Jack Krauser vs Snake Eater

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Major Snafu
Resident Evil 4's answer to Rolento Schugerg takes on Big Boss' assignemnt into the Soviet Union. All Krauser has is his knife, bow and arrows and several grenades.

His giant claw is disabled. Will he make it through Operation Snake Eater?

grey fox
Stealth isn't exactly Krausers strong-point. But he may be able to get to Sorrow, theeeeeeen everything goes down-hill.

Sam Z
Yep, also I see him being owned by Voldin, The Boss, maybe Ocelot and well... Shagohod.

Superboy Prime
I say The End downs him.

Major Snafu
Originally posted by grey fox
Stealth isn't exactly Krausers strong-point.

But he almost did get the drop on Leon in RE4. I just HATE that damn sequence in which you have to press the right buttons in which to stop Krauser from killing Leon.

grey fox
Originally posted by Major Snafu
But he almost did get the drop on Leon in RE4. I just HATE that damn sequence in which you have to press the right buttons in which to stop Krauser from killing Leon.

That one is a B*tch

Nikkolas
Krauser kills everyone, including Ocelot, and then loses to The Sorrow. He should be able to maneuver around Volgin with his speed but really,

lightness
he dies from a swarm of hornets

SpadeKing
Krauser sucks the only thing he has against snake is speed, reflexes, and the one hit kill arm thingy. and I doubt snake could hide form him

but snake would win erm

((The_Anomaly))
The boss would WTFpwn Krauser in single combat. So would Big Boss (even more so). I mean even Ocelot would beat him, Cobra unit would own him. and even if you just skipped the Cobra's, Krauser fighting the Boss would be a joke, she would completely own him. He stands no chance at all.

Nikkolas
It really is a shame peopel are so ignorant. When did The Boss' punches = bomb? Because they'd have to be on that level of strength to even scratch Krauser. I'm gonna take a wild guess and say Boss' punches and moves don't equal the power of a bomb that levels an entire arena or the strain on the body it takes to keep moving after your heart explodes to keep fighting with full agility and speed even while your body is covered with 1st degree burns. I'm gonna say Boss hasn't got a prayer against someone absurdly faster and stronger and more durable than she.

She may be a war hero from WWI....But I don't recall any nazis having Krauser's level of strength. And Ocelot with his Surfer accent? God, people are idiots. Ocelot would die before he knew what hit him.

Superboy Prime
Volgin, anyone? And The Boss's technique is not about power, but finese. I mean she can take down Big Boss in less than 3 seconds. A feat that takes Volgin quite a while with brick wall busting punches.

Nikkolas
Doesn't matter, really. Finess and technique is key of course but Krauser has that, too. I don't think he has it on the level of The Boss but he makes up for that with his superior strength, durability and speed. She can very well be trained more thoroughly and be a better soldier than him but he has a giant arm that can block bullet sand easily impale anything. He can move in blurs and have his entire body covered in 1st degree burns and still move at full speed and agility. Pardon me if I remain skeptical as to how The Boss will defeat someone so vastly superior to her in all the major stats.

Krone
I presume the same way Leon did with a gun...

'easily impale anything' but he couldn't impale Leon who in my opinion can't touch The Boss.

Nikkolas
A>B>C Logic. Leon is Leon. The Boss is The Boss. Judging by that sort of twisted logic makes everything pretty invalid. Judging by abilities, Krauser wins. I don't really care if you think Leon is inferior to The Boss. i care about what The Boss and Krauser can do. Krauser can move faster than her, can take more punishment, can block bullets with his arm and is above her in everything except for actual skill and he's far from a clod in combat.

He would destroy Boss.

Krone
Originally posted by Major Snafu
His giant claw is disabled. Will he make it through Operation Snake Eater?

But he doesnt have his Giant Claw.... which is half your argument down the toilet.

Cloud_VII
Edited

Nikkolas
That's news to me. I don't think I hardly mentioned his arm and if I did, it is barely a quarter of my argument. My main argument is the fact he's faster, stronger, more durable and just basically too tough for most of the people here. Ocelot will be dead before he knows what hit him. Krauser was quite proficent with archery,e xplosives, guns, stealth, knives and has the superhuman stats to back all this skill up. He's hardly dead just because he doesn't have his arm.

Black Dalek
Don't see Krauser getting past The Fury.

SolidSnake06
I think he makes it to the End or the Fear either one will kill him i think. the end will snipe him all day and well the fear, go invisible and launch poison arrows at him until he dies

beta ray bob
krauser is cool but now way could he make it past the end

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.