Best Mod Of 06

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TANT
who do u think was the best of the best mods in 06 tell us now! Happy Dance

Blanka

JacopeX
Has already been announced By KoK.

Closed....

TANT
come on blanka tell us

TANT
ur closed

TheKingofKINGS!
Been done before.

Blanka
Originally posted by TheKingofKINGS!
Been done before. what kok said

TANT
uve been done before

JacopeX
Originally posted by TANT
ur closed I'm closed? Was that suppose to be a good insult or are you suffering from severe brain trauma and cannot use good grammar.

TANT
ur just made cuz u lost the war

JacopeX
ur just made cuz u lost the war What war?

TANT
my war woot i owend u

Strangelove
n00b mhm

JacopeX
my war woot i owend u You are an Idiot. I have no clue what you are talking about. And you would never ever own me even if your life depended on it. roll eyes (sarcastic) N00B.

TANT
bam i did it again owend suka

Blanka
bam i did it again owend suka What the f**k?

mith fox
wow tant.....your a idot just read jacopeX spoiler u cant owen him

JacopeX
bam i did it again owend suka I think I was right. You are suffering from Brain Damage or even cancer. Shut the hell up, you are wasting space in this forum and just for that, hopefully you will be banned for a possible sock. Dumbass.

mith fox
i agree with jacopeX (but dont bring up cancer lots of ppl have it and thats not funny to joke about)

JacopeX
Originally posted by mith fox
i agree with jacopeX (but dont bring up cancer lots of ppl have it and thats not funny to joke about) I apologize for that. I think I made this guy cry and he probably left.

TheKingofKINGS!
What's a Tant?

Strangelove
Taint without an I ermm

Blanka
laughing out loud

mith fox
Originally posted by JacopeX
I apologize for that. I think I made this guy cry and he probably left. its fine it just kind of bothers me when ppl say stuff like that

JacopeX
Originally posted by mith fox
its fine it just kind of bothers me when ppl say stuff like that Yea, I dont know why I said that anyways. Sorry again.

Barker
What the f**k?

Ultraman Baltan
Storm

TheKingofKINGS!
Dusty won the "BEst Mod ever" game, which ended a few months ago. Seeing as it said 'Ever" it's indicated that 06 is included.

Dusty
Dusty won the "BEst Mod ever" game, which ended a few months ago. Seeing as it said 'Ever" it's indicated that 06 is included.

Wasn't it RoguePw25?

TheKingofKINGS!
Originally posted by Dusty
Wasn't it RoguePw25? Realy? You mean that Rogue, wh oliterally does practically nothing in the two forums he mods got it over you, an active, responsible moderator?

I thought he only got second.

Dusty
Realy? You mean that Rogue, wh oliterally does practically nothing in the two forums he mods got it over you, an active, responsible moderator?

I thought he only got second.

You assumed incorrectly.

TheKingofKINGS!
Originally posted by Dusty
You assumed incorrectly. I frequent in one of his forums, and dabble in the other: He does very little.

Dusty
srug

§P0oONY
Stupid thread...

Just for the record though, probably Storm... Seems the most active.

Bloigen
Originally posted by JacopeX
Has already been announced By KoK.

Closed.... Originally posted by TANT
ur closed Originally posted by JacopeX
I'm closed? Was that suppose to be a good insult or are you suffering from severe brain trauma and cannot use good grammar.

lol

BobbyD

Bah. Fire 'em all. Time to elect some new ones. evil face

dave_kodak

queeq is the best mod in the world.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.