Deadpool and Wolverine versus Spiderman and Captain America

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
no prep

NiņoAraņa
pretty sure it's been done....

DP and Wolvie 6/10

edit: this is also dependent on the equip.

golem370
If this is Spider-Man unleashed he would take it by himself. He is faster more agile has spider-sense and is stronger

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by golem370
If this is Spider-Man unleashed he would take it by himself. He is faster more agile has spider-sense and is stronger well, IC Spidey wouldn't exactly completely unleash.

the TS didn't say bloodlust on, so i assume that only Wolvie and DP are the ones going for the kill (since in ANY fight they usually due) and i gave C and S 4 wins because they prob. would be fast enough to KO both of them long enough to get a win....other then that, they can't but put them down for long

don't shiv
wolvie pool

golem370
Spider-Man is not going to stand around while Wolverine or Deadpool he will learn quickly they are trying to kill them and Spider-Man and Captain will win mostly because of Spider-Man's strength and speed and Capts speed and fighting ability

guy222
Originally posted by masterbruce
no prep

Wolverine should be able to kill em all wink

ExtraMision5555
Cap is a liability in this fight

Soljer
Well, whoever goes up against Captain America would, eventually, be able to beat him.

Then they can double team Spiderman and beat him down pretty easily - even though I believe Wolverine would take Spidey hand ot hand.

However, fact of the matter is, Spiderman's superior mobility gives him the win here solo.

He can stay away from BOTH combatants and web them to hell and back for the majority.

doctorstrongbad
All fights on here are with blood lust. Spiderman has the strength, mobility, agility, and pre-cog spider sense. He uses Captain as a distraction and then goes to work.

NiņoAraņa
Bloodlust

It is assumed that each contestant will fight to his/her best ability, but still within the character's personality, unless specified otherwise. That means they will use any powers at their disposal. For example, even though The Flash doesn't clock each of his own opponents in the first picosecond in his own comic, it is assumed that is a viable tactic on this board since it is a proven fact that he possesses that level of speed.
It is also assumed that the characters fight at their optimum levels of ability - not explicitly weakened or unusually powered up for those who have variable power levels.

which means, unless stated by the TS Spidey will NOT punch both of thier heads off....and by the time he figures, "my! they are trying to kill me!" it's gonna be too late.

edit: webbing them up is a viable option tho....buuuuuuuut that's why i gave W and DP only 6/10, because i doubt he'd be able to do that ALL 10 matches, without wolvie, or deadpool, tagging him....he'd pretty much get overwhelmed

marvelprince
Deadpool's been essentially owned by Cap in the past so don't underestimate Steve. Deadpool isn't nearly as great a fighter, they're roughly equal in stats, only dif is that one is insane and can stand up from anything while the other has amazing stamina and is a brillant tactican.

Kid Kurdy

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by Kid Kurdy
"By the time he figures..."

How long would that take ? A second or two, three ? eh, idk, if a guy you've been fighting along side for years and years and years, comes to attack you, are you gonna automaticlly assume he's fighting to kill?

marvelprince

Kid Kurdy
Yeah, Wolverine and Deadpool are famous for holding back. The last thing they want to do, is hurt innocent people.

ExtraMision5555
Captain america swings at deadpool and critically strikes him in the forehead.

Seconds later as captain america draws his attention to wolverine, a slight chuckle can be heard from the mouth of deadpool and captain america is tragicly blown to pieces by three grenades on deadpools belt.

Wolverine/Deadpool 6/10

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
Captain america swings at deadpool and critically strikes him in the forehead.

Seconds later as captain america draws his attention to wolverine, a slight chuckle can be heard from the mouth of deadpool and captain america is tragicly blown to pieces by three grenades on deadpools belt.

Wolverine/Deadpool 6/10 laughing laughing thumb up

Priest
Spidey CA ftw

Metalmanx
Originally posted by masterbruce
no prep

Cap and Spidey.

P.S.--Metalmanx's prediction:

masterbruce: "Big surprise".

King KAM
For all of you morons who dont read comics, Deadpool is actually scared to fight Captain America. And Cap and Wolverines fights, are always neck and Neck, and Cap and Spider-man do know how to work together.

Anyone who thinks cap is a liability is an idiot who doesnt read comics, since cap has beaten Spider-man 3 times, Deadpool runs from him, and he CAN beat Wolverine.

Cap starts of the fight with Logan, and breaks his wrist tendons so no more claws, then he and Spidey Switch, Spidey can most likely take a clawless Howlett, while Cap puts the hurtin to deadpool.

Cap Spidey 8/10

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by King KAM

Anyone who thinks cap is a liability is an idiot who doesnt read comics,

Cap is a liability in this fight

cry

ExtraMision5555
cry

King KAM
sad you gotta step ya comic book game up then kid.

Deadpool cant wait to fight wolverine, but gets scared, whenever someone mentions the Cap

ExtraMision5555

Extramision5555 is an idiot who doesnt read comics,

cry

King KAM
cry dont cry....you know i still love ya man....

ExtraMision5555
dont cry....you know i still love ya man....

jump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.