4th age Spawn loose in the MU

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mider999
ok so spawn is now at the fourth age, he has become equal to image god and satan, he destroyed both the armies of heaven and hell, when he was king spawn or second age spawn he was like king thor level maybe higher like mephesto in his own realm level, he stoped time, rewrote the world at one point in another series, he grew to the size of a skyscraper, could even touch heavenly weapons which is suppose to be impossible, but now he's basically the third power of the universe next to image god and satan, if he was to invade the MU how would he fair against its great cosmic powers. If he defeats all the comsmics he has to fight LT at the end...........LT's showings are not half as good........he'd lose anyway in my opinion but i know some of you would want to see this.

Howard_Jones
The stopping time and size of a skyscraper isn't canon. That's from a WildCATS crossover.

Odin kills him if an abstract doesn't do it first.

Aqua-pimp
The Celestials wil rip him apart..

cool

ExtraMision5555
Spawn might not be literally killed by celestials, but his progress will be perpetually impeaded by someone of that nature

Howard_Jones
He's more or less on an abstract level now, but there isn't much in the Imageverse that has shown a lot of power.

Soljer
God and Satan aren't particularly impressive in Image. Honestly.

And Spawn doesn't really have any feats that would put him above...say...Doc Strange.

guy222
Originally posted by Mider999
ok so spawn is now at the fourth age, he has become equal to image god and satan, he destroyed both the armies of heaven and hell, when he was king spawn or second age spawn he was like king thor level maybe higher like mephesto in his own realm level, he stoped time, rewrote the world at one point in another series, he grew to the size of a skyscraper, could even touch heavenly weapons which is suppose to be impossible, but now he's basically the third power of the universe next to image god and satan, if he was to invade the MU how would he fair against its great cosmic powers. If he defeats all the comsmics he has to fight LT at the end...........LT's showings are not half as good........he'd lose anyway in my opinion but i know some of you would want to see this.

Eternity, Phoenix Force waste him
Exitar gets the code from Arishem, its over

Howard_Jones
Originally posted by Soljer
God and Satan aren't particularly impressive in Image. Honestly.

And Spawn doesn't really have any feats that would put him above...say...Doc Strange.

That's along the lines I was thinking. Taking on the whole MU is just throwing him way out of porportion. Looks like Mider's in love with Spawn.

guy222
Originally posted by guy222
Eternity, Phoenix Force waste him
Exitar gets the code from Arishem, its over

LivingTribunal>Eternity>Celestials destroy Spawn smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.