Mangog vs Tyrant

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mrrungo Mu
Mangog(Silver Age) vs Tyrant(Depowered)

Who would win?

guy222
Originally posted by Modt
Mangog(Silver Age) vs Tyrant(Depowered)

Who would win?

mangog cool

celestialdemon
Agreed. Silver Age Mangog was a beast. Even Odin was scared of him.

the Darkone
draw

guy222
Originally posted by celestialdemon
Agreed. Silver Age Mangog was a beast. Even Odin was scared of him.

yes

psycho gundam
bump

Mrblonde
Mangog

iceman24567
Mangog

KuRuPT Thanosi
Tyrant with utter ease.. This is a joke right.. saying Mangog wins?

FanBoy101
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Tyrant with utter ease.. This is a joke right.. saying Mangog wins? you are the joke stating Tyrant wins with utter ease... erm

SA Mangog 6 of 10... smokin'

KuRuPT Thanosi
based on what exactly? Please inform me.. which feats of his.. means Magog will win?

Nihilist
This is Silver Age Mangog he gives Tyrant a great fight, split.

FanBoy101
based on what exactly? Please inform me.. which feats of his.. means Magog will win? Dude I don't have time to school kids here... mad if you have no clue who silver age mangog its then that's you fault...

KuRuPT Thanosi
Of course I do, and probably know more about him than you. Which is where my questions comes from... please inform WHICH feats of SA Mangog puts him above Tyrant and makes you think he can take him?

FanBoy101
Of course I do, and probably know more about him than you. Which is where my questions comes from... please inform WHICH feats of SA Mangog puts him above Tyrant and makes you think he can take him? your total disregard of...Never mind I concede... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.