Despero/Thanos Vs. Morg Wol/Hunter Prey Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Battle of the Titans.

INstead of making it a simple Marvel vs. DC thread, I decided to mix it up. Morg is one of my very favorite Villians of all time, and I thought since him and Doomsday kinda remind me of each other, why not team them up against two of the very best Team wreckers in the cosmos. Despero and Thanos. Morg and Doomsday are totally out of thier minds and at the height of thier powers. Thanos and Despero have been comissioned by the watchers and Guardians to pull these two beast in before they cause a galactic panic. Can Thanos of Titan and Despero Beat these Two Killers? NO BFR. NO prep.

guy222
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Battle of the Titans.

INstead of making it a simple Marvel vs. DC thread, I decided to mix it up. Morg is one of my very favorite Villians of all time, and I thought since him and Doomsday kinda remind me of each other, why not team them up against two of the very best Team wreckers in the cosmos. Despero and Thanos. Morg and Doomsday are totally out of thier minds and at the height of thier powers. Thanos and Despero have been comissioned by the watchers and Guardians to pull these two beast in before they cause a galactic panic. Can Thanos of Titan and Despero Beat these Two Killers? NO BFR. NO prep.

team 2

Kento
Wouldn't technically Doomsday Wars be the height of Doomsday's power? And also Brainiac's mind was inside him so it was the brains of Brainiac and the power of Doomsday.

I'm not sure how powerful Morg is, and I doubt Despero could take Doomsday but I think Thanos/Despero win mainly because Thanos.

guy222
Originally posted by Kento
Wouldn't technically Doomsday Wars be the height of Doomsday's power? And also Brainiac's mind was inside him so it was the brains of Brainiac and the power of Doomsday.

I'm not sure how powerful Morg is, and I doubt Despero could take Doomsday but I think Thanos/Despero win mainly because Thanos.

Morg was pretty badass

dvampire
Morg/Doomsday wins.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by dvampire
Morg/Doomsday wins.

Sidious takes Morg/Doomsday. Meh

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.