Hello

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pharmamania
I like anime very much!!!

Naz
wavey Welcome.

Weeping Fairy
Who doesnt? shrug... anime rox my sox Happy Dance lol... anyways... Welcome, i hope you enjoy urself, feel free to pm me if u have any questions, or just wanna chat big grin

Ambience
I don't like anime.
shock
But I like new members, escially if the roleplay.
If you do, private message me.
But, apart from that. welcome to the site! Have a great time!

ladygrim
Hey and welcome to KMC

rpd_ranger
i made a real working lightsaber
all u need is
a case
an eathron partickal magnitizer (with range equil to the distance u want your blade)
an eathron partickal lazer
a hydrogen fule cell
and a power (with power switch)

all u do is conect the fule cell to the converter and atach the magnitizer then the lazer with the magnitizer behind the lazer

the result is that wen u turn it on the magnitizer catches the partickles in the lazer and holde them in a solid beam that is so hot it will cut any metal known to man

ps u should put it all in the cast so it looks like a lightsaber and u dong have a bunch of wires hanging everyware

Blanka
Originally posted by rpd_ranger
i made a real working lightsaber
all u need is
a case
an eathron partickal magnitizer (with range equil to the distance u want your blade)
an eathron partickal lazer
a hydrogen fule cell
and a power (with power switch)

all u do is conect the fule cell to the converter and atach the magnitizer then the lazer with the magnitizer behind the lazer

the result is that wen u turn it on the magnitizer catches the partickles in the lazer and holde them in a solid beam that is so hot it will cut any metal known to man

ps u should put it all in the cast so it looks like a lightsaber and u dong have a bunch of wires hanging everyware ? you know you can make a thread

Arachnid1
Hey, welcome to these forums!
pile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.