Top Five Girls I Would Date On KMC (Who are Active)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Vinny Valentine
embarrasment

If I could date any 5 Active posting girls on KMC, These are the ones that I would LOVE to date, In order from first to second to last.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1) Naz - Naz is one of my favorite people here girl wise. I love her Attitude, and how she Acts. I Love you Nazzy.

2) silver_tears - Irene has always been there to support me and listen to me whine and *****. Like Naz, I love her attitude, even though she'd most likely cheat on me because of my age.

3) LethalFemme - She may be my un-official sister, But I just love everything about LF. Attitude, and how she acts. Shes great.

4) Roulette - She may be my un-official sister but Shes Such a sweety! Caring and Loving, shes an all around nice person! I love you Roulette!

5) Spots too hard to Fill - I love too many others.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I Had to Get that off my chest.

But Honestly, As for guys... Barker, Mist, Taft, Dusty, Leo. hmm When I'm Gay I am coming from you guys.

vincent

Barker
I'm touched. 13

Dusty
eek!

I secretly love you. I have a Vinny shrine in my closet. shifty

Naz
blush2 I'm flattered, Vinny, really I am. I'd definately go on a date with you. blushing

Dusty
Originally posted by Naz
blush2 I'm flattered, Vinny, really I am. I'd definately go on a date with you. blushing

Yo, I'm Xzibit, and Ima hook you up.

SpadeKing
Originally posted by Dusty
Yo, I'm Xzibit, and Ima hook you up.

I thought you did rides?

Originally posted by Vinny Valentine

embarrasment

If I could date any 5 Active posting girls on KMC, These are the ones that I would LOVE to date, In order from first to second to last.

1) Naz - Naz is one of my favorite people here girl wise. I love her Attitude, and how she Acts. I Love you Nazzy.

2) silver_tears - Irene has always been there to support me and listen to me whine and *****. Like Naz, I love her attitude, even though she'd most likely cheat on me because of my age.

3) LethalFemme - She may be my un-official sister, But I just love everything about LF. Attitude, and how she acts. Shes great.

4) Roulette - She may be my un-official sister but Shes Such a sweety! Caring and Loving, shes an all around nice person! I love you Roulette!

But Honestly, As for guys... Barker, Mist, Taft, Dusty, Leo. hmm When I'm Gay I am coming from you guys.

vincent

I can be #5 eyes

Dusty
Originally posted by SpadeKing
I thought you did rides?

ninja Que?

taft
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y232/americablah/OHYOU.jpg

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by Naz

I'm actually being serious here by the way embarrasment

Naz
I'm actually being serious here by the way embarrasment

blushing And I'd seriously take you up on the offer.

Roulette
Awwww...Vinneh blushing thank you hun, you're very sweets.
*Big huggle* ^-^

§noopy
I'd go on a date with Duke Nukem.

Mišt
Originally posted by taft
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y232/americablah/OHYOU.jpg

laughing out loud

Tuft13

Pfft..second to Barker....whats the world coming todisgust

Originally posted by §noopy
I'd go on a date with Duke Nukem.

zomg wuld u haf buttsecks wit him?shock

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by Naz
blushing And I'd seriously take you up on the offer.

embarrasment

Originally posted by Roulette
Awwww...Vinneh blushing thank you hun, you're very sweets.
*Big huggle* ^-^
Aww Thanks Sister *Huggles*

§noopy

Mišt

Dusty
Originally posted by Barker
I'm touched. 13

Should I stop? Or do you want me to keep going?

§noopy

Barker
Ok, this thread has too much Dusty Mist in it. 31

Mišt

§noopy

Barker

Roulette
Aww Thanks Sister *Huggles*

Hehe...welcome hun big grin

Leo.M
I would date Vinny and star in our very own movies with the girls gone wild shifty

Eclipso
Originally posted by Leo.M
I would date Vinny and star in our very own movies with the girls gone wild shifty

Just wanna say, your sig is terrific.

Mišt

Barker

Mišt
hysterical beer smokin' confused Happy Dance eek! miffed confused

Barker
OMG LOOK

http://static.flickr.com/72/177793192_7575abca93_m.jpg

miss brice sed dat was a gud drawing i drew wut du u thinkg smilesad 1

Leo.M
Originally posted by Eclipso
Just wanna say, your sig is terrific.

Thanks lol

Mišt
love love tahts a gud pictur cn u draw me 1 plzkthx?smilesmilesadsmile

silver_tears
I'd kick your ass at soul caliber too vinster. herbtouched

taft
Originally posted by Barker
OMG LOOK

http://static.flickr.com/72/177793192_7575abca93_m.jpg

miss brice sed dat was a gud drawing i drew wut du u thinkg smilesad 1

Lolololol

Barker

Mišt
wuts a bj? confused smokin' eek! embarrasment

Barker
omb i c unt say lol mom sed not 2 love messed one eye pirate alien stick out tongue confused Happy Dance

LanceWindu
MP3 sigs! eek!

Morning_Glory

embarrasment

vincent
once again I dont make a poll or someone's list weep schmoll

LethalFemme
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
once again I dont make a poll or someone's list weep schmoll

I'd date this really cute chick named Riley.tongue_ss

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by LethalFemme
I'd date this really cute chick named Riley.tongue_ss *packs bags to see LF*

Strangelove

vincentOh what a shame sadwalk

You don't know what you're missing, buddy 13

Mišt
4barker: o ur momz a b itch tehn sadsadsmilesadeek!laughingcry

LethalFemme
*packs bags to see LF*

We're moving in together?eek!

Morning_Glory
We're moving in together?eek! licking yea!!!... I move fast embarrasment

LethalFemme
licking yea!!!... I move fast embarrasment

I like it when you move fast.blush2

Morning_Glory
I like it when you move fast.blush2 you just like chewing on my hair cabbage noodle hair in_love

kayakat

embarrasment

vincent

cry
I'm not in there.... down that kinda hurts...i thought you liked me...cry crybaby

Kram3r
Originally posted by Strangelove
Oh what a shame sadwalk

You don't know what you're missing, buddy 13

I wasn't on the list too. ermm

Lets do it to spite Vin. 31

Clovie
I'm not active? smoke

Tha C-Master

BakaXero
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
No Duke is mine! I was just about to call him! mad

*Listens to Duke theme and looks at Duke poster*

Anyways...

1. Me
2. Me
3. Me
4. Me

And 5.... You guessed it...

Your Mama. stick out tongue And before it is asked... yes I can be a girl if I want to... how do you think I became so awesome? big grin
ypu went to thailand and had surgery to become awesome?

Soleran

embarrasment

You picked some of the forum hotties Vinny. However what I found disturbing is your use of the word sister evil face

Shelbert Lemon
lil bitchiness
Syren
Lady Fianna
Morning_GLory
BeachBunny

ThePittman
Originally posted by ThePittman
Well first off my wife would kill me but leaving that out and the age difference they would be.

LethalFemme
Lana
Shelbert Lemon
Naz
Vinny pitt_shifty

Shelbert Lemon
age differences do vary some hmm

~Da Moose~

Whoa..dude, you're like, a pedophile and a milf hunter all rolled into one. eek!

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by BakaXero
ypu went to thailand and had surgery to become awesome? You're a smart cookie. smile

LethalFemme
Originally posted by Shelbert Lemon
age differences do vary some hmm

Not really Lana, Naz, Vinny and I are all pretty close................tongue_ss

Shelbert Lemon
I dont know how old Naz is but isnt Lana like 21 or something... Vinny is 16 I believe. messed

LethalFemme
I dont know how old Naz is but isnt Lana like 21 or something... Vinny is 16 I believe. messed

20, 19, 16, 16.ermm

Thorinn

embarrasment

vincent
no expression

KILLA420
hah vinnys 16?

ThePittman
Well there is not to many people here close to my age so I picked the ones that I thought were cute and fun to talk to but hey my wife is 7 years younger than me wink

LethalFemme
Well there is not to many people here close to my age so I picked the ones that I thought were cute and fun to talk to but hey my wife is 7 years younger than me wink

Cradle robber.eek!

ThePittman
Cradle robber.eek! naughty It's in my family, my dad is 10 years older than my mom. It was funny but Danielle didn't tell he mom for like 2 years that she was dating me eek!

masterkit

Dusty
shifty

Shelbert Lemon
naughty It's in my family, my dad is 10 years older than my mom. It was funny but Danielle didn't tell he mom for like 2 years that she was dating me eek! My ex was 7 months younger then I... ninja Im terrible.

course I had a fuk friend that was 7 years younger then me this year

Now Im going older me thinks. hmm

LethalFemme
naughty It's in my family, my dad is 10 years older than my mom. It was funny but Danielle didn't tell he mom for like 2 years that she was dating me eek!

If she didn't marry you I'd say it was a bad sign.laughing out loud

BobbyD

embarrasment

vincent
Phew....don't have to worry about you coming after me then. roll eyes (sarcastic)

LethalFemme
My ex was 7 months younger then I... ninja Im terrible.

course I had a fuk friend that was 7 years younger then me this year

Now Im going older me thinks. hmm

Can I see the leftovers?tongue_ss

Eclipso
1. Silver_Tears
2. Naz
3. Lethal Femme
4. Lana
5. Storm

Vinny Valentine
How did I forget Strangelove? What the f**k?

dave_kodak
How did I forget Strangelove? What the f**k?

Thats a damn good question.

Strangelove
How did I forget Strangelove? What the f**k? stick out tongue

dave_kodak
i didnt forget strangelove.

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by Strangelove
stick out tongue
I'm Sorry weep

Strangelove
I'm Sorry weep It's all good, mammajamma. It's because I work at Quizno's. isn't it? ermm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.