Avengers Four versus Fantastic Four

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
Iron Man, Vision, Quicksilver, and She-Hulk

versus

Fantastic Four

Evangel94
Is this current Iron Man and She-Hulk?

Priest
Avengers kicks there asses imo.

masterbruce
Originally posted by Evangel94
Is this current Iron Man and She-Hulk?

yes

jacobo0o
avenger wins this pretty easy

Grimm22
Vision has beaten the FF without prep on his own before no expression

Without vision the FF win

Metalmanx
Originally posted by masterbruce
Iron Man, Vision, Quicksilver, and She-Hulk

versus

Fantastic Four

Avengers win.

Invisible Woman is the strongest link here, but also the first person taken out by Quicksilver.

Evangel94
Avengers take the majority.

Grimm22
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Avengers win.

Invisible Woman is the strongest link here, but also the first person taken out by Quicksilver.

616 Quicksilver isn't faster than the speed of thought no expression

Badabing
Who would survive if Johnny went nova?

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Grimm22
616 Quicksilver isn't faster than the speed of thought no expression It actually states in Bloodties he reacts faster than the speed of thought whatever that's meant to imply... although Polaris has pwned him -- but she like Magneto probably has enhanced reaction speed.

Jack Daniels
with prep ff without avengers

Soljer
Iron Man's insane now. Extremis, incredible reaction times, insane strength, spider sense....

Accel
I'd give this to the Avengers. Even if Quicksilver couldn't speedblitz Sue before she brought up her shields, Vision should still be able to take her down.

Grimm22
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
It actually states in Bloodties he reacts faster than the speed of thought whatever that's meant to imply... although Polaris has pwned him -- but she like Magneto probably has enhanced reaction speed.

Magento is one of the most powerful guys in earth in the MU no expression

Polaris is just his stupid chick with green hair who is cared for by none

xmarksthespot
Magento is one of the most powerful guys in earth in the MU no expression

Polaris is just his stupid chick with green hair who is cared for by none And Thing is a big lumpy orange rock, what's your point?

Magneto has enhanced reaction speed due to having magnetic powers. Polaris has magnetic powers. Ergo it's not unsafe to assume she also has something in the way of enhanced reaction speed.

Grimm22
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
And Thing is a big lumpy orange rock, what's your point?

Magneto has enhanced reaction speed due to having magnetic powers. Polaris has magnetic powers. Ergo it's not unsafe to assume she also has something in the way of enhanced reaction speed.

My point is that, I hate Polaris

She is as essential to the X-Men as She-Thing was to the FF (worthless)

xmarksthespot
My point is that, I hate Polaris

She is as essential to the X-Men as She-Thing was to the FF (worthless) And this has what relevance at all exactly?

marvelprince
Avengers win. Vision can take down Sue quickly. She-Hulk is stronger than Thing, Quicksilver euns circles around Johnny taking the oxygen from around him and Tony just blasts away at Reed.

doctorstrongbad
Avengers take this battle easy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.