Classic Thor vs Etrigan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Superboy Prime
Inspired by Thor's fight against Mephisto in Thor's respek thread.

Jack Daniels
Well I had to wikipedia etrigan but according to them his strength is enough to punch people to the moon......I like thor but I dont recall him ever being able to do that....so I guess thor gets knocked the f$%k out!

Soljer
Originally posted by Jack Daniels
Well I had to wikipedia etrigan but according to them his strength is enough to punch people to the moon......I like thor but I dont recall him ever being able to do that....so I guess thor gets knocked the f$%k out!

If I recall correctly, he punched Superman to the moon.

And Superman jumped up and flew back to the fight, more or less unaffected.

Thor would likely respond the same.

Jack Daniels
I stand corrected...GO THOR!

nvrbeenwthagirl
Depends. They say Etrigan has an equal amount of magic in him as Dr. Fate or Darkseid. They collapsed a universe together with Two others. Etrigan is above top tier in strength I believe. Thor's magical powers probaly won't bother Etrigan at all. But thor is a better fight. Prolly A tie.

Superboy Prime
You're saying Mjolnir, nor Etrigan's magic will be a deciding factor in this fight, but their brawling finese?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
You're saying Mjolnir, nor Etrigan's magic will be a deciding factor in this fight, but their brawling finese?

I dont' think either's magic will affect each other too much. Tho Etrigan has more of it, Thor has fought beings of mightier magic than his.

Superboy Prime
No one's willing to give an educated outcome? Honestly I have no idea, but I favor THor because well...he's fricking Thor.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
No one's willing to give an educated outcome? Honestly I have no idea, but I favor THor because well...he's fricking Thor.

Which is basically what alot of these threads come down to. He's freaking Thor.He's freaking Thanos. He's freaking Odin. He's freaking SUperman. Geez louise.

Superboy Prime
LoL. I know what you mean, but I'm curious to see what people think of the fight and how it may go down, but I guess it needs Superman or Surfer instead of Etrigan to get noticed.

Rewmac
Dunno, Godforce Blast confused ?

shifty

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Rewmac
Dunno, Godforce Blast confused ?

shifty

As Etrigan just stands there and waits for it. And Thor can miss.

UniOmni
Etrigan is above the top tier in strength?

Since when?

Superboy Prime
Bump.

Cosmic Cube
Can Etrigan stop time?

Classic Thor can.

He can.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Can Etrigan stop time?

Classic Thor can.

He can.

Will it work on a being like Etrigan?

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Will it work on a being like Etrigan?

Why not?

Superboy Prime
Because Etrigan has loads of magic too and could possibly counter the Time Stop, or so I've been told. Does Etrigan have a soul?

King KAM
Etrigan has taken a punch from supes...a solid one...

Supes layed thor out with a punch from the ground...

Superboy Prime
Well yeah but we all know that fight was a bit...controversial, for the sake of this thread I rather not talk about it...

Rewmac
Wonder Man could stand up to Thor. Altough I think Classic Thor can take Etrigan. Etrigan is strong and his demon is how can I express myself good enough for a fight but Thor with Mjolnir can take him.

Superboy Prime
How many victories do you guys think Thor can take?

5/10?

8/10?

Etrigan 10000/10??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.