test

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ToMacco
I'm just testing something here.

ToMacco
Still. . .

ToMacco
Okay, how the hell do I scan something and only have it scan the picture, not the rest of the page?

(Oh, that's me by the way. . .drunk).

Someone please help me here. I'm not going to go throwing these giant pictures all over the place, it will become annoying. How do I resize it?

ToMacco
Okay, here's another try. . .

ToMacco
SUCCESS!!!!!!!!! big grin big grin big grin

keokiswahine
hello, To

why don't you make that into your avatar? then we can see your happy face all the time. eek! big grin smile wink roll eyes (sarcastic) stick out tongue laughing out loud laughing smokin' rolling on floor laughing

yerssot
and now they will complain about the resized thread roll eyes (sarcastic)

nice To,
btw, I did the white that rested away too

mah
finally a new pic!

yerssot
great kid! don't get cocky wink

Ushgarak
Difference is, yerss, is that To acknowledged that that was not good, while you just blamed everyone else for being lazy. See?

Glad you got it all working, To!

yerssot
what? so now there is no problem in posting big pics?
or is it because this isn't a thread in GDF?

Ushgarak
It's not complicated, Yerss.

To posted a picture that was too big, accidentally. he immediately said it was too big and made sure that he would not do it again.

You posted a big that was way too big, which you KNEW was 1600X1200, and did nothing about it, everyone complained, asked you not to do it again, and you simply criticised them for complaining.

yerssot
So the English word for TWO is everyone?
*takes notes*
good you say that!
And that SIX days after posting it, huh?

basicly you want me to beg on my bare knees to everyone on the forum for forgiveness because now in ONE thread on ONE page of that thread they had to scroll horizontally for THREE posts?

Ushgarak
And because your pic was for too big in kb to be in any way convenient for people loading the page, unlike this one. Rules about the data size of pics allowed have been made clear before. And becauser you were asked not to do it again- by Gundy, a mod- and you simply threw back that in her face.

And I don't know what you mean by two. I was unhappy, Gundy was unhappy, Finti was unhappy, Fire was unhappy... just about everyone who saw the pic said it was too big.

So yes, some contrition on your part WOULD be appreciated instead of this hissy fit you are throwing.

yerssot
EDITED-

Insulting behaviour to mods is not acceptable, yerss.

Ushgarak
In any case, ToMacco has asked me to close this thread now his test is completed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.