Scan Request...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

greenenergy327
I'm new here, and i'm not sure if this is the place to request them, if it's not, please move it, but i'd deeply appreciate if someone could get me scans of Ion #9, pm me, and i will give my email, thank you very much ahead of time.

Galan007
Originally posted by greenenergy327
I'm new here, and i'm not sure if this is the place to request them, if it's not, please move it, but i'd deeply appreciate if someone could get me scans of Ion #9, pm me, and i will give my email, thank you very much ahead of time. Go to the nearest comic shop and buy the comic, if there is not a shop near you, then order the comic online.

greenenergy327
thanks.

NiņoAraņa
this is gonna get closed...

Kinneary
Originally posted by Galan007
Go to the nearest comic shop and buy the comic, if there is not a shop near you, then order the comic online.
Yes, because no one on here has ever read a comic online without paying for it. I mean, we have a Civil War Scans thread just for the hell of it.

Galan007
Originally posted by Kinneary
Yes, because no one on here has ever read a comic online without paying for it. I personally have never read an entire comic on the web. If I hear of a good story, or see some impressive scans, I buy the comic for myself.

I mean, we have a Civil War Scans thread just for the hell of it. I believe that thread was made before the whole "no more scans of entire comics" rule came about.

It's all illegal, and it really does hurt the comic industry.

Scoobless
Yes, because no one on here has ever read a comic online without paying for it. I mean, we have a Civil War Scans thread just for the hell of it.

You ever wonder why that got closed? ... roll eyes (sarcastic)

invisiblewoman
Originally posted by Galan007
and it really does hurt the comic industry.

supply and demand! they wont supply it if you dont demand it! big grin

Darth Vicious

Awww sarcasm! big grin

Originally posted by Scoobless
You ever wonder why that got closed? ... roll eyes (sarcastic)
It aint closed, hopefully it will stay open for a couple more months more.

alra121
Just wanted to say, that I love the fact that I can read the comics online in the thread. BUt I also purchase all my comics, so even though I read Civil War # 5 here on the message board, I also have the comic book at home. I assume that most people do the same.

Darth Vicious can you PM me on the best way to scan books so I can help out when people need books.

One more thing, I just noticed that greenenergy requested a scan of the book to his pm address. Isn't that the same when someone asks you if you can make a copy of a cd that they have.

Well Happy Holidays..

Scoobless
Originally posted by alra121
Just wanted to say, that I love the fact that I can read the comics online in the thread. BUt I also purchase all my comics, so even though I read Civil War # 5 here on the message board, I also have the comic book at home. I assume that most people do the same.

Darth Vicious can you PM me on the best way to scan books so I can help out when people need books.

One more thing, I just noticed that greenenergy requested a scan of the book to his pm address. Isn't that the same when someone asks you if you can make a copy of a cd that they have.

Well Happy Holidays..

It's illegal to copy CDs for people as well.

DarkCrawler
Actually, since downloading comics came, the industry has grown...don't know why though.

I wonder why people who ask scans haven't still learned to use DC++, anyway...

Scoobless
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Actually, since downloading comics came, the industry has grown...don't know why though.

Probably more due to the growing success of comic films and TV shows than downloaders.

H. S. 6
Originally posted by Scoobless
Probably more due to the growing success of comic films and TV shows than downloaders.

Just about to say that.

King KAM
I download allllll my comics, and i read about 200books a month.

Shit, im poor what do they want me to say??? I CANT afford it, so i dont even feel bad about it anymore.

When i had a job/money i splurged in the comic store, now that i dont, i dont.

Download it, enjoy it, and when u CAN afford it, then go buy it.

DigiMark007

This has been explained multiple times.

For reasons of legality, we can no longer have threads dedicated to scans of issues or requesting scans. But the CW scans thread was around before the rule, so it's the last of its kind. Anything since then has been closed.

Including this. Buy your comics.

no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.