One Morgukai Warrior vs. 30 Black Sun Thugs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darthsith19
An avg. Morgukai Warrior. The Thugs resembleDarnada's thugs (from the Darth Maul comics) so for the most part they are armed with blasters. Who wins?

General Kenobl
The Morgukai would get pwned, I mean if there are 30 thugs firing gunshots at him, he has to be a Jedi to block them a with a Vibroblade (can they block gunfire?).

Lightsnake
If this is an experience Morgukai like Tsyr, the Black sun members are ****ed.

And Morgukai wield Cortosis weapons, those can block blaster fire...they're fast enough to keep up with Jedi, too

Kadesh
Morgukai can block bolts? Weird i thought they needed training for that.

Who are they annyways?

I only heard of black sun and the zann consortium

Lightsnake
The Morgukai are a sect of elite Nikto warriors that are highly rigid, elitist, aloof and deadly. They value kills, trophies and succesful hunts and consider Jedi prime kills.

A father and son pair were literally attempting to kill one another to claim a lightsaber as a trophy.

Kadesh
damm thats brutal, sounds like a rip off from predator

Sexyback
The Morgukai takes a few with him, but gets quite easily killed. His armour would be able to defend against blasterfire to an extent, but with these kind of numbers, the morgukai would get overwhelmed.

And Lightsnake, Tsyr wouldn't do much better, the Black Sun thugs would hardly be ****ed.

General Kenobl
It took the likes of Darth Maul to beat 30 Black Sun thugs. A Morgukai warrior such as Tsyr is below Aayla Secura. Maul would own Aayla. The Morgukai would kill maybe a dozen or two, but he'll hardly win.

Lightsnake
To beat 30? Maul slaughtered hundreds at one time.

Black Sun's thugs are mostly street scum, that's it. And Tholme was equal to tsyr, that sounds bounds for him

Sexyback
Tsyr was able to defeat Tholme, yes, but that's because Morgukai only really excel against melee opponents (especially jedi due to their cortosis weaponry and armour), to claim that Tsyr would be as good against these thugs as Tholme would be is ridiculous. Morgukai can't use the force, they can't block or dodge blaster bolts like a Jedi can... Perhaps if there were more melee opponents, but these thugs are mostly armed with blasters.

Lightsnake
Last I checked, Tsyr slaughtered every Twi'lek in charge of guarding Nat Secura. If they're fast enough to keep up with Jedi, they'll tear through street thugs

Sexyback
Last I checked, he only slaughtered four of them, and they were all melee warriors. That's very much different than facing 30 blaster wielding opponents.

And about Tsyr defeating Tholme, Tholme was winning, but he only lost because he was distracted by Bok intervening.

Lightsnake
I'd love to see how you drew that last conclusion. They were going evenly and Tsyr was furious Bok

Sexyback
Tholme was able to wound Tsyr... And then Bok intervened with his blaster, and tsyr was able get in a free blow.

Lightsnake
A wound means a victory there? Tsyr was furous at Bok constantly for interferences

Sexyback
No, my point was that Tholme was winning the fight until Bok intervened.

Lightsnake
That's rather tentative there

Sexyback
How so?

Anyways, I take it that it's decided the Morgukai gets owned.

Lightsnake
Hardly. The moment he's amongs tthem, the black sun thugs are even more dead

Sexyback
Please explain how a Morgukai is not going to get overwhelmed by 30 blaster wielding thugs?

Lightsnake
Superior skill, speed, armor and weaponry?

Sexyback
Wow, so you're a Morgukai fanboy too, huh? laughing out loud
Now as skilled as Morgukai are, they're not jedi, one wouldn't be able to defend against 30 blaster wielding opponents; they don't have superhuman speed or reflexes, their cortosis armour won't be able to properly defend against blasterfire of this magnitude...
Now here's the Morgukai's best bet: to charge in with his staff ready, maybe take a few thugs out with some of his disks, but he would eventually get overwhelmed by 30 people firing at him with blasters. There's no way an average Morgukai could pull this off, there's no way that a strong Morgukai like Bok or Tsyr would be able to pull this off, you're wrong.

Lightsnake
Sorry, forgot you're an idiot.

Morgukai have shown themselves to be skilled as Jedi. They get their reflexes from intense training....oh, and I'm sure thirty guys can fire accurately anf not slaughter one another when a Morgukai's among them. Are they standing in an even row, I have to ask?

Sexyback
Only dueling wise, and that's because of their cortosis weaponry and armour. Against blaster wielding opponents, they're nothing compared to the Jedi.

I'm sure their reflexes would be great, top notch in fact, but they still can't use the force, there's a limit to how good their reflexes would be, they don't quite have jedi reflexes. To say that they would be able to block or dodge the kind of blasterfire they would be receiving in this scenario is preposterous.

You make it sound as if these thugs are completely unskilled. They're not. Black Sun was the largest and most powerful criminal organisation at the time, a Vigo would be one of the most powerful and important men in the criminal underworld, to even imply that a Vigo's personal and closest bodyguards would be unskilled is a joke. I'm sorry, but any Morgukai would lose this.

darthsith19
Yeah, and they aimed accurately at Maul, all those bolts would have hit him if he hadn't blocked them.

General Kenobl
Aren't these Black Sun, the best criminal network in the galaxy? Don't their members have to be skilled and proficient in the ways of shooting to kill????

Lightsnake
Originally posted by Sexyback
Only dueling wise, and that's because of their cortosis weaponry and armour. Against blaster wielding opponents, they're nothing compared to the Jedi.
This is why the clones were doing that damn well on Saleucami?

How about just plain armor?

So? Most of Black sun's average thugs were jokes

darthsith19
He never stated that they wern't good enough to take a Clone, only that they are nothing compared to Jedi!

If armor protected everyone from blaster bolts then all the Separatists would just don armor.

Proof? or is that just an assumption. no expression

Lightsnake
Originally posted by darthsith19
He never stated that they wern't good enough to take a Clone, only that they are nothing compared to Jedi!
Again: The Morgukai we've seen have done a decent job agains tthe Jedi. Tsyr and Ma'Kiss was equals

Tsyr and Bok wore pretty decent armor, remember. It seems standard for the Morgukai.

Ever read Shadows of the Empire? Most of them are street thugs, that's it

darthsith19
So we have the strongest Morgukai Warrior being on par with an avg. Jedi. That doesn't mean Morgukai Warriors are as strong as Jedi.
What did their armor do that was so impressive?

Yes I have. Page number?

Lightsnake
So we have the strongest Morgukai Warrior being on par with an avg. Jedi. That doesn't mean Morgukai Warriors are as strong as Jedi.
Tholme is quite an exceptional Jedi, actually

It's Cortosis Weave....blaster and saber resistant
Just look at them in the comic: Nothing impressive to be seen at all minus the Vigo body guards. People like Czethros? Recruiting wastrels like anja Gallandro? Darth Maul Shadow Hunter, with the Hutt vigo's men? Durga's troops? Crimson Empire 2? Those are not what we call the elites of the world

Sexyback
1. I don't remember the clones doing particularly badly, or the Morgukai doing anything special. What I do remember, though, is the jedi being able to take on multiple Morgukai at once, and Bok himself getting outclassed and pwned by Aayla without a lightsaber.

2. The Morgukai weren't outnumbered on Saleucami like they are in this scenario.

3. These Morgukai are hardly average. Not only did they possess the DNA of on of the top Morgukais (Bok), but they were also Anzati trained. An average Morgukai wouldn't be quite as strong as the clones featured in the comic, and it's not as if the clones were godly anyway.

An average Morgukai wouldn't be covered head to toe in cortosis armour, and it's not exactly hard to destroy cortosis alloy, with enough pressure exerted (from blasterfire), the alloy could easily be worn away. The Morgukai would be simply far too outnumbered in this scenario.

Read the original post given by the thread creator!

An avg. Morgukai Warrior. The Thugs resembleDarnada's thugs (from the Darth Maul comics) so for the most part they are armed with blasters. Who wins?

These aren't just random Black Sun thugs, these are Black Sun thugs on par with those who served as the closest and personal bodyguards to a Black Sun Vigo, hardly average.

darthsith19
Yes, but Ma'Kissi isn't.

And it coers their entire body? I think not. Therefor they are vulnerable to blasters.

I haven't read the comic - the book and the game. In the game they are just as good as Stormtroopers if that means anything.

Kadesh
Hello moto

Sexyback
About cortosis, the ore and alloy have been noted to be exceptionally brittle, it really wouldn't take much to wear it away, and just because it's resistant to heat and energy, it doesn't mean that the impact of blasterfire has no effect on one wearing it.

Sexyback
Just to reinforce my last point, just check this, you can quite clearly see that the cortosis armour in no way prevents the Morgukai at the top left getting blasted back like a little b1tch.

Lightsnake
Probably because those are the mass produced Morgukai and where is that blast killing him? Tsyr was able to take Tholme head on with his weapons

Sexyback
Originally posted by Lightsnake
Probably because those are the mass produced Morgukai

These 'mass produced Morgukai' possessed the same DNA as Bok, and they were trained very well in both the Morgukai and Anzati arts.

That's not the point, my point was that the cortosis armour doesn't make them immune to the effects of blasterfire.

1. They are not covered head to toe in the cortosis armour, there are many gaps in the armour, and their head is left completely uncovered. I love how you try to downplay Bane's orbalisk armour as much as you can, yet in this case, you try to pass the cortosis armour off as infallible. Fanboy much?

2. Cortosis ore (especially) and alloy are extremely brittle, it wouldn't take too much to destroy the armour through impact.

3. Even though cortosis is resistant to heat and energy, it doesn't defend its user from impact.

1. Tsyr isn't quite an average Morgukai.
2. Again, they are able to keep up with Jedi (and that's if a jedi doesn't use the force offensively), but that that's only because of their weaponry and armour, they simply can't fight as effectively against other foes like a jedi can. No Morgukai would win this.

Lightsnake
Originally posted by Sexyback
These 'mass produced Morgukai' possessed the same DNA as Bok, and they were trained very well in both the Morgukai and Anzati arts.
Their lifespan consisted of literally weeks

PRobably because the flaws in Bane's armor is readily apparent from his own thoughts? And again, I doubt Black Sun thugs are going to be able to shoot too straight

Mmmhmm

The Morgukai can't take impact now?

And Tholme's not an average Jedi.
And I'm sure their skill has NOTHING to do with it?

Sexyback
Originally posted by Lightsnake
Their lifespan consisted of literally weeks

Proof for this? And even then, they still adapted quickly to their Anzati training, shown here, and it's pretty clear that they were quick learners of the Morgukai arts too, considering Aayla believed one of the clones to fight just like Bok did (who has been an practitioner of the Mortugai arts for years), as shown here.

Nice excuse, but that doesn't change the fact that Bane's armour protects him much better than cortosis armour does a Morgukai.

These aren't just Black Sun thugs, these are thugs based off of the ones that were the Vigo Darnada's personal and closest bodyguards, they would hardly be unskilled.

Not the impact they would be receiving from almost 30 blaster wielding opponents. The impact would also prevent them the Morgukai from being able to do anything, and would also leave him extremely vulnerable.

Sure, but he's hardly the most energetic one either.

Skill has a lot to do with it, but the point is, being able to keep up with jedi in melee combat doesn't make them as good as jedi against other foes.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.