I'm sick of these wannabe "Ring" ghosts/phantoms.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FistOfThe North
You know the kind I'm talking about where it would be a girl or some human form appears out of nowhere looking pissed off and seems either wet or hard too kinda see, while slowly walking towards it's victim while casting a static type of look, the all of a sudden the entity teleports either in front or behind it's victim, then you'd hear loud shrieking noises coming from the ghost and a loud scream coming from the victim and the scene quickly switches, lol. I can't count how many movies I've regrettably seen or known about that are like this, so far.

It's getting old and it's getting gay. The last movie I've seen using the copy-cat ghosts were in "Pulse". (2006)

C'mon Hollywood. Let's see something new..and original.

drewbiefan
Hmm you mean those really annoyng, boring movies? I think i know what you meanstick out tongue

Zilverz
yes i absolutely despise jump/loud noise scare tactics commonly used in supernatural movies, but supernatural movies generally frighten me the most.

check out the original Amityville Horror

it doesnt sell out and i think it may somewhat quinch your thirst

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.