Absorbing Man/Mjolnir,Current Nova & Current Morg vs Darkseid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Who wins

Absorbing Man/wUra- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Absorbing_Man & Mjolnir- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mjolnir_%28comics%29

Current Nova/Annihilation
7 Strenght
7 Speed
7 Durable
5 Energy Projection

&

Depowered Morg
6foot6
1,900 lbs

Intellgence 2
Strength 7
Speed 7
Durability 6
Energy Projection 5
Fighting Ability 4

nvrbeenwthagirl
They all get thrown into the Omega or are Erased from existance.

golem370
I don't think it would be that easy

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by golem370
I don't think it would be that easy

Basically. None of them have the power of God protecting them from the OE.

golem370
They have Totally Indestrutible durability. Superman was able to redirect Darkseids blastes.

nvrbeenwthagirl
They have Totally Indestrutible durability. Superman was able to redirect Darkseids blastes.

Superman and all parts of him are protected by the source. Please dont' let some one's posting of a scan without all history on the characters sway you. DS didn't even use the Finder beams when he shot out that blast. Look up finder beams. HE's used them before on Superman.

golem370
I still believe they are not going down that easy

nvrbeenwthagirl
I still believe they are not going down that easy

They would. As Easily As Doomsday went down by the DS avatar. And The only reason Doomsday got back up is becuz of his power to comeback to life after every death. DS beat the crap out of the Entire Legion of Superheroes. Using all kinds of powers. He doesn't even have to use the OE to beat these guys. Reality and matter manipulation and TP on a galactic Scale would do the trick.

golem370
I know I may be wrong but your talking about one power cosmic users and Energy Manipulator and Absorbing Man with the durability of enchanted Ura

nvrbeenwthagirl
I know I may be wrong but your talking about one power cosmic users and Energy Manipulator and Absorbing Man with the durability of enchanted Ura

They really are nothing to him. He doen't have to life one finger. He can Turn morg into sand, Wipe Nova out completely, and Send Absoribing man to the phantom zone or make him touch glass and shatter him. His tp would pretty much be all that he needed.

norrinradd43
Current Morg is dead

Galan007
DS ftw

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.