My Random Rants, spoilers possibly.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

davood
HI, i am new to these forums !
I refrained from signing up because of a certain mentality i see here, however i detect some hint of "lana hate" which is promising, so..

now for my whining :

I dont get why they had lois show up and live with clark. thats kind of messed up as far as the classic superman story isnt it?!

I mean this is some sort of x files where mulder is invincible, at least until season 5 anyways...

they pretty much followed the x files rules too, all the cameos, and non main characters died every episode.

also.. why didnt they continue with the gay jokes (chloe rips one on clark in season 1), i mean for 99% of the time clark seems afraid to get close to girls, as if hes pretending to like them but really he wants some luthor premium sasuage. wouldnt it be hilarious if they put a twist on his alter ego, and made him gay, and then when hes superman hes all over lois/chloe/whoever.

And its about time they killed off lana (everytime she speaks I die a little more inside)

also i am curious, what is the deal with every 11 year old boy clark meets, finding out his secret?

I guess they adapted the story for this generation... i wonder what the story remake will be like in 50 years....

clark will be brutally "broken in" by some kryptonian relative who will then train him to be "superman"
at which point he will put on his costume which will look something like this :
wwwZblackindiansZcom/FamousBlackIndianWoman/new_pa2.jpg
(change the Z to a .)

Kon-El
I will give you an answer to this, here it goes: Try to watch any superhero movie or a TV show and tell me this do they follow the original story ?
I DONT THINK SO !!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.