecker and left. Since we didn't see Piledriver for awhile does that mean he was knocked out? No. What? Thunderball was taking Alpha Flight solo, and I mean solo. Northstar directly states he is getting stronger, I'll get that scan later today I'm heading to a dinner. Northstar knocked out Bulldozer out of the remainder of the fight. He wasn't seen until the very end.

King_Mungi
Because I never use the PIS or CIS argument. It happend in a comic. wink Jobbing is a matter of opinion.

Northstar knocked out Bulldozer out of the remainder of the fight. He wasn't seen until the very end.

"They are jobber characters most of the time. "

Neither was Piledriver was he knocked out? no.

snoopdogg
"They are jobber characters most of the time. "

Neither was Piledriver was he knocked out? no. Like I said it's a matter of opinion.

xmarksthespot
http://img235.imageshack.us/img235/8399/sagewreckingcrewmy5ui2.th.jpg
Piledriver recently... stick out tongue

snoopdogg
Bulldozer took a punch from Captain Britain and a blast from Pete Wisdom at the same time in that fight and wasn't knocked out. They must have been amped there.

King_Mungi
r...i...g...h...t, so you think that was typical Thunderball who was taking Alpha Flight on and no one could do anything until Aurora used hypnotism? r..i...g..h..t. roll eyes (sarcastic)

1. http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l107/A_Flight11/AlphaFlight118-21.jpg

snoopdogg
r...i...g...h...t, so you think that was typical Thunderball who was taking Alpha Flight on and no one could do anything until Aurora used hypnotism? r..i...g..h..t. roll eyes (sarcastic)

1. http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l107/A_Flight11/AlphaFlight118-21.jpg Northstar rocked Bulldozer in the next issue I thought.

King_Mungi
Northstar rocked Bulldozer in the next issue I thought.

He hit him, but that's it. We never saw Bulldozer knocked out. As he was up with the rest of the Wrecking Crew taking the knocked out Wrecker with them.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.