Why should Bane be considered a true sith and not Krayt

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sexyback
?

General Kenobl
Because he started the Rule of Two from Revan which made a strong system that allowed the Sith to preserve their ways and eventually led them to rule the entire galaxy for decades. Krayt broke the Rule of Two and leeched off the Imerial Remnant to rule, which was an offspring to the ideas of Palpatine, who followed the Rule of Two started by Bane.

Kadesh
GK, revan NEVER made the rule of 2, he only followed it because it was in use LONG before him, Nadd and sadow? It was banes idea, Revan only gave her opinion in the holocron, i read the book so dont argue

General Kenobl
Hey man, no need to go on the offense here. I asked people about the book and certain people said that it was Revan's idea for Rule of Two.

Kadesh
i wasnt getting offensice >.> Its pure bullsh!t of what those people say. Revan never had the idea of the rule of 2, She only gave her thoughts about being a master and having an apprentice and why there shouldnt be many sith at a time, never did she say that the rule of 2 should be made, Its bane the genuis who created and thought of this, he only used what he learnt

Btw DS claims of POD making revan look like a force god or any stronger is also false, revan appears for 2 pages just talking about her thoughts of the master and apprentice

Blaxican
Revan is a male, no? Exile is a girl and Revan is a dude?

Darth Subjekt
Revan is actually unspecified, unless it's made mention of in PoD. But everywhere i've looked, its always said unknown.

Gideon
Because, Bane received actual training from Sith Lords - to become a Sith Lord, such as Kas'im. Krayt (as far as we know) was not trained by Vader or the Emperor. And even if he was, he was not trained to become a Sith Lord. Lumiya, too, is just a Dark Jedi who proclaimed herself a "Sith Lord".

Lucas makes it clear: the prophecy was fulfilled when Anakin destroyed Sidious, thus wiping out the sith. The true Dark Lords of the Sith died with Palpatine and Vader on Endor - or, arguably - DE Sidious.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Luv Krayt, but don't know enough to judge him yet. Bane is probably the better of the two. Being that Bane is a true Sith.

Gideon
By the way, Revan did come up with the concept of the rule of two. That's what his entire speech was about, Kadesh. How people who have "more than one apprentice" are foolish. Bane implemented it and saw it through - but they took away the originality of the whole thing and handed it to Revan.

Bane implemented it and perfected it, but it was Revan's concept.

Advent
Originally posted by Darth Subjekt
Revan is actually unspecified, unless it's made mention of in PoD. But everywhere i've looked, its always said unknown.

I found out his gender in 7.4 seconds. Revan is a male, as Leland Chee does state this:

"Alternate endings and customizable characters are noted in the Continuity Notes field. If needed, a definitive ending is chosen (ie the light side ending in Jedi Knight) and recorded into the database. Another example is the decision to make Revan a male character. Again, these types of things are only determined when needed."

That's actually been known for awhile now, lol.

General Kenobl
LOL, Kadesh, Revan's a guy (you wished he was a woman) smile.

Darth Subjekt
Originally posted by Advent
I found out his gender in 7.4 seconds. Revan is a male, as Leland Chee does state this:

"Alternate endings and customizable characters are noted in the Continuity Notes field. If needed, a definitive ending is chosen (ie the light side ending in Jedi Knight) and recorded into the database. Another example is the decision to make Revan a male character. Again, these types of things are only determined when needed."

That's actually been known for awhile now, lol.

Shows you how much i'm into revan, lol. But in my defence, it does say somewhere, "canonically male, but player may choose female." So maybe thats what i remembered and just forgot the details, lol...

btw Advent...hows that sig coming along?? *asks in the nicest possibe cute voice*

Kadesh
Originally posted by Gideon
By the way, Revan did come up with the concept of the rule of two. That's what his entire speech was about, Kadesh. How people who have "more than one apprentice" are foolish. Bane implemented it and saw it through - but they took away the originality of the whole thing and handed it to Revan.

Bane implemented it and perfected it, but it was Revan's concept. He came up with the concept, he gave his thoughts why, but he didnt invent the rule of 2, he was already following it, Example? Nadd and sadow

Kadesh
Originally posted by General Kenobl
LOL, Kadesh, Revan's a guy (you wished he was a woman) smile. yup ^.~

Tangible God
Originally posted by Kadesh
He came up with the concept, he gave his thoughts why, but he didnt invent the rule of 2, he was already following it, Example? Nadd and sadow Then you could easily say Kun and Nadd, or Ulic and Kun, or Kun and Kyp, or Anakin and Watto.

Blue_Hefner
Originally posted by Sexyback
?

Because bane is black and krayt isn't

Bespin Bart
Why does Bane not look black to me?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.